Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 02-02-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Phantom Self Reviews

se, with sugar coated on and peanut butter smeared on to.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 02-02-2016 at 06:03 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:55 PM   #2
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
se, with sugar coated on and peanut butter smeared on to.

Looks like you just started one grem. Just get a mod to change the title to Phantom Self Reviews and Critiques or summit

Last edited by i_am; 02-02-2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Duh!
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:14 PM   #3
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Looks like you just started one grem. Just get a mod to change the title to Phantom Self Reviews and Critiques or summit

Ask and ye shall receive
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:57 PM   #4
lagamorph

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Ask and ye shall receive
errm...when I get home I'd like Keanu Reeves sitting on my sofa.

Please.
lagamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:41 AM   #5
gremlin

Phantom self is a better explained book only because I have read the others.

1 last question
2 first question
3 paranormal is normal
4 the secret ssssshhhhhhh
5 archon matrix
6 saturnism
7 drop in the ocean
8 we're free honey
9 world anew
10 world anew 2
11 transphantonism
12 you that time forgot
13 beyond the phantom

I feel sorry for the first timers, they are going to have a hard time getting there heads around click copy click.

When you think one human being has written this and connected all those dots to come to that conclusion of 'click copy click' WOW. What's worse is it makes sense.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #6
ringy

Have you finished the book yet?

If not, how far have you got?

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 11:58 AM   #7
gremlin

page 179.

Just been out and looked around, blimey it is depressing. Wish I was in the mindset of the other zombies sometimes because this place is depressing when you read such books like phantom self. The obelisk in the centre of town honoring the dead, yeah we all know what that is about now.

So they copied the earth and take way down to a 3d reality and leave scraps for the zombies to believe in.

Old 03-02-2016, 03:52 PM   #8
gremlin

I mean this 'click copy click' was in the perception deception, but this phantom self has made it easier to understand and grasp better.

I think bikerdruid is going to love pages 180 and 181. Of course though David icke is totally wrong.

A little example,

An ancient depiction of the cosmic wheel saturn.

Oh what he says about druids.

But again how many people see what they believe in and never question it?

I believe in chocolate peanuts, never questioned how they make them.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #9
jake_ball

Grem, what is "click copy click" ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:23 PM   #10
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
I mean this 'click copy click' was in the perception deception, but this phantom self has made it easier to understand and grasp better.

I think bikerdruid is going to love pages 180 and 181. Of course though David icke is totally wrong.

A little example,

An ancient depiction of the cosmic wheel saturn.

Oh what he says about druids.

But again how many people see what they believe in and never question it?

I believe in chocolate peanuts, never questioned how they make them.
Rabbit poo. You are welcome
Old 03-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #11
empath_

I wouldn't know, STILL don't have it delivered !!!!
Old 03-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #12
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Grem, what is "click copy click" ?
The reptiles can copy and paste just as how a computer when you click copy of what ever you want to copy from the internet. Remember same above as below, and also how the fibarnichi sequence works, everything is infinite. So they can't create new worlds they have to vampire and leech off of ones that exist, ie. earth.

They literally copied the planet from a 5d self and then did what history, the fall of man etc etc, turned it to how they wanted to use it, using earth and humans to serve them. They knew the vibrational change was coming so are running around like lunatics to plug the leaks, so the information doesn't get out about our infinite selves.

I can click copy click paste anything from the web, imagine the technology they have to do this as we are all energy not physical which we believe we are.

It's the only thing that makes any sense. Try getting your head around it, it's like trying to figure out what money is, does your head right in.

Old 03-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #13
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Rabbit poo. You are welcome

Old 03-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #14
jake_ball

Quote:
The reptiles can copy and paste just as how a computer when you click copy of what ever you want to copy from the internet. Remember same above as below, and also how the fibarnichi sequence works, everything is infinite. So they can't create new worlds they have to vampire and leech off of ones that exist, ie. earth.

They literally copied the planet from a 5d self and then did what history, the fall of man etc etc, turned it to how they wanted to use it, using earth and humans to serve them. They knew the vibrational change was coming so are running around like lunatics to plug the leaks, so the information doesn't get out about our infinite selves.

I can click copy click paste anything from the web, imagine the technology they have to do this as we are all energy not physical which we believe we are.

It's the only thing that makes any sense. Try getting your head around it, it's like trying to figure out what money is, does your head right in.
Thanks Grem for the run down (I love David's analogies). I will have a read of it in the Perception Deception. And at some point, I will also buy his new book
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:52 PM   #15
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Thanks Grem for the run down (I love David's analogies). I will have a read of it in the Perception Deception. And at some point, I will also buy his new book
He puts it much better though.

When I was out today, people are so low, vibrationally dead, except one or two.

Boring laborious jobs, wasting there lives for a corporation to exist.......

There is no trust amoung anyone.

I was playing ps3, so git has hacked into the ps3 network and took away all the cars, and if reality as we perceive it is exactly the same as a ps3-4 game then why can't something hack into the game?

Last edited by gremlin; 03-02-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:04 AM   #16
worldwatcher

Smile New book

Yey! I am delighted that I have now received my new 'Phantom Self' book. It arrived by Dpd yesterday afternoon. I have read the first chapter and it reads just like David is there in front talking to you. Can't wait to read the rest!

Last edited by worldwatcher; 06-02-2016 at 09:05 AM. Reason: First world is predicted text.
worldwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:34 PM   #17
empath_

I'm only 60 pages in. Engrossed
Old 06-02-2016, 07:53 PM   #18
itsallundercontrol

I was just on amazon to see if I could order the book (not in stock unfortunately) when I came across this glowing review of the phantom self. It's by someone called Daniel Rozman and if he is a forum member I hope he doesn't mind me placing it here.

There is something providential in Phantom Self's official release coinciding with the passing of Terry Wogan (RIP). A man who embodied so much of the formless '90s archetype, in the very midst of David Icke's emergence as the man he was always meant to be.

Having immersed myself in aspects of the social construct that David Icke so courageously deconstructs, I have found huge reassurance in his stoicism. Indeed, I would not be surprised, only gladdened, if I was to learn that David Icke is the reincarnated spirit that pioneered the Stoic school in Hellenic ancient Greece. A philosophical school that stated, in great wisdom: "Destructive emotions result from errors in judgment. There is an active relationship between cosmic determinism and human freedom. And, ultimately, it is virtuous to maintain a will that is in accord with nature."

Indeed, just as the Hellenistic traditions reconciled Christianity with their Greek tradition, David Icke has demonstrated many of the teaching that Jesus Christ came to instruct, and has reminded today's society of Truth's virtues. And so – if I may be so bold – Terry Wogan (RIP) truly fulfilled a parody role when he asked the brazen question: "The press claim, that you claim to be the son of God. Is that true?"

Peoples laughter, then, was a reflection of their consciousness' disquiet. Today, that laughter is quickly morphing to fear. For the world around is bringing forth the cowardly poisons which have grown more and more abhorrent the longer they have avoided the light.

Those who remain unmoved, and simply mock the likes of David Icke, can be measured by the favourable judgements they cast. For instance: Amazon reviewer 'Space,' who has promptly rated Phantom Self 1*. Curiosity caused me to look at his(/her) other reviews, and amongst many (inc other 1*s for David Icke titles, all accompanied with the comment: "Parklife!" which is perhaps a reflection of the formless '90s I referred to above) was a 5*. You might not be surprised to know that it is for a toy model, specifically of a WW2 German Tank.

If 'Space' would allow me, I would like to paraphrase his(/her) review of the 1:35 model: "Easy to follow instructions and simply stress free assembly. At the end of it you will have a superb model." To him(/her) I would recommend The Lego Movie [DVD] [2014] – I'm sure he(/she) will appreciate that: "Everything is Awesome!"

At the very beginning of Phantom Self's chapter 11, David Icke quotes the novelist Margaret Atwood: "Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results." For those who have read other David Icke's books, you might already be familiar with the content in the first chapters of Phantom Self. In times gone by, a man such as David Icke – a man from very modest beginnings – would be be called a prophet or a visionary, based upon the foreknowing that is reiterated in these early chapters.

Chapters 11-13 set David Icke apart, once again. They reveal him as a sage. David Icke is not the second coming. However, quite demonstrably, he has – almost single-handedly – been filling the leadership role that true Kings, Popes, Dalai Lamas and others, who claim dominion over the empowerment of the human spirit, have failed to. It is time for figureheads who have become parodies of their seats, and blindsided 7bn embodied souls, to exit stage left. Let us show them compassion as we withdraw our endorsement of them. And in so doing, create space to listen to, recognise, and respond to truth.

There is great truth in Phantom Self. How is it possible that it comes from the fingertips of David Icke? Because he is a man who has devoted himself to the pursuit of it, and along the way every subversive force has had to reveal itself to him. The tip of his pen has completed the circle. The endowment he has left us all, is represented in this one book. Please, get a copy. Thank You David Icke, I Am Grateful.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #19
davebeard

Quote:
The obelisk in the centre of town honoring the dead, yeah we all know what that is about now.
even as a kid I used to see the obelisks and think

"why are they here?"

Gremlin, you've read all of David Ickes books, which one would you recommend for a first time reader? ...
Old 06-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #20
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
even as a kid I used to see the obelisks and think

"why are they here?"

Gremlin, you've read all of David Ickes books, which one would you recommend for a first time reader? ...

"love changes everything".

to the matrix.

But if you can read them all in order.

Last edited by lobuk; 07-02-2016 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Changed url, uploaded and Embedded image