Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 28-02-2017, 10:45 AM   #41
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
along with the other fudgetusk paradox:

this forum is a loosh factory so i'm going to stay here and cause as much disruption as i can
AW look, they love each other. Kissy kissy.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #42
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Seems like a paradox to me.
More than in just that way. On the one hand, "energy flows to a point of attention" and on the other hand, the act of informing people of the problem is pouring more energy into the problem, which speeds up the manifestation.

Add that the message of consciousness and awareness is being largely recieved as "Oh, I'm gonna get my superpowers tomorrow so I don't have to do anything about it today," ...we've got a paradox that's bloody dangerous unless people snap out of the idea that they're gonna turn into John De Lancie's Q tomorrow.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 09:26 PM   #43
brambles

I think it's important for people to be aware of what is going on in their environment but in a way that doesn't scare them, make them angry for too long etc. The problem is that that is a very tiny tightrope and many people fall off or shut down completely.

It would be good if there would be an awareness guide but there isn't anyone about who is really balanced enough to write it.

People do need to know the truth about our reality but how to tell that truth is the multi-million dollar question.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 10:57 PM   #44
lurka

Yes it's a paradox.

When we first learn of the corruption it's natural to be angry, 10 years on I'm angrier than ever about the state of things. But I have learned from this thread, whether I am angry or at peace the World is still fucked so if I can be at peace in this mess then I've grown as a person and can make a happier life for myself and those around me.

If every one can do that then I think we win. If we can each of us change a little the group will change a lot.
lurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:36 PM   #45
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
More than in just that way. On the one hand, "energy flows to a point of attention" and on the other hand, the act of informing people of the problem is pouring more energy into the problem, which speeds up the manifestation.

Add that the message of consciousness and awareness is being largely recieved as "Oh, I'm gonna get my superpowers tomorrow so I don't have to do anything about it today," ...we've got a paradox that's bloody dangerous unless people snap out of the idea that they're gonna turn into John De Lancie's Q tomorrow.

I pretty much am Q. Magic happens every day with me.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #46
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurka View Post
Yes it's a paradox.

When we first learn of the corruption it's natural to be angry, 10 years on I'm angrier than ever about the state of things. But I have learned from this thread, whether I am angry or at peace the World is still fucked so if I can be at peace in this mess then I've grown as a person and can make a happier life for myself and those around me.

If every one can do that then I think we win. If we can each of us change a little the group will change a lot.
yeah, mass peace may balance out the evil. But we need to crush evil. Surely passionate hate is the way? One big burst of angry magic could wither the devil for good.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:42 PM   #47
JustMe418

Quote:
Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Seems like a paradox to me.
Nah, I think it means creating a new world by mind. You don't need anger for that, just a new vision.

I get what he saying and its nothing to do with anger as you would then introduce that into the vision.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 08:42 PM   #48
JustMe418

Quote:
yeah, mass peace may balance out the evil. But we need to crush evil. Surely passionate hate is the way? One big burst of angry magic could wither the devil for good.
Can you crush evil really? I think all you can do is to change the minds of evil people. If you don't their ways will just filter back
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:43 PM   #49
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Can you crush evil really? I think all you can do is to change the minds of evil people. If you don't their ways will just filter back
You can poison their food. Our magical anger is infused with the truth vibrations. They poison our food, let's poison theirs.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #50
JustMe418

Quote:
You can poison their food. Our magical anger is infused with the truth vibrations. They poison our food, let's poison theirs.
If you use those methods you are no better. It would then develop into killing anybody who was in the way or didn't agree. Killing people because you believe your ideology is better than theirs is the same MO that religions have been doing for millennia.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:18 AM   #51
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
I pretty much am Q. Magic happens every day with me.
Touche But you know what I mean.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:25 AM   #52
fudgetusk

Quote:
If you use those methods you are no better. It would then develop into killing anybody who was in the way or didn't agree. Killing people because you believe your ideology is better than theirs is the same MO that religions have been doing for millennia.
By your logic god is evil for sending the truth vibrations and icke is evil for spreading it.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #53
fudgetusk

Quote:
Touche But you know what I mean.
Well I certainly am not capable of saving the world with a flick of my finger.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 03-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #54
spoons

Quote:
Well I certainly am not capable of saving the world with a flick of my finger.
Aye, however I am of the opinion that a lot of people think they will be.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:46 AM   #55
fudgetusk

Quote:
Aye, however I am of the opinion that a lot of people think they will be.
If they are wrong we are doomed.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #56
JustMe418

Quote:
By your logic god is evil for sending the truth vibrations and icke is evil for spreading it.
Is it me or does nearly everything you post revolve around doom and gloom?

What is this talk about truth vibrations? truth just is. It doesnt need to travel anywhere. We either become aware of it or we dont.

Last edited by JustMe418; 03-03-2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:49 PM   #57
oneriver

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:38 PM   #58
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
That one of yOuRs
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:11 AM   #59
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
That one of yOuRs
No
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #60
fudgetusk

Quote:
Is it me or does nearly everything you post revolve around doom and gloom?

What is this talk about truth vibrations? truth just is. It doesnt need to travel anywhere. We either become aware of it or we dont.
Doom and gloom is the truth. I want to know how big a hole we are in. And you could argue that Icke sells doom and gloom. 99% of his books are about how seriously fucked we are. Then he tells us that we only need to feel happy and things will be all right. I think happy people are deluded. They put their faith in god and their own minds. It's God that put us in this mess to begin with. He's had millions if not billions of years to do something about it and hasn't. We cannot rely on God and from what I've seen of this forum we cannot rely on ourselves. So what else is there?

Truth just is? Then tell me what colour underwear I'm wearing. Truth just ISN'T. It's hard to come by. We cannot be sure we have ever heard the truth.