Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 27-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #1
mr kjell

Default David Icke books to library

Books are concrete and very effective tools to awaken people.

Allso, if there is internet sensorship, then books are available.

I dont know other countries, but my country, there are no one David Ickes book in public library.

So here is suggestions, some campaign to spread David Ickes books to librarys, and remember that these book are concrete stuff, you can touch them.

Some campaign to open David Icke library.

Campaign to spread David Icke books to public libaryes.

Campaing to translate David Icke books to other languages.
mr kjell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #2
kizzie
Registered Users

Buy the books, buy then 2nd hand, at yard sales/car boot sales preloved,craiglist, freecycle pass them on and ask that they also pass on when done.

Maybe now more and more people are waking and will want to read David's books libraries will start getting them in.
Old 27-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #3
mousewitz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Buy the books, buy then 2nd hand, at yard sales/car boot sales preloved,craiglist, freecycle pass them on and ask that they also pass on when done.
This is what I had to do. When I first started reading them I couldn't afford them new so had to beg borrow and steal from friends and ebay. I've since sold them all on again in the hopes someone else can get as much from them as I did.

One thing I like doing is when I see them come up cheap on ebay, I'll try and buy them and donate them to my local doctors, dentists, mechanics etc... Anywhere you normally see magazines. I didn't think they'd take them at first but each time I go back I still see them sat there, or being read by someone waiting
mousewitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 03:19 PM   #4
hound_of_sound
Banned

I put my Icke books in a charity shop
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 04:23 PM   #5
liselott

Do you live in Sweden, Mr Kjell? (Swedish name). I do, and my library has three books by David Icke. One of them (the newest) because I asked them to buy it. Another, older, book that they didn't have they sent for from another library in Sweden that had it. It was actually in my library that I stumbled upon David Icke for the first time.

Last edited by liselott; 27-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 04:48 PM   #6
kappy0405

I've donated a few DI books to the library thinking they would reach more people. Now they're nowhere to be found.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 05:08 PM   #7
mr kjell

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
Do you live in Sweden, Mr Kjell? (Swedish name). I do, and my library has three books by David Icke. One of them (the newest) because I asked them to buy it. Another, older, book that they didn't have they sent for from another library in Sweden that had it. It was actually in my library that I stumbled upon David Icke for the first time.
No, i am from Finland, our second official language is Swedish.

Last edited by mr kjell; 28-03-2015 at 04:38 AM.
Old 28-03-2015, 12:27 AM   #8
knowman
Inactive

Thumbs up My local lending library has two Icke books

This is an important thread. My local lending library has two Icke books: "Remember" and "Human Race". At my local lending library you can request books. I did this with "Perception Deception" months? ago but no word about whether they have bought this book. Perhaps other people could request that their local lending libraries purchase Icke's books?
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 02:40 PM   #9
liselott

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr kjell View Post
No, i am from Finland, our second official language is Swedish.
Oh, I see.
Have you tried asking your library to buy the books you want? My library often buys books when you ask them to.
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #10
cosmic tramp

Quote:

I dont know other countries, but my country, there are no one David Ickes book in public library.

So here is suggestions, some campaign to spread David Ickes books to librarys, and remember that these book are concrete stuff, you can touch them.

You might think this a ridiculous suggestion but how about David Icke town cryers with sandwich boards and leaflets spreading the word in the same manner as Jehovas Witness & Born Again types who volubly preach the Gospels to all ears in town centres...I wonder who'd get more response Christians or Ickeists ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 30-03-2015 at 04:18 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2015, 07:11 PM   #11
mr kjell

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
I am Finnish as can be, my real name is not Kjell, this is nickname.

Why this swedish nickname, we Finland have compulsory swedish language teaching in schools.

Back then my school swedish language teacher give everybody swedish name, and my swedish name was Kjell.

So, i am now mr Kjell here.

What i like Sweden and swedish, that they are very polite, for example traffic culture is complete different compared to Finland, i mean swedish traffic culture is better my opinion, and i like swedish music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1D9NMadiGo

Last edited by mr kjell; 31-03-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 31-03-2015, 07:31 PM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW good ideas.

Quote:

WOW good ideas.

IT was an OLD man that gently said "hey take a look at this book" when I was at the bookstore, which was a D I book.

It took that extra nudge for me for my complete awakening.

Some ppl are walking around like 20% or 50 % awakened and all they need is an extra NUDGE to knock them to complete awakening.

IT was NO accident that it was a d i book too. Since my spritual path needed to know about the reptilians that had always been in my life and still are.

Who the hell else talks about reptilians?? lol

I am glad me and maxine figured out that WE are ONE.

Last edited by 1zenith; 31-03-2015 at 07:34 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2015, 07:46 PM   #13
amber_dawn

My library used to have 3, that is where I read my first one (i think it was the truth shall set you free?) This was years ago. I just did a search though and now there are none.
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2015, 07:46 PM   #14
mr kjell

If you must give 3 David Icke books to somebody, who not know anything about this NWO plan to enslave humatiny, what are the books that you give him?

I suggest these David Icke books.

1. The biggest secret

2. Children of the Matrix

3. The truth vibrations

Last edited by mr kjell; 31-03-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:56 AM   #15
knowman
Inactive

Arrow 1 Truth Free, 2 Biggest Secret, 3 Children Matrix

Quote:
If you must give 3 David Icke books to somebody, who not know anything about this NWO plan to enslave humatiny, what are the books that you give him?
Of Icke's books that I have read I would recommend reading "The Biggest Secret" first. The logical next book after "The Biggest Secret" is "Children of the Matrix". This is a sequel of sorts and goes into greater depth into the reptilian connection. I understand these books are 15 years old now but from the books I have read this is where I would start.

I have ordered a copy of "...And the Truth Shall Set You Free" from a second hand book seller all the way from the UK. This is the book I wanted to read but at the time the only shop that sells Icke's books where I live did not have it in stock. This book, as far as I can tell, contains information about how the conspiracy ties into 20th century history including funding the world wars. This is what I am really interested in. It is referred to a lot in "The Biggest Secret".

Icke's books are units. However, once I have read them all I shall be able to recommend the correct reading order. Perhaps I shall lose interest before that comes to pass? I have to read Icke's books twice to assimilate the information. After "...And the Truth" I shall be reading "Perception Deception". Or so is the plan as the present situation dictates it.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #16
filbert_art

Default library conspiracy?

A library I have visited several times, after looking at their online catalogue and noting down the titles and shelf reference numbers, appear not to have these books on the shelves.

I looked for the books using the shelf and ref numbers, and none were to be found.

When I asked at the enquiries desk, and produced my list of their reference numbers, the chap said, "Wow, I had no idea David Icke had written so many books".

He said that according to his computer, all the books are on the shelves. . . They were not.

After repeating my library search a few times over several months, I at last found one. It appears to be a brand new book (The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it) I am the first one to read this book. )

It is my opinion that these books are taken from the shelves and stored, only making an appearance when people specially reserve the books.

I ordered His latest book, The Perception Deception from Waterstones Bookstore when it was first published. It is a BIG book, too big for me to carry with me, and read on trains and on the bus, with the front cover in full view, in the hope that I would meet other people with the same interests.

I wonder if any other forum members will find the same thing happening in their public libraries?
filbert_art is offline   Reply With Quote