Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 03-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
scouse22

Default Anyone recognise this symbol

Hope that link worked, its been puzzling me for weeks, i have a feeling I've seen it before an no not because its similar to the number 4 or the hourglass but that exact symbol, the reason I'm asking is because i was thinking about the pattern people make when they pray (Christians that is) and you can draw that symbol if you follow the hand movement. Probably nothing and my mind is playing tricks on me but thought I'd ask none the less.
scouse22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
whale

rune i think, have to dig out my rune book

no, aint, almost Breakthrough

Last edited by whale; 03-04-2011 at 07:12 PM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
scouse22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

It's the number 11 >> just wait 10 seconds & you will see!

ahh that is why i love forums, i lack any imagination for such things I'm an analyzer not a creative thinker it is my biggest weakness , is the number 11 really a bad thing my memory might be letting me down but in numerology isn't it a sign of individualistic importance or to better word it the natural ability to accomplish something?
Old 03-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Cool It's the number 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse22 View Post

Hope that link worked, its been puzzling me for weeks, i have a feeling I've seen it before an no not because its similar to the number 4 or the hourglass but that exact symbol, the reason I'm asking is because i was thinking about the pattern people make when they pray (Christians that is) and you can draw that symbol if you follow the hand movement. Probably nothing and my mind is playing tricks on me but thought I'd ask none the less.
It's the number 11 >> just wait 10 seconds & you will see!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse22 View Post
ahh that is why i love forums, i lack any imagination for such things I'm an analyzer not a creative thinker it is my biggest weakness , is the number 11 really a bad thing my memory might be letting me down but in numerology isn't it a sign of individualistic importance or to better word it the natural ability to accomplish something?
Properties of the number 11

Symbolism
Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. But it also represents someone who comes out victorious of the tests with the acquired knowledge.

Represent the transgression of the law because it exceeds of one the number of ten, which is the one of the Decalogue. For this fact, it represents the sin according to saint Augustin. The psalm 11 (Vulgate numbering) asks effectively the punishment of the wicked. The theoretical speculations on this number confirm this symbolism. The sum of numbers 1 to 11 is 66, which multiplying eleven by the number symbol of the evil, the diabolic 6; by the addition of the two digits which compose it as by its reading in Roman number, II, it reminds the 2, number of the division and the corruption.

Number expressing more than the human sin, it is the sin in general or cosmic, according to R. Allendy.

According to Peignot, it is the force of witnesses and the Word. Eleven is therefore the number of the martyrdom, the testimony and the prophecy.

Represent the union of the microcosm and the macrocosm - 5 + 6.

Number of the knowledge of God, according to Arabs, this one passing by 11 steps.

Number in relation to the mysteries of the fruitfulness in the African esoteric traditions.

Number representing the individual initiative but exercising without relationship to the cosmic harmony, consequently of a rather unfavorable nature.

In China, number representing the way (the Tao) of the sky and the earth. It is the number of the central union of the sky, 6, and of the earth, 5.

Bad number according to the Hebrews. This is why there would not exist any name having eleven letters in Hebrew.

Item "P7" but it's upright...

Fig. 2. The Symbols of the Rosette.
Using the sources available to us, we could not find a correspondence between some of the symbols and their meanings. With regard to the four symbols P1, P2, P6 and P7 (see Fig. 2) we can say for certain that they relate respectively to the Sun, the Moon, Saturn and Venus. Then we can easily determine the assignments to the planets of the remaining three symbols P3, P4 and P5. Taking into consideration some old manuscripts, where the names "red horse" and "black horse" were reserved for the planet Mars and Mercury, respectively [14, 15], we found that the two identical figures P3 and P4 belong to these two planets. Because two different planets have the same signs, we adopted the assumption that the two triangles of these two signs were formerly coloured differently. According to their names, the triangle symbolising Mars was probably coloured in red, while that of Mercury was black. Unfortunately, up to now, the published studies known to us do not support this assumption. The archaeologist J. Gatev from the Archaeological Museum in Sofia gave us an opportunity to examine closely the Rosette. We saw no visible traces of any colouring. We have no information, whether chemical analysis had been made. http://www.math.bas.bg/~keleved/

Fig. 4. Comparative table of the signs of the planets and zodiac constellations used in
the Pliska Rosette and similar signs being used today.
http://www.math.bas.bg/~keleved/dplisros/

Numerological numbers and letters of ancient alphabets

http://www.wordgame.64g.ru

The following chart is from Gesenius'
Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament

http://www.hebrewresources.com/image...ewGesenius.jpg
Click to enlarge
http://www.hebrewresources.com

Turkic/31Alphabet>> Has one but is laying down...
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turk...053TableEn.gif
Click to enlarge
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/31Alphabet

My Personal notes:
Absolutely amazing Perfect again ..... I'm still in touch with whatever it is!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3390 = 15 a 90 & a 33 what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu15.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 15

Symbolism
Represent the perfect three-dimensional expression - 3 X 5.

The Fathers of the Church frequently associate 15 to the two Testaments because it constitutes the sum of 7, the Sabbath, and 8, the Resurrection (the Sabbath representing the period covered by the Old Testament, and the Resurrection, the period covered by the New Testament).

According to R. Allendy, this number "represents the vital whirlwind 5, animating the cosmos 10, to father the world of the creatures to the image of the Archetype - 1 + 5 = 6. Odd and triangular number, 15 is a dynamic and creative agent; it represents the blooming of the life in the creation".

Represent the plenitude of the science, according to saint Jerome.

It is the spiritual ascension seal, according to Cornelius Agrippa.

For Eckartshausen, it is "the number of the spiritual resurrection, the number of the commandments and the generation".

J. Boehme calls it "the desire the divine love".

According to Creusot, it is the number of Satan, who is developing only in the man such a virus. He imposes subtly his wills, causing blind passions, ephemeral pleasures and degrading.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of the man, the human spirit, holy or satanic.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu15.php

Properties of the number 90
Symbolism
It is the cosmic solidarity, not more in principle, but realized in the Universe, according to R. Allendy.

An compass opens to ninety degrees indicates a balance between the forces of the spirit and the matter.

According to Thibaut Of Langres, this number symbolizes the angels, 2+4+6+8+10+12+14+16+18 = 90, in relations with the woman that Jesus cured, held curved by Satan during 18 years, which has for effect to put her in company of angels.

This number corresponds to the Hebraic letter "tsade", and to the 18th mystery of the Tarot: the moon.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu90.php

Last edited by oiram; 03-04-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3390 = 15 a 90 & a 33
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #5
scouse22

That is an overwhelming amount of info oiram much appreciated. I have tried to read through it but struggling to fully understand it, gonna keep at it its a lot to sink in at once.

Hopefully a good few reads and some more research into that site you've linked and the pieces will click together. Again thanks for all the information!
Old 09-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
ninny
Banned

interesting 11:11 is MM is Mustermesse in german

known by people living in Leipzig, germany, saxony.

Last edited by ninny; 09-04-2011 at 11:18 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote