Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #361
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr360 View Post
I don't imagine a failed missile launch looking quite like that. That seemed too symmetrical.
It does. The rocket would be spinning around creating the spiral pattern. Since the failure would be constant, ad symmetrical pattern would occur.

But let's pretend it isn't a failed rocket test for a second. To assume it's a wormhole or anything is jumping to conclusions. A wormhole would never be a spiral like that. It would not let the light escape for one. Or, alternatively, if it was a simple rip in space-time with no release of energy, it would be indistinguishable from normal space.

It's not an aurora as they look completely different, are not localized like that and would not be a spiral.

It's possible it's some other kind of man-made technology. Maybe an experiment to create shapes in the sky or similar.

But realistically, the failed rocket launch story fits.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #362
edward alexander

This has happened so many times, in so different places in the world, through several years now. Failed rocket launches just doesn't add up since several of these took place over countries that had no rocket launches going on, and even if they DID , do you find it plausible that the exact same error took place in every of these countries and their rocket launches, creating the exact same phenomena? They seem to be done on purposes, and shot to a specific altitude which seems to be pretty much the same in the different cases, as if to release something up in the atmosphere. As noted before, a couple of these have taken place almost exactly above specific governmental bases that are similar to HAARP, such as the EISCAT base in Norway where the Norwegian Spiral took place.

Just like HAARP, EISCAT is publicly KNOWN for messing around with the atmosphere, experimenting with ionospheric heating etc:
edward alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #363
edward alexander

"An ionospheric heater is an array of antennas which are used for heating the ionosphere, and which can create artificial aurora"

And the above is the PUBLIC OFFICIAL story of what they are doing there - who knows what more there really is to their experiments
Old 02-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #364
edward alexander

The interesting thing is that these spirals are recorded back into ancient times thousands of years ago:

http://keithranville.files.wordpress...h-ranville.jpg

Im fairly sure we can rule out failed rocket launches back then.

They too were watching these in the sky:
http://rabbithole2.com/presentation/...t_1_600lrg.jpg

Maybe there is a connection with the ancient labyrinth mystery - which still is unsolved and no one have explained properly:
http://mmmgroup2.altervista.org/e-labiri.html
Old 02-07-2012, 04:08 AM   #365
prnkstr

Lets look at the possible and probable causes list shall we?

- A worm hole [to another dimension?]. If a wormhole opened up so close to earth, and given what little we do know about it, one would assume they operated on the same basis as a black hole, ei. a massive gravity vortex that would suck up matter and light. One the size of that in the video would then absorb the earth in seconds easily as well as most of our solar system.

But what if it does not operate like a black hole, but rather like a "portal" to somewhere. What created it? Why such an eradic pattern? One would assume that a rip, tear or opening would look more like something that was an actual portal, rather than just what seems like smoke spirals going around and around from an object?

- A missile launch gone awry. Lets say one of the fins controlling the hypothetical missile or rocket got stuck. It WOULD create a spiral like that given that the amount of thrust remains concise. As for the blue "residue" or "beam" I have no clue...

- Aurora aka Northern Lights. Living in this frozen hellhole of a dump that is Norway, I've seen my share of em, and I they do not look anything like that AT ALL....nor like ANY other ones ever recorded in modern time.

There might be other options as well, but out of the given ones, what is the most plausible? The mystical tear is space time continuum/wormhole, a rocket that has lost control or some weird aurora never before seen...

There is being critical rational of the information presented to you, and then there is downright ignorance or stubbornness. It WOULD possibly be quite awesome if #1 or #3 was the case, but in all probability...it's not...
Old 04-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #366
_jay_
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward alexander View Post
The interesting thing is that these spirals are recorded back into ancient times thousands of years ago:
The Ancient Spirals All Over The World (What Do They Mean?) - YouTube
Good video, to myself, it seems many of the ancient peoples lived in 3d, 4d and maybe more, we now seem to live in a 2d world, the ancients seemed to be aware of more beyond the physical level, than we do. I think these spirals indicate vortex energy's from certain Earth points, the ancients seen or felt these and placed important structures on these, like stonehenge, other stone circles, mounds, structures etc, a bit like accupunture, tapping in and helping and using the energy. Spirals in the sky being shown to us? maybe a sign to show we have lost our way and to get back to our roots.
_jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #367
edward alexander

Since this phenomenon seems to date back into ancient times, assuming the recorded ancient events actually are the same phenomenon, one can easily rule out the failed missile launches. Even now, in the current modern time, we can rule out failed missile launches to some degree since several of the places this happened have no missile launch sites nearby that could have been responsible.

And again, if we consider the ancient observations to be of the same phenomena, we can also rule out the HAARP type of bases, since obviously these were not around back then just as with the missiles. And again, there are no such bases in any proximity to several of the observed and documented cases mentioned and shown in the videos and footage presented.

So what do we have left, either some natural Earth-related atmospherical phenomena, or something external originating from somewhere else - which itself could be either natural or artificially created by other civilizations elsewhere.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:53 AM   #368
thoughtmage

Alright, both sides have presented decent arguments. Let me assess them individually and perhaps provide another alternative.

First of all let me address that prnkstr made a good point by realizing that the light emitted from this event/object proves that it is not a gravitational "wormhole", nor is it some other type.

However I have a bit of a problem with the "failed missile" explanation. You see an errant missile, though spiraling out of control would not have such a precise and slow spiral discharge presented in the clips. Furthermore some of the events may not even be near any testing facilities, as mentioned above.

I think we are all in agreement that this is not an aurora. No argument to argue about on this one.

In addition I recall many "officials" stating their confusion and alertness over this event when it was released for the first time. If it were a failed missile there would probably have been someone to identify it immediately, thus dispelling any confusion that might have been. But since there was some initial confusion as to what it was, this leads me to believe that the "failed missile" explanation is a cover-up story or hoax intended to dispel that confusion among the masses.

And now for my speculation. I believe the ending to this event is just as important as the beginning in that it could have been a craft of some kind attempting to, and succeeding in breaking light speed. The spiral discharge was likely a byproduct of a type of engine designed to perform this. The ending of the spiral is a sign of this because it apparently achieved light speed. Of course this is just my speculation, and I am no scientist by far.

Last edited by thoughtmage; 05-07-2012 at 02:53 AM.
thoughtmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #369
edward alexander

Thanks for the input, and yes I agree, my wife actually suggested the hyperspace idea to me the other day and its a good theory which makes sense. Since I have no idea what that would actually look like, I can only take it into consideration as one of the more plausible ideas of what it could have been we saw going on in the videos. Personally I think that could be it
Old 05-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #370
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default I leave the Aliens & space portal theory to others

Anyway I go for HAARP or whatever other antenna system they may playing with.

I leave the Aliens, UFO's & space portal theory to others & I will stay on Earth & keep researching on the Military toys & psychopaths right here on earth.

Two researchers attribute Norway light to HAARP, anti-ET space-based weapon of mass destruction
Examiner ^ | 12/12/09 | Alfred Lambremont Webre

Posted on Monday, 14 December 2009 1:45:07 AM by FromLori

Following a cross-volley of interpretations of the Dec. 9, 2009 blue-green light vortex over Norway on the eve of Barack Obama’s Nobel Prize acceptance speech (Russian missile; ETs destroying Russian missile), two researchers have independently posited that HAARP, a space-based weapon of mass destruction one of whose antenna fields is close to the site of the Norwegian spiral light.

According to one of the researchers, David Wilcox (see below), one of his confidential sources stated the Norway spiral light was part of Project Blue Beam.

One of the alleged purposes of Project Blue Beam is the use of advanced electromagnetic imaging such as that produced by HAARP and exhibited in the Norway spiral light as a psychological mass conditioning device in aid of the implementation of a global corporate new world order.

If this analysis is accurate, the Norwegian light may have been a HAARP-induced effect attempting to anchor an extraterrestrial-like or “transcendent” aura around U.S. President Barack Obama’s Nobel Prize acceptance speech in Oslo the following day, Nov. 10.

EISCAT: HAARP antenna site near Tromso, Norway HAARP and the Norwegian spiral light

According to Mr. Wilcox, the Dec. 9, 09 Norway spiral light is similar to other spiral lights in Russia in 2006, and in China (first seen in April 2009) that may be attributed to the HAARP technology. Mr. Wilcox states that the plasma effects exhibited by the Norway light were too dense to have been produced by a failed Russian missile. He reiterates that HAARP is most probably the cause of the spiral lights.

Researcher Richard Hoagland notes that “just over the hill from Tromso [where the spiral light appeared], lies a high-tech Norwegian ‘HAARP antenna farm’ -- the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility -- specifically designed to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere (ionosphere)? The facility is officially supported by Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ... and Germany.”

Although Mr. Hoagland in his analysis implies that the Norway light may have been a warning to President Barack Obama by the controllers of HAARP, the more likely scenario is that Mr. Obama now works in collaboration with the controllers of HAARP to use HAARP in the service of the implementation of a corporate new world order worldwide.

Video at site
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2406617/posts

Some entertainment here: http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/

Last edited by oiram; 05-07-2012 at 06:59 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #371
neowords

neowords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #372
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Its really going to hell with the weapons industry, if all of these are failing missiles...
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #373
silentnomore

Maybe they're not all just simply failures. Have you seen this yet?

Old 28-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #374
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
Maybe they're not all just simply failures. Have you seen this yet?

Amazing!! Ufo shoots down American Missile
Yup. Must have been... a witch on a broom, or Maradonas "hand of god" or something. Surely it can not be someone from elsewhere, who simply does not want us to blow shit up...

*bangs forehead slowly in to the desk several times*
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
Old 06-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #375
silentnomore

Well alright, so what do you suggest that it might be, other than "a witch on a broom"? How would you suggest that the Chinese government (for argument's sake) managed to achieve such an intimidating show of power that they were able to take out A US missile in mid-flight? What kind of technology was being used?

By inferring that it's a UFO, I am not outright stating that it is an ET-controlled craft, but I am certainly willing to explore that avenue of concept as a possible theory, particularly since nothing else being presented against it is possible. But when all's said and done, I think I have to stick to the truest reference of the words and say that it's an unidentified flying object.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #376
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
Well alright, so what do you suggest that it might be, other than "a witch on a broom"? How would you suggest that the Chinese government (for argument's sake) managed to achieve such an intimidating show of power that they were able to take out A US missile in mid-flight? What kind of technology was being used?

By inferring that it's a UFO, I am not outright stating that it is an ET-controlled craft, but I am certainly willing to explore that avenue of concept as a possible theory, particularly since nothing else being presented against it is possible. But when all's said and done, I think I have to stick to the truest reference of the words and say that it's an unidentified flying object.
I very much agree with you with your statement that we should explore if its an ET controlled craft. It is indeed a UFO, in the real sense of the word. I am not buying the "failed missile" argument as there are too many of them happening, and everywhere. I am really concerned that we don`t investigate it at all, but just write it off as "failed missile". Thats just bs.
Old 15-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #377
silentnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward alexander View Post
Maybe there is a connection with the ancient labyrinth mystery - which still is unsolved and no one have explained properly:
http://mmmgroup2.altervista.org/e-labiri.html
I'll tell you what is interesting about this - I visited Glastonbury recently, and in the town centre is the Church of St John the Baptist, and in the churchyard, just to the right as you go through the gate, is this:

And interesting, but not necessarily relevant, is that it's right next to one of the propagations of the Glastonbury Thorn. Food for thought.

Anyway, back on topic:

I found this article today on the topic of the Norway Spiral - see what you think.

Quote:
From "What Is The Norway Spiral - REALLY?"

About a decade ago, while I was working for viewzone, I was invited up to Fairbanks, Alaska to see a secret military installation. The people who invited me were two young men who had recently been discharged from the Navy. They were concerned about two tests that had been conducted with a powerful transmitter, capable of reflecting electrical and kinetic energy off the ionosphere -- a layer of Earth's atmosphere about 100 miles above sea level.

While we have all heard of the HAARP installation in Gakona, Alaska [below], this facility was much larger and more powerful. It was located north of Fairbanks in an area known as "Poker Flats." I was told by these men that the Gakona facility was a decoy -- a "red herring."
I did a quick search on Google Earth, and found the facility he's referring to at 65° 7'40.61"N 147°29'0.27"W . He goes on to quote what he was told by the alleged former employee there, but the interesting thing that the guy points out is this:

Quote:
The missile story was lame. They use destructive explosives as soon as a missile goes off course. I've seen a few of those up at the flats also. I know what this spiral was and I hope people keep their eyes open.
This makes perfect sense - if it was a Russian test missile that mis-fired and was heading towards a relatively small populated area, why would they risk letting the missile carry on towards them and do anything from startle livestock, to damaging cars, to levelling buildings and killing people? So yeah, another reason not to believe the quasi-official story, I'd say, personally.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #378
pinobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Some entertainment here:

That's pretty awesome.
I just realized how good computer animations are nowadays, i can't tell real water from computer animation, they create the same artifacts.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #379
sutekh101
Inactive

Some terrific footage recently recorded in Russia of this odd spiral phenomenon:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

Last edited by sutekh101; 04-01-2015 at 03:58 PM.
sutekh101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 10:21 PM   #380
silvabak

in the hollow earth theory it is thought the north and south pole are some kind of portals/vortex and the harrps set up around the world are to control these portals.....
1 example
a portal in AntArticA could maybe be controlled by the harrp in AlAskA... ect

these spirals could be the after affect of a portal open or closing...
just a thought
silvabak is offline   Reply With Quote