Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-01-2019, 07:34 PM   #1
madbomber

Default Celebrities and Blood

This is seriously weird. Here on DI, we often say that the elite are fond of blood but Victoria Beckham is living the dream. In her quest to remain young forever, the waif-like Victoria actually drained her own blood to turn into a moisturizing cream. Is there nothing these people won't do? Where's Van Helsing when you need him?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ter-your-blood
Old 17-01-2019, 07:43 PM   #2
lewi

Exclamation Elites Used Young/Children's Blood to Live Longer and Younger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtmp8cSbZNg
Old 17-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #3
lewi

Lightbulb Joe Rogan - Are rich people injecting "young blood" to live longer? |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hCXY4fjp98
Old 17-01-2019, 07:48 PM   #4
lewi

Lightbulb Thousands of UK Children go missing every Month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6v1AkxL_t8
Old 17-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #5
creepingdave

Why waste all that adrenochrome in a ritual when you can bottle it up and take it wherever you want...
creepingdave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 09:16 PM   #6
whiterain

It says that you cannot pay someone for their young blood so they rely on donations. Surely this means people who are donating their blood in good faith it will go to someone who medically needs it, are having their blood sold off for these twisted purposes. At least this is getting out there now, they can no longer write it off as a conspiracy. Nice comment from the link, at least some folks know what's up:

"TheRoyalsLovedSavile 16h ago

This really is exploiting the poor. This is one step away from the the Satanist practice of drinking young blood. This is also supposed to give short-lived regeneration and a heroin-like adrenochrome high!"
Old 18-01-2019, 10:19 PM   #7
sparkplug

The older footballers at Arsenal allegedly used to use blood spinning to keep themselves at the top of the game.

Not quite the same thing but it's of a similar vein (pun intended).

Can't stand Victoria Beckham or her crap music. Even when she was in the Spice Girls I wouldn't have...
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 11:26 AM   #8
solowrist

Her vanity won't matter a single blood corpuscle once the undertakers get their hands on her.
Old 20-01-2019, 09:27 AM   #9
elpressiedente

Why is it immoral to use your own bodily fluids to slow the ageing process down?

Urine therapy

We share each other bodily fluids and call it love making.

Just what is wrong with the Alchemy/homeopathic nature of her medicine?

Be specific and use some measure of science to assert your opinions on please.

Otherwise why do you shove your sense of morality down our throats like we MUST agree with your point of view?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 08:18 PM   #10
wildhorse

If you think all thats bad....theres a penis facial going about

Minced foreskins from mutilated babies. Sandra Bullock and that bitch Ellen Degenerate laughing about it. Thousands of baby boys in agony and denied their autonomy so insecure bimbos and himbos can treat their botoxed faces.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #11
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post

Minced foreskins from mutilated babies. Sandra Bullock and that bitch Ellen Degenerate laughing about it. Thousands of baby boys in agony and denied their autonomy so insecure bimbos and himbos can treat their botoxed faces.

its about as bad as the Fetal material in Nestles products, yum yum

https://www.naturalnews.com/035276_P...perations.html

http://www.thenatemaxproject.com/201...vour-products/

apparently there was Fetal material in the bomb dropped on Hiroshima...

Alchemy is the name of the game, and "they" have kept its secrets of "everything is connected to everything" a secret.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:26 AM   #12
lewi

Lightbulb Misandry

Quote:

I'm sure they would be up in arms if they was using parts from female genital mutilations...
Old 23-01-2019, 05:57 PM   #13
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Why is it immoral to use your own bodily fluids to slow the ageing process down?

Urine therapy

We share each other bodily fluids and call it love making.

Just what is wrong with the Alchemy/homeopathic nature of her medicine?

Be specific and use some measure of science to assert your opinions on please.

Otherwise why do you shove your sense of morality down our throats like we MUST agree with your point of view?
Nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat. I get your point and, as long as they are using their own fluids, no harm done. However, I do think that it's teh thin end of the wedge and it's just a wee short step to using blood harvested from others in the product. That's the worry. Impressionable people follow these celebs and most can't afford what Beckham is paying.
Old 23-01-2019, 05:58 PM   #14
madbomber

Quote:

The freaks just keep getting weirder.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:41 PM   #15
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat. I get your point and, as long as they are using their own fluids, no harm done. However, I do think that it's teh thin end of the wedge and it's just a wee short step to using blood harvested from others in the product. That's the worry. Impressionable people follow these celebs and most can't afford what Beckham is paying.
These barbaric blood rituals are in vogue due to the False and Fake Science Theories that have dominated Earth since Tesla was silenced by Dumbeinstein.

Alchemical Homeopathic medicines are ALL about Water Memory where everything is a magnetic Construct giving everything a magnetic Field. This Field Effect can be a Healing Effect by those who understand this science.

With Dumbeinsteins particle or marble science, where nothing has memory other than ferrites, this lack of understanding of how Life Force within LIVE bodily products effects life and health. In its simplest form, raw food is healthier than processed food. Its all about Life Force Bio Magnetic Energy and its within all living things.

So yes when they graduate to using other peoples blood products (even transfusions) there is a Life Force Energy Signature or DNA frequency OVERLAY upon the recipient Life form. Its Genetically Modifying Life to use some one elses blood and the Magnetic Signature is "inducted' by close proximity the same as a nail on a magnet.

Particle Science doesnt recognise this Magnetic Field Effect, in fact it completely ignores Magnetics in Life itself.

To properly refute this bad medicine, one needs the correct Atomic Structure and this we dont have. but do try magneticwaterscience.com

Just to be controversial, its why whores are so fucked up, All them sperm donors magnetic overlays screwing with their natural Bio Magnetic Signature.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:14 PM   #16
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
I'm sure they would be up in arms if they was using parts from female genital mutilations...
Many fathers are more for doing this to their own sons....you know so they look like them and well, they had it done so their son will too.

Thankfully parents even jewish parents are questioning it but many in other countries still do it and it fucks me off

If I did one decent thing as a mother it was I left my son as his perfect self.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:23 PM   #17
wildhorse

Just to be controversial, its why whores are so fucked up, All them sperm donors magnetic overlays screwing with their natural Bio Magnetic Signature.[/QUOTE]

I find theres something similar in energy with the male slags about....yeah so many men whores too. All their energy is well weird and such a turn off.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:25 PM   #18
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
These barbaric blood rituals are in vogue due to the False and Fake Science Theories that have dominated Earth since Tesla was silenced by Dumbeinstein.

Alchemical Homeopathic medicines are ALL about Water Memory where everything is a magnetic Construct giving everything a magnetic Field. This Field Effect can be a Healing Effect by those who understand this science.

With Dumbeinsteins particle or marble science, where nothing has memory other than ferrites, this lack of understanding of how Life Force within LIVE bodily products effects life and health. In its simplest form, raw food is healthier than processed food. Its all about Life Force Bio Magnetic Energy and its within all living things.

So yes when they graduate to using other peoples blood products (even transfusions) there is a Life Force Energy Signature or DNA frequency OVERLAY upon the recipient Life form. Its Genetically Modifying Life to use some one elses blood and the Magnetic Signature is "inducted' by close proximity the same as a nail on a magnet.

Particle Science doesnt recognise this Magnetic Field Effect, in fact it completely ignores Magnetics in Life itself.

To properly refute this bad medicine, one needs the correct Atomic Structure and this we dont have. but do try magneticwaterscience.com

Just to be controversial, its why whores are so fucked up, All them sperm donors magnetic overlays screwing with their natural Bio Magnetic Signature.
This I agree with. You just have to look at the assault on homeopathic medicine (and other 'alternative' practices) by Western medicine and big pharma to realize that something isn't right there.

I use homeopathic remedies for a variety of things. It works on me a treat. I have a great homeopathic cream that I rub on painful muscles and joints and its effects are rapid and long-lasting. There's an arnica-based compound I take for pain and it works faster than over-the-counter pain relievers. I see a chiropractor for backache and I've avoided spinal surgery when it was advised by two surgeons.