Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 19-08-2018, 02:55 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
The Human race are already mostly zombies, and the planet will be better off without them.
And I mean all colours, creeds etc.

What we need is some way of implementing eugenics without the evil implications that tend to come with the idea.

I mean it from a natural Earth saving perspective..
Quiet unbelievable that someone on this forum should make such a statement..

This is what bill gates believes and is implementing ...what his father taught him ... the lie that humans are scum and need to be eradicated ...always to "save the earth"....

The great challenge facing humankind is that every developed country has declining birth rates .... women , when given the choice , give up having babies , preferring small dogs instead ... Japan's population is declining so rapidly it's in crisis ...

Look at the expressions on these dogs faces .. Smug contentment . But it's more than that . They have a plan to take over the world !

Last edited by oz93666; 19-08-2018 at 03:05 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 06:40 AM   #22
decim

You're having a laugh, right?

Quote:
The Human race are already mostly zombies, and the planet will be better off without them.

What we need is some way of implementing eugenics without the evil implications that tend to come with the idea.

I mean it from a natural Earth saving perspective.
Or the result will always be the same, over population and the PTB eradicating us in huge wars and other ill shit.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's correct ...

He's the only person on this planet who claims to be 100% accurate due to his clarity of connection to the akashic record , I've been watching him closely for 6 years and haven't caught him out yet...

Mind blowingly complex material , here's where you start ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLaAVVs0P4
Has his information been put to the test and found flawless then? I always have a healthy scepticism about people who claim to be 100% correct. Usually they are people who cant cope with having personal faults or being wrong.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #24
JustMe418

Quote:
Iknow the truth ... I confirm it.

When I hear truth , it resonates within me ... he is just a part of Me , reminding me what I know already ...
What I get from this is that he says what you want to hear. Theres your 'resonance'. It always feels nice when people 'confirm' our beliefs.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #25
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Basically David says humanity is doomed and The human race is going become zombies amd later the depopulation agenda is going to completed at somepoint in the future doesn't he or less?
So just another doom sayer with nothing postitive to say?

As for depopulation agendas, we can say with reasonable accuracy that wars will happen and lots of people will die. You dont need special powers to know that, just a small knowledge of history and people. There doesnt even need to be an agenda for it.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:33 PM   #26
elshaper

Quote:

I mean it from a natural Earth saving perspective.
Or the result will always be the same, over population and the PTB eradicating us in huge wars and other ill shit.
You know there are some days that I am coming around to the elite's way of thinking.... that they are doing us a favour.

For example, the zombies are beyond help. They've got such a long way to go in terms of raizing their vibration....
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 19-08-2018 at 12:35 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 12:59 PM   #27
ink

Quote:
What we need is some way of implementing eugenics
Quote:
Quiet unbelievable that someone on this forum should make such a statement..
Well Oz....I haven't of late agreed with Tin on very much but I do regarding this!

The 'only' way that Mankind continues is via the eradication of the lesser human!

That is .... Remove them from this realm before conception, within term, at birth or at the very worst by the age of 5.

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #28
ink

I believe……. ?? I can fly, ? I believe I can crush the sky, ? every now and then, ? not allowed to use a pen,? I believe I can’t die, lalala…. ??

Sorry went off on a ‘slight’ detour….nice trip

I consider that it is required, for Mankind to be, that all those ‘humans’ on either the psychopathic or sociopathic spectrum are ‘removed’ from being!

So use genetics to stop their conception.
If they are conceived, abort them.
If they are born, throw them off the nearest cliff.
At the worst….ALL are tested at the age of 5 and if found to be psychopathic or sociopathic….back to the ‘cliff edge’ it is.

As to those currently ‘living’……. ALL are tested and if on the spectrum…. the ‘cliff’ beckons!

Else that which you consider a ‘planet’ and your ‘race’ are gone!

Edit: Current, MSM, population approx 7.6 billion. So.... the removal regarding current 'living' humans, around 20 %
So an easy, clean .... 1,520,000,000 or 1.52 billion!

Should make half decent fertilizer

Last edited by ink; 19-08-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #29
elshaper

Default Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Well Oz....I haven't of late agreed with Tin on very much but I do regarding this!

The 'only' way that Mankind continues is via the eradication of the lesser human!

That is .... Remove them from this realm before conception, within term, at birth or at the very worst by the age of 5.

But don't forget, we do need some lesser humans too otherwise who is going to serve you at KFC? Unless everything becomes A.I. But I think the elite would need to keep someone flesh 'n' blood aka slaves to abuse and kick so that they will feel superior. It can't be done with A.I. not the same.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 19-08-2018, 02:43 PM   #30
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
But don't forget, we do need some lesser humans too otherwise who is going to serve you at KFC? Unless everything becomes A.I. But I think the elite would need to keep someone flesh 'n' blood aka slaves to abuse and kick so that they will feel superior. It can't be done with A.I. not the same.
Really Els....you bite on this? I take it you didn't read the second post?
I was pretty certain that Oz wouldn't bite....but considered that someone would.

The 'elite' are the bloody psychopaths and sociopaths.... they don't serve you dead flesh in and fast food outlet ( but then again they may order the disposal of kids and homeless as your 'food')
Eat up yummy yummy

All that is incorrect within this world is via the .....?

Go on...take that question for $47

Old 19-08-2018, 03:09 PM   #31
serpentine

Quote:
And I mean all colours, creeds etc.....

The brainwashed members of organised religions and those attached to the msm programming machine are well in the ascendency when it comes to numbers.

It won't be long before you too are pointed at in the street and someone screams a buzzword at you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP_SdjD5ms
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #32
raburgeson

Consider who is at the top of the food chain at the moment. The crooks in charge would do the picking on any eugenics. They would not be out to rid the world of the worthless and who is fit to judge worth? Also I point out that worthless people as any would call them are not in a position to cause humanity problems. They aren't in on building atomic bombs and are not trying to start a world war. Instead these people are living on the street or in tents and wondering what is wrong with this world.
raburgeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #33
elshaper

I agree with David. We are doomed. 84% are definitely mind controlled by religion of some kind. You see zombies all around us.

Quote:
Do you mean by there are people that shouldn't not allow to breed because their offspring would bring society down because they degenerate the world?
This is what illuminatis are trying to achieve......suddenly we have come to see their pov. arrrgh I never thought this day would come.

The point is not to become the longest survivor on earth. you are missing the point!!
It's..."To know how to exit the Matrix when the time comes."

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 29-08-2018 at 02:33 PM.
Old 29-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #34
tinfoil hat

Lol
It doesn't matter how I try and explain something on here, folk just jump to their own conclusions anyway.
None of you put more thought into what I said than 'oh he wants to kill everybody'

I said without the evil intentions, I didn't say put anything into the hands of the elites either.
Why would I do that when I included myself in the statement?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #35
tinfoil hat

We can always just kill everyone at the end of the world when we run out of resources if that suits anyone better?
We're already going against nature in every way but when I say get back to it I'm the crazy??

So much for trying to strike up debate..

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 29-08-2018 at 03:21 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 02:53 AM   #36
pi3141

Quote:
We can always just kill everyone at the end of the world when we run out of resources if that suits anyone better?
We're already going against nature in every way but when I say get back to it I'm the crazy??

So much for trying to strike up debate..
Why don't we just manage our resources better? Why do we have to run out? There are vast areas of land that are not farmed, the's potential for hydroponic farms in cities, people could convert their gardens to produce vegetables. I don't believe that we will run out of resources. I just think we need better management of the resources available to us. I think overpopulation theory is just a scare tactic to encourage us to embrace some kind of eugenics.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #37
aronia

Question How do you fight against 42 million dark occultists in the USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
Why don't we just manage our resources better? Why do we have to run out? There are vast areas of land that are not farmed, the's potential for hydroponic farms in cities, people could convert their gardens to produce vegetables. I don't believe that we will run out of resources. I just think we need better management of the resources available to us. I think overpopulation theory is just a scare tactic to encourage us to embrace some kind of eugenics.
I to do fight against an army of 12 % the US Population who are dark occultists aka inner core Bloodlines maybe more this insider said who has left the family/the group.

350 million people in the us that would be 42 million dark occultists aka inner core Bloodlines

Also according to his mother 10 % of the world Population are dark occultists aka inner core Bloodlines in diffrent secret societies.

If take the UK population it would that 63 million people is 7.56 million dark occultists aka inner core Bloodlines in diffrent secret societies.

This person was told this by his mother befor he left the elite system.

Anyway the bloodlines was created 20000 years ago.

Last edited by aronia; 24-09-2018 at 11:57 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #38
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
.... I always have a healthy scepticism about people who claim to be 100% correct. ...
Ha... that's just the point .... No one else does claim to be 100% correct

Give me one other person with them saying that in a video ... they can't because, they can easily be disproved .

Quote:
I to do fight against an army of 12 % the US Population who are dark occultists aka inner core Bloodlines maybe more he said according to an insider who has left the family/the group.

350 million people in the us that would be 42 million dark occultists aka inner core Bloodlines
In their dreams ... the number of hard core occultists is not even in the thousands ....

Last edited by oz93666; 24-09-2018 at 11:39 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 12:02 PM   #39
aronia

Question How would you know?

Quote:
Ha... that's just the point .... No one else does claim to be 100% correct

Give me one other person with them saying that in a video ... they can't because, they can easily be disproved .

In their dreams ... the number of hard core occultists is not even in the thousands ....
How would you know - i have heard other numbers members of 1 % in the western world , a bit higher in some eu countries.

From ex insiders i have talk to.

Why would people who has left lie.

I can heard from your voice you dont know much. You properly also believe that they are all rich dont you? The waste majority of the bloodlines are not rich at all.

Last edited by aronia; 24-09-2018 at 04:36 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote