Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2017, 04:27 AM   #1921
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
jmandalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisrosetta94 View Post
I despise new age and any for of religious science and alien Washington propaganda and copy pasting was never and will never be a bad thing
So why do you spout new age bullshit if you despise it?
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 04:32 AM   #1922
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
jmandalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lM0h4n View Post
thank you mate for the heads up about them interfering with my routine, been aware of something similar for a very long time, so no worries, me thinkz that by sharpening my combo of falun and qi gong , kundalini yoga and all other sorts of interdemnision war(peace) arts im capable to be a worthy opponent.
.

funny you mentiond pseudo bulshit lulz. in this link you can generat tons of new age bulshit , t00ns i say.
http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
and still i wonder, how people can eat that "sh1t" and be happy with their selfs. Even they fell superior to you with all of this knowledge. Th3y even have a sacred mission to indoctrinate you with their beliefs. not knowig that "jesuits" if i can speak in layman termns contanimated the whole spiritual and occult scene.but as long as they are not to pushie on me i can tolerate them and even live with them. no hard feelings my serbian friend im not talking about you, but you just copy paste like a script kidde.



so see ya later alligator
Ov3r and 0uT from me

...
~

So how is your full lotus?

The Falun Gong know about the xenomorphs, after all they are CHINESE and not JAPANESE. Li Hongzhi has openly discussed aliens in his writings and lectures, which is why I quoted him in the thread.

When the xenomorphs had me in 1998, they were like, "Li Hongzhi is Satan!"

"Satan is Chinese?" I asked them in return.

"He is to us, he used to hunt us for sport when he was emperor of the Tang Dynasty."

You're also right about the Jesuits.

Last edited by jmandalis; 18-08-2017 at 04:33 AM.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 04:35 AM   #1923
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
jmandalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD347 View Post
Sorry, don't trust others much either. You can email me at [email protected] and I'll give u Skype over there

Why do you use a Russian email server?
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 04:36 AM   #1924
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
jmandalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisrosetta94 View Post
OK you can delete your email from the post now if you wish
Careful, you might get xenomoprhed.

Again, you may not know it, but you are basically playing a video game plugged into your brain so well that you can't remember it isn't real. I guess is some senses it is real because people "live" their entire lives here.

But like any other video game, there are rules on which it is based. One rule involves email. Characters can insert themselves into your construct (your version of the matrix loaded in your mind) when you give them your email. He's all like, "Here, email me!" & you are like a fish taking the bait. Now his characters can insert themselves into your routine and run interference.

XENOMORPH WARS is a video game you can't get out of. When you die, you'll just reload in a new MEST body that may not even be human and start cycling all over again.

Anyway, XENOMORPH WARS is what the homepage is really about, but instead of trying to wake you up from being plugged into the video game the homepage is designed to get you to commit suicide by homosex or being a pedophile. Really, the only way out is to get married. It may seem stupid, but that is the stupid game called XENOMORPH WARS.

Last edited by jmandalis; 18-08-2017 at 04:54 AM.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 01:41 PM   #1925
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 120 (78 Posts)
Default

I am unapologetically New Age, and will continue to be so.

I've already made up my mind.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:00 PM   #1926
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

All I see is a bunch of paranoid people with social anxiety disorder who are obsessed with a website from 15 years ago back when search engines like Altavista were around.

No new information has come out or will come out because its all designed to get you to chase your tail.

When some of you talk about how important your anonyminity is, I crack up laughing about what a paranoid self important bubble has enveloped around you guys.

Look no one cares what your real names are or where you live. Everyone around you aren't fake people or "characters" whos sole existence is entirely based around deceiving you because you are an oh so special alien hybrid.

Wake up people, the only deception is the homepage itself. It is a form of mind control designed to get you to keep coming back, hoping for more answers but everytime it does that, it reinforces that you are a special snowflake and everyone around you including your friends and family, only exist as actors in your life and don't have spirits/souls of their own and aren't important like you because you are a special snowflake alien hybrid neutral who is going to date a 14 year old girl with telekinesis and can speak Russian, btw she is also a hybrid pan alien....

Hurricane - homepage is vague about what it is, that is because it is bullshit and no hurricane really happened at any point. I've been trying to remember it for 15 years. I can rememember things like ufo sightings from childhood but I can't remember this mysterious hurricane.

Global dday - again the homepage is vague in explaining what this is, it is meant to instill false hope.

Look I've been into the homepage as long as any if you and I have been just as obsessed with it.

After 15 long years of chasing my tail and going back in over and over I have concluded 100% that the homepage is a brainwashing tool and works similar to a good old fashion chain letter laced with NLP and hypnotic suggestion.

I do believe in aliens, magick, esp, Illuminati and all that crap but the homepage is just another psyop and meant to fuck with your head and collect data or perhaps much worse...

It is MK Ultra type shit. Same thing as when the government dosed people with LSD.

also

You are not anonymous, every thing we do or say online is traced and they have hackers that can turn your phone into a listening device in minutes.

This is not 1996, you are not anonymous. Anyone who wants to track you or spy on you is already doing it. Read Mindwar by Michael Aquino then look up MK Ultra and Monarch programming then look up patents for mind control tech.

Heck even back in 1996 all of our phone calls were listened in by project Eschelon.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-08-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Likes: (1)
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:06 PM   #1927
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

I live in a simulation and everyone around me is a character pretending but I better make sure no one on the david icke forum gets my info...

and what happens then exactly? I'll tell you, people who know you might be able to google your name and think you are a fucking weirdo. Other than that, it makes no difference.

I swear all these big ego people think they are john connor from terminator fighting skynet no sorry wrong no one is after you because you have no classified information and the powers that be just consider you meat like everyone else. They already have a social security number attached to you and treat your existence like currency.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-08-2017 at 09:28 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:11 PM   #1928
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Irvking was only able to fuck with people because he had an understanding of the mind control mechanism and could use certain keywords and concepts to create a state of heightened anxiety. Other than that he is harmless and dissapeared as soon as I called him out because he knew I was noticing something about him.

So that is one actual character amongst all of us. I thought we were all supposed to be characters not just Irv.

Truth is Irv was either part of the project as a developer, a mind controlled patsy carrying out a gangstalking agenda based on the mind control of the homepage or a non human.

maybe he was either part of the project or is a parasite taking advantage of the reality loop some get stuck in. Hell he mightve even been trying to get us to snap out of it, who knows....maybe he was good or a demon sent to bless us.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-08-2017 at 09:29 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:19 PM   #1929
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Who wants to join the "Snap Out of It Club"?

It is a club made up of smart people who are wise to the homepage and see it for the bullshit mind control that it is.

To be in the Snap Out of It Club, you have to be normal and love your friends and family and not believe that they are "characters".

No one in the Snap Out of It Club gives two shits about anonyminity because we know the homepage is a bullshit mk uktra mind control tool and that the NSA spies on everything we do anyway.

The Snap Out of It Club is for people who were once isolated from other humans and brainwashed into thinking their friends and family are characters pretending around them but have now seen the light and realize how unhealthy those beliefs are and how a dumb incomplete website from 15 years ago should not be used as a description for reality any more than the bible or any other mind control text.

The Snap Out of It Club believes in friends, family and fun times. We believe that reality is arbitrary and that no one has any absolute answers in regards to why we are here or what is possible.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-08-2017 at 09:39 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:25 PM   #1930
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

The Snap Out of It Club recognizes that there very well may be black budget technology, time travel, alien technology and even magick involved in the creation of the homepage.

However we don't care because it doesn't matter how "cool" the things are that went into it, for no force on the side of good would want people to feel isolated or alone.

The Snap Out of It Club is also asking the hard questions about the pedo element of the homepage. We don't have any desire to date teenage girls and do not believe that it is ok to interact sexually with anyone under the age of 18 PERIOD.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-08-2017 at 09:25 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #1931
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

The Homepage is bullshit.

David Ickes books are actually talking about real stuff. Read those instead, they will lead you in other directions and you will keep learning.

People into into the homepage only care about the homepage because it has that effect, it causes you to ignore the real stuff going on and maybe that is on purpose.

The homepage also says all the bad aliens are already defeated and that is classic commander ashtar starfleet disinfo bullshit to get us to stop fighting.

Read books about conspiracy, aliens and magick.

Fuck the homepage, waste of time...

Last edited by ninjashoes; 19-08-2017 at 09:34 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #1932
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Omg I must be a character since I am trying to label this page for your mind right?

No sorry wrong I am just an asshole who drank too much caffeine today and I am sick of this shit.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 05:57 AM   #1933
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
jmandalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Omg I must be a character since I am trying to label this page for your mind right?

No sorry wrong I am just an asshole who drank too much caffeine today and I am sick of this shit.


That used to be my 'rational' assessment too until I remembered when I >first< encountered material from the homepage, in 1998, when I met with JK Rowling. She was the original author of the homepage. Finally years later I was able to remember a cocaine roulette party where she drugged me with 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate and brainwashed me using material from the homepage. Finally, when I as reading some Scientology!(tm) material years and years later I remembered her giving me this whole auditing session. I was like, "Wait! I remember that shit now! Fuck JK Rowling, that nasty ****! She was using Scientology!(tm) to brainwash me into committing suicide!" The memories started crashing back like a derailed freight train ever since.

You are right about the brainwashing. That's why the homepage was written. The homepage is a form of misdirection, what they actually call inception, like the movie. It was designed to brainwash human beings into adopting certain beliefs that would lead them to violating the rules of the neural interactive simulation they are trapped inside. Just because the homepage is brainwashing doesn't mean the world is real.

People think the world they live in is real when it really is a prison. If you are here you have been condemned under a bill of pains and penalties, a bill of attainder. It is actually worse than the death penalty because instead of being able to die you get stuck repeating your life over and over. Imagine a prison where the prisoners are frozen in a cryogenic chamber and only think they are not in prison. In actuality, your body is underground in Russia or North Korea or something. If you 'follow your heart' like the homepage says and go fuck some underage girl, you will be convicted again and stuck looping in the prison.

It doesn't really matter, you'll be stuck looping either way, but in the simulation the little girls turn into giant tarantulas and eat you alive and it's basically game over before you're born again as yourself. You're supposed to think that you can 'win' and wake up but it's like the DOOR in the second matrix movie where Neo just ends up talking to the 'architect' and going back into the matrix. Notice any similarities between the homepage material and the second matrix movie? Both are brought to you by the Church of Scientology!(tm) and are designed to brainwash people. Its kind of like Vanilla Sky meets The Running Man.

You sound very rational and grounded in terrestrial world logic, but do you really believe in the world at face value? You believe in aliens, magic (two largely incompatible themes btw but whatever) and secret societies scheming world domination, but the homepage is a stretch for you? It resonates so well because it reminds you of something, but you can't remember what. It reminds you that the world you live in is not all there is to the universe and in the spaces of time between the spaces where you live your life, there is something else going on that determines what your future in your 'life' will be.

Irving was someone I knew in the 'real' i.e. stage world that was cyberstalking me. He is basically the kind of goofy douche fuck that can't handle drugs and thought he could fuck with me. He was a friend on my facebook and said some stupid crap that made me realize he was Irv. Anyway, he is an unemployed thirty some year old loser that lives with his parents and married a woman ten years older that he calls mommy. Seriously, he would call her his 'mommy wife' even publicly on facebook. I told him not to do that shit and keep it private. That's what happens when parents coddle their children and let them believe in themselves no matter how worthless they really are. He also majored in creative writing but nevertheless writes at a fifth grade level generally. He actually perjured himself in a federal case trying to shake down the city with a false claim about police brutality. He'll probably end up dying in prison since he's about 100 pounds soaking wet and also a complete douche idiot with zero capacity to understand empathy. He likes to annoy people as was clear from his posts here.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:24 PM   #1934
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 475
Likes: 41 (33 Posts)
Default

^ you sound off your head...... JK Rowling did not create that page ohdear....
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 10:48 PM   #1935
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
^ you sound off your head...... JK Rowling did not create that page ohdear....
I agree, I do not know why JK Rowling keeps being brought up. I am only guessing it is another code word like "Xenomorph" which probably refers to Reptilian aliens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post


That used to be my 'rational' assessment too until I remembered when I >first< encountered material from the homepage, in 1998, when I met with JK Rowling. She was the original author of the homepage. Finally years later I was able to remember a cocaine roulette party where she drugged me with 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate and brainwashed me using material from the homepage. Finally, when I as reading some Scientology!(tm) material years and years later I remembered her giving me this whole auditing session. I was like, "Wait! I remember that shit now! Fuck JK Rowling, that nasty ****! She was using Scientology!(tm) to brainwash me into committing suicide!" The memories started crashing back like a derailed freight train ever since.

You are right about the brainwashing. That's why the homepage was written. The homepage is a form of misdirection, what they actually call inception, like the movie. It was designed to brainwash human beings into adopting certain beliefs that would lead them to violating the rules of the neural interactive simulation they are trapped inside. Just because the homepage is brainwashing doesn't mean the world is real.

People think the world they live in is real when it really is a prison. If you are here you have been condemned under a bill of pains and penalties, a bill of attainder. It is actually worse than the death penalty because instead of being able to die you get stuck repeating your life over and over. Imagine a prison where the prisoners are frozen in a cryogenic chamber and only think they are not in prison. In actuality, your body is underground in Russia or North Korea or something. If you 'follow your heart' like the homepage says and go fuck some underage girl, you will be convicted again and stuck looping in the prison.

It doesn't really matter, you'll be stuck looping either way, but in the simulation the little girls turn into giant tarantulas and eat you alive and it's basically game over before you're born again as yourself. You're supposed to think that you can 'win' and wake up but it's like the DOOR in the second matrix movie where Neo just ends up talking to the 'architect' and going back into the matrix. Notice any similarities between the homepage material and the second matrix movie? Both are brought to you by the Church of Scientology!(tm) and are designed to brainwash people. Its kind of like Vanilla Sky meets The Running Man.

You sound very rational and grounded in terrestrial world logic, but do you really believe in the world at face value? You believe in aliens, magic (two largely incompatible themes btw but whatever) and secret societies scheming world domination, but the homepage is a stretch for you? It resonates so well because it reminds you of something, but you can't remember what. It reminds you that the world you live in is not all there is to the universe and in the spaces of time between the spaces where you live your life, there is something else going on that determines what your future in your 'life' will be.

Irving was someone I knew in the 'real' i.e. stage world that was cyberstalking me. He is basically the kind of goofy douche fuck that can't handle drugs and thought he could fuck with me. He was a friend on my facebook and said some stupid crap that made me realize he was Irv. Anyway, he is an unemployed thirty some year old loser that lives with his parents and married a woman ten years older that he calls mommy. Seriously, he would call her his 'mommy wife' even publicly on facebook. I told him not to do that shit and keep it private. That's what happens when parents coddle their children and let them believe in themselves no matter how worthless they really are. He also majored in creative writing but nevertheless writes at a fifth grade level generally. He actually perjured himself in a federal case trying to shake down the city with a false claim about police brutality. He'll probably end up dying in prison since he's about 100 pounds soaking wet and also a complete douche idiot with zero capacity to understand empathy. He likes to annoy people as was clear from his posts here.
If what you are saying about Irv is true then that is well...kind of funny. Especially the "mommy" part.

anyways,

1. I agree that the world is false to a degree. That is obvious to me. It doesn't mean that it is meaningless however, we are all here for a reason. We aren't stuck in some loop. If you know that for sure then please present whatever proof you have otherwise I will stick with just having an "open mind". Do you realize any "belief" can really mess you up? Why believe in anything?

2. I have never been of the opinion that having relations with under age girls is ok however I can see what you are talking about with the homepage and have meditated deeply regarding that concept. I have concluded that there is some type of "pedo brainwashing" at work here, some attempt to drown the reader in moral relativism which seems to be the the theme nowadays.

3. Magick and Aliens are not incompatible, they only cannot mix if you are being narrow minded. I only mentioned those concepts to illustrate that I am open minded and not shut off to the homepage just because of the alien element or anything else "fringe" about it.

I am very interested in fringe and paranormal things.

Magick works on belief, alien and government mind control work on belief. Depending on your perspective, mind technologies are magick. Changing a persons belief system can change their reality.

If you belief that the world is a school then you will try to learn. If you believe it is a prison, well you might try to escape. What if it is neither of those things and we only label it subjectively?

This is a quote from the Matrix that the homepage ripped off:

"it is not the spoon that bends, it is you"

Last edited by ninjashoes; 20-08-2017 at 10:50 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 12:24 AM   #1936
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Lets go over some concepts again

You are a Pan - Ok that is possible, some of us might have alien DNA. There are several people I have talked to who work with kids who show special abilities. However how would you go about proving this? Even if you found alien DNA in a test how would you know if it was alien or not?

Isn't it more plausible that this is done to make the reader feel more special and isolated? This could make other concepts within the homepage easier to accept.


Everyone around you is a character pretending
- Ok we know this one is obviously not true. For one thing why would it matter if everyone is secretly an actor pretending if there is no way to prove it and their behaviour remains the same regardless?

The war is over, they lost - From what I can tell there are still plenty of UFO sightings going on. If one side won the "war" between two alien groups then why are people to this day being abducted by multiple different alien groups and told wildly different things? Maybe because the homepage is just another one of these "different things"? What I mean is that it could be another form of Alien disinformation.


You have an eternal beloved one who you can hear in your heart
- shit, I don't know how many times I thought this or that woman was my "beloved one". None of them were or are....There may or may not be such thing as a soulmate but this idea that you and your potential mate are star crossed alien hybrid lovers is just stupid and sounds like a hokey sci fi novel.

----

As I already mentioned, I was once approached by a black triangle craft while walking alone and mentally going over concepts of the homepage, this was back when I was deeply brainwashed as I was until only a couple weeks ago. This craft appeared to be able to read my mind.

I am one of the most homepage brainwashed and worst cases here, you know this lol. I took to it because I was unhappy, isolated and wanted an escape.

----

Be careful with this bullshit, it is powerful and I of course still have no idea what it is.

My best guest is that it is alien mind programming. Once you accept the "Pan" concept, the next step is to actually abduct you and perhaps implant you or brainwash you further into possibly becoming a cult leader and spokesman/woman for said alien group or agency.

jmandalis is correct in the sense that becoming involved with this does allow something into your reality. Just the fact that it affects your beliefs means that it changes your reality.

We are in a realm now where alien activity, mind control and yes magick all come together.

----

There is definitely something weird going on with the Church of Scientology. I haven't connected all the dots yet or really any of them but I keep hearing that name pop up and not just here in this thread.

---

J.K. Rowling is just a mediocre author who wrote some cute stories about wizards and owls until I see some more evidence that she is MK-Ultra'd.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 21-08-2017 at 12:33 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 06:12 PM   #1937
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 120 (78 Posts)
Default

ninjashoes Can you please interview jmandalis on your EODR Podcast?

Also I enjoyed the David Plate episode, I've known him for a while.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #1938
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
ninjashoes Can you please interview jmandalis on your EODR Podcast?
That would probably be a really good and mind blowing show and entertaining as well but I want to respect his anonymity. This is a conspiracy related forum after all and while I make the choice to take the risk and be open about my beliefs, I have to respect his beliefs as well even if I disagree with them.

jmandalis is saying that the homepage is a brainwashing tool and that there is a spiritual trap within it that is related to paedophilia.

Well "Satanic Ritual Child Abuse" is running rampant across this world and is a fact period.

Look at the Catholic church.

There is some pedo brainwashing embedded within our collective unconscious. It is happening to males in the case of these priests and even females in the cases of these female teachers having sex with their students. The elite are behind an underground satanic ritual abuse network.

Society itself seems to want to throw little desensitizing bits out there like Miley Cyrus hugging the Pedo Bear. Why put that in front of everyone? Pedos are cute and funny now wtf?

Perhaps the homepage and the little bits about "teen rooted vampirism" are indeed examples of a mind control technique to induce moral relativism.

This is all very logical and makes sense.

Now the stuff about J.K. Rowling, Xenomorphs, Alien wars and Alligators. I can't speak on any of that other than I know underground bases and super secret black budget technology is real. I can say there are highly likely demonic beings and aliens out there as well as hard as that is to believe.

J.K. Rowling must be a keyword for a name that we are probably better off not knowing.

No doubt energy parasites play a part in this pedophilia stuff as well as the mind control matrix we are in. Perhaps they are demons, perhaps they are aliens, I think the term "Archon" gets us closest to the truth.

Hell that is David Ickes whole thing. As I said you are better off reading Icke, it is more unbiased and closer to the truth than the homepage.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 24-08-2017 at 10:19 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 03:30 AM   #1939
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 667 (477 Posts)
Default

well I didn't believe in aliens or dimension travelling humans in green jump suits until I had some experience with them. I know reality isn't as 'fixed' as made out to be (however the aliens that visited that my room one night beamed in like a hologram, but when their ship 'flashed' away from the house the whole place physically shook), for me this stuff happened while getting into the page but I was reading many other texts, watching a lot of different stuff and actually none of the experiences I had with the above fit into the HP concepts. So I would be hesitant to say that occurred because of the page, what effected me most was I felt the homepage got me to start speculating about all those closest to me and while this could actually be healthy, sent me real world cuck coo as without even feeling good about those closest to me, almost my whole real world safety blanket is destroyed and my mind being very active went into to panic over drive.

I kept on checking back to the page, but honestly the concepts kept boggling my mind, however the 'narrative' of the page, is also one of a bunch of different ones playing out in my mind now and almost now can move between the narratives and see reality or the people act differently around you. it's mind boggling to the extreme. eg. started looking at number plates too much because I thought I was seeing similar number combo's a lot, then started to be driving a long, surrounded by 3 cars, with each car with 33, 66 and 99 each on the number plate. the more I reacted to seeing this, the more I got of such things.
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 03:01 AM   #1940
jmandalis
Senior Member
 
jmandalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 18 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
^ you sound off your head...... JK Rowling did not create that page ohdear....
Trust me, I know the bitch, I am the real Harry Potter. She is also not human. It's kind of funny she hasn't been able to kill me off.

Seriously, I'm not kidding about this. We discussed the homepage in 1998 before she put it on the internet. People just assume that piece_of_nothing isn't female.

I dare someone to twitter her and ask if she wrote the homepage. I have been permanently suspended from twitter because I doxed the Russian whore Rania Khalek.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
egregore though

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.