Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 19-09-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
thelightcarrier

Default Thank You

Thank you

Thank you for defeating the Illuminati

Thank you for humanity discovering its true identity

Thank you for establishing a fair and balanced society

Thank you for finding the base of our existence and building a society on this base, with towers so high it will reaches the heavens

Thank you for letting love be all that there is

Thank you for this wonderful existence

Thank you for this beautiful time to be alive

Thank you for the time when humanity loved, danced, cried, and sang and created a vibration so high that nothing could have penetrated it

Thank you

( repeat this to yourself, and feel grateful for all these things, that's the key )

It ends now
thelightcarrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
raven_patronus

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightcarrier View Post
Thank you

Thank you for defeating the Illuminati
I just want to come out and say something different than what most people on this forum think.

I've thought about it for awhile. The illuminati are apart of us. We won't ever defeat them. They are part of our unified whole.

I'm sorry to say it, but most of our traditions and culture would be lost without them. Maybe it's a bad culture, maybe they are cruel and disempowering and don't care for people, but they are us.

God made no poor creature. Not even the members of the Illuminati. I know they've done really sick stuff like human sacrifices at the solstice. they are wrong, but they apart of our world.

Just remember the story of cain and abel, "am i my brother's keeper?" Yes, you are.

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” - Aristotle
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote