Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2015, 11:18 AM   #661
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
jonquays, you come across as a paedophile protector. Have you watched the 21 videos?
I'd be surprised if many on here could endure more than 2 or 3. It's a good job there's diligent people like you around to sit through them all, eh?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:20 AM   #662
elshaper
Inactive

Interesting article there chedder. Connection made with the pilot & S.Africa where babies are shipped in. Coincident?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:20 AM   #663
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
No. It's like we want to see this properly investigated and true justice for those children served. Something wrong with that???
Admit it, you'll be far less satisfied if after all your outrage, the justice for these children is being kept away from their manipulative mother and her wise and helpful friends.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:21 AM   #664
mutoh

Quote:
No. It's like we want to see this properly investigated and true justice for those children served. Something wrong with that???
u have no proof that it has or hasnt tho have u, your simply going on these videos, which as sum have said are very questionable to say the least, and now we have the tavistock link!
mutoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:22 AM   #665
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrapped View Post
Wonder if he is related to Oscar Weiner, at Oscars Den
who knows but this character is a child psychiatrist at Tavistock.

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:26 AM   #666
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
jonquays, you come across as a paedophile protector. Have you watched the 21 videos?

I'm actually a bit disturbed by your input in this thread and feel it is maybe you who does not have the ability to differentiate between real and fake. It's either that or you are maybe a member of the 77th brigade, or possibly a satanist yourself. Sorry if I am getting personal here, but I smell a rat.
Maybe it's that you are just in a state of disbelieve that these sort of things can happen in your reality, but let me assure you that they do and will continue to happen unless people stop turning a blind eye to these evils.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
And I am suprised it actually took this long for that accustion to be levelled against me. It is the usual reaction. I take no offence by it.

For the record I absolutely know for a fact that abuse of children happens in reality. I have also witnessed it myself, reported it and seen how it was covered up. I also have witnessed innocent people being accused and the damage it caused which is the reason why I am urging caution here.

And show me once where I have turned a blind eye or said it DID not happen. I only say it MAY not.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:28 AM   #667
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
you think that showing those children's faces all over the world without a thought or naming accused people and putting up their adresses and phone numbers when they may be innocent is reasonable? That is the difference between you and me then.

no. And i made that point early on in this thread.

and yes people are emotionally riled up which is understandable but given the people involved in this case also, maybe that was the intention. You have no idea if you are being played and who better than tavistock to know how to push people's buttons? Including your increasing dislike of me for simply asking that you stop and think for moment.

of course something like this is going to 'push people's buttons'... Two young children discussing sexual molestation and baby sacrifice?? Sorry jonquays, you're right- what a yawn...

tell me one thing in this case that could be used in a court of law that you can tell me is 100% proven to be true?

how about you tell me one thing in this case that could be used in a court of law that you can tell me is 100% proven to be false? That's the purpose of a court of law, isn't it? To determine the veracity of the evidence being presented?? 100% proven to be true is that the children have an unnatural awareness of sexual practices that has either been acquired directly (via experience) or has been suggested to them and coached into a narrative for other nefarious purposes. Either way, it wants looking into. And i'd be ruling out the possibility of abuse first and foremost, before questioning the psychology of the children concerned
gtfo
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:34 AM   #668
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Interesting article there chedder. Connection made with the pilot & S.Africa where babies are shipped in. Coincident?
Maybe a link to India also, read the article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/20723210.cms

CALANGUTE: Two shots were fired from a pistol during a fight between a hotel owner and his relatives, on one side, and a group of taxi drivers and others, in Baga, around midnight Friday. The incident left at least three persons injured, a hotel ransacked, five policemen suspended for not containing the situation and one person arrested.

According to DySP N C Raikar, the incident was sparked off by a trivial traffic violation around 11.20pm. Traffic policemen attached to the Calangute traffic cell were in the process of towing away a two-wheeler parked on the pavement near the Ronil resort junction. A Russian woman, who had parked the two-wheeler, objected, climbed onto the tow truck, and sat on the two-wheeler inside the truck.

Edit to add : Apology for including names.
If you go to tripadvisor to look at reviews of hotel go to bottom of page 2 and look at the travels of ukadvisor.

Last edited by bubblewrapped; 10-02-2015 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Grrrrrr!
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:36 AM   #669
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
who knows but this character is a child psychiatrist at Tavistock.

I deleted because it cant be. The letters I and E in surnames are the other way round
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:36 AM   #670
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but I'd say it's been handled very reasonably as it is, on this forum- people are justifiably upset and confused and are looking for answers- mostly, as to why this hasn't been properly investigated by the police!! No one is suggesting a stampede to go and 'burn the dirty paedos', as you seem to be alluding to- I find it rather condescending that you clearly feel in a position to somehow be the 'voice of reason' here??!!

Have the delays meant that evidence could be destroyed? Of course! That's why this case hinges on the unusual identifying characteristics of the alleged abusers- irrespective of even a medical examination for the children, they would have no way of knowing such things unless they'd actually seen the intimate areas for themselves- and if so- just what conclusions can you infer from that, exactly??

Young children making the most horrific accusations and you think it might be a bit embarrassing for the adults concerned to submit to a 5 minute check with a licensed professional?

Who are you?
Never mind who Jonquay is, who the fuck are you? You're all over this thread like a scabby rash, winding yourself up, attempting to wind the rest of us up, casting aspersions and accusations, muttering about other people's 'agendas'.
You may not have advocated a stampede and a burning but you've asked if it's time to 'sharpen pitchforks'.

Face the truth;- you have no idea what the Police have done, the courts have done or anyone else involved in this sad, nasty affair and conduct yourself accordingly.

I have watched these videos. I have a working background with children of over fifteen years. I have my own children. I have nieces and nephews I am close to. Here is my qualification for saying I suspect those children have been coached, primed and set up. Yes I know it's hard to imagine why a mother would allow such a thing to happen to her children but I believe this is the case, based on what I have seen.

I have no idea why such a thing might happen, I know only that there's enough fucked up stuff in the world for this to be just one more thing.

I'm sure you or some other mug will come back with some clever clever sarcastic put down, maybe a raised eyes gif or similar but that doesn't make you right; it just shows how deeply people dig themselves in when there's a chance they have made fools of themselves by being wrong.
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:37 AM   #671
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Admit it, you'll be far less satisfied if after all your outrage, the justice for these children is being kept away from their manipulative mother and her wise and helpful friends.
Go fuck yourself. Whoever's responsible, those children are now in care with years of therapy ahead of them. That's the reality, however things 'play out.'

Because there is no paedophile problem, is there. It's all just the over-active imaginations of attention-starved kids and bored housewives.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #672
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I'd be surprised if many on here could endure more than 2 or 3. It's a good job there's diligent people like you around to sit through them all, eh?
Personally I find it quite disturbing that people could want to watch all of them becuase I could not.

For the record, no I have not watched all the videos because I saw enough to disturb me either way.

I saw damaged and exploited children and yes, possibly abused children (but I do not know that for a fact and neither do you) but I also saw (and read) enough to make me concerned enough to think that all something may not be quite right with this story. More so having seen the same names cropping up again as I mentioned.

Some people only see what they want to see. There are masters of illusion out there who are experts in knowing how to do that.

I have only ever advised we be cautious here. I have not said I did not believe the children. I think it needs to be investigated further by professionals and not armchair internet slueths.

I will be back later to continue this as I need to be away for the afternoon.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #673
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
And I am suprised it actually took this long for that accustion to be levelled against me. It is the usual reaction. I take no offence by it.

For the record I absolutely know for a fact that abuse of children happens in reality. I have also witnessed it myself, reported it and seen how it was covered up. I also have witnessed innocent people being accused and the damage it caused which is the reason why I am urging caution here.

And show me once where I have turned a blind eye or said it DID not happen. I only say it MAY not.
If that's the case, why don't you give it a benefit of doubt that this could be real? Quite possibly because it's already happened elsewhere? It's not at all impossible, is it? Nobody is saying this is 100% real or hoax though the percentage of opinion may lean towards one side or the other. But we are ok to have opinions, aren't we? Whichever direction it goes, people on here are concerned and want a proper investigation for the sake of children, not just for those two in the video but others who have been affected by as well.
Whatever it is, we can all agree and see that something needs to be corrected.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #674
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
Never mind who Jonquay is, who the fuck are you? You're all over this thread like a scabby rash, winding yourself up, attempting to wind the rest of us up, casting aspersions and accusations, muttering about other people's 'agendas'.
You may not have advocated a stampede and a burning but you've asked if it's time to 'sharpen pitchforks'.

Face the truth;- you have no idea what the Police have done, the courts have done or anyone else involved in this sad, nasty affair and conduct yourself accordingly.

I have watched these videos. I have a working background with children of over fifteen years. I have my own children. I have nieces and nephews I am close to. Here is my qualification for saying I suspect those children have been coached, primed and set up. Yes I know it's hard to imagine why a mother would allow such a thing to happen to her children but I believe this is the case, based on what I have seen.

I have no idea why such a thing might happen, I know only that there's enough fucked up stuff in the world for this to be just one more thing.

I'm sure you or some other mug will come back with some clever clever sarcastic put down, maybe a raised eyes gif or similar but that doesn't make you right; it just shows how deeply people dig themselves in when there's a chance they have made fools of themselves by being wrong.
Someone's feathers are ruffled it seems... Why should you take it so personally, pray tell?
Old 10-02-2015, 11:41 AM   #675
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If that's the case, why don't you give it a benefit of doubt that this could be real? Quite possibly because it's already happened elsewhere? It's not at all impossible, is it? Nobody is saying this is 100% real or hoax though the percentage of opinion may lean towards one side or the other. But we are ok to have opinions, aren't we? Whichever direction it goes, people on here are concerned and want a proper investigation for the sake of children, not just for those two in the video but others who have been affected by as well.
Whatever it is, we can all agree and see that something needs to be corrected.
Nicely put.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:42 AM   #676
alf hearted
Banned

Maddie McCann's mum has put her daughter through far less known indignities than this mother has, yet you'll struggle to find anybody defending her among the DIF pedo experts.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #677
mutoh

more insinuations waxed, grow up
mutoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:44 AM   #678
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Personally I find it quite disturbing that people could want to watch all of them becuase I could not.

For the record, no I have not watched all the videos because I saw enough to disturb me either way.

I saw damaged and exploited children and yes, possibly abused children (but I do not know that for a fact and neither do you) but I also saw (and read) enough to make me concerned enough to think that all something may not be quite right with this story. More so having seen the same names cropping up again as I mentioned.

Some people only see what they want to see. There are masters of illusion out there who are experts in knowing how to do that.

I have only ever advised we be cautious here. I have not said I did not believe the children. I think it needs to be investigated further by professionals and not armchair internet slueths.

I will be back later to continue this as I need to be away for the afternoon.

lets assume you are correct,ie they have been coached.Why?the stories seem so outlandish as to be unbelievable.We really need to find out who the two fellas were that filmed the kids.One has an Irish accent.
They could surely put the record straight.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:45 AM   #679
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Someone's feathers are ruffled it seems... Why should you take it so personally, pray tell?
Why don't you tell us why you think so?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:48 AM   #680
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
lets assume you are correct,ie they have been coached.Why?the stories seem so outlandish as to be unbelievable.We really need to find out who the two fellas were that filmed the kids.One has an Irish accent.
They could surely put the record straight.
Obviously they aren't as keen to expose their own id's, as they are the children's. What do they have to hide? Wont seeing their faces protect them too?