Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 06-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #61
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Yes, I hear what you're saying on this- my initial reaction was based on the amount of time it's taken for this to suddenly be brought up (40+ years or so?), and just trying to consider other possibilities- it's not even playing devil's advocate, it's just acknowledging that we don't have all of the facts. That said though, if this was his modus operandi then maybe there will be other accounts from other young girls which will lend further support to her statement.

Please don't get me wrong on this, I'm in no way making excuses for rape- I was just taking into consideration that he might not have realised she was underage etc. I can completely understand her not reporting it at the time, but 40 years does seem a long time to wait.

If he was a predator then it's highly doubtful she's the only one- time will tell and hopefully justice will be served. If he was deliberately targeting young naive girls, then he deserves all he's got coming to him. The bottom line is though, sexual abuse of children is currently at endemic levels- shockingly so. E-commerce statistics are a real eye-opener, in terms of just how prevalent this problem is. Police time and resources also need to be allocated to those children who are currently suffering, and in my opinion nowhere near enough is being done to address that.
She reported it before then and was ignored and has been trying to get her case looked at for quite a few years. He knew she was young and a virgin and targeted her. That's what these celebs/elites do- they think they can just take what they want and be above the law.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:46 PM   #62
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
See things like this, to me, just expose what a complete fucking farce it all is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-images.html

No words.
Yeah...

"No risk to children"?!!!! One of the filthy images was of a BABY. Yet if Joe Bloggs on a council estate had possession of same material he'd be in the slammer ( and rightly so). These elites just get a hand slap. Nonce probably made out it was for "research purposes".

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:15 PM   #63
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
She reported it before then and was ignored and has been trying to get her case looked at for quite a few years. He knew she was young and a virgin and targeted her. That's what these celebs/elites do- they think they can just take what they want and be above the law.
He couldn't have targeted her for being a virgin how did he know?
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:49 PM   #64
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Yeah...

"No risk to children"?!!!! One of the filthy images was of a BABY. Yet if Joe Bloggs on a council estate had possession of same material he'd be in the slammer ( and rightly so). These elites just get a hand slap. Nonce probably made out it was for "research purposes".
HAHA! That's a good one, where have we heard that one before?
Old 12-06-2017, 07:18 AM   #65
blue2

What i cannot get is fact that no real DNA evidence can ever be found decades later all real evidence is gone for good.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:07 AM   #66
iamawaveofthesea

Underage sex with David Bowie? #UsToo: Two women reveal their flings with the rock icon when they were just 14 and 15-years-old but insist they are NOT victims of sexual abuse

Comedian David Baddiel claimed Bowie had sex with a 16-year-old on holiday
Friends said he was a 'sex addict' who slept with people of various different ages
One groupie Lori Mattix claimed she was just 15 when Bowie slept with her

By Alison Boshoff for the Daily Mail
Published: 22:31, 8 February 2019 | Updated: 00:16, 9 February 2019

Already a musical legend, David Bowie has attained a virtual god-like status since his death in January 2016. The subject of books, documentaries and endless tributes, he is almost bigger in death than he was in life.

As GQ Editor Dylan Jones, the author of one of these books, says, Bowie is a ‘continually expanding balloon that refuses to burst’.

All of which makes the recollection of Bowie as a middle-aged seducer of teenage groupies, shared via a podcast by comedian David Baddiel, feel wildly jarring.

Baddiel said last weekend that he was told the story by one of his female friends about a ‘romance’ with Bowie while the singer and Mick Jagger were holidaying in Mustique. He said: ‘This woman was 16 at the time and Bowie would have been in his 40s.

She and her best friend had one of many drinking nights with Bowie and ended up back at their shack with David.

‘David was clearly keen on a threesome and had put some work in to create it. The way he did this, according to her, was to take all his clothes off and put Let’s Dance on cassette and dance naked.

‘It worked for David as both the girls got naked. There were sexual goings-on but she didn’t sleep with David. I said: “Why on earth would you not want to lose your virginity to David Bowie?” She replied: “It wouldn’t mean anything to him. I didn’t want to do that for him, just one night.”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-aged-15.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:21 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:05 PM   #67
techman

Yeah I agree if it were the average joe blo doing this they'd be banged up instant!y. Celebs seem to be above the law when it comes all manner of abscenity. Like Elton John being able to adopt, yet his gaff is adorned with very strange graphic artwork that would certainly arouse concern from any self respected social worker if he were just the average person, and with that he'd never be allowed to adopt, not only that but his drug and drink addiction would be a big cause for worry.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:54 AM   #68
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Underage sex with David Bowie? #UsToo: Two women reveal their flings with the rock icon when they were just 14 and 15-years-old but insist they are NOT victims of sexual abuse

Comedian David Baddiel claimed Bowie had sex with a 16-year-old on holiday
Friends said he was a 'sex addict' who slept with people of various different ages
One groupie Lori Mattix claimed she was just 15 when Bowie slept with her

By Alison Boshoff for the Daily Mail
Published: 22:31, 8 February 2019 | Updated: 00:16, 9 February 2019

Already a musical legend, David Bowie has attained a virtual god-like status since his death in January 2016. The subject of books, documentaries and endless tributes, he is almost bigger in death than he was in life.

As GQ Editor Dylan Jones, the author of one of these books, says, Bowie is a ‘continually expanding balloon that refuses to burst’.

All of which makes the recollection of Bowie as a middle-aged seducer of teenage groupies, shared via a podcast by comedian David Baddiel, feel wildly jarring.

Baddiel said last weekend that he was told the story by one of his female friends about a ‘romance’ with Bowie while the singer and Mick Jagger were holidaying in Mustique. He said: ‘This woman was 16 at the time and Bowie would have been in his 40s.

She and her best friend had one of many drinking nights with Bowie and ended up back at their shack with David.

‘David was clearly keen on a threesome and had put some work in to create it. The way he did this, according to her, was to take all his clothes off and put Let’s Dance on cassette and dance naked.

‘It worked for David as both the girls got naked. There were sexual goings-on but she didn’t sleep with David. I said: “Why on earth would you not want to lose your virginity to David Bowie?” She replied: “It wouldn’t mean anything to him. I didn’t want to do that for him, just one night.”
Well well well, what do you know- DM has removed that article!!!

Rod Serling.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:21 PM   #69
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well well well, what do you know- DM has removed that article!!!
no that's just a duff link. Try this one: