Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 11-02-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default The List

Somebody painstakingly hand wrote and pressed this list of 'worthwhile' names into my hand to lookup and research last night...quite a few. Some I've heard of, some I've not. Anyway here it is, if members have any comments pro or anti to make on any of them, or further additions to make please share them here:

Kate of Gaia
Arthur Christian
Sevan Bomar
Santos Bonacci
Mark Passio
Tobias Larrs
Math Powerland
Errick Dubet
Jordan Maxwell
Erick Dollard
Ken Wheeler
Mark Ronan
Michael Tsarian
Terrence McKenna
Alan Watts
David Irving
Graham Hancock
Michael Tellinger
Jerenism
Dan Winter
Erkhert Tolle
Stephen Moleneaux
Stan Tenen

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-02-2017 at 01:43 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:05 PM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

Michael Sokolov
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 08:59 AM   #3
rotz
Premier Subscribers

Graham Hancock is a fascinating chap. I am yet to read the books but I have watched talks and interviews on Youtube and he always seems pleasant and down to earth, constantly questioning and researching.
rotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 06:02 PM   #4
dr steam

The Corbett Report

https://www.corbettreport.com/
Old 13-02-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
techman

The only one from that list I would recommend (only because he's the only researcher out of the list that I've listened to and watched) is Graham Hancock. Haven't looked at his work or videos for ages, but I was immediately fascinated and hooked on his researched into Atlantis, The Ark of the Covenant, the pyramids, Mars and his research into altered states and hyahuasca. Whether he's right on most of his theories I just havent the foggiest; some work I'm kind've on the fence particularly when his discoveries and conclusions come in conflict with other researchers. But there's no doubt Graham is a very concerned and passionate researcher. I've listened to him on various talk shows regarding various issues, for instance when he talked about being at the airport and having to undergo what he describes as a humiliating experience with airport security pat down because he decided to opt out of the TSA scanners. You could sense he his very concerned about the way society is going with more extreme measures of authority and that people are all too complicitin being treated in such ways.

Last edited by techman; 13-02-2017 at 06:57 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 08:03 PM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Carroll Quigley, historian and mentor to Bill Clinton wrote several volumes on what really happened and who names the movers and shakers since 1800's. These books were never supposed to be available to the great unwashed.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 10:08 PM   #7
elenita

Arthur Cristian very interesting, but if you don't agree a hundred percent and live exactly the same non system life as his, I found he kicks you out of his circle. He's made a wonderful food forest in his rented garden, I like him a lot, but too focussed to allow much, if any, flexibility.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 10:12 PM   #8
elenita

Roger Pool, or Roage, teaches the REAL law. He has helped me to grow a lot, and changed my life for the better. See his videos on YouTube and go to www.roage.com
Old 13-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #9
elenita

Kate of Gaia is all about losing the name. Great info for waking up to the traps of the legal system. Transgender.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:03 AM   #10
georgesmiley

Dennis Fetcho is worth listening too unless you love the jewish agenda (he doesnt pull punches)

his webpage with links to live chat and radio player

http://insidetheeyelive.com/

he does a saturday show 1500 gmt for 3 hours

currently he is mainly commenting on news and current affairs but is into english gemmatria and also has this blog for those who like an esoteric slant

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot....#axzz4YiPcz0bL
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 02:38 PM   #11
cosmic tramp

I'd like to add Richard Dolan, big name in Exopolitics circles, to this list - political historian turned UFOlogist ... very good on the reality of black budgets, geopolitics, Government cover ups, black ops, disclosure - many accessible and interesting video lectures on You Tube.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 23-02-2017 at 02:44 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote