Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 14-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #121
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
This mandalis character actually believes everything this P_O_N says,

He actually thinks I am a "Alien Foreigner"

Hahaha

No,I am not.

: )

No. That is not what I said. I said you are merely the slave of alien foreigners. The entity thinking for you is doing their best to annoy me. Don't worry, it will be dead soon and replaced by another one for you.

So you want to pretend you are my friend and laugh at me. You are the one that thinks you are walking around inside the Source Code. At least I understand the allegories of the homepage.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 03:04 AM   #122
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergionuneslima View Post
Matrix if something that brought us to this special site just can be the smart way THEY found to laught at us and shows how really insignificant we are for them
even if THEY fished us with such a big interesting phylosophia that anyway we can use some of that which are in this movie to help us free our brain. Even if you know this truth by such films it does not matter for THEY, it smees worse, THEY sure laught seeing we trying to get out this maze. And the site fyb IS no doubht itself by its sentences that said SUICIDE IS a terrible bad thing we can feel if we do so.
You are evaluating extraterrestrial life forms with terrestrial values. The only thing they want is for you to remain asleep and thus unable to differentiate their thoughts from yours. They don't make movies to 'make fun of anyone.' An idiot like Irvking does this because he is easily controlled by such base emotions.
Old 14-06-2012, 03:07 AM   #123
mandalisj

Quote:
Hehehe

I'm going to buy a copy of Justin Bieber's new album that releases next week for a family member.

&

Buy MandaJ a copy
hence all he is obssessed calling me a "Alien Foreigner"

lol

SMH

I'm going to buy you the Bieber album and a happy meal.

Irv is here to help all!

This for you "Alien Foreigners":
Does this post show anyone else why it is not believed human beings are capable of independence?

Hey Irving, if you are not under the control of alien foreigners, why do you do everything the homepage says you will do?
Old 14-06-2012, 03:19 AM   #124
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
You are evaluating extraterrestrial life forms with terrestrial values. The only thing they want is for you to remain asleep and thus unable to differentiate their thoughts from yours. They don't make movies to 'make fun of anyone.' An i like Irvking does this because he is easily controlled by such base emotions.
"Of all people,I am pretty sure I am the one to go and visit you in the retirement homes (if you decide this)"

"Why would I want to be in a nursing home? Those are not nice places."

Awww,I am here to protect you.

Last edited by irvking; 14-06-2012 at 03:22 AM.
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #125
irvking

T:R:

Last edited by irvking; 14-06-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old 14-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #126
sergionuneslima

Greetings from Brazil!

This is all about!!!

Sorry If I make you not understand, I got it you, bu this matter we treat hear is so deep that my words make no senses at all.
I love all that you wrote and taught me. Thank you. And hear of my 'experiences' and telling what nobody tells me is more than great!
But what you wrote me is somehow what I questioned like any idea that you have you ask "what is" that idea and 'always' you will know that you are in a prison with chains made of caractes and builts by imaginations.
sergionuneslima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 03:39 AM   #127
sergionuneslima

Nice nad glad to know
Old 14-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #128
mandalisj

Quote:
You knew about this for at least "12 years"

....Yet you are here being scared off Katy Perry's "E.T" song

You think Katy Perry is a "Alien"..too!?

&

You thinking I am a "alien foreigner"....

I am not a "alien/foreigner"
The Katy Perry song was an example of keyword infested lyrics. What I tried to show you was that the Katy Perry version supported one side while the Kanye (keyword: BLACK) supports the mindset of the other side.

Maybe you are not really trying to annoy me. Maybe you just can't read.

So if you are not an alien foreigner with alien technology, then why do you tell people that you will help them to ascend to multilevels in the matrix? What did you mean by that? What did you mean when you said that you wanted me to be a king like you?
Old 14-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #129
mandalisj

Quote:
"Of all people,I am pretty sure I am the one to go and visit you in the retirement homes (if you decide this)"

"Why would I want to be in a nursing home? Those are not nice places."

Awww,I am here to protect you.
So how are you here to protect me?
Old 14-06-2012, 04:11 AM   #130
mandalisj

Quote:
Well,you are no celebrity.

You need to look for a doorway to 'escape' the 'prison.'

You are indeed a wise old man but notice that you actually believed at first
that I am a "Alien Foreigner".....lol

All you are is just another man obsessed with "P_O_N's work.

Every human you see everyday is a "alien" in disguise for you?

Have you ever unmasked a "Alien/Foreigner" in the past "12 years"..!?

There are many theories of reality out there!
Like I keep saying, you are not an alien foreigner, you are only their CIRCUS ANIMAL. You are just a Donkey they ride in space and time to get from point A to point B, just like a futures contract. Agricultural commodities are the first markets for futures contract. Are you an agricultural product? In some ways, human beings can be thought of like INVESTMENT VEHICLES, & I am limit offer on your calls. You will taste good with ketchup.

Humans are not aliens. Humans are humans. Humans are vessels for the aliens that do their thinking for them. Humans obsessed with keyword infested modern popular culture like you. Humans like you don't want to think because it is easier to let them entertain you.

If you actually recollect, I accused you of trying to make fun of me from the beginning. Yet you are not going to say that. Being honest is not what you are trying to accomplish. Instead, you are fishing for information to use against people, and to create disinformation about the homepage to target neutrals. Like I always said, you like think you're funny. As a one time professionally licensed solicitor of speculation, I know that the only reason you let me insult you was because you were trying to sell me something. Specifically, the idea that I could confide in you my beliefs about the homepage, so you could later try to use them against me.

Thank you for providing a practically textbook example of the various techniques outlined in the homepage. Your keyword infested communications, your expectation and opinion fishing, your disingenuous misrepresentations of communications, your piss-&-tell-you-it's-raining attitude; these are all perfect examples right out of the homepage.

You are right. None of it is true, only atheist materialism is true, and life has only evolved on this planet visible in this small slice of the electromagnetic spectrum. There are no angels. There are no demons. Your soul will cease to exist upon the death of your physical body no matter what you think you can get away with. Your beloved one does not exist. There is nothing special about your the people you 'love' because there is no such thing as love at all. Love is just a chemical reaction based upon sensory stimuli such as the symmetry of the face, similarity of the size of breasts and buttocks to your mother, and the availability to procreate. The girl you really like is not important and you cannot have her, instead you should inseminate into the womb they want you to. You are just a mammal so do it like they do on the Discovery channel. As your brain is filled with their music, and your eyes are blinded by their archetypes, you will walk happily towards your slaughterhouse and become a nice piece of veal. I will smell you later and go live with my aunt and uncle in Bel Air.

Last edited by mandalisj; 14-06-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 14-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #131
mandalisj

Quote:
Greetings from Brazil!

This is all about!!!

Sorry If I make you not understand, I got it you, bu this matter we treat hear is so deep that my words make no senses at all.
I love all that you wrote and taught me. Thank you. And hear of my 'experiences' and telling what nobody tells me is more than great!
But what you wrote me is somehow what I questioned like any idea that you have you ask "what is" that idea and 'always' you will know that you are in a prison with chains made of caractes and builts by imaginations.
I am sure your English is better than my Brazilian Portugese. Maybe you should try writing in your own language and then using google translate, or are you doing that already?

Remember that the 'official version' of reality is total bullshit and exists for profit. Explanations are not important. Only sincerity is important.

What kind of prison are you in? Could life be different? YOU KNOW you both can create the elements to live the life you want. Don't listen to Irving Clown and look for some doorway to a magical place that doesn't exist. Make the place you are in magical with her. She is what will make your life magical, even inside a concentration camp you will never know it. If you don't like Brazil you both can go anywhere you want if you really want to. Do not believe her, know her.
Old 14-06-2012, 04:42 AM   #132
mandalisj

Hey Irving King, have you ever had sexual intercourse with a female before?
Old 14-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #133
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking
You knew about this for at least "12 years"

....Yet you are here being scared off Katy Perry's "E.T" song

You think Katy Perry is a "Alien"..too!?

&

You thinking I am a "alien foreigner"....

I am not a "alien/foreigner"

The Katy Perry song was an example of keyword infested lyrics. What I tried to show you was that the Katy Perry version supported one side while the Kanye (keyword: BLACK) supports the mindset of the other side.

Maybe you are not really trying to annoy me. Maybe you just can't read.

So if you are not an alien foreigner with alien technology, then why do you tell people that you will help them to ascend to multilevels in the matrix? What did you mean by that? What did you mean when you said that you wanted me to be a king like you?
The little lyrics is all about "Venus/Mars"....the little alien allegory story some are obsessed about:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...hing/alien.htm

Tell me,in the past "12 years" knowing this,

How many of these "alien foreigners" have you unmasked?

NONE

Quote:
"Like I keep saying, you are not an alien foreigner, you are only their CIRCUS ANIMAL. You are just a Donkey they ride in space and time to get from point A to point B, just like a futures contract. Agricultural commodities are the first markets for futures contract. Are you an agricultural product? In some ways, human beings can be thought of like INVESTMENT VEHICLES, & I am limit offer on your calls. You will taste good with ketchup.

Humans are not aliens. Humans are humans. Humans are vessels for the aliens that do their thinking for them. Humans obsessed with keyword infested modern popular culture like you. Humans like you don't want to think because it is easier to let them entertain you.

If you actually recollect, I accused you of trying to make fun of me from the beginning. Yet you are not going to say that. Being honest is not what you are trying to accomplish. Instead, you are fishing for information to use against people, and to create disinformation about the homepage to target neutrals. Like I always said, you like think you're funny. As a one time professionally licensed solicitor of speculation, I know that the only reason you let me insult you was because you were trying to sell me something. Specifically, the idea that I could confide in you my beliefs about the homepage, so you could later try to use them against me.

Thank you for providing a practically textbook example of the various techniques outlined in the homepage. Your keyword infested communications, your expectation and opinion fishing, your disingenuous misrepresentations of communications, your piss-&-tell-you-it's-raining attitude; these are all perfect examples right out of the homepage.
Look at the shiny spaceship these "foreigners" are in:

Anyways,

YOU have been waiting for the local
GLOBAL D-DAY

FOR

12 YEARS!!!!!

......12 YEARS!!!!

WOW

"Reptilian shapeshifter Katy Perry - YouTube"

Why are you scared of church-girl Katy Perry?

Even is she is a "reptilian".....is she going to hurt you?

Has Katy ever come over and try to abduct you to outer space in the last year!?

I like it when she sings to me that I am

so hypnotizing
my touch magnetizing
feels like floating
leaves the body glowing

etc. etc.

Namaste.
Old 14-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #134
irvking

This MandaJ has knew this "Freeyourbrain" for at least 12 years,

Yet

I have been his only friend out of the the past 12 years!

lol
Old 14-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #135
irvking

Besides me,

Who else here is going to visit MandaJ in the nursery homes?

Anyways,

This thread is mainly all about Alien entities "Nirvana & Dragonia"

Eh

Nice!

Namaste.

Last edited by irvking; 14-06-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #136
sergionuneslima

Default urgent-last time

no problem, if you don't understand something important just ask me I will correct with google translator what I don't and rewrite better the phrase.
Please it's important: look how irvingking avoid to replies me: this prison the you said what is and fyb hommepage teaches us that is the language, does not bother you? So I say: let's ask everything in our head what it is, idea by idea and then we will free of it cause we will know the has no meaning at all on them, only repetitions and conditionaments learned.
Old 14-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #137
irvking

Quote:
no problem, if you don't understand something important just ask me I will correct with google translator what I don't and rewrite better the phrase.
Please it's important: look how irvingking avoid to replies me: this prison the you said what is and fyb hommepage teaches us that is the language, does not bother you? So I say: let's ask everything in our head what it is, idea by idea and then we will free of it cause we will know the has no meaning at all on them, only repetitions and conditionaments learned.
How did I ignore you?

Of all things,raise your kundalini energy.

The homepage is mainly all about Alien entities "Nirvana & Dragonia"

Last edited by irvking; 14-06-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 14-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #138
sergionuneslima

Default not more ignore

Ok the page , but I want the opnion about exactly I'm bringing here.
I will not repeat again as said.
why nobody can aswer precisaly?
Old 14-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #139
irvking

Quote:
Ok the page , but I want the opnion about exactly I'm bringing here.
I will not repeat again as said.
why nobody can aswer precisaly?

A página inicial é baseado fora:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...hing/alien.htm

Last edited by irvking; 14-06-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 14-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #140
sergionuneslima

Do you see mandalisj:

I have to agree: irvking refuses to comment about the only thing I told to be more important, I tired of repeat this; what I ask might the bad entities desperate.