Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 09-01-2019, 06:51 PM   #1
lewi

Exclamation Tories policies leave over 14Million people living in absolute poverty

What makes people vote for these creatures in parliament, !?

https://rightsinfo.org/mp-rebukes-go...-and-disabled/

Quote:
Emma Lewell-Buck MP launched a stinging attack on government policies that have ‘led to 14 million people living in poverty. Shocking levels of poverty, food insecurity and destitution, highlighting that 14 million people, one fifth of the population, live in poverty, with four million of these more than 50 per cent below the poverty line, and 1.5 million are destitute.
This is the ultimate scandal verging on a humanitarian crisis.

Last edited by lewi; 09-01-2019 at 07:22 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:02 PM   #2
lewi

Lightbulb RT Report -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EDJHep2gbI
Old 10-01-2019, 02:02 AM   #3
decim

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...etic67&page=27
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 10-01-2019 at 02:03 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 06:44 AM   #4
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
What makes people vote for these creatures in parliament, !? ....

Fear of downwards progression from

Just normal poverty ---> grinding poverty---> absolute poverty---> Dickensian poverty.*

Results from the next general election will continue to show that a move from the two party first past the post democracy to proper proportional representation is required not just to stop members of parliament behaving like a private club but also to end the disenfranchisment of the majority of the electorate.

*divide and rule for the poor.
serpentine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:38 PM   #5
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Nail on the head there!

This government, and the previous clowns don't/didn't give a damn about the people of the UK.

It's always about people from a faraway land that matters not the population that is here already.

Speak out and you will be called a racist, but it's 100% true.

I can't see Jeremy Corbyn being any different either.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Excellent representation, of what that vile uk gov is like.

The uk gov, is probably the most sadistic gov on earth, and thats saying something, if you have been a target of usa gov as well as uk gov.

No one ever should be pushed to suicide, but i see the suicide rates in uk have gone up. Probably down to the inernet(vile wild west it is), plus the vile way the uk gov treats its own people, and love to see them suffer.

While pretending to be humatarian elsewhere, the uk gov, is far from it.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:00 PM   #7
lewi

Lightbulb Government inflicting degradation, shame and harm on the poorest

https://www.theway.co.uk/news/only-1...isis-in-the-uk
Quote:
10th January 2019 : Only 14 MPs showed up to attend a parliamentary debate on the UN report urging the government to address the burning problem of poverty. MPs were supposed to debate the findings of a United Nations report on ‘Extreme Poverty and Human Rights in Northern Ireland & UK on Monday, but the House of Commons remained almost empty as the debate got underway.Food banks are growing, more people living rough on the streets and a heavy demand on Universal credit, all of which indicates a growing poverty crisis, yet this does seem to feature in the minds of our politicians.

Last edited by lewi; 10-01-2019 at 09:02 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #8
jupiter12

Political leaders are just highly paid charismatic actors working on behalf of the rich bloodline elites.
Chosen for their abilities to bring in the system of total control over humanity and the planet. Yep! using money as the control mechanism ,,,,

Theresa Maybe and Jeremy Hasbin are just the latest recruits ,, to promote the NWO agenda ,, ie ,, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer ,,

It's one big Political media Circus ,, promoting the Illusion of A Dualistic Party Democracy! Haaaa!

Meanwhile in real land,, benefits continue to get cut ,, knife crime goes up ,, Immigrant can't get in fast enough ,, Suicide rates go up ,, Poverty increases ,,

But the governments and medias paid actors use cognitive dissonance to tell us that everything is fine and more money is being used to improve the system ,,,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 10-01-2019 at 09:21 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:49 PM   #9
northern star

compare these stories

https://www.rt.com/uk/448406-mps-ign...ampaign=chrome

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...yemen-campaign
Old 10-01-2019, 11:17 PM   #10
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Nail on the head there!

This government, and the previous clowns don't/didn't give a damn about the people of the UK.

It's always about people from a faraway land that matters not the population that is here already.

Speak out and you will be called a racist, but it's 100% true.

I can't see Jeremy Corbyn being any different either.
There is an old video on YouTube showing Corbyn praising Chavez and Venezuela. Years later he did the same to Maduro. All three are collectivist scum https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nosedives.html
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #11
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
There is an old video on YouTube showing Corbyn praising Chavez and Venezuela. Years later he did the same to Maduro. All three are collectivist scum https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nosedives.html
Look Dumb Critic, you gotta stop believing in the mass mind programming of media.

Venezuela is fighting a real battle with the "Jooish control over the creation out of nothing the worlds money supply and its enforcement by Pentagoons".

These are the results of JOOOISH Monetary policy.

I would ask you to wake up and smell the roses but IMO you are past the point of using the skills taught to you in school to properly educate yourself. All you do is cite some 'public' opinion.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:51 PM   #12
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Quote:
Emma Lewell-Buck MP launched a stinging attack on government policies that have ‘led to 14 million people living in poverty. Shocking levels of poverty, food insecurity and destitution, highlighting that 14 million people, one fifth of the population, live in poverty, with four million of these more than 50 per cent below the poverty line, and 1.5 million are destitute.
This is the ultimate scandal verging on a humanitarian crisis.
Does 'destitute' mean they're allowed no more rights, not even 'human rights' ? Like they had lost all citizenship in their own motherland and that the most illiterate migrant was now worth better than any of them ?
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:19 PM   #13
motleyhoo

What makes people vote for the same thieving psychopaths that lie to them over and over again?

Fear. Each side uses fear to threaten you with what is going to happen to you if those thieving psychopaths on the other side get in control, and they know how to say exactly what you want to hear after they get you in a state of fear. Human beings have fallen prey to fear for many thousands of years.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:05 PM   #14
sparkplug

The tories are the party of the rich and toffs.

Every now and again they throw the common people a bone. The rest of the time they have their jack boot on peoples throats and talk with a plummy accent.

Total scum and they allow food banks out of the goodness of their hearts.

I would never vote for them ever.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:08 PM   #15
andy1033

When i lived in uk, i never voted.

For me, the conservatives, and labour, were just as bad as one another.

Labour = anti white people party
Conservatives = pro white people party

They are just two different hate groups, as far as i am concerned, and care not about human rights, and i mean both of them.

Both liked high suicide rates in the country, and would laugh at your funeral, if they drove you to suicide.

Seeing uk from outside now, i cannot stand either leader of those two hate groups, ie political parties.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2019 at 11:10 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:13 PM   #16
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
What makes people vote for the same thieving psychopaths that lie to them over and over again?

People vote because they have been told this Democracy is worth voting for.

They also have been told voting can change the system for the better (despite things always getting worse)

People WILL NOT vote for some one they havent heard of before.

So the Idiots that Be, KNOW that as long as the person is known to the voter that appears on the ballot paper that person will get the vote every time from a potential better candidate only because people vote for a known person not an unknown person.

The sheeple can be HERDED to vote for some Moron by controlling who else is on the ballot paper.

Its the PRINCIPLE of voting for a Known person that got Trump elected. Any known person opposing the evil system stands a chance and chances are the more known the outsider is the better the chance of being elected.

Its the sheeple mindset of the devil ya know verses the devil you dont.

Evil triumphs every time. Fear has NOTHING to do with it.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:25 PM   #17
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
When i lived in uk, i never voted.

For me, the conservatives, and labour, were just as bad as one another.

Labour = anti white people party
Conservatives = pro white people party

They are just two different hate groups, as far as i am concerned, and care not about human rights, and i mean both of them.

Both liked high suicide rates in the country, and would laugh at your funeral, if they drove you to suicide.

Seeing uk from outside now, i cannot stand either leader of those two hate groups, ie political parties.
I thought it was Labour for the Poor ,,

Tories for the Rich ,,

With NO racist implications! Just all about money and greed ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by jupiter12; 11-01-2019 at 11:30 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 02:27 AM   #18
scouse22

I can only speak for myself and close friends as someone who earns pretty much close to minimum wage, with no kids we are a lot better off since tories came into power. Their focus on increasing tax free allowances has led to me being better off by over 1k a year (take home pay not pre tax). The only people i know who are now worse off are those who have kids that don't earn enough to support them and relied on state handouts and those that dont work at all. I had considered having kids under labour as all my mates who had kids always had money and lived it easy and i was barely getting by working 40+ hours a week. loking back luckily i never had a kid at the time and, over the years it has made me come to the conclusion that i actually kinda agree with the right side of politics and that handouts are bad for not just the economy as they state but also just bad socially and mentally. I've learned to pay my way and having that come from not just the social pressure from working parents/grandparents but also from external social pressures as high as government is a good thing imo. Though i believe in helping those than can't help themselves actually disabled people that is not people disabled due to poor life choices (extremely fat, addicts etc)

I know some bash the right over the NHS and the like but the NHS is a doomed system as to are pensions. They weren't designed to support the number of people they do now, the NHS is overburdened by not just immigrants (which is true) but also the effects of the lefts nanny state for british born as well. The average person costs 2k a year from birth to death to the NHS with obviously most of the costs being incurred in early and later years now honestly think long and hard how many people pay enough tax to cover these costs let alone everything else taxes go towards for every person who doesn't work someone else is having to pay double to keep them healthy anyone earning the average wage let alone minimum wager is also relying on someone rich to offset their deficit (though if everyone was forced to work that would free up money for the upper middle class who are becoming more and more bankrupt and working class by the year which leads to no new business growth no job competition low pay no choices and basically corporations owning everything.)

state pensions are over burdened by the huge increase between retirement age and death that was hidden from the public by governments taking out more and more debt to offset it and kicking the can down the road and just using it to gain votes as no one would ever vote for anyone who removes or severely reduces a pension. The state pension was only designed to pay people who lived not much longer than retirement age when it was introduced. People usually died within 5-10 years of retiring now we are living 20+ years thats 20 years of funding for every single person in this country it adds up pretty quickly.

i guess in what im saying is rather than "tories policies leave over 14Million people living in absolute poverty"

this could be seen as 14Million people realise that there life choices are no longer being funded by someone else and they now have to live within their means.
scouse22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

I've always wanted to end poverty but this migrant crisis has complicated issues

My hazy idealism is now having to grapple with some difficult dynamics

So lets say you create a massive welfare state through borrowing money. By borrowing you get the country into more debt which means that the following year you owe more money to the global investors so a bigger part of your annual budget then has to go on paying off the interest on those growing loans

Also if you give away lots of free stuff then everyone around the world looks at your country and says 'i want to live there'

But how do you then afford to give free stuff to all those people who then move to your country?

I'm not saying poverty can't be overcome i'm just saying i don't see sustainable solutions being offered at the moment. What i see is short term solutions that build longer term and bigger problems
Old 15-01-2019, 11:21 PM   #20
scouse22

solving poverty is easy. poverty is caused by supply and demand. If theres more people than housing prices go up same for all goods and jobs and vice versa less people = less poverty more people = more poverty. population control is the only true end on poverty. uks population has increased by nesrly 50% in last 30 years that is why you have not seen the wealth increase match production increases
scouse22 is offline   Reply With Quote