Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #1
oneriver

Default Man Beats Court Bailiffs Unlawfull Eviction Attempt

May have been posted here already but it's nice to see the police actually uphold the law for a change, also good to see the banks/bailiffs being run off..

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
oneriver

I am looking for a steer in the right direction for some information on something that came up in the eviction video above.

The guys 'defending' their property from the apparently illegal eviction were talking to the police constables on scene and they kept telling them to go home and when off duty check out their mortgages...that "the money for your mortgage doesn't come into existence until you sign on the line for that mortgage"...

My question is, I understand a little about banking and fractional reserve lending etc etc but what about the money not being in existence until you sign for it? Does that mean your mortgage is null and void based on the premise that it would perhaps be illegal to offer a contract for what is essentially a loan say for 200k and not actually have that 200k in existence at the time of making the loan offer?

I'm probably not reading that right, if anyone can help out or has a link, appreciated.

* No, I don't feel like navigating google myself right now, sifting through the propaganda, the ads, the bullshit, ad infinitum bullshit but I am confident of inspired direction here
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Last edited by oneriver; 24-03-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:21 PM   #3
jglee430

The mortgage debt is already settle thought the prepaid society of 1933 (Public Law 73-10). That is the reason why the original lender doesn't come after you.

The third party bank comes after your home thought using UCC liens. Attorneys had to commit identity thief and fraud for that to happen.

The corporation (ALL CAPITAL NAME person) members/shareholder profited from the selling of some commercial paper. They got you to be the fall guy for their crime. Your home is under foreclosure because of the identity thief behind the scene.

If you talk to an attorney, they may tell you the lie is that they can come after you because the original lender sold your mortgage. If your mortgage is an negotiable note, then they need to provide the note in court to prove standing. If they don't, then they have no standing.

What is going on is that the third party bank have standing due to paperwork done behind the scene. It is found in the judge's docket which you have no access to.

That why the judge ignore you when you bring up the argument they need to prove standing by providing the negotiable note.

The mortgage foreclosure is based on lies, fraud, and identity thief. That is how they deny you the prepaid society of 1933.
jglee430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:36 PM   #4
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
May have been posted here already but it's nice to see the police actually uphold the law for a change, also good to see the banks/bailiffs being run off..

Quite incredible. You really need to have access to your faculties in order not to fall for all the provocations those balifs kept dealing out.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:38 AM   #5
techman

Anyone watch these bailiff programmes like Can't Pay will Take it Away?. Most people, the ones that make sure they don't get into major financial trouble and debt must be conditioned to think these sheriff's/bailiffs are doing their rightful duty in their jobs to prosecute people who refuse or can't pay a debt on either a business, property or other item. Why would they be unlawfully prosecuting someone for no legal reason if they werent paying back a debt?. Very few people have sympathy for those who are either careless or ignorant enough to get into that situation either by accident or knowingly trying to avoid paying it.

I can't get my head around this unlawful repossession homes thing, because to me if you can't afford to pay a mortgage or a loan back then and have your home repossessed, as awful that may be, but how the hell is it unlawful and the fault of the banks?. Blaming the banks is becoming an easy and convenient excuse for some people. If the unlawfulness is all about the banks not signing a document, then why don't they get the banks to sign it?. What would be the point or goal in repossessing peoples homes in this manner?. What are they trying to achieve?.

Last edited by techman; 04-04-2018 at 06:58 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:58 AM   #6
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Anyone watch these bailiff programmes like Can't Pay will Take it Away?. Most people, the ones that make sure they don't get into major financial trouble and debt must be conditioned to think these sheriff's/bailiffs are doing their rightful duty in their jobs to prosecute people who refuse or can't pay a debt on either a business, property or other item. Why would they be unlawfully prosecuting someone for no legal reason if they werent paying back a debt?. Very few people have sympathy for those who are either careless or ignorant enough to get into that situation either by accident or knowingly trying to avoid paying it.

I can't get my head around this unlawful repossession homes thing, because to me if you can't afford to pay a mortgage or a loan back then and have your home repossessed, as awful that may be, but how the hell is it unlawful and the fault of the banks?. Blaming the banks is becoming an easy and convenient excuse for some people. If the unlawfulness is all about the banks not signing a document, then why don't they get the banks to sign it?. What would be the point or goal in repossessing peoples homes in this manner?. What are they trying to achieve?.
I am trying to do the same!

Old 09-04-2018, 10:00 AM   #7
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglee430 View Post
The mortgage debt is already settle thought the prepaid society of 1933 (Public Law 73-10). That is the reason why the original lender doesn't come after you.

The third party bank comes after your home thought using UCC liens. Attorneys had to commit identity thief and fraud for that to happen.

The corporation (ALL CAPITAL NAME person) members/shareholder profited from the selling of some commercial paper. They got you to be the fall guy for their crime. Your home is under foreclosure because of the identity thief behind the scene.

If you talk to an attorney, they may tell you the lie is that they can come after you because the original lender sold your mortgage. If your mortgage is an negotiable note, then they need to provide the note in court to prove standing. If they don't, then they have no standing.

What is going on is that the third party bank have standing due to paperwork done behind the scene. It is found in the judge's docket which you have no access to.

That why the judge ignore you when you bring up the argument they need to prove standing by providing the negotiable note.

The mortgage foreclosure is based on lies, fraud, and identity thief. That is how they deny you the prepaid society of 1933.
Re the bit in bold above, what if the mortgage provider has not sold the mortgage?

Old 19-05-2018, 11:29 PM   #8
jayen4

Oneriver and Techman...... I would recommend looking at the 'Money as Debt' series by Paul Grignon.... on you tube ! I believe there are 3 videos in the series. You might also investigate the 'MERS' system (primarily in the U.S. but I believe involves U.K. mortgages too.) ....
What jglee has said IS true ! .... I know , I learned the hard way !.... The judiciary / courts are fully complicit in the fraud and wrongdoing relating to mortgages and repo's.

Last edited by jayen4; 19-05-2018 at 11:30 PM.
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 08:57 PM   #9
alisa2

What is wealth? What is money? It's not bank notes, that is certain. It's not even a bank's Promise to Pay.

The Role of Money, by Frederick Soddy (1934)

Preface

This book attempts to clear up the mystery of money in its social aspect. With the monetary system of the whole world in chaos, this mystery has never been so carefully fostered as it is today. And this is all the more curious inasmuch as there is not the slightest reason for this mystery. This book will show what money now is, what it does, and what it should do. From this will emerge the recognition of what has always been the true role of money. The standpoint from which most books on modern money are written has been reversed. In this book the subject is not treated from the point of view of the bankers-- as those are called who create by far the greater proportion of money—but from that of the PUBLIC, who at present have to give up valuable goods and services to the bankers in return for the money that they have so cleverly created and create. This, surely, is what the public really wants to know about money.

It was recognized in Athens and Sparta ten centuries before the birth of Christ that one of the most vital prerogatives of the State was the sole right to issue money. How curious that the unique quality of this prerogative is only now being re-discovered. The “money-power” which has been able to overshadow ostensibly responsible government, is not the power of the merely ultra-rich, but is nothing more nor less than a new technique designed to create and destroy money by adding and withdrawing figures in bank ledgers, without the slightest concern for the interests of the community or the real role that money ought to perform therein. …[rest omitted]

pg. 95

… Even in 1928 the foregoing was true for all the ordinary citizens, though the 1925 Act had given money a limited degree of convertibility into gold for the benefit of the foreign trader. This, however, was removed in 1931. Thus we have by Act of Parliament the King's head removed from the nation's money and it's place bank's Promise to Pay substituted. Now this “Promise to Pay” dates from the days when the bank-note was at once the receipt for gold voluntarily given up tot he bank by its owner, and its promise to repay it on demand. By making the Bank of England's Promise-to-Pay notes legal tender in place of the National Treasury Notes, the promise is become a bogus promise. The bank-note is now only the authorized but unofficial receipt for a national tax collected on behalf of the Treasury by the Bank of England. The promise of the Bank of England can be shown to be bogus by anyone who cares to take some of these $1 notes to the Bank and demanding that they redeem their promise to pay “pounds” in exchange for them. It is time this lying legend was replace by the true “Received Value worth $”, and it is time this sinister delegation of the powers of taxation to the Bank of England by Parliament was challenged and reversed, and the note signed by the Treasury authority responsible, as the original Treasury Notes were.

Real wealth and virtual wealth by Frederick Soddy (1926)

In this book Soddy points out the fundamental difference between real wealth (consumables such as buildings, equipment, energy, food) and virtual wealth, in the form of money and debt. Soddy contends that real wealth is subject to entropy and will rot, rust, wear out, or be consumed over time, while money and debt (as artificial accounting devices) are subject only to the laws of mathematics, not the laws of thermodynamics. As debt compounding at some rate of interest, virtual wealth will grow effortlessly over time and without limit, instead of diminishing with use as does real wealth. Soddy uses actual occurring examples to demonstrate what he considers a major flaw of prevailing economic theory.[3]

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 12:27 AM   #10
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post

Quote:
I am trying to do the same!
The truth of the situation is that any, ANY contract has to be considered and both parties who must have risk, accept the terms of the contract. That is a contract by definition in English law.
Now, if the bank creates the money out of thin air, where is the banks risk?
If the lender cant pay, he loses everything, then the bank takes possession to resell the property, to recover the debt.
They cannot fail because the Government will bail them out with more debt.
So there is a breach of contract on the grounds of one party having no risk whilst the other carries all the risk for something created from nothing, with no substance at all except for a paper and an electronic trail of its existence.
The system is flawed in the favour of banks
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 12:47 AM   #11
sevenhills

I see the spirit of Peter of England or whatever name he uses now is alive and well.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 01:10 AM   #12
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
I see the spirit of Peter of England or whatever name he uses now is alive and well.
That is contract law, or it was a few years ago when I studied it and it has been like that for centuries.
A few have beat the system but they are few and far between, hence the bailiff tv shows... fear!
Too many loose their property for this Rothschild monetary circuit board.
Housing is a right regardless of income, so are basic services.
When investment moves into property guess what happens to the rent prices?
This the poorest who are forced out of their houses into houses knocked into flats whilst the banks keeping on creating money from nothing and drawing real interest for which they can loan out at 10 X the amount received.

Can I have a money machine please?
I will Lend at the going rates and not upset the market, and I get to keep all the interest generated in guaranteed government bonds.
Or are only select companies allowed that privilege?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 22-05-2018, 02:10 AM   #13
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
That is contract law, or it was a few years ago when I studied it and it has been like that for centuries.
A few have beat the system but they are few and far between, hence the bailiff tv shows... fear!
Too many loose their property for this Rothschild monetary circuit board.
Housing is a right regardless of income, so are basic services.
When investment moves into property guess what happens to the rent prices?
This the poorest who are forced out of their houses into houses knocked into flats whilst the banks keeping on creating money from nothing and drawing real interest for which they can loan out at 10 X the amount received.

Can I have a money machine please?
I will Lend at the going rates and not upset the market, and I get to keep all the interest generated in guaranteed government bonds.
Or are only select companies allowed that privilege?
where on earth do you study that sort of shit?
Old 22-05-2018, 11:32 AM   #14
the nine

Quote:
where on earth do you study that sort of shit?
Can you be more specific please

Last edited by the nine; 22-05-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:36 AM   #15
the nine

Quote:
I would wager you have more socks than I..

I have this 1 sole account here..
I'll wait and see if you come up in the moderation investigation
Old 22-05-2018, 12:58 PM   #16
madmax

Banking is the only business that can make a profit based on lending money it doesn't have. Any other business must provide a service or product in order to receive payment.
Over the years many people have tried mostly unsuccessfully to beat the system. It is not easy to do.
If you enter into a contract then you have agreed on the terms of that contract. If you find that things are not as you agreed then and only then do you have a right to dispute the contract.
So many people signed phone contracts etc. then ran up huge bills and cried foul and wanted to get out of their obligations.
The home mortgage is a lie and we only occupy the premises while we continue to abide by the terms.
Don't expect to find a secret trick to beat the system because as a loophole is found it is closed.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 01:33 PM   #17
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Banking is the only business that can make a profit based on lending money it doesn't have. Any other business must provide a service or product in order to receive payment.
Over the years many people have tried mostly unsuccessfully to beat the system. It is not easy to do.
If you enter into a contract then you have agreed on the terms of that contract. If you find that things are not as you agreed then and only then do you have a right to dispute the contract.
So many people signed phone contracts etc. then ran up huge bills and cried foul and wanted to get out of their obligations.
The home mortgage is a lie and we only occupy the premises while we continue to abide by the terms.
Don't expect to find a secret trick to beat the system because as a loophole is found it is closed.
The gold backed Yuan will counter this scam money, there is no value on British currency now, being demoted to just pounds after dropping the 'sterling' from it promises to pay paper currency
20 pounds of what I ask?

It's fraud on a mass scale allowing the elite bankers to create fake currency to purchase genuine currency such as precious metals and gemstones.
Once the system crashes and burns it will be replaced with money that carries an intrinsic value, which they bought with the fake money.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:00 PM   #18
oneriver

So does the mortgage thing link in with fractional reserve lending?

For instance I give the bank 10% of the price of the house I intend to buy, let's say the house is 200k and I give them 20k...

They can then take this 20k and multiply it by 10 (or whatever the number is) thus turning my actual 20k into the 200k needed to purchase the house.

In reality the extra 180k doesn't actually exist or only exists on the bank's books...

Have I got the bones of that correct?

Old 22-05-2018, 08:44 PM   #19
alisa2

Quote:
So does the mortgage thing link in with fractional reserve lending?

Have I got the bones of that correct?
Yes, the mortgage thing and fractional reserve banking are linked but what makes the mortgage contract unenforceable? Answer: the lender gives up nothing A/K/A lack of consideration. What is the consideration? "Consideration in contract law is simply the exchange of one thing of value for another." In all mortgage contracts (under the fractional reserve banking system) the lender gives up nothing of value (nothing of substance). That one missing element alone makes the contract unenforceable.

Frederick Soddy pg. 63 of The Role of Money:

"For a loan, if it is a genuine loan, does not make a deposit, because what the borrower gets the lender gives up, and there is no increase in the quantity of money, but only an alteration in the identity of the individual owners of it. But if the lender gives up nothing at all what the borrower receives is a new issue of money and the quantity is proportionately increased. So elaborately has the real nature of this ridiculous proceeding been surrounded with confusion by some of the cleverest and most skillful advocates the world has ever known, that it still is something of a mystery to ordinary people, who hold their heads and confess they are “unable to understand finance”. It is not intended that they should. " [rest omitted]

http://freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html

Under the Common Law, every contract must be entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally by both parties or it is void and enforceable. These are characteristics: it must be based on substance. For example, contracts used to read, "For one dollar and other valuable considerations, I will paint your house, etc. That was a valid contract - the dollar (or pound) was a genuine, silver dollar. Now, suppose you wrote a contract that said, "For one Federal Reserve Note and other considerations, I will paint your house...." And suppose, for example, I painted your house the wrong color. Could you go into a Common Law court and get justice? No, you could not. You see, a Federal Reserve Note is a "colorable" 1 dollar, as it has no substance, and in a Common Law Jurisdiction, that contract would be unenforceable.

Last edited by alisa2; 22-05-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:21 PM   #20
alisa2

We don't need banks...

The Role of Money pg. 97 :

Banks Give no Security Whatever.-- It is the strangest perversion of common justice that whereas the banks' borrowers have to deposit with the banks valuable securities, in the way of the title deeds to houses, farms, factories, or investments, amply sufficient to cover the eventuality of the default, the banks, trusting no one, themselves give no security whatever of any kind to their depositors. In the one case, when it becomes impossible for the creditors to fulfill their bond they are sold up and bankrupted. In the other case the banks are granted a moratorium and sufficient national money is then printed to enable them to avoid ruin. The pound for pound national money would be the nation's security for their solvency and it could be issued to them as required, against suitable collateral security in the way of the banks' assets to cover the loan. But as a matter of fact the mere substitution of a national money for the present fraudulent private money system would produce such an almost instantaneous increase in real national prosperity that it would not be long before industry and agriculture got out of debt to the banks and were able to create and accumulate their own capital without the aid, for the most part, of either genuine or fictitious loans.