Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-02-2016, 10:18 AM   #1
antipsychotron

Cool points on body where they see you

ive been force disconnecting myself for years now. ive found they have "monitoring" all over the brain/head and body. the main points are obvious. but they are dangerous at times to mess with as guessing can get you attacked worse. here is a list of effects ive gotten from trying different things.

Head: i get clicks that i feel and disconnects where voices get interupted but they come back but see less of me

neck: temporal effects in what i was hearing, multiplied voices

shoulders: if you want to shield your lifesigns, find a lotion/soap mix to scatter their read of your heart/brain on shoulders/armpits.

chest: lungs and sinus play a big part of the sound heard and shaping/pinpointing of the sound

stomach: meters medication/chemical with back of neck

sex organs: identifies who you are, can be hurt by stinging pain

legs: access of the psychotronic energy through feet and legs to "harmonize you

be careful in trying to stop them, ive almost died several times by there attacks, but im hear to say 5 years after it started for me that im basicly voice free. its a maze basicly.
antipsychotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:53 AM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

You and omniscence will get on.
He's been under attack for a number of years and he'd need to stop the attack.
I've managed to do it in my own way.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
antipsychotron

magnets: used on back right lower skull and back teeth, they complained they were losing their system

they probably will come back again eventually. heres how i think it works

they use a beam of light (mazer) that imagizes the entire area the target is in. then using magnetic flux at low levels, RF signal, microwaves they induce a form of hypnogogy by means of a chemical to memory implant nanosystem. They program your own biology, leaving a small connection to the program implant system.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:33 AM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Oh you are one of those.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:01 AM   #5
antipsychotron

what do you mean elshaper?
Old 25-02-2016, 01:09 PM   #6
ms_loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipsychotron View Post
ive been force disconnecting myself for years now. ive found they have "monitoring" all over the brain/head and body. the main points are obvious. but they are dangerous at times to mess with as guessing can get you attacked worse. here is a list of effects ive gotten from trying different things.

Head: i get clicks that i feel and disconnects where voices get interupted but they come back but see less of me

neck: temporal effects in what i was hearing, multiplied voices

shoulders: if you want to shield your lifesigns, find a lotion/soap mix to scatter their read of your heart/brain on shoulders/armpits.

chest: lungs and sinus play a big part of the sound heard and shaping/pinpointing of the sound

stomach: meters medication/chemical with back of neck

sex organs: identifies who you are, can be hurt by stinging pain

legs: access of the psychotronic energy through feet and legs to "harmonize you

be careful in trying to stop them, ive almost died several times by there attacks, but im hear to say 5 years after it started for me that im basicly voice free. its a maze basicly.

Don't get a sense of this post.
Sorry.
ms_loren is offline   Reply With Quote