Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
masteryourdestiny
Banned

Default Do Subliminal Messages Really Work? Answer: Yes

Many people ask me if subliminal messages work and the answer is YES, and there are plenty of scientific studies to show that they do.

The number one question I get is: How long does it take to get results?

The truth is it could take years: I wanted to move to a beautiful area in the City and it happened and it took two years. I know you may not like that answer since in our society people want things to happen quickly. I am not saying things won’t happen quickly since people have reported changes within a few days. Others report changes after a few months, and change the program affirmations after a month or two to help bring about changes, and so their subconscious mind does not get “bored” with the same type of input.

Remember as a baby it took you about a year to walk. Imagine where you would be today if you gave up trying after a few falls!

How fast will I see the results?

This depends on two factors: 1) the DESIRE of individual to achieve change, and 2) the type of subliminal program selected. Some goals are more easily achieved than others!
Say you want to remember your dreams. You might achieve results the very first night. However, if you have no real desire, but are merely curious, results will materialize more slowly.

Article Written by Tony D. Founder of www.MindMaster.tv And www.Facebook.com/mindmaster.tv

Last edited by masteryourdestiny; 11-04-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: fix errors
masteryourdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote