Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-08-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Default Jared Kushner .. Something Very Strange About this Man

Information about Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of President Trump.

Is he destined to be a future President of the United States.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 27-08-2017 at 03:52 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 05:39 PM   #2
Fatumptch

If you have a brief read about Kushner and his family you'll realise that he already IS the president.
Fatumptch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
st jimmy

Soros (together with Goldman Sachs and Peter Thiel) funded the Cadre investment firm of Jared Kushner (son-in-law and senior advisor to President Trump). The family office of George Soros financed Cadre with $250 million in early 2015. Kushner resigned from Cadre's board, assigned his voting rights and “reduced his ownership”.
Kushner “forgot” to disclose that he is indebted for more than 1 billion dollar from 20 investors, including Blackstone Group, Bank of America, Citigroup, UBS, Deutsche Bank and Royal Bank of Scotland.

According to Kushner’s lawyer, Jamie Gorelick, Jared’s actions are “very normal” and Kushner’s stake in Cadre was disclosed, under the umbrella of BFPS Ventures LLC:
https://www.businessinsider.nl/jared...onal=true&r=US

Australian born media mogul Rupert Murdoch owns the FOX Broadcasting Company and was (also) schooled at Oxford. He has been friends with Baron Jacob Rothschild since the 1960s. Rothschild served as deputy chairman of Murdoch's BSkyB Corporation from 2003 to 2007.
Murdoch jointly with Rothschild invested in a 5.5% stake in Genie, which conducts shale gas and oil exploration in amongst others Colorado and the occupied Golan Heights.
According to Forbes, Murdoch is the 96th richest person in the world, with a net worth of $13.1 billion.
In June 2016, Donald Trump welcomed Rupert Murdoch and his wife Jerry Hall for dinner at his golf course in Scotland.

Rupert Murdoch and his ex-wife, the Chinese born Wendi Deng, are also very close to the couple Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner (advisors to President Trump). See the picture of Jared and Rupert.

Last edited by st jimmy; 29-08-2017 at 12:21 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 08:55 PM   #4
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Soros (together with Goldman Sachs and Peter Thiel) funded the Cadre investment firm of Jared Kushner (son-in-law and senior advisor to President Trump). The family office of George Soros financed Cadre with $250 million in early 2015. Kushner resigned from Cadre's board, assigned his voting rights and “reduced his ownership”.
Kushner “forgot” to disclose that he is indebted for more than 1 billion dollar from 20 investors, including Blackstone Group, Bank of America, Citigroup, UBS, Deutsche Bank and Royal Bank of Scotland.

According to Kushner’s lawyer, Jamie Gorelick, Jared’s actions are “very normal” and Kushner’s stake in Cadre was disclosed, under the umbrella of BFPS Ventures LLC:
https://www.businessinsider.nl/jared...onal=true&r=US

Australian born media mogul Rupert Murdoch owns the FOX Broadcasting Company and was (also) schooled at Oxford. He has been friends with Baron Jacob Rothschild since the 1960s. Rothschild served as deputy chairman of Murdoch's BSkyB Corporation from 2003 to 2007.
Murdoch jointly with Rothschild invested in a 5.5% stake in Genie, which conducts shale gas and oil exploration in amongst others Colorado and the occupied Golan Heights.
According to Forbes, Murdoch is the 96th richest person in the world, with a net worth of $13.1 billion.
In June 2016, Donald Trump welcomed Rupert Murdoch and his wife Jerry Hall for dinner at his golf course in Scotland.

Rupert Murdoch and his ex-wife, the Chinese born Wendi Deng, are also very close to the couple Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner (advisors to President Trump). See the picture of Jared and Rupert.
Thanks Jimmy.

Not enough attention is given to Rupert Murdoch on the forum. He's up there with the Rothschild's ... as you stated they enjoy a joint oil venture (Genie Oil) in the disputed Syrian Golan Heights ... Rupert Murdoch and Jacob Rothschild.

Rupert Murdoch is a global media mogul extraordinaire through his company News Corp.

Sadly I'm sure many DIF members still buy his newspapers, and subscribe to Sky Television which he owns.

" News UK"

The Sun
The Times
The Sunday Times
Press Association (part owned, News UK is one of 26 shareholders)

I wish people would boycott all of it.

The News of the World was owned by Murdoch and someone within that organisation hacked the phone of Milly Dowler, a teenager who was murdered.

It still makes my blood boil. Rupert Murdoch would have giving the green light for hacking in general, so the buck stops with him.

He got away with it.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 29-08-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:07 PM   #5
roastpotatoes
Inactive

The power of the media, especially Rupert Murdoch's empire (Fox, Wall Street Journal etc in the US) Sky, Sun, the Times etc in the UK, not to mention his media empire in Australia and Asia effects the way people vote.

He flip flops from left to right and has incredible influence over Prime Ministers and Presidents.

Old 30-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #6
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Information about Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of President Trump.

Is he destined to be a future President of the United States.
I wonder if this Kushner stuff isnt just a psyop. The guy carries himself like a dimwit. I find it hard to believe he is the mastermind behind everything. I've little doubt that he and his family are part of the network of people running the show, and his purchasing of 666 Fifth Ave is very significant imo. Yet, I think the fact that there is so much talk about how secretly powerful he is in the media and that this subject appears on programs like The Daily Show makes it a little more likely that this story is another distraction, as is Trump's entire presidency.

The truth is probably that the agenda behind the scenes is being run in the form of long term plans with a mainstream narrative playing out in the media as a distraction. People like Trump, Kushner, Obama, etc are more like actors than policy makers.
Kushner = 2+3+1+8+5+5+9 = 33
JK = 17+16 = 33 (Reverse Ordinal) - Kushner's initials.
That being said, the Masonic/occult symbolism of 666 Fifth Ave and of Trump Tower and its penthouse might be a signal that something big is on its way. Maybe not, because they have been putting this kind of symbolism out there for a long time, but Trump is the perfect renegade personality to be used to make disastrous decisions look more believable.
Old 30-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #7
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I wonder if this Kushner stuff isnt just a psyop. The guy carries himself like a dimwit. I find it hard to believe he is the mastermind behind everything. I've little doubt that he and his family are part of the network of people running the show, and his purchasing of 666 Fifth Ave is very significant imo. Yet, I think the fact that there is so much talk about how secretly powerful he is in the media and that this subject appears on programs like The Daily Show makes it a little more likely that this story is another distraction, as is Trump's entire presidency.

The truth is probably that the agenda behind the scenes is being run in the form of long term plans with a mainstream narrative playing out in the media as a distraction. People like Trump, Kushner, Obama, etc are more like actors than policy makers.
That being said, the Masonic/occult symbolism of 666 Fifth Ave and of Trump Tower and its penthouse might be a signal that something big is on its way. Maybe not, because they have been putting this kind of symbolism out there for a long time, but Trump is the perfect renegade personality to be used to make disastrous decisions look more believable.
Thanks for that information.

You may want to take a look at this thread from 2008 called the "Head of the Illuminati."

A David Icke member claimed to be part of the Illuminati and initially said Jared Kushner was the new head, 9 years ago. He then retracted the statement and said it was someone similar to Kushner.

There's other information too.

For example

"The Elders are a very key central part of the mythology of Project Blue Beam, and currently the 12th Elder is a Nobel Peace Prize Winner named Aung Sun Suu Kyi who is a political prisoner in the Southeast Asian Nation of Myanmar (my words now released and in power) which is ruled by a brutal military junta that slaughters Buddhist Monks.

How they are planning on introducing the Main Guy to the world is he is supposed to sort of come out of nowhere and topple the dictator of Myanmar to restore justice to the country, rescuing and restoring the 12th Elder to power, and the whole thing will begin to create the mythology of Blue Beam with him being this kind of like amazing world hero who defeats an oppressive regime and add mythos to these 12 Elders and the guy who created them who is Richard Branson.

If something like this happens, that is how you know it is Project Blue Beam, because that's how it is supposed to start."

It may be all disinformation, but worthwhile taking a look.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...t=46093&page=5

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 30-08-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 30-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #8
356dhg222
Banned

Quote:

Numerology of 6 and 11 can be seen in almost every single movie. Now ask yourself, who owns Hollywood? The jewish people. Kushner is jewish, but that is another story. Also, when looking at numerology you have to remember that it is what individual and their motive behind putting up numerology.

In Hollywood you have weekly synagogue attendants putting 6 and 11 which is ofcourse just numerology enhancing the Torah and biblical verses cursing non jews into slavery, physically, debt wise and also 11 is for bringing about their perfected government - think Communism with a micro-chipped population. The jews created Communism.
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #9
Fatumptch

6x1+223=2697+999(emergency services)x123oclock4oclockrock567oclock8oclockrock ...

Maybe him doing arms deals with Saudi's in Saudi Arabia the day before Trump arrives to hold "meetings" is a good place to start.
All the business is done before Trump arrives, wherever it takes place, every time.

Buying a Luciferian address is neither here-nor-there, we know they're members of a cult.
Forget the magic numbers, actions are what you should take into account, and there are plenty to look into.
Fatumptch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #10
iamwhoam

Quote:
You may want to take a look at this thread from 2008 called the "Head of the Illuminati."

A David Icke member claimed to be part of the Illuminati and initially said Jared Kushner was the new head, 9 years ago. He then retracted the statement and said it was someone similar to Kushner.

There's other information too.

For example

"The Elders are a very key central part of the mythology of Project Blue Beam, and currently the 12th Elder is a Nobel Peace Prize Winner named Aung Sun Suu Kyi who is a political prisoner in the Southeast Asian Nation of Myanmar (my words now released and in power) which is ruled by a brutal military junta that slaughters Buddhist Monks.

How they are planning on introducing the Main Guy to the world is he is supposed to sort of come out of nowhere and topple the dictator of Myanmar to restore justice to the country, rescuing and restoring the 12th Elder to power, and the whole thing will begin to create the mythology of Blue Beam with him being this kind of like amazing world hero who defeats an oppressive regime and add mythos to these 12 Elders and the guy who created them who is Richard Branson.

If something like this happens, that is how you know it is Project Blue Beam, because that's how it is supposed to start."

It may be all disinformation, but worthwhile taking a look.
That's interesting, but to me, it sounds like disinfo.

If we are talking about the head of the New World Order, I would think someone like David Rockefeller would rank high on the list, at least in the USA. I know he just died, but I dont know how Kushner, who is still in his thirties would outrank one of the brothers behind the building of the Masonic Twin Towers. Plus, Kushner's father went to jail. I doubt the head of the Illuminati would allow his father to be imprisoned.

George HW Bush, the announcer of the New World Order, would be fairly high up on the list as well. I dont see these older, experienced men allowing some 20-30 year old to be the "Head of the Illuminati". I think it is more likely this Kushner stuff is some kind of occult/Masonic joke and/or distraction. That's just my opinion, though.

The only reason I mentioned the numerology is because it might be part of the joke. 33 and 666 are two of their most important numbers. Both Kushner and JK equal 33, and he has his headquarters at 666 Fifth Avenue. Trump Tower is listed at 664 feet in height but was likely intended to be 666 feet tall, and Trump's penthouse is full of Masonic symbolism.

In the 1990's Bill Clinton told Ken Starr that the meaning of what he was saying depended on what the "meaning of the word 'is' is." "Is is" is a reference to Isis, the all-important goddess figure we see most prominently in the Statue of Liberty. Isis was equivalent to Sirius in ancient Egypt. Sirius is the Blazing Star of Freemasonry and Crowley's Silver Star. Ken Starr released the Starr Report. Ken=33, and the 'Starr' is Sirius. Ken Starr is '33 Star'. Clinton equals 33 as well. And now we have a 'terrorist' group they call Isis as an occult joke. They like to play their numeralogical and symbolic games. This might be one of them. It might explain why the man the media keeps saying is a behind-the-scenes power player comes off as a tremendous lightweight.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 30-08-2017 at 11:12 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 11:21 PM   #11
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356dhg222 View Post
Numerology of 6 and 11 can be seen in almost every single movie. Now ask yourself, who owns Hollywood? The jewish people. Kushner is jewish, but that is another story. Also, when looking at numerology you have to remember that it is what individual and their motive behind putting up numerology.

In Hollywood you have weekly synagogue attendants putting 6 and 11 which is ofcourse just numerology enhancing the Torah and biblical verses cursing non jews into slavery, physically, debt wise and also 11 is for bringing about their perfected government - think Communism with a micro-chipped population. The jews created Communism.
Hollywood = 1+3+6+6+2+4+3+3+5 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)

6 and 11 come up sometimes largely because 6x11=66, which is an important number. Trump lives on the 66th floor of a building which is likely 666 feet tall. The only way to make a building that tall (or short, in this case) with the highest penthouse floors being 66-68 is to eliminate some of the floors of the building, which Trump famously did by skipping the 6-13th floors.

The key numbers in Hollywood are 33 and 666. 66 is important as well, especially in corporate logos. See this thread for more: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317187

Last edited by iamwhoam; 30-08-2017 at 11:24 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:48 PM   #12
roastpotatoes
Inactive

When is a Democrat a Republican? All the time and vice versa when they support those in power in the banking and corporate MAFIA.

"Jared Kushner had been a lifelong Democrat, making major donations to its candidates for years yet also his New York Observer endorsed Republican US presidential race nominee Mitt Romney in 2012;then, reportedly continuing along his 'ideological conversion', Kushner joined his father-in-law Donald Trump's nascent US presidential campaign in 2015." (Wikipedia)

Jared Kusher even when he was a Democrat was supporting Rupert Murdoch and Fox News. What?

It's not that strange because they all support each other.

If you buy into the MSM and now most alternative media sites you may think otherwise.

It's a grand deception as usual, don't buy into it.

"You fail to understand the hidden narrative, the narrative behind the narrative. Can you explain this: how can George Soros be regarded as a deadly enemy of Donald Trump, as he is widely regarded, when his beloved son-in-law Jared Kushner is completely in bed with Soros and received over $1 billion from Soros in investments?

Explain this anomaly: how can Soros be America’s “enemy” if Soros is Jared Kushner’s best friend? and if Jared at the same time is Trump’s beloved son-in-law who can do no wrong? Doesn’t this forge a hidden link between Soros and Trump?

Can’t you see that Trump is simply a surrogate for Hillary Clinton and that a large number of Jews, including most of Trump’s closest advisors and appointees, are all Jews? The Trump administration is a Jewish administration pushing a Jewish agenda on every level, especially on the Arab-Israeli front, but it can only do this under the pretense that it is the opposite, i.e., that it is secretly batting for the millions of white Americans who voted for Trump."

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 01-09-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #13
st jimmy

Quote:
Can’t you see that Trump is simply a surrogate for Hillary Clinton and that a large number of Jews, including most of Trump’s closest advisors and appointees, are all Jews? The Trump administration is a Jewish administration pushing a Jewish agenda on every level, especially on the Arab-Israeli front, but it can only do this under the pretense that it is the opposite, i.e., that it is secretly batting for the millions of white Americans who voted for Trump."
I don't agree that it's all about a Jewish agenda, but it's strange that according to Israeli rabbis Ivanka Trump is "Jewish": https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...wish/97638832/

Last edited by st jimmy; 02-09-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #14
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I don't agree that it's all about a Jewish agenda, but it's strange that according to Israeli rabbis Ivanka Trump is "Jewish": https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...wish/97638832/
It's not strange at all.

Ivanka Trump according to some observers was Jewish before she converted to Judaism!

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 02-09-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #15
356dhg222
Banned

Quote:

6 and 11 come up sometimes largely because 6x11=66, which is an important number. Trump lives on the 66th floor of a building which is likely 666 feet tall. The only way to make a building that tall (or short, in this case) with the highest penthouse floors being 66-68 is to eliminate some of the floors of the building, which Trump famously did by skipping the 6-13th floors.

The key numbers in Hollywood are 33 and 666. 66 is important as well, especially in corporate logos. See this thread for more: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317187
6, 60 and 66 can all be seen to be used in all of the people whom cannot be named's media. It is a number used to bind the enactors enemies to hard labor and slave labor. Notice how 60 missiles were just launched against Syria - which also happened on an occult day. 11 is their perfect government and can be seen in 9/11.

They've run the USA for along time literally. Besides stealing money and going back to Israel with it - along with trillions in aid given freely to them. Again look for 6,11, 66 and 60 - it will be in almost every single television show or movie.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:33 PM   #16
356dhg222
Banned

Quote:

Numerology is dependent on the users intentions. It doesn't matter what place these numbers are put but the "operators" intentions for that number to have. The numbers themselves have special energies - every number has special energies.
Old 13-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #17
st jimmy

Default Blackstone

Since 2013, the Blackstone Group has loaned more than $400 million to finance 4 Kushner Cos deals - 2 of which weren’t reported.
1. In June 2013, Kushner and Los Angeles-based CIM Group, bought an office building in Manhattan. They reported a $88 million loan from Deutsche Bank AG, but forgot to mention that Blackstone was also among the project’s lenders. CIM and Kushner repaid the loan in full in March 2016 after the property was sold for roughly $225 million.
2. In October 2013, Kushner Cos purchased 5 Jehovah’s Witnesses buildings aided with a $249 million loan from Natixis Real Estate Capital. Kushner again “forgot “to disclose that Blackstone was amongst the lenders.

That Kushner made a $110 billion deal between Saudi Arabia and Lockheed Martin got some attention from the media.
But I missed the news that Saudi Arabia also made a $20 billion investment in a US infrastructure fund managed by Blackstone…

CEO and co-founder of Blackstone and member of Skull & Bones, Stephen Schwarzman, heads Trump’s business-advisory council and joined Donald and Kushner on their trip to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi promise to invest in Blackstone’s fund drove the Blackstone’s stock up more than 8%. Thanks to the Saudi boost, Blackstone shares are once again above their IPO price of $31 after slumping two years ago.

As a result of the rise of his shares, Schwarzman has gained about $500 million net. How’s that for a return in the loans/investment in Kushner Cos...

In 2010, Ivanka Trump invested in a Blackstone fund.
To make it more confusing, for people who don´t believe that Donald Trump effectively belongs to the same party as Clinton, Jon Gray, Blackstone’s global head of real estate, met with Trump when he was talking to candidates for Treasury secretary. Gray publicly supported Hillary Clinton: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-recent-deals
(archived here: http://archive.is/1ObCe)
Old 13-12-2017, 05:48 PM   #18
AClockworkOrange

The same philosophy/worldview is behind all of this.

666.666 x 3 = 2000 years
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #19
Kaptain__Krack1

[QUOTE=roastpotatoes;1062956295]Thanks Jimmy.

Not enough attention is given to Rupert Murdoch on the forum. He's up there with the Rothschild's ... as you stated they enjoy a joint oil venture (Genie Oil) in the disputed Syrian Golan Heights ... Rupert Murdoch and Jacob Rothschild.

Rupert Murdoch is a global media mogul extraordinaire through his company News Corp.

Sadly I'm sure many DIF members still buy his newspapers, and subscribe to Sky Television which he owns.

" News UK"

The Sun
The Times
The Sunday Times
Press Association (part owned, News UK is one of 26 shareholders)

I wish people would boycott all of it.

The News of the World was owned by Murdoch and someone within that organisation hacked the phone of Milly Dowler, a teenager who was murdered.

It still makes my blood boil. Rupert Murdoch would have giving the green light for hacking in general, so the buck stops with him.

He got away with it.

[/Qturd ]

Yes I agree about Murdoch not being talked about much. With owning a large chunk of the media and no doubt his countless shills surfing the net its probably of no surprise..

Didn't the News of the World have that fake sheikh that got sent down for fitting people up with his world exclusive "stings". The Fuckers.

Anyway just for comparison, he looks like a strained turd in that last picture.
Kaptain__Krack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 02:02 AM   #20
mollymag4

Ivanka Trump used to look a lot like Barbra Streisand. Then maybe she had some plastic surgery and corrected the nose.

As an aside, the guy (old, fat) who plays Luke Skywalker in the latest movie was interviewed recently and I thought he looked distinctly like Charles Manson--fatter and without the facial tattoo.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote