Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 21-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
mattst
Inactive

Default David Icke book: Love changes everything

I've been reading Love changes everything, one of David Icke's earlier works recently and wonder if anyone else has any thoughts on it.

It's particularly challenging as a read, purely because it suggests things that are so far off what we perceive to be 'normal', as a reader you find yourself scratching your head at times.

Throughout the book, David reminds the reader that there is no obligation to believe it all and individuals should 'take what they want' from it (my words, not his).

However I notice that he - to the best of my knowledge - never refers to this book anymore. If he does, it most be very rarely (similarly to his Green Party book).

Both of these books introduce concepts and ideas that can be linked to David's current work so I just wonder why he doesn't mention them, particularly Love changes everything.

It might be something as simple as they were published with a different publishing company but I'm curious to find out if anyone knows any other reasons - has he ever claimed to no longer fully agree with the content of Love changes everything?

Thanks
Matt
mattst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
grannymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattst View Post
I've been reading Love changes everything, one of David Icke's earlier works recently and wonder if anyone else has any thoughts on it.

It's particularly challenging as a read, purely because it suggests things that are so far off what we perceive to be 'normal', as a reader you find yourself scratching your head at times.

Throughout the book, David reminds the reader that there is no obligation to believe it all and individuals should 'take what they want' from it (my words, not his).

However I notice that he - to the best of my knowledge - never refers to this book anymore. If he does, it most be very rarely (similarly to his Green Party book).

Both of these books introduce concepts and ideas that can be linked to David's current work so I just wonder why he doesn't mention them, particularly Love changes everything.

It might be something as simple as they were published with a different publishing company but I'm curious to find out if anyone knows any other reasons - has he ever claimed to no longer fully agree with the content of Love changes everything?

Thanks
Matt
is this available in e-book format?
Old 22-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
David Icke book: Love changes everything

Never heard of it.

Isn't that a Climie Fisher song?

obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
love life

As far as I know, David dismisses this book as one written when he was preoccupied with his `transition'?

I remember either reading or hearing somewhere that he finds its contents dubious as he wasn't as focused as he was when he wrote his later books? I'm assuming that `Love Changes Everything' was compiled around the same time as the mass ridicule he was going through in the early `90's?

`Truth Vibrations' was written before this huge shift in his consciousness, and `Love Changes...' was compiled during it?

I've a copy somewhere in the attic. It'd be interesting to dust it off and give it a read now.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
love life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
mattst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by love life View Post
As far as I know, David dismisses this book as one written when he was preoccupied with his `transition'?

I remember either reading or hearing somewhere that he finds its contents dubious as he wasn't as focused as he was when he wrote his later books? I'm assuming that `Love Changes Everything' was compiled around the same time as the mass ridicule he was going through in the early `90's?

`Truth Vibrations' was written before this huge shift in his consciousness, and `Love Changes...' was compiled during it?

I've a copy somewhere in the attic. It'd be interesting to dust it off and give it a read now.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
That's a bit worrying - hope he doesn't dismiss everything else he's written in the last 15+ years because he 'wasn't focused' somewhere down the line!

It's an interesting book but too much for me to take in - that might say as much about my own limitations as anything else but so be it.

However, I have found if you try and read it as a science fiction book, you can get round it that way - suspend belief as it were.

Anyhow, it's an interesting, if unusual read.

Not sure about the e-format. Try ebay/amazon.
mattst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
adda
Premier Subscribers

Default Love Changes Everything

I have just read Love Changes Everything, found recently at a boot fair, and found it so interesting that I am starting it again. I was surprised to find it unavailable on David's site as having read Global Conspiracy first, I thought that maybe David should re-read Love Changes Everything as his exasperation, and seeming anger, with the world, that he appears to express now, is in completely opposite to the needs of the Earth Spirit. This early work of David's seems to me to say it all, I have been interested in various aspects of new age (before it was new age), early belief systems, current belief systems, aliens, astrology and more for over thirty years, and LCE seems to tie it together in a way that makes sense, so I am sorry if he dismisses it. However it is the words that matter not the messenger (I think he makes that point in the book as well).

Maybe what he is doing now is what needs to be done now. Love the new t-shirt.

Adda
adda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
theperceivingeye

Anyone interested in letting me borrow their copy?

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #8
stormer

Love is the meaning of life...it is the reason for the journey of the soul.
Old 20-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
gremlin

Just recieved this book today and blimey what a read.

Very interesting and ties in with so much i have learnt to date.

Fascinating book and channeled information. Are we really going back to a time of atlantis? I really ducking hope so.

Worth the read 10/10.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #10
lewi

Cool

Old 21-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #11
gremlin

Thanks to lewi for giving me this book to help me understand more of what is going on in this 3d world about lucifer

Can you imagine having a total understanding because you can travel out your body to the light world?

Even the matrix is making more sense now.

Wow!

Money material shite really looks like it aint worth it any more.

GET THIS BOOK!!!!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote