Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 17-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
the_ascensionist

Default Remote Viewing - possible solar storm?

This guy claims to have been a major in the US army testing remote viewing. His claims are vaild and he is who he says he is.

But he also claims that he and others have saw a massive solar storm hitting the earth causing a mass extinction level event. The last significant event running up to that is North Korea launching a rocket. I think maybe a nuclear bomb having went off (needs to re-watch it).

I am unsure if this has been posted here before, however, I think I will post it for your viewing and for you to judge for yourself.

However, this guy is also selling DVDs supposedly to aid in your development of remote viewing (no surprises, it's pricey)

Peace and light
"Proof and evidence are tools of freedom and empowerment if they are used to reinforce a beneficial, positive belief. But if they are used to reinforce a detrimental, limiting, negative belief... Then proof and evidence are nothing more than tools you are using to make a prison for yourself and your life."- Teal Scott

Follow my blog here
the_ascensionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
horseflesh

Not much point in buying his dvd's on remote viewing if we're all gonna be dead soon.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
the_ascensionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseflesh View Post
Not much point in buying his dvd's on remote viewing if we're all gonna be dead soon.
lol indeed. And if it is a gift humans should have, why not just teach them for free?
"Proof and evidence are tools of freedom and empowerment if they are used to reinforce a beneficial, positive belief. But if they are used to reinforce a detrimental, limiting, negative belief... Then proof and evidence are nothing more than tools you are using to make a prison for yourself and your life."- Teal Scott

Follow my blog here
Old 17-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
ponzi nemesis

It does seem strange charging for materials teaching remote viewing instead of simply giving them away and then, should one need money, remote viewing a horse race here, a lottery draw there, et cetera...

Can't remote view so can't win the lottery? Why would anyone want to pay you to teach them how to do it then?

NB I'm not saying this chap cannot remote view and for all I know his course is excellent. But then I am a 'many worlds' kind of person; until I buy the DVD and watch it the course is excellent, it's crap, and everything else imaginable...

I think I like the version of the Universe in which everyone has their heart in the right place so that would mean at the very least this chap believes he can remote view
Old 17-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
the_ascensionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
It does seem strange charging for materials teaching remote viewing instead of simply giving them away and then, should one need money, remote viewing a horse race here, a lottery draw there, et cetera...

Can't remote view so can't win the lottery? Why would anyone want to pay you to teach them how to do it then?

NB I'm not saying this chap cannot remote view and for all I know his course is excellent. But then I am a 'many worlds' kind of person; until I buy the DVD and watch it the course is excellent, it's crap, and everything else imaginable...

I think I like the version of the Universe in which everyone has their heart in the right place so that would mean at the very least this chap believes he can remote view
But credit to the guy in the video, he doesnt mention selling his DVD's and doesnt make any reference to it. He also says that they cant get an exact date. So they look for a sequence of events in the run up to a certain point. He describes it as seeing a mountain way in the distance. You can see it in front of you, but dont know how far away it is. You look for milestones as you travel to it.

This video itself is worth watching though.

Follow my blog here
Old 17-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ascensionist View Post
This guy claims to have been a major in the US army testing remote viewing. His claims are vaild and he is who he says he is.

But he also claims that he and others have saw a massive solar storm hitting the earth causing a mass extinction level event. The last significant event running up to that is North Korea launching a rocket. I think maybe a nuclear bomb having went off (needs to re-watch it).

I am unsure if this has been posted here before, however, I think I will post it for your viewing and for you to judge for yourself.

However, this guy is also selling DVDs supposedly to aid in your development of remote viewing (no surprises, it's pricey)

The End - Remote Viewing Predictions - YouTube

Peace and light
Yea, the CIA and the USA government stole remote viewing in the late 70's from Scientology advanced levels. Ingo Swan, Hall Puthoff and Pat Price were the spooks to steal it for the USA.

Remote viewing is a by product of recovering your natural abilities as a spiritual being... it needs not be pricey.

Quote:
Remote Viewing Timeline

This timeline details United States government development of parapsychology for military intelligence purposes, leading to a secret CIA-initiated program that became commonly known as "remote viewing." The timeline reaches to the beginnings of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) mind research and experimentation in the late 1940s, and includes parallel information on similar research being carried out simultaneously in the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Because of a secret contract between the CIA and highly trained Scientologists at the inception of the CIA-initiated remote viewing program, events related to Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard that led up to the unlikely marriage of CIA and Scientology are included.
http://sc-i-r-s-ology.com/rvtimeline/index.html
Old 17-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseflesh View Post
Nicelly stated... he is not the first to have "remote viewed" things that didn't become a reality. That's the story with all the CIA spooks trained by Swan.
Old 18-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #8
isabeau

From a body language reading standpoint he appears to be telling the truth and believes that a large object has been seen by remote viewers. When he talks about the object it is coming from his memory.

However - when he talks about the effect it will have upon the Earth or when this event will take place he appears to be lying or making it up - this is not from a memory.

So from looking at the video I have concluded that a large object was seen by remote viewers in space but that they cannot tell when or where it happens.

This happens often with remote viewing - I try to look at a newspaper or something that can give me a clue as to what time I am in.

For these people to tell what time they are in as they view something in space is therefore impossible.

This guy is using the information and adding bits on to make a buck or two. It's a gamble - he may be right - he may be wrong - either way he's going to get rich.

So don't worry just yet.
Old 18-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #9
isabeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Nicelly stated... he is not the first to have "remote viewed" things that didn't become a reality. That's the story with all the CIA spooks trained by Swan.
And good point yes - even if he did see a future event that is close to hand - usually we are shown these things as a warning or a possible future - I have seen things and changed them so it is possible for the future to be altered maybe by just viewing it...
Old 18-04-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
kkay

I think this persons information might be very accurate. Years back now I seen a vision of a missile being fired by Korea. I have also been made aware of the safe enclaves/ area's that he and others speak of. Stuart Wilde calls them Camelots I was shown them as 'Islands'. There are two in Britain as far as I know.
kkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 09:47 AM   #11
zephirop
Banned

Ah remote viewing...otherwise known as making it up...

Hang on this isn't remote viewing, it's looking into the future...also totally impossible.

Have we not got enough real'ish things to worry about without listening to yet more drip-fed prepackaged fear from the bastard military?

Fuck nonsense future predictions.

Last edited by zephirop; 18-04-2012 at 09:49 AM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
horseflesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Ah remote viewing...otherwise known as making it up...

Hang on this isn't remote viewing, it's looking into the future...also totally impossible.

Have we not got enough real'ish things to worry about without listening to yet more drip-fed prepackaged fear from the bastard military?

Fuck nonsense future predictions.
I made a remote viewing prediction last night... it was zephirop NOT buying this guys dvd... spooky huh!
Old 18-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
a large object was seen by remote viewers in space but that they cannot tell when or where it happens.
That's about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard. I could have told them there were large objects out there that may or may not hit us at some time thus far unknown.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #14
kkay

Ha ha. No one needs to listen to or believe anyones predictions. At this stage I dont even believe my own. If they happen they happen and if they dont they dont. But if they do at least I m prepared. Its about as simple as that
kkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #15
isabeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That's about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard. I could have told them there were large objects out there that may or may not hit us at some time thus far unknown.
Exactly! Unless they are astronomers that can predict where the alignment of the stars are at that time in order to date the event - its worthless information...
Old 18-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
furling

Default Remote viewing is BS.

I am not sure I believe in this remote viewing and that video is BS.

It plays right into the hands and agenda of the elites.

Look at it like this. Anyone can claim to remote view and claim something is going to happen. Then elites take that action on the set date, make it happened as if the remote viewers were telling the truth.

They said something about that diseases on crops. Well whats the betting it were the elites, that created it and then got some remote viewer to make people believe, it were something they see in the future and done by nature.

All this is, is just predictions. Also I am fed up with all this fear about the sun.

The sun gives us life but one day it will end, and earth with it. No point in worrying about it. The sun maybe our only hope of this hell hole, the way it is. Lol I am not afraid of the sun.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 18-04-2012 at 09:18 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
From a body language reading standpoint he appears to be telling the truth and believes that a large object has been seen by remote viewers. When he talks about the object it is coming from his memory.

However - when he talks about the effect it will have upon the Earth or when this event will take place he appears to be lying or making it up - this is not from a memory.

So from looking at the video I have concluded that a large object was seen by remote viewers in space but that they cannot tell when or where it happens.

This happens often with remote viewing - I try to look at a newspaper or something that can give me a clue as to what time I am in.

For these people to tell what time they are in as they view something in space is therefore impossible.

This guy is using the information and adding bits on to make a buck or two. It's a gamble - he may be right - he may be wrong - either way he's going to get rich.

So don't worry just yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
And good point yes - even if he did see a future event that is close to hand - usually we are shown these things as a warning or a possible future - I have seen things and changed them so it is possible for the future to be altered maybe by just viewing it...
Very good comments. Remote viewers could see a "future" in this universe that is in reality a past.

Do you do RV or are you knowledable in it?
Old 18-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by furling View Post
I am not sure I believe in this remote viewing and that video is BS.

It plays right into the hands and agenda of the elites.

Look at it like this. Anyone can claim to remote view and claim something is going to happen. Then elites take that action on the set date, make it happened as if the remote viewers were telling the truth.

They said something about that diseases on crops. Well whats the betting it were the elites, that created it and then got some remote viewer to make people believe, it were something they see in the future and done by nature.

All this is, is just predictions. Also I am fed up with all this fear about the sun.

The sun gives us life but one day it will end, and earth with it. No point in worrying about it. The sun maybe our only hope of this hell hole, the way it is. Lol I am not afraid of the sun.
Our fucking Elites use remote viewers to enslave us. Brittain used a chinesse remote viewer as far back as the 19th century. It is said Elites remote viewed 9/11 and manipulated that.
Old 19-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #19
isabeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Very good comments. Remote viewers could see a "future" in this universe that is in reality a past.

Do you do RV or are you knowledable in it?
Thanks. Yes I can RV. Anyone can.
It amazed me when I first saw google Earth as RV is a lot like that - you can pick a place on a map and zoom in.

I use it for meditation purposes - I go places where its sunny and fly around over trees and sit on the grass with other RV's.
Usually strangers like me or sometimes Buddhist monks - we always find it amusing when we see another doing the same thing - I think its meant to be fun.

I don't use it to view future or past events anymore since I find it is hard to control and has brought me painful experiences.

If I am shown the future in a recurring dream and I am shown a newspaper or place and then remember it and can stop it from happening or prevent people I know from being injured then yes I will always take note and do so. It is de-ja-vu but also seeing the future - it has saved me and others from minor injuries and once a voice said 'this is not meant to happen' about a huge disaster that never happened - I did prevent the people I saw in the vision from going to the place I recognised abroad - nothing happened - maybe because the future was altered in some way - they never laughed though - they weren't going to take a chance and thanked me anyway.

I have dabbled in RV trying to find out what happened to missing people by travelling into the past at the place and time they were seen last - it went wrong as I became the victim twice and was strangled to death on both occassions - I could not gain any useful information as I was too traumatised upon waking up - however both victims did turn out to have been strangled and things I saw did match and the killers were found. I promised myself not to try that again - it is hard though when you want to try to help.
I leave that to the professional RV's - I do believe some people can control it well enough to do this and help police.

So unless I am shown the future - I prefer to meditate - sometimes flying in on a group of strangers doing the same thing - its fun.
It's also funny watching beginners trying to fly after landing - they often need a bit of help.

Beginners will always try to visit people they know, famous people etc... at first. I also think this isn't good. I visited a famous person (C lister) and told him to visit me on a certain date - he was there at that date - signing autographs in town - he looked scared - as if he was waiting for someone - I didn't go near him but learned my lesson - trying to mind control people or visiting them without permission is a bad thing.
It felt like I was working with the devil.

So as a meditation tool for flying places out of body it's great - for anything else I suggest waiting until an Angel takes you somewhere....

Unless its your calling - in which case working to find missing children is better for your soul than working for the CIA obviously.

This guy in the video has worked with some bad people so I don't trust his intentions.

Last edited by isabeau; 19-04-2012 at 01:21 AM.
isabeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 02:39 AM   #20
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ascensionist View Post

The End - Remote Viewing Predictions - YouTube

Peace and light
This has been posted here at least twice before and probably much more than that. The prediction was originally made around 2003-2005. One of the predicates for the flare was that a US shuttle flight would be called off because of the possibility of an incoming flare. That is now an impossibility since the space shuttle program is dead. I don't recall N Korea being mentioned at all in the original prediction. The guy who made the prediction has a history of some interesting good predictions and also some spectacular failures.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote