Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 13-12-2018, 09:39 PM   #1
jglee430

Talking Individual-The estate of the decedent!!

The 1 USC 8 describe the baby organization. In the movie, Baby Boss, it shows that a baby can operate a corporation. You can watch the trailer on Youtube Baby Boss

The individual is the organization with every infant members of the homo sapiens species that is born alive. That is the infancy of the individual.

"(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development."
- 1 USC 8

(15)?“Individual” includes the estate of an incompetent or deceased individual."- Florida Statutes 607.01401

The babies died and it became the estate of the decedent. The individual becomes the estate of the incapacitated person (chop off the head or under 18) or decedent when the babies member died. The word "or" can mean "and" in statutory language. The individual is an estate.

The natural person is the estate of the decedent which is the individual. In one of the corporate code, it defines individual to be a natural person.

In Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, the individual is the one that is filing for bankruptcy. The bankruptcy trustee becomes the trustee over the individual.
The individual contains the corpus of Christ. That is the Eucharist that Christ gave.

All your life, you have been using the estate of another. The school system taught you to be a personal representative of the estate by signing in Upper and Lowercase (ex. Joe B. Job).

The driver license, criminal cases, and taxes are based on the individual. The human being is used less than the individual against you.

The courts and agencies are administering the individual for you. The only reason why you always paying is because you are the personal representative of the individual. You want to make a profit by keeping the individual.

If you become the beneficiary of the individual, then it can go into probate.

Last edited by jglee430; 13-12-2018 at 09:39 PM.
jglee430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2018, 11:03 PM   #2
jglee430

I want to thank you for administering the estate of JOE B. JOB. The statement shows you have administered the estate of JOE B. JOB through the Social Security Administration.

As you might already know, the baby members of the organization called the individual died.

“In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.”- 1 USC 8

“Individual” includes the estate of an incompetent or deceased individual."
- Florida Statutes 607.01401

When I was born, the name that my mother or father gave me was taken by the state. The state uses the names to name their persons (fictional entity) to give me a gifts. Then I never claim the gifts that the state gave me because I was never given any information.

In Locke Management Association v Martha Esche in Sacramento County, California, the judge ruled in the lawsuit that Locke Management Association doesn’t have to register with the California Secretary of State or their fictitious business name with the county because they are a public corporation.

Since JOE B. JOB is a public entity (fiction on paper), there is no requirement to register this person with the California Secretary of State. Since I cannot find the estate documents on JOE B. JOB, I could not probate out JOE B. JOB.

Through my education from K-12, the school system taught me to personate the statutory person which is a fiction on paper. One of the teacher in high school taught me to personate the personal representative of the individual by signing documents in this manner: Joe B. Job. The teachers through my education elementary and high school education taught me to claim an office inside the person by claiming to be "in person."

I cannot be a personal representative of the individual without the instrument, letter of administration, and other documents concerning the estate. The only position I can be involving the individual is the beneficiary that is "at person" and "at the party." A beneficiary is not required to have knowledge of the person.

There was an estate that was formed around the death of the baby members. The estate was named JOE B. JOB which is the individual or natural person.

When I applied for the credit card, ___(Credit Card Company or Bank_______ got confused to make me the personal representative of the estate of JOE B. JOB the statutory person. They send the statement to the wrong address.

When I stop paying the statement, _____(Credit Card Company or Bank)_____ refers the debt over to you to administer the estate of JOE B. JOB.

I am the beneficiary of the individual (estate) of JOE B. JOB and not liable to pay your service charges. The personal representative of individual JOE B. JOB is the one responsible for paying on the statement.

The personal representative that you are looking for reimbursement for the administering the the estate of JOE B. JOB doesn’t live at this address.

The baptism name Joe Blow Job contains the account to discharge your service fees for administering the individual. The personal representative of the JOE B. JOB resides in the One Catholic Church. I attach a certificate of baptism as proof the account for settlement is found in the One Catholic Church. If you have any legal question, I advise you to speak to an attorney who is an active member of the bar.

*-job, joel-blow

Last edited by jglee430; 13-12-2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #3
jglee430

The word "person" means the way of the son. The way is the estate. The son means the sun of God. A person is a fiction on paper. It needs an actor to do the transaction.

This fiction is restricted to the Last Supper of Jesus Christ. Since it is a fiction on paper, and it can only contains the sun of God, it can only buy and sell the Last Supper which is the sun of God.

Anything that is not the sun of God is put into the fiction called a person will no longer be a person. The fictional nature of the person limits the actors transaction to buying and selling the sun of God.