Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 28-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #421
Enki1

Saturn reset his own moons and rings. Saturn can also change the planet and our moon.

Last edited by Enki1; 28-07-2016 at 07:53 AM.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 08:13 AM   #422
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildreps View Post
I must say that the moon has something very strange indeed. The moon has a dark side. A side that never turns to earth. How is it even possible that it rotates in exactly the same rate as it circles around the earth?

Some people might already know that I'm a mathematician.

Do you know the probability for an object that rotates around the earth, to rotate at exactly the same rate as it rotates around the earth? Oh boy, the mathematical probability for this is so small that it's useless to express. It's 0.

So, from this we can conclude that it's an artificial rotation, and that is 100% sure.

Although I can't believe it myself there's no way to get around this fact.

That it is a spaceship, I can't tell. There is clearly a relation between the tides and the moon faces. So, it seems a pretty solid very heavy object with the specific weight of rock. Well, it could be anything in fact, but the weight seems to be very high for a spaceship.

What I can say is that the rotation speed of the moon is artificial, that is 100% sure. But it's also for sure a moon as we know it.

I haven't read Icke's book, but it appears to me that his intuition is superb. He obviously sensed something 'strange' about the moon.
It is not an artificial rotation. The moon over billions of years, has become tidally locked. Google that phrase for how it occurs. Most moons in the solar system are also like this.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 08:49 AM   #423
cosmic tramp

I brandished a David Icke book at the moon last night...sort of: " I know all about you,now "...wonder if it notices ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 28-07-2016 at 08:51 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #424
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
It is not an artificial rotation. The moon over billions of years, has become tidally locked. Google that phrase for how it occurs. Most moons in the solar system are also like this.
you're putting a helluva a lot of faith into TPTB controlled 'evidences'.

how do you explain the bell ringing phenomena?

how do you explain the fact that the majority craters facing the earth are the same depth to +/- x%?

how do explain the fact that craters on the far side of the moon are the similar depth to +/- x%?

most moons in the solar system are also plenty smaller than our own, especially those around the 'gas giants'.

how do you suppose the moon was formed, are you a subscriber to the 'whack disposition' theory? - debunked - or the 'double-whack-disposition' theory? - why isn't there a second moon?
Old 29-07-2016, 06:49 AM   #425
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
you're putting a helluva a lot of faith into TPTB controlled 'evidences'.
Rubbish. These "evidences" aren't from "TPTB" They are from people all around the planet who study stuff that you don't.

Quote:
how do you explain the bell ringing phenomena?
But, but, but it was NASA, we can't believe it surely It has been explained above on numerous occasions.

Quote:
how do you explain the fact that the majority craters facing the earth are the same depth to +/- x%?
Seems reasonable. What should occur and why. Things approaching the Moon will do so at pretty much the same speed due to the solar system speed, the orbital speed etc.

Quote:
how do explain the fact that craters on the far side of the moon are the similar depth to +/- x%?
Ditto. How do you know this by the way? Is this TPTB information

Quote:
most moons in the solar system are also plenty smaller than our own, especially those around the 'gas giants'.
Yes. So what. That is why scientists spend considerable effort attempting to determine why and how etc. The Moon being a spaceship, wouldn't be anywhere high on the list of likely reasons.

Quote:
how do you suppose the moon was formed, are you a subscriber to the 'whack disposition' theory? - debunked - or the 'double-whack-disposition' theory? - why isn't there a second moon?
Debunked? Oh no it hasn't. You're a bit behind the latest research....

http://www.space.com/29047-how-moon-...on-theory.html

Pretty much every thing you said comes from a source that you would class as TPTB!

How do you know about the Moons, the far side, the lunar composition, crater depths etc.

Last edited by truegroup; 29-07-2016 at 06:51 AM.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:10 AM   #426
oz93666

truegroup is right about one thing , that tidal locking occurs naturally, because the bodies are not perfectly spherical , many moons of other planets are tidaly locked ...

As for it being a space ship? For people like you and me , it's hard to be certain, but there's a long list of the most respected channellers , researchers , mystics , those who mix with aliens, gov. insiders ....who say it is a space ship.

Barbara Machiniack.... George Kevasillas ......Andrew Bartzis .... David Icke , and many more.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 07:24 AM   #427
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
I would accept that, except no one knows how long ago the moon started orbiting the Earth, it may not have been long enough for a tidal lock to occur.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 07:46 PM   #428
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I would accept that, except no one knows how long ago the moon started orbiting the Earth, it may not have been long enough for a tidal lock to occur.
I wouldn't accept this if it were me, but what the hell. Before my computer crashed(years ago) I had a number of documents showing the analysis of tidal erosion going back ages. It demonstrated the way things like tectonic plates and coastal erosion are affected by lunar gravity(I am still trying to track down a copy of them).
In the meantime, I suggest people read these and maybe discuss what they think...

https://www.newscientist.com/article...moons-make-up/

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2010/PSCF12-10Spradley.pdf

http://www.astrobio.net/topic/explor...e-had-no-moon/

Lunar samples show a broad similarity with Earth rocks that date back up to 4.5 billion years. Now these certainly could be from incoming material such as meteorites on the Moon, but since the oxygen isotopes are identical, this demonstrates quite clearly that the Earth and Moon have some sort of historical link dating back some considerable time.

Oz....how long exactly does it take for tidal locking to occur and for crying out loud, why would a movable space ship sit there long enough for this to occur??

Last edited by truegroup; 29-07-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:15 AM   #429
oz93666

Quote:
Lunar samples show a broad similarity with Earth rocks
These are rocks gathered on the Apollo missions ? Right ?!!! put "were moon rocks real" in search and you'll find lots of funny goings on ....

'Apollo astronauts did not bring back moon rocks, for the “moon rocks” contain numerous fossils of neurons and blood vessels, which could not have originated from our lifeless moon that had no atmosphere and little gravity . Fossilized neurons and blood vessels found in the “moon rocks” are ..... '

Quote:
Oz....how long exactly does it take for tidal locking to occur and for crying out loud, why would a movable space ship sit there long enough for this to occur??
Well, if the moon was positioned in orbit , the ET's would have put a spin on it so that it was 'locked in' from the start .

It might be miss-leading to call it a space ship , all most certainly a natural body that was worked on , extensively tunneled or hollowed out , drive engines put inside (not rockets)... and there you go!

When building so large , you have to use what's available , floating around in space .....Alex Collier talks of the Lyrans using asteroid size bodies to create large ships , made of Ni and Fe , very strong .
Old 30-07-2016, 02:52 AM   #430
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
These are rocks gathered on the Apollo missions ? Right ?!!! put "were moon rocks real" in search and you'll find lots of funny goings on ....

'Apollo astronauts did not bring back moon rocks, for the “moon rocks” contain numerous fossils of neurons and blood vessels, which could not have originated from our lifeless moon that had no atmosphere and little gravity . Fossilized neurons and blood vessels found in the “moon rocks” are ..... '
...intrigued...what is your source for this bit ?
Old 30-07-2016, 04:37 AM   #431
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
...intrigued...what is your source for this bit ?
".... put "were moon rocks real" in search and you'll find ...."
Old 30-07-2016, 04:42 AM   #432
pound

A fascinating must watch from Leonard Nimoy's old TV series "In Search Of...":

Old 30-07-2016, 10:09 AM   #433
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No! Don't you dare turn this thread into an Apollo hoax discussion. The rocks are real. Some random sites that claim otherwise are nonsense. These have been examined by hundreds of the worlds geologists.

Quote:
Well, if the moon was positioned in orbit , the ET's would have put a spin on it so that it was 'locked in' from the start .
A somewhat big "if" that one.

Quote:
When building so large , you have to use what's available , floating around in space .....Alex Collier talks of the Lyrans using asteroid size bodies to create large ships , made of Ni and Fe , very strong .
Alex Collier is a con man.

http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/collier/coliercrap.html
http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/coll...liercrap2.html

Last edited by truegroup; 30-07-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:09 AM   #434
derekbuttery

Quote:
No! Don't you dare turn this thread into an Apollo hoax discussion. The rocks are real. Some random sites that claim otherwise are nonsense. These have been examined by hundreds of the worlds geologists.

A somewhat big "if" that one.

Alex Collier is a con man.

http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/collier/coliercrap.html
http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/coll...liercrap2.html
Each and everyone bought and paid for by TPTB, via NASA
Old 07-08-2016, 12:55 PM   #435
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Each and everyone bought and paid for by TPTB, via NASA
No. None of them bought and paid for. Now if you had any proof of your wild allegation........

Last edited by truegroup; 07-08-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:37 PM   #436
grandmasterp
Banned

OP, the clue is in the name.
The moon is 'a moon'.
Not a spaceship.
Hope that helps.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:46 PM   #437
cosmic tramp

Truegroup, you're obviously on your we DID go to the moon crusade. OK, so maybe we did. What doesn't stack up is why it's never happened since the 1960's. What are your views on that ( budget is not a legitimate answer). They got stacks. Billions as has been proven as used in Black Ops and UFO dicreditation to this day. Plus the bullshit NASA now giving out (as well documented in successive issues of Nexus magazine suggest they can't ever have had the techno on the first place, which as you must know is nonsense, so why do they shpeel it out (techno uncertainties) as being the underlying reasons we've never been back since ? Does. Not. Add. Up.

When Columbus (allegedly) discovered America, we didn't stop going there because it simply cost too much to do so. Quite the opposite.

So what's the real reason as to there being no further lunar explorations?
Old 07-08-2016, 02:01 PM   #438
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Truegroup, you're obviously on your we DID go to the moon crusade. OK, so maybe we did.
Rubbish. I made it quite clear I don't wish this thread to degenerate into another Apollo discussion.

Quote:
What doesn't stack up is why it's never happened since the 1960's. What are your views on that ( budget is not a legitimate answer).
Budget. Don't tell me what is a legitimate answer. They may have trillions to spend on arms but getting congress to approve 100 billion for another lunar landing program when they've already been and obtained quite a large amount of information already.....seems a bit of a waste(not for me - them).

It's also a whole new development cycle and a whole new set of safety rules in place.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:53 PM   #439
derekbuttery

Quote:
No. None of them bought and paid for. Now if you had any proof of your wild allegation........
no more wild than those perpetuated frequently by the wholly owned and controlled NASA, 'scientists', universities....

proof? TRY HERE FOR STARTERS, when you feel a little more confident or doing your own research, then maybe pop down your local library and read a book or six (even ones that may not agree with your POV) and please try and choose ones with more words than pictures...
Old 07-08-2016, 05:54 PM   #440
derekbuttery

Quote:
Rubbish. I made it quite clear I don't wish this thread to degenerate into another Apollo discussion.

Budget. Don't tell me what is a legitimate answer. They may have trillions to spend on arms but getting congress to approve 100 billion for another lunar landing program when they've already been and obtained quite a large amount of information already.....seems a bit of a waste(not for me - them).

It's also a whole new development cycle and a whole new set of safety rules in place.
so you own the forum?