Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 22-02-2016, 03:54 PM   #21
wendypeace27

Decode Reality, I bet you disagree with just about everything on this forum. Would you even back and support Maroon 5 too? Beyoncé? Kanye West? the list goes on of the "sold out". The satanic hordes.

No one puts Saturn on their album for nothing. And if you abused the Saturn label like such, you would not get high views or contacts. Beyoncé does not work with other people that are not "Illuminated" and in with who Jay Z is in with. You may be able to get some celebrity on your own, but nothing to the level that Coldplay has been given. That's clearly obvious how Hollywood works in that fashion.

To me it sounds like your the type that would support masons, the queen, big business, the occult, etc. I am not into people that try to hide truth from people on this forum. Some things like Hollywood are bluntly obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1CHBKDMbhw
Old 22-02-2016, 04:49 PM   #22
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Decode Reality, I bet you disagree with just about everything on this forum. Would you even back and support Maroon 5 too? Beyoncé? Kanye West? the list goes on of the "sold out". The satanic hordes.

No one puts Saturn on their album for nothing. And if you abused the Saturn label like such, you would not get high views or contacts. Beyoncé does not work with other people that are not "Illuminated" and in with who Jay Z is in with. You may be able to get some celebrity on your own, but nothing to the level that Coldplay has been given. That's clearly obvious how Hollywood works in that fashion.

To me it sounds like your the type that would support masons, the queen, big business, the occult, etc. I am not into people that try to hide truth from people on this forum. Some things like Hollywood are bluntly obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1CHBKDMbhw
I wasn't even aware you read my posts, gosh - what can I say?

What you posted doesn't really show that the band's music is 'laced with NWO agenda' at all. Though I must say, if I heard something by them that I really connected with, I'd say so without any qualms. Is there some unwritten rule that if you post on this forum you're not allowed to like or even be neutral about musicians suspected of 'illuminati' connections? You're welcome to observe that rule yourself, but I'll like and dislike what I want.

To you it may well be 'satanic', 'illuminati', 'evil occult' and all the rest. Well, here's a thing; I hardly think about Coldplay, nor any of the other people you mentioned. And I actually prefer that to going into a tirade at the mere mention of celebrities- which you obviously feel the need to do.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #23
wendypeace27

Just like I thought, lol. 100% establishment loving. Its not even 75% or 25%. Its that straight up 14 carat paved checker board. lol Let me wait while I do the one eye trick. Your "okay" sign was classic, I couldn't out do that. (not enough jokes or memes)

Hollywood is faker then fake. Maybe Maroon 5 is worse. Similar, and I always thought Coldplay was Maroon 5 before the Super Bowl personally. That's how much talent is in their music. Well thought out, and there aren't 1000's of more talented bands out there that don't get the same amount of recognition.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 22-02-2016 at 11:18 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 11:20 PM   #24
brambles

Every Maroon 5 song sounds the same. On the same level as Nickelback.

As for Coldplay - they're a bit hit and miss. I've never really given much thought to Chris Martin - he comes across as a bit of a wet fish in comparison to Paltrow's dominant and unbearable nature. It does strike me as odd that they are buddies with Jay-Z & Beyoncé but I bet Paltrow thought that her and Martin were the white power couple in the same way that many people see J & B.

I also don't get the Beyoncé obsession. I find it a bit bizarre even as a black person - her voice is good but there are much better singers. Her songs are easy enough to listen to but they should be with her amount of money. Her weaves leave much to be desired and I kind of put her in the 'wet fish' category with Martin and she has the unbearable dominant husband.

Perhaps they exists as archetype couples - definitely marriages of convenience rather than love.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 11:28 PM   #25
wendypeace27

I wouldn't put Nickelback into the "wet fish" category, lol.

You cant even compare Coldplay to Nickelback, let alone anyone else in talent. Maybe Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Maroon 5, Little Wayne, people that suck and don't really deserve to be icons but they are down with the 666 and are under intense mk ultra control, so they get what they want. Beyoncé has talent, but hasn't come out with a "hit worthy" album since 2003/4. I don't consider her an icon, b/c of her straight up lyrical laziness. More years go by, and we just wish that Aaliyah was still with us, but they got rid of her. She would have had 20 songs a year -- of good songs, versus Beyoncé's 1 or 2 good songs a year that are "okay". The voice is one thing, being able to compose your own music that sounds good is another. Jay-Z, Dr Dre.....all of the older ones wouldn't of gotten to the level they are at, if they were creatively dead like Beyoncé. You either have it or you don't. She sounded way better with her group, which tells me much of the creativity was coming from the other 2/3. Lets take a look at Rhianna, who dosent even par close to Beyoncé in lyrical (voice) talent, but has the creativity bug (or her producers do, either or, or both) --- and Rhianna's music "sounds" way better. The voice is only part of the creative process.

They may all be Satanist for I know.

My favorite bands are Chevelle, LP, Seether, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, My Chemical Romance, FOB........and I was pretty livid when I found out years latter what their music is laced with. You grow up thinking it is anti-establishment, and it really is just another pawn for it. The same sh!t in "dance music", b/c I like to dance, lol. If they don't want people to talk about it, don't put it in your music, period!!!! Hands down!!!

Maybe Green Day is a little bit anti-establishment still. lol And unlike Decode Reality thinks, there are few in that category.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 23-02-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 23-02-2016, 06:50 AM   #26
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post

Maybe Green Day is a little bit anti-establishment still. lol And unlike Decode Reality thinks, there are few in that category.

W-EL-come 2 PaRAdISe (lol did this for DR, he loves this stuff )

green day pretended to be anti establishment, they are pop-punks after all.

ps. what's goin on here?

Last edited by rooey; 23-02-2016 at 06:57 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 03:49 PM   #27
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post

W-EL-come 2 PaRAdISe (lol did this for DR, he loves this stuff )

green day pretended to be anti establishment, they are pop-punks after all.

ps. what's goin on here?
They got in trouble when they talked out about the atrocities of war and Bush. Nothing has been the same since then for them back in 2004-ish. You can tell b/c of the views and TV time they get. I remember when the Dixie Chicks criticized Bush corruption and there was this anti-Dixie Chicks storm from the media. They all joined in to bash their reputation, and their views were never the same, were they???? Perfect example of what "Decode Reality" is saying doesn't happen, which is fictional childs-play if you think that. If you sign deals with Hollywood they have certain expectations, and rule one is to "STFU" when it comes to global problems and elite corruption.

Bush is one of the top 20 ring leaders in the USA. So, its bad bad to talk out about them......especially the top.

I don't think they are innocent completely, but they aren't controlled completely. Nothing is black and white any ways. Its always a combination of colors.

This was the corruption and intelligence level of Bush from all those hundreds of years of inbreeding. If we realized just how stupid they were, we would realize how powerful we are, b/c we can create and have imagination. They steal and know how to steal.......that's about it. I think their lack of the ability to create will kill them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

Last edited by wendypeace27; 23-02-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #28
jake_ball

The GENUINE artists that make it into the mainstream are given a PLATFORM.

If they do as they are told, they stay on the platform. If they dont do as they are told, then the platform is taken away.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 23-02-2016 at 09:06 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 10:39 PM   #29
diamond dogs

I don't mind Clocks..

There is something 'not right' about Chris Martin and I remember them at hyped to fuck ritualistic Glastonbury (could only bear 30 secs)..limited talent...not a good front man or singer... I doubt he writes the hits..

His daddy owned an accountants business...hhmmm

Formerly married to Gwyneth Paltrow (actress, model, singer, author etc etc..also earns lots of money in her spare time)...her father came from a long line of influential Eastern European rabbis, and that inspired Paltrow to raise her daughter and son in a Jewish environment..so the fact that Martin supported The Plight of the courageous Palestinians sounds 'odd' she would have been dumped by Estée Lauder and the entertainment industry imo. She is also the face of American fashion brand Coach, owner of a lifestyle company, and author of two cookbooks etc etc etc..these people have it on a plate....

There was reference (now removed) on his wiki page that he had some degree in Egyptology ..obviously that comes in handy in everyday life..

A bit like fake as fuck Blur with all their masonic BBC connections. ..political causes etc etc.. A high ranker in the Jewish entertainment establishment imo..
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 23-02-2016 at 10:45 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #30
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
They do openly support the Palestinian cause, which for a band in their position is rare.
Btw Hitler probably supported a few good causes too, but I think that we can all agree (or NEARLY all lol) that Hitler was a very evil man. Actually the more I learn about Hitler (and Chris Martin ?) the more I dislike him.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 24-02-2016 at 10:52 AM.
Old 24-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #31
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Btw Hitler probably supported a few good causes too, but I think that we can all agree (or NEARLY all lol) that Hitler was a very evil man. Actually the more I learn about Hitler (and Chris Martin ?) the more I dislike him.
God, I hate the Nazis!

I don't know if Hitler made any records, although a certain Mr Jones did describe him as "the first rock star".
Old 24-02-2016, 11:59 AM   #32
jake_ball

Quote:
God, I hate the Nazis!

I don't know if Hitler made any records, although a certain Mr Jones did describe him as "the first rock star".
He was high on the smell of his own farts at the time though....But that was a long time ago.
Old 24-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #33
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
He was high on the smell of his own farts at the time though....But that was a long time ago.
Or he may have been referring to the tall guy from Sparks, who had similar upper lip coverage.
Old 24-02-2016, 06:34 PM   #34
jake_ball

Quote:
He was high on the smell of his own farts at the time though....But that was a long time ago (Alan).
Quote:
Or he may have been referring to the tall guy from Sparks, who had similar upper lip coverage.
Thats what Nazi war criminals said.
^^^
DR, you were supposed to respond with that!

But yes that bloke from Sparks did indeed have a very similar look, but I would say that he was a little bit further down the list of early "rock stars" compared to mein fuhrer.
Old 24-02-2016, 09:13 PM   #35
greenhulk40

Who buys coldplay music? They are muck a bunch of maggots the singer has a daughter called Turnip what a tosser!
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 03:04 AM   #36
revolv3r

At the Super Bowl, they were basically the warm up band for Beyonce.
revolv3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 09:43 AM   #37
wendypeace27

The first thing I did today was see if there was any new coldplay memes posted. lol

Creepy? Just a little. I cant even describe the weirdness.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 26-02-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old 26-02-2016, 10:49 AM   #38
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Thats what Nazi war criminals said.
^^^
DR, you were supposed to respond with that!

But yes that bloke from Sparks did indeed have a very similar look, but I would say that he was a little bit further down the list of early "rock stars" compared to mein fuhrer.
I don't know how I missed that. I must have dreamt it.
Old 26-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #39
hayed joe

Quote:
Literally dozens of men there whose job it is to wrestle cunts to the ground and they fuck off just when Coldplay come on
‪#‎SuperBowl‬
Thank you, Frankie Boyle!
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 07:20 PM   #40
decode reality
Inactive

News just in, which I'm sure will absolutely delight their fanbase here (and Muse's)

Muse to headline Glastonbury on Friday

Muse have been announced as the Friday night headliners on the Pyramid Stage at this year's Glastonbury Festival.

The Friday slot makes Muse the first band to have headlined every night of the festival - they played on Saturday night in 2010, and Sunday in 2004.

Muse posted a video on Friday titled "Playing a little show at home…" showing clips from their previous Glastonbury performances.

The Devon three-piece won a Grammy for best rock album earlier this month.
Their seventh studio album, Drones, was released last June.

Coldplay revealed last week they would headline the Pyramid Stage on Sunday.

The Saturday headliners are yet to be announced - but Jeff Lynne's ELO have been confirmed for the Sunday teatime slot.

The 2016 festival runs from 23 to 26 June.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35670052

Ah, I can just see the threads and blogs and videos now. In fact, I've seen them already.