Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 06:42 AM   #2161
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 667 (477 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Ok so basically...

Like most of this disinfo,

The webpage is a psyop operation, turns out there is no time travel involved, no witchcraft(in a mystical sense) and no aliens or channelled demons involved.

The truth is that the homepage is a TRAP!

It makes you think you are a rebel, fighting against the machine like Neo in the Matrix

but

Just like most disinfo there is a swerve, turns out while you think you are "shedding the programming/brainwashing", in reality you are being bombarded with an attack on your belief system using NLP and other very advanced forms of manipulation.

They give you an inverted picture of the truth, which is a bit closer to reality than what we are taught, but while you are getting those truthful bits,

you are also being manipulated into Luciferian philosophies such as creating your own reality, enlightenment through Kundalinic meditation/masturbation withdrawal and Lucifers favorite topic Pedophilia. Only reason the page pushes love is because it wants you to love a 14 year old...

Ok mystery solved here, we are done. Everyone pack up your bags, nothing more to see here lol..

I am sure whoever made the homepage(same people who sponsor Alex Jones) were very aware of the upcoming 9-11 psyop so they threw Osama Bin Ladens name in there since he is a damn character like most people you see in the news.

No wonder people get so paranoid in this thread and we run into trippy AI bots like IRV. There is a bunch of intelligence operatives and AI poking around here.


I agree.. seems to exists for finding specific types and affecting them.. Has anybody just read the whole thing and not been affected in anyway? that wouldb be hard to know.


ps. Saying hi and appreciate that you're still looking into this... My mind works so fast, so the loops created or perhaps just deepened (ie I may have already been predispositioned to feeding into something like the page) by reading the web page, have really taken a toll on my life so I avoid.. One thing I've come to though, is that the page furthered a really profound sense of confusion, and in that feeling of confusion. I become more confused. Since I've rejected that feeling, the circulating effects have definitely lessened.
__________________
Likes: (1)
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 03:25 PM   #2162
balleykinler
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

https://www.indiesound.com/index.php...chaelvertannes

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...
Likes: (1)
balleykinler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 08:21 AM   #2163
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 72
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balleykinler View Post
https://www.indiesound.com/index.php...chaelvertannes

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...
hey balleykinler, if you claim to be a survivor, I do too. Email me, or send a chat message and add me, on [email protected] (anyone else is welcome to as well) to talk. Please and thank you this would be awesome I rarely get to talk about the subject much with other survivors. Id love to see where it goes maybe we can chat further or perform a nagual intersection who knows.

Last edited by CD347; 27-10-2018 at 08:42 AM.
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 04:25 AM   #2164
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 667 (477 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balleykinler View Post
https://www.indiesound.com/index.php...chaelvertannes

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...



wow, that music is some unsettling, confusing stuff.. a lot like the page where did you find that? what's the background?
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 04:47 PM   #2165
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 72
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

So I havent posted my thoughts here in a while, here goes nothing
My names Dave, im a 26 year old survivor living in Sarnia, ontario
my email is [email protected] for contact

I found the freeyourbrain page in 2005 and it has been quite a ride since then

if any other survivors want to talk lets do it

i wonder when global d day is going to happen, its almost going to be 2019
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 08:28 PM   #2166
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

The Global D-Day just means the end of the world or last days.

Freedom from the Matrix of lies we are fed on a daily basis.

Globe Earth, Aliens, Space, History, Dinosaurs

All fake with actors playing characters on the world stage to manipulate us.

The so called "Aliens" are just manipulative demonic entities here to steal energy from us.

It is all explained in the enigmatic homepage.

Who knows the original homepage may have been good but it was altered for our minds and changed to serve an archonic purpose.

It does say itself would be altered for our brain. We can't even trust what it says ultimately because there are Archonic fingerprints on it that push us towards the Archonic/Luciferian paradigm.

I realized that the homepage itself is not evil programming but has been altered with evil programming just like it says that it would!

Last edited by ninjashoes; 26-12-2018 at 08:33 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #2167
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Don't worry guys we will solve this mystery for real some day.

We get closer and closer as the illusion of time continues forward.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 12:13 PM   #2168
3lM0h4n
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

https://youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4 --- >The answers to main questions asked by atheists, believers, priests, and people who aspire to find the path of true immortality. Black and White. What is true immortality and how to attain it during one's life without intermediaries? Peculiarities of consciousness' work, its tricks and filters on the spiritual path. Consciousness' branding in the system's incubator. How to become free from the shackles of the system and gain spiritual Love and true happiness.


https://youtu.be/_tfxJmF7fAk --- >Who are the Grey Men and the Parasites? Why would they exterminate billions of highly skilled people from the Great Tartaria Empire? Why would they destroy the highly advanced Scythian-Tartar-Aryan Civilization present on six continents 150 years ago?




Those two videos are quite cool cuz they have something in common with the homepage , you Will see if your open to it.

"This wold is merely a stage and all those people around me are actors "

Also a quote from Ordo Aurum Solis founding member Shake the pear if Francis liked Bacon.


Had a epiphany some time ago that the "true wife " is in a parallel dimension . So here shes just a reflection , a fractal, a glimpse of vast beauty of creation ,a fresh breeze that you smell and dont know why its so soothing . Basically a trap , which back spelled is a part of the evil we live.And how to break the spell? I would suggest visualize your own AI that shields you against neuro-bio hacking and is in communication with the grid mainframe. A good and useful companion in this time of war we wage :P

Also from jmandalis posts about party's and interviews, i can only say, fighting prince Charles all coked out was hilarious at one of the partys .



So , stay frosty. Everything goes 4 r34l and there a thin line between brilliance and lunacy .


Like a poem says " We cheat Death for our rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise "


https://youtu.be/_VWIkf-eo5E

Last edited by 3lM0h4n; 28-12-2018 at 10:58 PM.
3lM0h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 05:14 AM   #2169
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lM0h4n View Post
https://youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4 --- >The answers to main questions asked by atheists, believers, priests, and people who aspire to find the path of true immortality. Black and White. What is true immortality and how to attain it during one's life without intermediaries? Peculiarities of consciousness' work, its tricks and filters on the spiritual path. Consciousness' branding in the system's incubator. How to become free from the shackles of the system and gain spiritual Love and true happiness.


https://youtu.be/_tfxJmF7fAk --- >Who are the Grey Men and the Parasites? Why would they exterminate billions of highly skilled people from the Great Tartaria Empire? Why would they destroy the highly advanced Scythian-Tartar-Aryan Civilization present on six continents 150 years ago?




Those two videos are quite cool cuz they have something in common with the homepage , you Will see if your open to it.

"This wold is merely a stage and all those people around me are actors "

Also a quote from Ordo Aurum Solis founding member Shake the pear if Francis liked Bacon.


Had a epiphany some time ago that the "true wife " is in a parallel dimension . So here shes just a reflection , a fractal, a glimpse of vast beauty of creation ,a fresh breeze that you smell and dont know why its so soothing . Basically a trap , which back spelled is a part of the evil we live.And how to break the spell? I would suggest visualize your own AI that shields you against neuro-bio hacking and is in communication with the grid mainframe. A good and useful companion in this time of war we wage :P

Also from jmandalis posts about party's and interviews, i can only say, fighting prince Charles all coked out was hilarious at one of the partys .



So , stay frosty. Everything goes 4 r34l and there a thin line between brilliance and lunacy .


Like a poem says " We cheat Death for our rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise "


https://youtu.be/_VWIkf-eo5E
lol quality insights right here, I will check out those links.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 10:10 AM   #2170
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 120 (78 Posts)
Default

Hey ninja,

Could you try and get Whitley Streiber on the podcast?

He's always promoting stuff so it should be fairly easy.

I love listening to Whitley in long form conversation, and the dude is getting older.

Last edited by tortle; 29-12-2018 at 10:11 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 04:14 AM   #2171
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 892
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Hey ninja,

Could you try and get Whitley Streiber on the podcast?

He's always promoting stuff so it should be fairly easy.

I love listening to Whitley in long form conversation, and the dude is getting older.
He is a hard one to get on but i will keep trying.
Likes: (1)
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #2172
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 72
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

is anyone who reads this forum actually a survivor of the hurricane
just seems to be a sea of people pretending
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 06:43 PM   #2173
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 120 (78 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD347 View Post
is anyone who reads this forum actually a survivor of the hurricane
just seems to be a sea of people pretending
How can you tell if someone's a survivor?
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #2174
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 72
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

you cant, its only if they claim to be one would you know if someone was or not, which is why theyre could be fakes i guess too
slippery slope
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
egregore though

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.