Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 05-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #1
benll

Default your opinions on disinfo sites ?

Hi, I don't have a lot of time to fully research the global NWO conspiracy, so i am asking the more experienced members of the forum what their opinions are on other 'truther' sites. Meaning which ones do proper original source evidence gathering, who they are funded by and what their track record is, that sort of thing. I am avoiding the religous and politically orientated sites. Specifically I am looking for details on Syria and Isis.
I check out infowars regularly.
Cheers.

Last edited by benll; 05-12-2015 at 07:52 PM.
benll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #2
perandor

I've had a huge problem with infowar as of late. Either AJ is showing his true colors; someone has bought out the truth from that site; or he desperately wants to be mainstream.

1) Never before has that site and Rense for that matter been so anti-islamic.
2) Not since his documentary Terrorstorm has he even mentioned anything critical of Israel.
3) can't remember the last time this guy said "Illuminati": which has now become a joke word -- yet the guy made a living off his fear mongering including saying the word (illuminati) every chance he got.

I wouldn't say Infowars is disinfo, but has decided to not be so down the middle which I feel it was at one time.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:24 PM   #3
i_am

Disinfo? That would mean that they know that what we know is the truth but deliberately set out to convince us, and Joe Public, otherwise.

I know of none.

Misinformed, uninformed, naive, not seeing the whole picture, biased? Yes there are some (many) out there but that is where your ability to sift and discard comes in. Trust your inner knowing

Last edited by i_am; 05-12-2015 at 08:35 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

david booth (sorcha fail,) kevin annett, aj, henry makow, rense, and a few others post alarmist bullshit.
they seem disinterested in truth.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 05-12-2015 at 08:44 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:02 AM   #5
benll

OK thanks for that.
I should have phrased the original post better ( very confused mentally at the moment ). I was looking to get as many pieces of the jigsaw to put into place over the winter break.
Guess I have some work ahead of me.
Stay sunshiney.
benll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:32 AM   #6
oz93666

Infowars is the only one ... web cast everyday except Saturday listening to this is the best way to get up to speed ....millions of listeners each day, no other site comes close .

David Icke has been a regular guest for about 15 years, the best endorsement you can get.

Some members here, have fanatical hatred of his assertive masculine delivery (it painfully reminds them of what a real man is like, or perhaps they're gov.agents).... If you can handle his style , he's number One!

Last edited by oz93666; 06-12-2015 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Being nice, following the rules
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:39 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
I've had a huge problem with infowar as of late.
I wouldn't say Infowars is disinfo, but has decided to not be so down the middle which I feel it was at one time.
Can you be specific .... just one example will do.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:21 AM   #8
getagrip
Inactive

Admin notice:

Just a reminder of the Rules and Etiquette which members agreed to abide by when joining dif:

Quote:
Threads or posts which are created in order to ridicule, attack, discredit, or make unfounded allegations against other authors or researchers in a similar field to David Icke will be deleted.
Lets not turn this into a bitch fest.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:21 AM   #9
kizzie
Registered Users

Ken O keefe, Max Igan , Richie Allen Radio show..
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:12 PM   #10
h2pogo
Inactive

If your looking for truth about ISIS/Syria well worth following the story of the Syrian Kurdish area of Rojava..

The Rovaja people along with their comrades in arms the PKK and a few other affiliates are about the only force the actually seem to be fighting ISIS and seem to be their main target.

Kurdishquestion
ezidipress

sites of top of my head, anything based in Kurdish Iraq is biased towards NATO and against Rojava..

Syrianprespective is good for rest of syria but has a pro regime bias, kudishquestion has stories critical of the social experiment being tried but supportive at the same time.

Last edited by h2pogo; 06-12-2015 at 12:18 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 03:12 PM   #11
perandor

I used to think of Infowars being a bit more down the middle: they investigated 9/11 pretty well. The happenings at Bohemian Grove were quite interesting. In Terrorstorm he talked about the USS Liberty Attack. So there were points where everyone seemed to get called out. Now, he would never criticize Israel; Russia's a christian nation so they can do no harm. His sight is full of Islamophobia. Yet there are videos online showing those Isis "beheading" videos were filmed in a studio. My money is on Israel. His fan base has increased incredibly over the past ten years. I remember listening to his show when you could hear equipment falling. So, now that he has a lot of listeners (Donald Trump was on his show) he is changing his tune to satisfy his white/christian mainstream audience. Once again, he will never have the courage to criticize Israel. Whatreallyhappened.com is the only site that seems to have the balls to do so. AJ also edited parts of his interview with David Duke since it heavily criticized Israel. Back in the day he would criticize mainstream media for doing "hit pieces" on him, yet, he is doing the same thing. He also criticized David Icke about his reptilian theory (now even icke doesn't mention this as much) -- yet him and Icke seem like the best of buds. I'd say they were both controlled by the same hands.

So, what you have here is this gaming, regarding pockets of this now profitable business of "Telling the truth".

Last edited by perandor; 06-12-2015 at 03:13 PM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:45 PM   #12
freshpot

You might want to try out James Corbett.

corbettreport.com
freshpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:52 PM   #13
kizzie
Registered Users

I like those who explain calmly.. not with the loud music and shouting and try to keep it factual rather than. "who does that, who does this" one the other day said "look at those black cats behined her" I have black cats.. do people still think witches have them
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:55 PM   #14
truthy
Inactive

Too much fearmongering on Infowars recently again. On the other hand they still do good reports and put valuable info out. So you always have to weigh the pros and cons with this.
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:01 PM   #15
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Some members here, have fanatical hatred of his assertive masculine delivery (it painfully reminds them of what a real man is like, or perhaps they're gov.agents).... If you can handle his style , he's number One!
"real men" are not bullyish buffoons ... jones is just that.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:44 AM   #16
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpot View Post
You might want to try out James Corbett.

corbettreport.com
Corbett and the guys at globalresearch.ca are IMO the best source for alternative news, especially anything on Syria.

Truth is that most of the "alternative" websites are controlled by the elites and peddling all sorts of disinformation.

Infowars main purpose seems to be racial and religious agitation. It's no surprise because Infowars is basically a John Birch Society front who is simply peddling the racist divisionary tactics that the JBS carried out during the civil rights era and Cold War.

Rense is also victim to such divisionary tactics.

Pretty much all of the right wing "truth" sites are here to create division and hatred. That's the bottom line. That's why AJ said he supports Trump. Yes they are showing their true colors. All the good work he did was a mask to cover the bigotry.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-12-2015 at 02:45 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:48 AM   #17
bikerdruid
Banned

really???!!!
jones supports trump?
that says it all, does it not?

btw ... i have followed globalresearch.ca for years.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 07-12-2015 at 02:49 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:08 AM   #18
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
really???!!!
jones supports trump?
that says it all, does it not?

btw ... i have followed globalresearch.ca for years.
Yes he did. I couldn't believe that even Alex Jones would stoop that low.

He also said that 90% of his listeners probably support Trump.

Tells you all u need to know about them really.

I called him out years ago, saying he was gonna end up promoting some fascist for president. Well here we are.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-12-2015 at 03:13 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 03:46 AM   #19
Cryptoverse

Disinformation is very real. If you want to study disinformation, most contactees and channelers are a good place to start. The CIA definitely does it.

Some known disinfo sources:

veterans today
sorcha fall aka david booth
beforeitsnews
wikipedia(some great truths there but a lot of bullshit)
history
"Official Story's"
Mainstream Media
Channelers

Just take a look at 9-11. You dont think there are disinformation programs related to 9-11 to cover up the fact that it was a coordinated conspiracy not done by terrorists with box cutters? The truth is the cabal are well deep into alt media's mind...

Look at the official story of 9-11. It's pure disinformation. I bring this up because the deeper end disinformation might not be known very well, even in alt media crowds(who often buy the disinformation in droves, look at the flat earth threads). But pretty much anyone by now who is above 30 with a head on their shoulders knows 9-11 was some sort of inside job...

Through remote directed energy weapons connected to AI mind controlling people(which has been developed since like the late 1970s at latest) lots of unwitting disinformation assets are created. And the people who are prone to be aware of the truth often think this is an army of disembodied spirits. really? I really don't think so...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 07-12-2015 at 03:55 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:16 AM   #20
machineelf

Australian Skeptics is dodgy. http://www.skeptics.com.au/

Their symbol is a circle within a circle. Saturn?

Its for keeping minds closed.

Vice news. Fake alternative media. Some good truthful stories to cover for crap like 'The Eagles of Death metal' interview.

Last edited by machineelf; 07-12-2015 at 05:28 AM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote