Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 08-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
piratecooper

Default The Men Who Stare at Goats

http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com/

In 1979 a secret unit was established by the most gifted minds within the US Army. Defying all known accepted military practice - and indeed, the laws of physics - they believed that a soldier could adopt the cloak of invisibility, pass cleanly through walls and, perhaps most chillingly, kill goats just by staring at them. Entrusted with defending America from all known adversaries, they were the First Earth Battalion. And they really weren't joking. What's more, they're back and fighting the War on Terror. 'The men who stare at goats' reveals extraordinary - and very nutty - national secrets at the core of George W Bush's War on Terror.

With first-hand access to the leading players in the story, Ronson traces the evolution of these bizarre activities over the past three decades, and sees how it is alive today within US Homeland Security and post-war Iraq. Why are they blasting Iraqi prisoners-of-war with the theme tune to Barney the Purple Dinosaur? Why have 100 de-bleated goats been secretly placed inside the Special Forces command centre at Fort Bragg, North Carolina? How was the US Military associated with the mysterious mass-suicide of a strange cult from San Diego? 'The men who stare at goats' answers these, and many more, questions.

http://www.jonronson.com/goats_04.html

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
piratecooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #2
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i bought this book some time ago from amazon, i haven't had the time to read it yet.

it looks really interesting, maybe this is a cosmic nudge to dig it out and digest it....

Old 08-09-2009, 02:59 AM   #3
martg
Inactive

I recommend it, it's quite funny in places, disturbing in others. it starts with a great story about one of the U.S. top brass trying to walk through a wall, LOL
but it's especially interesting if you keep in mind the pentagon and intelligence organisations obsession with the occult.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:55 AM   #4
xxxx

yeah i enjoyed this book too

Last edited by xxxx; 08-09-2009 at 03:55 AM.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
kimball13

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
I recommend it, it's quite funny in places, disturbing in others. it starts with a great story about one of the U.S. top brass trying to walk through a wall, LOL
but it's especially interesting if you keep in mind the pentagon and intelligence organisations obsession with the occult.

when i was around 17 i knew of thes things, that puts me at around the time a certain army intel unit was formed, its a blur 16-17 but then a real one would have a bebreifing of sorts that kinda represses memories of sorts,,,,,,,,i only suspected for years but when i met a pentagon computer programer and because of his type of debreifing he still retained certain knowledge but he did say there were types that completely erased certain info,,,,,he told me of these things without me mentioning anything,,,,,,,,so ya interesting book, a bit fictional, most of those in the publice are ignorant of the reality and if not then they are willing participants, nuf said

imagine someone that acutauly acomplished that,,,,,,,,,now remember that streatch of highway out of iraq, think of someone that can cause a flash burn of sorts,,,,,,,,,,oh boy just think of what the would have to do to that person especialy if by trying to kill him or such other than memorie wipe he is esencialy indestructable because harm caused him sets chain reactions in affect,,,,,kinda a hulk thing about force aplied creats a counter force of more magnitude,,,,,,,so memorie wipe and years of poking and proding,,,,,,,oh harp and such is much more scary than you think,,,,,,,,as ive posted elsewhere its taken 1,860 to contain me and keep me hinderd in even living a normal life with rights and such to happiness everyone else gets,,,,,,,,,instead i have to allow it to disapate i uncomfortalbe ways not of my choosing but for there safety and they dont like the breakdown of there debreifing and wht it is uncovering and why maybe only one man ever displayed the intensity of certaind gifts,,,,,,,,,how did he put it "oh my God what have we unleashed" my thought then and now is this, they did not unleash it or create it, it is they that missused a gift given to them from God to be used the way the gifted ones sees fit not some millitary industrial complex, so they knew and still do and still remain rebelios(fast factual faithfull)is all i realy know,,,,,,,,,,ya some of what they found scared the bejeezas out of em and they thought they could just burie it until they could control me, but now all of this so i wonder, if some are helping me because they know i may be a value to ending this stupid war.

now imagine a clear yet misplace memori of a bunker watching a monitor with a recording of a test you just did,,,,,,,,,,that test required you to go outside and all i remember is in an instant being surrounded by flame and sand flames all around then going back inside and watching the results and while doing that overhearing someone say what have we unleashed,,,,,,,but i also remember before going out there i expressed my displeasure as well as telling them my gifts are for other uses other than killing.

staring at goats firestorms, lightning, floods, etc i would say is a far greater concern than being able to kill someone from a distanc phycicaly, but at least the goat thing is a bit more surgical which is counter produtive,,,,,,,but then arophats death was at an intersting time frame.

but then i was never introduced to high ranking mil types at a very young age, never spent enought time away to go through it all, the RIP and such, unless your talking all that time i spent as a child and adult that only i and they no the truth about, not that that MI unit was formed during a time like this or anything. But we were not Remote veiwers, more like a war aplication, a bit differnt than cold war stuff. Not that my story would ever include going to war with a man calling himself Nebachenezer whom looks like my abusive step-father go figure,,,,,,,or it was 121 that caught him, nice touch how ever that happend, it was a passing thought around 2001 before the towers, so funny about 121,,,,,,,i wonder,,,,,,,,could it be that small fast tracking unit, hence the 121, one target one unit, go the rest will catch up,,,,,,,who knows maybe that unit was there and watched him go from his masion before the war into that hole,,,,,,,,,,,,after all in war you dont tell the enemy how you found them,,,,,,,but if the how is spritual or such, a talent or gift then no matter how much instruction it cannot be duplicated.

try this June-28th, the day WW1 started, the day WW2 ended, and now Iraqi independance day is June-28,,,,,,now why did this catch my eye well for a very personel reason.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:10 AM   #6
charles d ward

WTF, notice the pyramid and sun symbolism behind the "movie trailer screen"?. Now I have 2 movies to see this year, Avatar and The men who stare at goats. I have a huge pile of cinema tickets that is about to expire...
charles d ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:12 AM   #7
kimball13

but ya intersting book, funny about who he went to bohemian grove with, i had an associat of sort by the same name and dont live far from the grove.
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
Old 08-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #8
kimball13

Oh and ive spoken with the founder of the first earth battalion, his comment to me before we ended comunications was they did that to you to.

his name is Jim Channon, thought id mention is, and say hi if he's reading, hope so, after all seems like a likeable guy. But hay if hes a wanker then time will tell, he is the only one that can answer some things for me as far as i know.
Damit i forgot his involvemnt it this part of it and only focused on his advice about methamphedimenes and group sex to enhance productivivty and trustwow he must haver realy been partying, but if that then why not say, oh ya that well it was the 70's and now we know better, so my attitude is only because of there arrogance and lack of humility and im tired of being a good example for those older than i,,,,,,,but hay i hope he enjoys his hawia home and all his riches,,,,,,funny he said he would help me then all fo a sudden he went sillent,,,,,,,,,,that and my phone went wonkers,,,,,,oh ya he advises for att about i think its called social archetecture,oh man if i had a book or show or even what is righfuly mine the amount of things i could accomplish and clear up but now look at my situation, i was a boy while they were already in there +30's, by boy im talking around 5-6 when i first became aquanted with his type, but there plan had started long before i was 6.

so first i had to accept that there were men so cold hearted they were willing to use a small boy,,,,,,,,,does humming bird cottage ring a bell anyone,,,,,,,,,or hear how about this Celstine prophecy,,,,,,,,that was a millitary operation the real one or maybe one similar to the book and his experiences,,,,,,,now think about this that scroll in that story celestine prophecy being a person not an oject to be used as a peice of paper,,,,,,,,what would be hard for most was easy for me to accept being fooled and manipulated and to come to this point,,,,,,,after all why should i have shame for being abused and manipulated by grown men while i was a small boy, and when i became aware beyond just dreams and misplace thoughts and such that i could not figure out how i knew and such, so realy humilty is easy for me as for them well just look at there PR campanges starting in 1997, the time line of certain events in the world and personaly line up perfectly every time these guys move forward.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #9
kimball13

oh for the record i havent spoken to anyof them for around 5 or so years and it is the founder of the first earth battalion that i knew for sure who he is was, and the rest well all i know is he just said oh they did that to you to then he tole me to call anytime and gave me his assistance numbers and said i could talk to them and be helped, but then tht never happend as if they realized i was the real one and it scared them, kinda a ghost from the past that came to haunt them.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:07 AM   #10
rayne

http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovi...ages/stare.png

rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #11
kimball13

thats a creepy tryangle eye thingy, weird the images that come to mind.
kinda makes me a bit uncomfortalbe, the reason is im getting weird images funny wonder what is going to come of this, by now ive come to notice when i have something subconcience triggerd, maybe i shouldnt stare to long at the goat in teh eye, or is that the reflection off of the eye of something far more frightening than goats,,,,,,,,you see another little known project by the marine corps incorporated satanic rituals and such, there was also oposition to this program by some christian army comand, so i have wonderd the other layers in it all as in staring at the devil type thing, studing the enemy and developeing ways to battle to the best of some udnerstanding,,,,,this may have been the case such as some to better understand the gifts God gave them,,,,,,,,so there is allot of subliminal meaning in things at times not even intentional yet over time it shows.

its not men plural just as only one eye staring at the goat, the projected spikes are defences or like a pocupine protecting that eye staring at its target a horned creature,,,,,,but then that would be to realistic wouldnt it, the idea of staring at an animal trying to kill it is more believable,,,,,,,,,you see most of these programs/projects are done in duplicate and triplicate focusing on diffent protions andor as diversionary such as a herd of debleated goats to draw attention and set up a cover outlandish story,,,,,,,,my grandfather used to be apart of that stuff i ww2 and grandma watched them go pick up dummys with ambulances from remote controle aircraft crashes,,,,,,,,now she new tha tas being for what was to become drone aircraft to provide cover story in crashes, but then new mexico and arizona never had crashes hehso ow close to this am i well maybe closer than a lacky like most of those that have published, the real ones doing things and the victims are seldomly ever mentioned,,,,,,,there are somany cover for cover storys,,,,,,,,,imagine setting up contingancys not even neaded yet just add nead for coverup includeing predating and such. now imagine if most of there breakthroughs came from a little boy that they started to abuse to supress memories and such,,,,,it would make it easier to cover up and hand the credit and such to others a bit older, now what would happne if 30 years later that boy calls one of these guys and at first the guy thinks its just some well read wacko, but then realizes no its someone that only rumors were wisperd of existing or maybe he has met me wen i was a child or even young man, so imagine his/there suprise,,,,,,,,especialy since from 1993 my fathers side thougt i was dead until around 95 and i called them, imagine your grandmother being suprised but then with a sound like she may have thought i was a conterfiet,,,,,,,,,so what happend why did they think i was dead,,,,,and why the lack of joy or even sorrow at my living, alomst like they thought i was an imposter, they might have been able to erase most memories of miliitary but because of family ties in it i stll knew where i came from and after a few years realized i hadnt called my Dad. So was it his hidden millitary history or my Great uncles responsible for my special treatment and missuse, imagine that, but then it may not have been my own family that caused harm, like ive mentioned in previose posts some solutions were set in motion just prior to other things which were expected and that is why my experience of basily being operational since about 6 is probley factual, one time i was even kinda undecover as an indigeounouse child, realy i was MI funny huh, but then i have the memorie that i had know point of reference for until i read about it in a book with all of the details, the only left out detail was the little boy with a tan. Either that or i was astral projecting directing someone to a solution. ya realy funny a 12-13 year old as intel, spec-ops, so i can see the nevousness i cause some of the specs ive met in my adult life, ive come to accept that i even scare them a bit, usualy only when i stand my ground, other than that its normal, unless there drunk and 10 feat tall, but once theve hit that boundry there toon changes from being chip on shoulder to tail between legs,,,,,,,,,i dont know all the reasons why, im not a fighter i can handle myself, usualy no matter who i stale mate the fight in a manner of leaving no other choice for me or them, and if they continue i have no choice but to either kill or handicap permanantly, i am greatfull to my knowledge never having to do either, but as ive said ive been missused and i do have mind bubles of memories of warfare/hand to hand/hell on earht type stuff, ive youve seen Hunted and that type of spec now imagine that and how he was able to only need a knife,,,,,,,,or the new conspiracy with val kilmer, ya kinda like that,,,,,,,heck i kinda freaked when i watched Conspriacy because i have a similar type of ptsd about physical violence yet even when i just react out of reflex i do damage just getting out of the way,,,,,,,,,,it took me a while to subdue the extreem that reflex used to be, now instead of throats and such ive toned it to tapping a knee in some strange hold that they think is just like a stale mate to calm the situation and im in the same predicament but thats for show to save there face and not have to deal with there damaged EGO, so a slight tap on the side of knee and a wisper is all it took last time,,,,,,,,,,,thats is ive gotta stopp foucusing on this it brings up allot of sorrow, it is not guilt or shame but sorrow and pain, i dont know what or why, maybe what ever i was used for was all good and richeous but i dont know all i know is i was tortured as a small child and adult in many ways, i know i have dreams and kinda flashes or bodys of info just kinda pop outa know where,,,,,, as well as other things,,,,,,,,sometimes i leave bruises on the palms of my hands because of clinched fist, or on my upper arms from crossing them in my sleap, waking up soaked in sweat, but my dreams are not like ptsd but similar, almost like relieveing something intense. But hay im not an author or public figure,,,,,,,,im not a sex slave nor controlable in the media, so go figure the real deal like myself just types,,,,,,,,,,no offence candy obrien but realy think about it would your helper wouldve helped me, after all im not a woman, and for others well i dont stroke egos, ya ive even spoken to Duncan ofinian, and wel even if his story is true and not a peiced together version of mine his little following is infected with egos and arse kissers, no offence just obsrvations based on actions and words, funny his attitude and seamingly threatend attitude towards me, but hay i could be wrong and he could jus be paranoid and just cautios i could understand Duncans responce, but Jim Channnons and Whats Candys new husbands name Phillips, ya Obrien married the cia guy that came to her rescue, now i wonder why the dont assist others,,,,,,,,and i understand not being able to assist all, if at least a few het help then othere will to from them,,,,,now if its a matter of priority and getting the info out,,,,,,ive already came to the conclusion my understanding and such of the big picture is much more neaded than either a sex slave or an assasins experience,,,,,im not down playing them because if it wasnt the similaritys in there strorys i would not have made a decision to focus on what i was hiding from my self, but there are some that were in areas far more than an assasins or sex slaves
Old 08-09-2009, 07:09 AM   #12
miracles
Banned

beeeeeheeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee

I builded four houses, do they call me Louegee the house builder? No!

I builded 12 boats, do they call me Louegee the boat builder. No!

I build 29 reaturants. DO they call me Louegee the restauranteur. No!

Just one goat!

(evidently louegee did more than look at the goat on this ocassion)

Last edited by miracles; 08-09-2009 at 07:14 AM.
miracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #13
martg
Inactive

kimball13, you've posted some interesting stuff there, but i'm having trouble following your meaning (my brain's not working today )
are you saying you were in first earth battalion?
or that you have been used by them?
or are you under attack from them?

sorry if these are silly questions, please elaborate.

also you said something interesting about HAARP
"..oh harp and such is much more scary than you think.."
can you give us more info on this?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
not amused

is this for real? is kimball real? some times it can just get toooo much, why goats, why is it always some special forces project, the knuckle heads can't do the bloody sun crossword let alone kill a goat by squinting at it.. I need a rest
Old 09-09-2009, 03:36 AM   #15
kimball13

Quote:
kimball13, you've posted some interesting stuff there, but i'm having trouble following your meaning (my brain's not working today )

to tell you the truth i dont know,,,,,,,,,but the first earth battalion was conceived through a project Delta, i am familar a bit with, project delta, delta force, then there is delta programing,,,,,,,,,,ive known men from the phonix program, stargate, etc, as well as new long before even public whispers, then when publice stuff came out i thought wow thats not what i thought then the after action reports and declasified stuff such as social influence and the problem this is concerning brainwashing and large group brainwashing, jim jones for instance and jones town,,,,,,,,,i greew up kowing htis stuff,,,,,,and ive had memories concerning some that may still be active and for that i wont go into to much detail but after reading and experience ive had long before any civilian knew about it has caused great concern,,,,,,,,,,

what im saying is i am a bit upset because ive come to realize that even though i was so young i may have taught or trained some of them types,,,,,,,,,i realy dont know,,,,,,,,,,yet ive seen a picture of me in uniform,,,,,,,,ive had to try and explane somethings that i have very little memory of yet vast amounts of knowledge and wisdom which usualy means experience,,,,,,,,,,,that and those conspiracy nuts nearly killed me because of there dreamt up fears,,,,they never asked my what i might be or helped me to remember so ive been on my own,,,,,,,,,but i know to much to jsut be ignorant,,,,,,,,,ive even been told by some i scare even those they look up to, and im not talking regulars im talking spec, blackops, criminals of all sorts, cia, etc,,,,,,,,,,so realy i dont know,,,,,,im waiting because most o fwhat i know is comming out in de-classified materieal yet i dont know until it comes out,,,,,,you may have seen bourne identity well its just about like that, wish i had a funny little laser with a lock box adress though would be nice and allot easier,,,,,,,,,but then also most dont know that delta force did not put the names of htere personal on computer data bases so it probley take some doing to opent htose files if they still exist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but for me this weird goverment secret society stuff started around 6 years old with hypnosis, medical procedures and such in a masonic temple in a clinic ajasent to it, there were others, there sesion or whatever was finishing up and i was walked around the room and they were only thre about two or so of the days when i began then i was alone, maybe because just like i was told i am giong to be diffent,,,,,,,,,,,,duncan offinain speaks of similar things,,,,,,,,,,so instead of killer or sexslave i may be more intel,recon,last resort, interigator(mind you i can make a person tell on themselves without them even knowing it) that pretty fcked up when it happens i realy dont liketo do that and i have to have a good reason and it realy is a last straw because it pretty messed up especialy because they dont even know and are affected in no way other than they told the truth or incriminated themselves..........ya kinda like wonderwomans lasso,,,,,,like i said last resort because ya never know i might bethere to interigate everyone, and i dont nead a wate board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya did i mention i wen tthrough water boarding before i was 7. funny also if some are cut off from info or cannot use it because of drawing attention from me or someone else they cannot create anything new without people like myself,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt say im the only one of my type,,,,,,,,a similar one yet oppisite live not more than 80 miles from me, but hes more of a programer manipulator that was a freind until i found out he was part of the reason why i was missused then slanderd and set up to take a fall for a whole group,,,,,,,,ya i see some of them and Karma has caught up to them big time.butthen dreams and such of memories that are part of the redcell story,a clue scrabble,nobody saw for awhile but im not the one they said i am, i was listed as dead then just wounded years later,,,,,,,,,as well as the same year a series of stuff began as far as armtype stuff was the same time the army took over there own intel and stopped using cia,,,,,,,ohboy im sure that made waves now what if you were at the start and up till that point you went on feild trips,,,,,,,,you experienced a type of pickup by sending a balloon up in the air, not the guy that claims first pickup of that type,,,,,,but then it could be that somehoe i had a dream of doing that as a little boy as it happend, weird i even remember being realed in, but then i also know there are many psycic phenomenom that may explane it,,,,,,,,,

But unlike other claimants of stuff like tthis i have actual memories of documented stuff,,,,,,,,,not oh i look like someone and this guy vouches for me yet neither can give any definitive stuff or details other than some outlandish story of being superman or something,,,,,,,,ya i have to live with my baffling brilance yet ive found its not bullshit,,,,,,,,,and i walked around for over 30 years wondering why the strange dreams and certain types of skill,,,,,,,,,heck i even saw a scene re-enacted which was identical almost to a tee to my memorie all accept me there and saying what i said,,,,,,,but i had dual missions as well as having to keep a secret in hell itself while trying to perform two jobs, seeking out sertain signs of programing and getting them help and de-programed,,,,,,,so i will just say the first attempt on the towers is directly related to now.

and for the reocord my hardships just change as i speak and tell what little i know,,,,,,but my harships even occur to keep me in extreem durress to repress memories even when i dont speak and try to convince myself im just crazy delusional,,,,,,,,,,,so ya ive wanted to be just delusional and even tried to prove it to myself, but when i started showing the evidence to some local profesionals in the mental health community and there reactions followed by there actions proved it over and over again,,,,,,the answer came out the same,,,,,,,,,,i still ahve a hard time accepting what may have happend and that a show calle dpretender is close to the truth in a sense. but then mayb i will dig up my mris and such an dpost it, but ive shown more proof and such than anyone ive come across in books and such in my situation. Now why is that, unless only the fakes get to go public unless there just sexslaves,,,,,that disgusts me because that shows that even in reparation the sexslaves are just cannon fodder and coverup,,,,,,after all they dont want a real life mill type to come forward,,,,and my name is not jose pedilia,,,,,,,but i was known as Rhino at about age 6, then i was called something else so realy i think some of them are just people hearing a story and running with it,,,,,,,,but who knows maybe there is more than own rhino,,,,,,,but then i was also known as the kid,,,,,but after that im going to hold that for now.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:46 AM   #16
kimball13

Quote:
Originally Posted by not amused View Post
is this for real? is kimball real? some times it can just get toooo much, why goats, why is it always some special forces project, the knuckle heads can't do the bloody sun crossword let alone kill a goat by squinting at it.. I need a rest

goats were part of cover story and a very small part of the over all thing.

Ya for me it is a bit much but i have to accept that this has been my life,,,,,,,and when i began focusing on assesing my life and what was going on i found that it touched in somany areas when istarted to dig i came across allot of lies that i knew were lies.

for instance i can feal lies in my life it causes me anxiety of sorts yet when i know the truthor accept it i am att eas just as when i accept being a victim of some projects and programs even though the broad spectrum i am more at ease but when i dont i become riddled with anxiety like im lying to myself and those around me,,,,,,,,and the way the story goes he did dimack on the goat and it took awhile to die and they never realy knew if he realy accomplished it,,,,,,,,and by the way nobody can kill pcycicly unless its defending life and inocense, maybe that is why only realy one has ever been able to do this,,,,,,,in other words it has to do with natural and spiritual laws that cannot be broken in that manner.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 AM   #17
kimball13

Quote:

it was found that some people are star gate and affect the climate,,,,,,stories of this are such as the Fisherking and his wound and how the land was sick,,,,,,,now imagine using people like acupuncture neadls on the planet,,,,,,,something of which i tried to tell my associats was wrong and it was being done and had to stop,,,,,,that info did not go public until just recently. and that came about by the mayans speaking up after 100's of years of silence onthiese subjects............

you would be suprised at how powerfull emotions and how they are prayerrs to God,,,,why do you think all the meds to subdue emotions, they could not do what tey are doing if some were not numb.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 AM   #18
kimball13

i move here over 20 years ago and a big flood. then latter on .

i moved here and a large flood just as large, followed by draught and the a very crazy lightning storm,,,,,,,then i started to post, that was a sign to me the sevarity of the situation i find myself in,,,,,that and the floods and droughtsnot just here, and correlating it with attacks and injurie if sustained right before,,,,,,,,so my observations have not just been of myself but i have to base most of it on my own experience not what ive read,,,,,,,and to tell you the truth i stayed away from most MK-ultra type conspriracy stuff because i somehow knew the so called de-programers were more likely rogue programers looking for easy prey, in my experience at least.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #19
martg
Inactive

kimball13, you have my sympathies, it seems like you've been through the ringer
i'm no expert but it sounds to me like you have been through trauma based mind control, have you considered hypnotic regression?
like i said i'm really no expert and you should certainly get some more advice from others more knowledgeable than me, you could also consider contacting David Icke as he has quite a lot of knowledge on this subject too.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #20
kimball13

Quote:
kimball13, you have my sympathies, it seems like you've been through the ringer
i'm no expert but it sounds to me like you have been through trauma based mind control, have you considered hypnotic regression?
like i said i'm really no expert and you should certainly get some more advice from others more knowledgeable than me, you could also consider contacting David Icke as he has quite a lot of knowledge on this subject too.

ya and it made it worse,,,,,,,,,,but at around 6 i agread i knew basicly what was instore and how long it would take,,,,,,at that age i used to have dreams of being Rama,,,,,,,i have and it is beyond there understanding and knowledge,,,,,a Dr even looked at my x-rays and mri's he did not know what the little thread like thing is,,,,,,looks steriotaxic to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh ya it doenst screw with the machines like Duncan says his does,,,,,,,,he even then claimed to have films,,,,,,,,,but i have them they are not in any hospital the batch i got and if they are they are being watched,,,,,,,,this bathc disapeaded for 3 mnths and when the hospital retreived them i was given them and told they would be safer in my hands,,,,,,,,,,so Duncan if your device short circuted an MRI then how did you get pirctures...............ya the thing is im not sure of it all,,,,,but i do scare retired special forces and such,,,,,,,includeing some bad mofo bikers,,,,but the bikers are not as fearfull just more respectfull and a bit remorseful for the part they were manipulated to play,,,,,,but they know i know there people were victimized just as i was just differntly.........That is the differnce and that is why i am a bit mercifull.

my case is one of a bit diffent nature than you read about,,,,,,,,,yes im a victim in one part but in another im a warrior on a mission since a very young age,,,,,,,,,,,to infiltrate that crap they did to some or allot realy over a million to one degree or another you would have to send a infiltrator and such, an intel guy, a scout, recon etc rolled up into one, and a directive is do no harm if possible to another human being and stay alive at all costs(a bit more complicated).

so prepared and such to be then the same kinda stuff done by the ones they are trying to shut down,,,,,,,,so ya i may have been in several groups according to my age,,,,,,,,,ya know from 6-9 one place then couple others,,,,,,,,,,always only about 3 mnths of school a year,,,then trips down south every summer on my own to family, the buzz cut,,,,,,,,then after my early twenties some distrubing memories and such started to surface includeing a type of time stamp i did when someone drugged my and was going to do a type of cap(memory erasure type dealy),,,,,,,i evel left writting on the walll in his artwork drawn out of his ego,,,,date and initials, and memory of that night of torture the neadles going into my body down to the bone,,,,,,just like what you see in that movie wolverine type thing just the neadll where smaller but down to the bone.

You see Duncan cant wathc those type of movies like the Bourne identity,,,,,,,i can,,,,,,,,,and the why is well simple, at 6years old i decided, the other children were going to be super soldiers i was going to be something similar but diffent,,,,,,,,not to be corny but the Ultimate Warrior, with the ability to think on his own but supress memories if need be, a failsafe a type of scout hunter to find the signs of Mk-ultra type programing,,,,,etc,,,,as well as go on goverment ops for millitary,,,,,someone not understanding and choosing to see me as a threat(realy one of them) asked me if id been to a certain army base and such and told basilcly where a picture is of me in uniform with other uniformed men, yet mine where the name should be is a black dot,,,,,,,,im not sure it is even me but its realy close in that kinda shape.

i gues part of it may have been i talked in my sleap maybe a few times as i dreamed about that repressed stuff,,,,,,,,but the repressing factor was not condoned and i can do it to myself i fnead be,,,,,,,,or if tortured,,,,,,so i also remeber i had to go to the bath room as the drug took effect so i started to do a type of meditation and focus and when they suspected what i was doing i was then put in a type of closet with a seat and metal pipes with graffiti style artwork of what they were doing, so i put my stamp there to with the year and my initials the way i write them.

Now this may answer why the grandiouse what i was turned into or honed to in this type of war and envioroment,,,,,,ya funny ultimate warior,,,,,,,,,Rhino,,,,,,oh ya when allot of this was driving me loopy and causeing severe boughts,,,,,,,,one memory of saddness brought me to my knees,,,nothing i did but what was done to my loved ones or that is what it was in the flash of memorie out of nowhere at the time,,,,,,,its weird how it happens,,,,,,and sometimes most nowadays dont even know when it happens i could be talking to you and it happens a bit,,,,,,,,,even sometimes typeing on the forum,,,,,,,,if Duncan thinks he was the one in mexaco to do something maybe he didnt do it because of melike ive known for awhile i cannot count how many lives ive saved,,,,i only said that because i could not understand the treatment,,,,,,,by locals,,,,,,then i began to gather even more clues and the reason why i care so fcking much about the people hear even though some have done some crappy things,,,,,,,,,,,and like ive told some where do you think those Dr's and such from those shut down programs went after the documents were shredded and most names with them,,,,,,,,,,not into the populaceoh never,,,,or into jobs in corporations or some private armys etc,,,,,,,,,,so what can you do,,,,,,,well you may have to create a person or persons conditioned to withstand there programing,,,,,,,,etc,,,,,,,,,as well as training,,,,,,,,,,then a type of safe gaurd for cover of memory repression or storage includeing a failsafe if someone other than me tried to access some root storage thus locking those files down, then who knows maybe my conditioning and instincs just kick in along with a type of search engine,,,,,,but inorder for this it would have to fool even mind readers and those trained in interogation,,,,,,,,,,this is why it is odd that someone named jose wrote about being Rhino,,,,,but i also think he says there is one or two others,,,,,,,,,,he east coast and mebut i also have gone east and west and well im not sure,,,,,,,,,,this is the longest ive lived in the same town or city,,,,,,,,ive crossed to mile stones now,,,,,,,,one living in the same place for a time longer than around 9 mnths now in the same city, and three same county.

Ive even made contact with both Duncan Offinian seeking help and Jim Channon,,,,,,,duncan claims to be around my age withing 8-10 years but then there was the time i had to lie about my age by 3 years,,,,,,,used an Irish name that time,,,,,,,,,part of what else i noticed was i would start to hear someone telling my experience localy as well as elsewhere,,,,,,,now i now there are similar ones but very few if any like me,,,,,,,,ya kinda a superman type honor code type conditioning combined with a touch of batman and allot of Woverine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And i was actualy given a comic that told the story of what happend to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the story title of the issue of one part is a bit missleading but if you read it you will see the charector plead no contest given a guilty charge and sent away yet it was to go undercover with what was it in marval Flag, ya that mutant millitary group lead by Nich Furry.

part of it was he/me could have battled and escaped story line but even though i/he is inocent and did what had to be done to defeat a threat he submitted to the courts,,,,and because of his inocense he was used by goverment covert,,,,,,,,,,basicly railroaded.

kinda screwed up for someone to come and hand me that,,,,,,,its fiction but the plot and such is similar,,,,,,,,the charectors name is Damage, the story and date of this is #7 go figure.

so sexslave get alice in wonder land and super soldiers get super heros.

that is kinda sick,,,,,,,its like elites creating there own comic with mk vitims.

There is a de-clasified document that was just realeased,,,,,,something ive knowne of very well for a very long time.

http://documents.theblackvault.com/d.../ADA075694.pdf

and this one check out for yourself.

http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/3866.pdf

part of the repression of it is its a bit uncomfortalbe to hunt this stuff,,,yet when i accept my gift and what it is for i actualy enjoy it a bit,,,,,,almost like a hunter or victory in battle.

you see one gift i have is a lie destroyer,,,,its a bit like none evasive,non harming, no toruture, and telling the person that im going to make them tell the truth dont piss me off if you tell it you will know what you said if not then me and whom ever is around will hear my iterigations,,,,,,and believe me i try my hardest to not do this but when im attacked and such i push right back and just like the hero Damage my aura is not equal, i dont know why but that is the way it is,,,,,,,,maybe that is why they chose me even though im supposed to be handicapped,,,,,,but they just said well look at him he's healthier than anyone ive ever seen even more so,,,,,,,i would hear this and think sometimes a so called deformity is actualy for some reason better than standard equipment,,,,,,internaly im a bit diffent and i can prove it,,,,,,,,my medical files and x-ray mri films,,,,,,,

i should give a few examples
age aprox 3, drinks hydrocloric acid, no ill affects vomits and ok, put on year and half butter quart/1/2 gallon a day diet.

28 gets chicke poxs, one weak later after sever 106 fever, and two days lost, bumps dried and all better.

from 97-99 2-3 infections and such from faulty surgical procedures caousing mass usage of percocet and several fevers from infections of over 106, one time of which the day after i resusatated a 6 mnth old baby the cpr did not work but prayer did, that ki energy worked and she came to and breathed all better, a bit scared but she was blue for at least a good minute, i watched her get bluer as i tried to do cpr,,,,,so i put one hand on her head and one on her heart to get them working together again in breath and beat and told her to crie just as she did at birth and she did.

shorly after the towers, my musche was ripped from my spine under the skin causing a pedicle to break(the fin looking things along the spine)and the largest hemotomad kidney theyve ever seen, i road a bus from nebraska to california for two days like that,,,,,,,,,

then while haveing the prior surgerys corrected while in my hospital room after the surgery i felt the fealing of bleading out slowly, well just what came out of my body was at least 1/3 or a 1/2 gallon and what was internal was at least that,,,,,,,i was bleading for 6 hours telling them and almost going to walk about a mile to another hospital when the next shift came on and she looked at it and called the doctor right to my room and he stitched my up in my bed, it was a close call but that was not the end because then after sent home i began to blead out again so to another hospital that i almost then choked on a stomach toob and such,

those are just a few things that are a matte of medical record, and those records are from missori area up and over and here,,,,,,,,,,,so it is realy obvouse to me,,,,,,,but then i did not ever have any consistant relationship to anyone for more than two years, i would always end up moving away or something, i would see them again but never realy enough to know that what may happen to them once in a life time was a consistan thing for me.

as well as having a broad range of specific type knowledge.

might explane i fear harming the inoccent more than i do an etire country,,,,,,,,that includes america,,,,,,,,but i do have fears,,,,,,and intense emotions and empathic stuff,,,,,,,,,,,maybe that is why that is,,,,,,,,,,after all why would God give someone a gift of an abundance of life force without other things and teachings and also as a gift to mankind,,,,,,,,,maybe that is why i was known as Grace for a time,,,,,,but even i warned them,,,,,,treat this gift as a loved one because i love you,,,,,,but when a loved one becomes evil in actions and heart against other loved ones a choice must be made and sooner or latter one side will acheive accepting the Grace offerd as a gift,,,,,,but if grace is not accepted and abused then that may become the Wrath of God,,,,,,so it is a bit freaky,,,,,,,,,and far out,,,,,,,,,,,,but ive read fiction as well as expereinced and researched historical, documents, scriptures, oral traditions, and even after knowing such things as social influence and its brainwashing effects,,,,,,,,,,,,i have a good idea of fiction and fact and because my life touches on what other do to but only a portion mine is far reaching in all of this,,,,its difficult to decide what thread to post to sometimes because it always leads to my experience in the subject,,,,,,but i was also taught dont talk about something you dont know about,,,,,,,so i have to over come my ego and such and humble myself and open myself to ridicule and such to share my portion of i hope is a solution,,,,,,only God truly knows in my opinion,,,,,,,,but since ive started to post ive been treated with respect or at least just ingnored,,,,,,,,,,but my decision was also made because of a prayer answerd with massive black clouds out of no where and 8,000 lightning strikes all over california so after everything else i took a chance,,,,,,,,and that chance was hear. im not sure why especialy because when i began to put allot of it together i felt that the whole reptilian thing caused me uneaded harm because some thought i am reptilianim to emotional to be thatactualy i scare them little critters, elite ya only after they poison everyone,,,,,,,,now let me see an apache and rattle snakes bites and no death,,,,,,,,,and with the eagle in flight hunger before night a warm rock with a snake spotted oh yay what a delight, swooping down the snakes is frozen with fright,,,,who is faster and with a deadly blow not even a snake can take flight.

sorry i get a bit poetic,,,,,,,,ya duncan was right it does have something to do with genetics and native american stuff,,,,but does he know why, and what kinda stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,oh im not having a pissing contest,,,,,,,,im just saying he may be a differnt type,,,,,,,,but then why did he kinda act a bit threatend by me and defensive in private conversation,,,,,,,,,,as well as using a type of control technique that if i wanted help basicly submit to him type vibe and dirrection of words.

check out the links and you might see a bit of what is in my mind,,,,,,,,,and tell me what ya think,,,,,,,,,,i only read the first page!