Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 23-05-2018, 11:30 PM   #21
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I would wager you have more socks than I..

I have this 1 sole account here..
I'll wait and see if you come up in the moderation investigation
Sorry
I was not saying that you were a sock puppet or anything like that - just that the general Freeman of the Land idea is now beyond discredited, and should not be re awakened to disinform the gullible.

I certainly have no axes to grind on behalf of anyone - I am just healthily cynical about everything
Old 24-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #22
jayen4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Sorry
I was not saying that you were a sock puppet or anything like that - just that the general Freeman of the Land idea is now beyond discredited, and should not be re awakened to disinform the gullible.

I certainly have no axes to grind on behalf of anyone - I am just healthily cynical about everything
What do you mean 'freeman on the land idea' ??

The banking system is nothing less than outright fraud and deception !! (As is the whole court / justice system). We all know it , yet still we allow it to continue. Should declare outright war on the thieving distrustful bastards !!
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #23
the nine

Quote:
Sorry

So what does that make Barram Blackett?
He is officially in lawful rebellion, it took him 5 years but he did it
He has an assassination attempt on his life..

If it all bullshit, how has he achieved it and why do they wish to burn him to death in his bed?

Is skepticism healthy if it not only keeps you ignorant and in debt slavery, but keeps others ignorant and in debt slavery too?
Have you taught your children to be good little slaves to our masters?
To not listen to the antics of filthy elite raping, torturing and eating children, because they have enough money to facilitate this?
Are they hoping to be wealthy too one day?

Please explain what I can discuss on here?
What do you think is appropriate?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 24-05-2018 at 11:58 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 12:03 PM   #24
sevenhills

Barram Blackett has a good story to tell. and no doubt makes a few quid from telling it.

But its a story - its not more related to any real history than Monty Python's take on the Holy Grail was.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #25
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
What do you mean 'freeman on the land idea' ??

The banking system is nothing less than outright fraud and deception !! (As is the whole court / justice system). We all know it , yet still we allow it to continue. Should declare outright war on the thieving distrustful bastards !!
You are always so full of anger but I bet you have still done nothing about it after all these years. You need to let it go until you are able to do something. You will feel better then.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:55 PM   #26
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
Yes, the mortgage thing and fractional reserve banking are linked but what makes the mortgage contract unenforceable? Answer: the lender gives up nothing A/K/A lack of consideration. What is the consideration? "Consideration in contract law is simply the exchange of one thing of value for another." In all mortgage contracts (under the fractional reserve banking system) the lender gives up nothing of value (nothing of substance). That one missing element alone makes the contract unenforceable.

Frederick Soddy pg. 63 of The Role of Money:

"For a loan, if it is a genuine loan, does not make a deposit, because what the borrower gets the lender gives up, and there is no increase in the quantity of money, but only an alteration in the identity of the individual owners of it. But if the lender gives up nothing at all what the borrower receives is a new issue of money and the quantity is proportionately increased. So elaborately has the real nature of this ridiculous proceeding been surrounded with confusion by some of the cleverest and most skillful advocates the world has ever known, that it still is something of a mystery to ordinary people, who hold their heads and confess they are “unable to understand finance”. It is not intended that they should. " [rest omitted]

http://freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html

Under the Common Law, every contract must be entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally by both parties or it is void and enforceable. These are characteristics: it must be based on substance. For example, contracts used to read, "For one dollar and other valuable considerations, I will paint your house, etc. That was a valid contract - the dollar (or pound) was a genuine, silver dollar. Now, suppose you wrote a contract that said, "For one Federal Reserve Note and other considerations, I will paint your house...." And suppose, for example, I painted your house the wrong color. Could you go into a Common Law court and get justice? No, you could not. You see, a Federal Reserve Note is a "colorable" 1 dollar, as it has no substance, and in a Common Law Jurisdiction, that contract would be unenforceable.
Thanks for the clarification.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 01:31 PM   #27
jayen4

Quote:
You are always so full of anger but I bet you have still done nothing about it after all these years. You need to let it go until you are able to do something. You will feel better then.
It's called the 'truth'..... You don't recognise the truth when you see it ??
Anyhow , I have every right to be 'angry' as you put it. You don't know what I know and you haven't had the experiences that I have.......
As it happens , I am trying to 'do something about it' right now , but I am being deliberately resisted at the moment. I shall not give up tho'..... I have gone right to the top and WILL have my way , one way or the other....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote