Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-03-2015, 04:46 PM   #10641
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
You don't use kids as chess pieces. This is what that woman is doing. Have YOU any empathy or compassion for the children who ED named on her police statement video? Do you have any Idea of the damage she may be doing?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom twpsyn
Alas some people do not seem to care the damage she is doing more so to her own kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory123 View Post
That was my take on it and why i'm here.

Last edited by baboshka1; 22-03-2015 at 04:47 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:48 PM   #10642
frase

Quote:
Even the most craziest person can seem lucid if they are reading from a script.
Well I am sure she prepared what she was to say as it's clearly highly important.....
But no....she is "crazy" and it's all part of a highly elaborate hoax eh? To bamboozle truthers which number about 1 per cent of the population....rightttttt.....
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #10643
deediddle
Inactive

ah thanks, I'm not upto speed with all the diferent facebooks and youtubes.

Would be interesting to see what reaction there was.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:53 PM   #10644
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
You don't use kids as chess pieces. This is what that woman is doing. Have YOU any empathy or compassion for the children who ED named on her police statement video? Do you have any Idea of the damage she may be doing?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom twpsyn
Yes plenty of empathy for the kids being abused and involved in satanic rituals...and witnessing murder and cannibalism....what should ED do exactly if it's true!? Please tell us oh wise one......

Last edited by frase; 22-03-2015 at 04:53 PM.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:54 PM   #10645
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Yes plenty of empathy for the kids being abused and involved in satanic rituals...and witnessing murder and cannibalism....what should ED do exactly if it's true!? Please tell us oh wise one......
Well she shouldn't be naming names of innocent children on the internet where everyone including pedophiles and satanic cults can be drawn to those children. It is damn dangerous and foolish.

Is that a wise comment that I just made? Is it wise enough for you?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend

Last edited by lobuk; 22-03-2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Edited one quote and reply
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:56 PM   #10646
baboshka1
Inactive

You know what I cry about Frase?
All the cover ups that have gone on over the years.
All the people who have turned a blind eye over the years.
All the kids whom now suffer some form of abuse.
All the people who are on the make from kids who are suffering abuse.
All the sickos that turn kids into sex slaves.

All the corruption that is going on. yes I will just go and cry in my bib
Old 22-03-2015, 04:56 PM   #10647
rory123
Inactive

Quote:
Well I am sure she prepared what she was to say as it's clearly highly important.....
But no....she is "crazy" and it's all part of a highly elaborate hoax eh? To bamboozle truthers which number about 1 per cent of the population....rightttttt.....

I don't believe she wrote what she was reading out. Considering Sabine/Belinda wrote the Mothers other witness statements with input from her, it stands to reason that this was also written by Sabine/Belinda.

It would be nice to see her own thoughts on this without reading from a preprepared script that was highly likely written by someone else.

Perhaps then we may get to see how lucid she really is.

Last edited by rory123; 22-03-2015 at 04:57 PM.
rory123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:58 PM   #10648
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
I don't believe she wrote what she was reading out. Considering Sabine/Belinda wrote the Mothers other witness statements with input from her, it stands to reason that this was also written by Sabine/Belinda.

It would be nice to see her own thoughts on this without reading from a preprepared script that was highly likely written by someone else.

You know what towards the end of that vid I thought sounds like Sab who wrote it.

Last edited by baboshka1; 22-03-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 22-03-2015, 04:59 PM   #10649
sucheta19

Quote:
Nobody has 'won' anything.

All you need to really understand, is people questioning this, have as much right to be here as as the people who believe this.
Nobody is saying that they don't have a right. But why would you spend hours and hours still arguing something when the judge agrees with you.

Are you trying to convince the others?
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 04:59 PM   #10650
ponpon

Quote:
Even the most craziest person can seem lucid if they are reading from a script.
Need to catch up here but for now, some thoughts on the new 'ED' video, which I assume has been seen and discussed here by now:

- Yes, she is reading from a script. It makes complete sense that she does this.
There is a lot she has to say for the statement, and if wanted to try to remain unemotional and clear, I would read from a script too. No doubt it was composed by herself in conjunction with others.

- The complete lack of movement in her upper face suggest to me that she may be 'botoxed'. This is notorious for making the face appear 'unemotional' - because of lack of movement, which is why some (good) actresses won't have it as they age.

- So rather than her being an unemotional '****' as she has been called, it seems to me that she wanted and needed to be clear and may in fact actually be very determined and brave.

- 'This' has been going on since last August - we don't know how much crying/breaking down/despairing she has done in that time.
Comparing this woman to, say, Kate McCann or Amanda Knox - two people whose affects and presentations I find, with my own eyes, to be very strange and not fitting to their situations, I feel, from watching the ED video, that here is a very intelligent woman, who is of sound mind, not psychotic. I don't feel that she is under duress, intoxicated or 'brainwashed'.

- I'm not buying the demonisation of E and A (in this case in particular, I mean, for A because I know he might have some 'dodgy' things in his past/background) here. Such demonisation is of course a classic 'cover-up' component. Which is not to say that I am 100% sure there IS a cover-up, I am just leaning strongly that way.

- I do not think that woman has been a neglectful mother - that is my overall impression. We have been TOLD that she has a history of neglect etc. but we don't KNOW if that is true.

- By saying all this, I am not implying that any named individual is in fact 'guilty', but I do believe there is at least a kernel of truth in these allegations, no matter who subsequently became 'attached', for whatever reason, to the case.
It has been documented that abusing adults can perform 'pseudo-Satanic' activities in order to scare, control and silence children. This might be another point to consider.

- The naming of children in the video - yes, it struck me as 'ouch' at first, but IF the initial allegations are true, at least in large part, and the Law has not helped and the cover-up allegation is true - then maybe this is the ONLY way to try to help those children??

- All the 'common law' stuff - huh??? I'm not sure about all that stuff or why it's being brought in but again, maybe it's a last measure when all else has failed, to get a proper investigation/justice/protect all the children/stop the criminals etc.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #10651
deediddle
Inactive

Quote:

I don't think it was written by them, more likely NB or Lady NB as she seems to be now.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:05 PM   #10652
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky78 View Post
Has anything more been heard from June Wiggan who said one of her children went to the school and confirms what the children are saying to be true?
that was a spoof youtube account freshly set up at the time, i know cos i checked. anyone with a vested interest could have written it
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:05 PM   #10653
rory123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post
I don't think it was written by them, more likely NB or Lady NB as she seems to be now.
That is deinitely another likleyhood also. Either way those three are all singing from the same common law song sheet.
Old 22-03-2015, 05:11 PM   #10654
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Need to catch up here but for now, some thoughts on the new 'ED' video, which I assume has been seen and discussed here by now:

- Yes, she is reading from a script. It makes complete sense that she does this.
There is a lot she has to say for the statement, and if wanted to try to remain unemotional and clear, I would read from a script too. No doubt it was composed by herself in conjunction with others.

- The complete lack of movement in her upper face suggest to me that she may be 'botoxed'. This is notorious for making the face appear 'unemotional' - because of lack of movement, which is why some (good) actresses won't have it as they age.

- So rather than her being an unemotional '****' as she has been called, it seems to me that she wanted and needed to be clear and may in fact actually be very determined and brave.

- 'This' has been going on since last August - we don't know how much crying/breaking down/despairing she has done in that time.
Comparing this woman to, say, Kate McCann or Amanda Knox - two people whose affects and presentations I find, with my own eyes, to be very strange and not fitting to their situations, I feel, from watching the ED video, that here is a very intelligent woman, who is of sound mind, not psychotic. I don't feel that she is under duress, intoxicated or 'brainwashed'.

- I'm not buying the demonisation of E and A (in this case in particular, I mean, for A because I know he might have some 'dodgy' things in his past/background) here. Such demonisation is of course a classic 'cover-up' component. Which is not to say that I am 100% sure there IS a cover-up, I am just leaning strongly that way.

- I do not think that woman has been a neglectful mother - that is my overall impression. We have been TOLD that she has a history of neglect etc. but we don't KNOW if that is true.

- By saying all this, I am not implying that any named individual is in fact 'guilty', but I do believe there is at least a kernel of truth in these allegations, no matter who subsequently became 'attached', for whatever reason, to the case.
It has been documented that abusing adults can perform 'pseudo-Satanic' activities in order to scare, control and silence children. This might be another point to consider.

- The naming of children in the video - yes, it struck me as 'ouch' at first, but IF the initial allegations are true, at least in large part, and the Law has not helped and the cover-up allegation is true - then maybe this is the ONLY way to try to help those children??

- All the 'common law' stuff - huh??? I'm not sure about all that stuff or why it's being brought in but again, maybe it's a last measure when all else has failed, to get a proper investigation/justice/protect all the children/stop the criminals etc.
It's important bcos the accused cant make a claim for libel/slander until they rebut the allegations.

So far, they have remained silent - this might bring them out of the woodwork as they will have to respond if they don't want their names to remain in the public eye.

If they bring evidence to satisfy ED that she is wrong, she would need to remove their name/s from her list (another video perhaps).
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:12 PM   #10655
wewillwin2016
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
You know what I cry about Frase?
All the cover ups that have gone on over the years.
All the people who have turned a blind eye over the years.
All the kids whom now suffer some form of abuse.
All the people who are on the make from kids who are suffering abuse.
All the sickos that turn kids into sex slaves.

All the corruption that is going on. yes I will just go and cry in my bib
And yet you attack a mother who is trying to do something about her kids and their claims of a satanic cult. Social services took them away and the police tried to arrest her, which is why she is gone. What was she supposed to do? Both the social services and the police have been named by the kids as part of the cult.

I don't think the people complaining about the videos want to protect the children at all, but stop people digging around the said cult.

Everything must be brought to light. Enough of the secrecy. Institutions have failed the poeple again and again so people must take things into their own hands. Internet is a tool for that.

Deal with it.
wewillwin2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:13 PM   #10656
rory123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Nobody is saying that they don't have a right. But why would you spend hours and hours still arguing something when the judge agrees with you.

Are you trying to convince the others?
I like to discuss things on discussion forums, it really is that simple.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, i am simply discussing and debating on the interent.

Please tell me why that seems to be a bad thing in your book?

Last edited by rory123; 22-03-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 22-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #10657
pinochio
Banned

Talking

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/m...jkzX3IwLXRKUFk

Other named suspects are mentioned in the interviews, none of these appear to be recorded as suspects on the Crime Report. 55. To state categorically that the children had been coached (which is written on the Crime Report) which I understand is the assertion from Social Services, is simply not feasible. To find a lie in a conversation without some other comparative evidence to contradict such an assertion from a witness is extremely difficult and not generally admissible on its own, but merely opinion. Even a confession from a child to coaching would not in itself be conclusive evidence that this was in fact true, corroboration of some kind would be necessary support this. In fact in this case both children indicate they gave in to the mistaken beliefs of Mr Christie and made up their stories, neither actually say Mr Christie invented accounts that he then forced them to say.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:18 PM   #10658
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
It's important bcos the accused cant make a claim for libel/slander until they rebut the allegations.

So far, they have remained silent - this might bring them out of the woodwork as they will have to respond if they don't want their names to remain in the public eye.

If they bring evidence to satisfy ED that she is wrong, she would need to remove their name/s from her list (another video perhaps).
So we are all guilty till we can prove we are innocent?

Its ok for people to slander one because they can be taken to the courts to prove their innocence and claim for damages.
Regardless of the damage it may have caused? like loss of job, break up of the family. , loss of home that's just to begin with.
Once you have been named even if you are totally innocent there will always be those people who will doubt your innocence.
The poor or low income cannot afford to take it to the claims courts.

People talk of justice and the law here
Old 22-03-2015, 05:21 PM   #10659
ukvigilantjourn
Inactive

Quote:
The first judge transferred case to paufley..,..she was appointed by her majesty the queen also....http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/here-c...39F94E3D1C6FEA
wtf

who do you think appoints all judges

give you a clue its under the CROWN

who do you want to appoint her stevie wonder?
ukvigilantjourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:24 PM   #10660
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewillwin2016 View Post
And yet you attack a mother who is trying to do something about her kids and their claims of a satanic cult. Social services took them away and the police tried to arrest her, which is why she is gone. What was she supposed to do? Both the social services and the police have been named by the kids as part of the cult.

I don't think the people complaining about the videos want to protect the children at all, but stop people digging around the said cult.

Everything must be brought to light. Enough of the secrecy. Institutions have failed the poeple again and again so people must take things into their own hands. Internet is a tool for that.

Deal with it.
The police did not try to arrest her, they simply wanted to speak to her. They did mention that they had grounds to gain access if they needed to and stated the laws which they would use to gain access. She ran because she knows the whole thing was a lie and fabrication. If people take things into their own hands there will be a lot of innocent blood. This type of attitude and lack of logic is dangerous and kind of plays into the hands of the new world order. If people cannot be responsible, then they maybe do need to be ruled over. This thread has lost touch with reality completely.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend

Last edited by silent revolution; 22-03-2015 at 05:29 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote