Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 05-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
rhydra

Default The dragon and the maiden. A fairy story.

Once upon a time there was a maiden, captured by a fearsome fire-breathing dragon. Everty night she would dangle stuff out of the window, her hair, threads, even her large and pendulous tits.

To no avail, even though she was right on the A 246 just out of Leatherhead, an important road busy in the morning and evening rush hour, no one would even as much glance at her from their cars or even on the bus.

One night, as she was cleaning her false teth with a mixture of bleach and gin she heard a voice down below. It was a man's voice, her heart missed several beats and she grew moist.

Out of the window she saw the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on, his codpiece was full to bursting so she made a mental note to get some more knickers off the radiator.

I am the "white knight of rescuing poor maidens" he shouted.

She leered back, "I am a maiden in need of help, though with a lisp as she hadn't put her teeth in and had forgotten to shave for a couple of weeks.

The knight looked up at her and fell silent.

"This is it," she thought, "I am finally going to get it once he has killed the dragon and rescued me.!" She proceeded to dangler her long tits out of the eighth story window and the landed with a plop on the ground with some more to spare, the milk oozed out in a suggestive manner.

"Climb up my knight, climb up and make love to me!" she howled in a 80 a day voice.

The knight pondered for a while.

He shagged the dragon instead.

Last edited by rhydra; 05-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote