Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 29-10-2018, 10:33 AM   #61
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I'm really not saying that Albert Einstein wasn't intelligent though - he was THE greatest liar of the 20th century.
So what is your best guess at the way things happened ???? How did relativity come about???

Einstein came up with it himself , or was it a script he was reading , prepared by unseen AI/eggheads??

And then there's the all the political work einstien did supporting the NWO agenda...

Very strong lobbier and supporter of israel ....

Was the biggest single influence in getting the A Bomb built ...

The the record tells us " Einstein is shocked and deeply touched by the news of the two atomic bomb droppings .... " ... So he's "shocked" that they used the A bomb he pressured the president to build !!! some genius , what did he think they would do with it???

then next comes this ...
"In an open letter to the United Nations Einstein promotes the formation of a world government." aka the NWO

Last edited by oz93666; 29-10-2018 at 10:44 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 02:28 PM   #62
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Guess you've never heard of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951....(check it for yourself)
At the end of fiscal year 2018, there were 5,792 secrecy orders in effect.
Years ago I read an account of a guy, Albert Bender if I recall correctly, who claimed to be a regular contactee of ET's. He claimes they told him how to make a free energy device and he managed to make one. The picture he took shows a small device in his hands. Whats interesting is that he claims when it started up it crashed through the roof of his home and he was unable to replicate it. With a small amount of rational thought what would this suggest to you?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 02:33 PM   #63
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Well the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 didn't stop:
QEG and Hope Girl
The Keshe Foundation
Steorn Ltd
But it did stop 5,792 cases to date.....do you think all these suppressed patents were for bombs, biological weapons or something even more sinister?

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 02:35 PM   #64
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Years ago I read an account of a guy, Albert Bender if I recall correctly, who claimed to be a regular contactee of ET's. He claimes they told him how to make a free energy device and he managed to make one. The picture he took shows a small device in his hands. Whats interesting is that he claims when it started up it crashed through the roof of his home and he was unable to replicate it. With a small amount of rational thought what would this suggest to you?
It suggests bollox......the point?

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
Old 29-10-2018, 02:37 PM   #65
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
So what is your best guess at the way things happened ???? How did relativity come about???

Einstein came up with it himself , or was it a script he was reading , prepared by unseen AI/eggheads??

And then there's the all the political work einstien did supporting the NWO agenda...

Very strong lobbier and supporter of israel ....

Was the biggest single influence in getting the A Bomb built ...

The the record tells us " Einstein is shocked and deeply touched by the news of the two atomic bomb droppings .... " ... So he's "shocked" that they used the A bomb he pressured the president to build !!! some genius , what did he think they would do with it???

then next comes this ...
"In an open letter to the United Nations Einstein promotes the formation of a world government." aka the NWO
And you dont think the Germans and Japanese would have used such weapons if they got there first?

Maybe he accepted that using them to end the war quicker would have saved lives rather than the war continuing for an unknown amount of years at the cost of may thousands of American troops?

If he was jewish then its no shock he would support Israel now is it.

Another reality is that in order to develop technology people accept that you sometimes have to use it in ways that you dont like in order to get funds, etc. Look at Von Braun and the V1 and V2 programs. He went along with the nazi agenda to further his own science, ultimately benefitting the US, though at a cost of tens of thousands of UK citizens.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 29-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #66
JustMe418

Quote:
It suggests bollox......the point?
That believers in free energy are no different to this guy if they cant make some sort of small working model. I will bet there are people in here who think they know how one is built.
Old 29-10-2018, 02:43 PM   #67
hister67

Quote:
That believers in free energy are no different to this guy if they cant make some sort of small working model. I will bet there are people in here who think they know how one is built.
If things didn't work there would be no need to suppress them ....
5,792 cases...think on that!

Old 29-10-2018, 02:54 PM   #68
JustMe418

Quote:
If things didn't work there would be no need to suppress them ....
5,792 cases...think on that!
Why would they suppress it? like I said before, the energy produce, if it worked, might be 'free' but there would be costs to production, development and maintenance and repair. These things are not free. They could charge premium rates for such support.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #69
st jimmy

Quote:

Einstein took the “Lorentz transformation” and continued to perform mathematical tricks with it; like for example coming up with E = mc2 from calculating the “relativistic” kinetic energy.
The problem is that the “Lorentz transformation” can only be used with “absolute” speed (instead of “relative”). Einstein could have tried to come up with something different but he never did really. Lorentz was awarded a Nobel Prize, but NOT for his transformation that made Einstein world famous.

Quote:
They love to come up with stories to make these atomic bombs more convincing (have you heard even Israel doesn’t use its atomic bombs because they’re “too destructive) and all of these Nobel Prize winners for peace that were protesting against nuclear bombs!
There has never been any weapon of mass destruction that wasn’t used on a massive scale.

Quote:
John Murray Cuddihy thought that Albert Einstein was motivated to distort and destroy science.
Einstein wrote a letter to President Roosevelt demand developing the atomic bomb.
He also wrote a letter to Rothschild…

Quote:
But it did stop 5,792 cases to date.....do you think all these suppressed patents were for bombs, biological weapons or something even more sinister?
The Manhattan project, nuclear bombs and energy are also highly secret.
If these bombs and energy never even existed, nobody could ever find out and disclose it...
Old 29-10-2018, 03:30 PM   #70
hister67

Quote:
Why would they suppress it? like I said before, the energy produce, if it worked, might be 'free' but there would be costs to production, development and maintenance and repair. These things are not free. They could charge premium rates for such support.
Who do you mean by 'they'?.....Government, military, the inventors themselves..

I can see Exxon, BP, Shell etc saying it's a fair cop gov and not putting up any resistance whatsoever....such is the nature of this free(cough) and wonderful Earth we share equally

Old 29-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #71
thermion

Quote:
You have completely missed the point!

A free-energy device is not just a clever collection of magnets, wire, gears, plasma, etc. It can only work if the laws of physics as we understand them are wrong or incomplete, and I think most physicists will agree they are incomplete.

So a free-energy device operates by 'exploiting' a physics we don't understand.

Let's just assume that new physics might be our understanding and accessing zero-point energy. How do you make sure it's only used to run industry, run our homes, transport, endlessly recycle stuff? That would be great. But someone is going to use it as a weapon. It's possible it would make hydrogen bombs look like small fire-crackers. Wouldn't it be prudent for this breakthrough to be suppressed to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands - despite all the good it could do?

We all know the vested interests in the petrochemical industry would do all they could to keep a lid on this. And even if it couldn't be used as a terrible weapon, it might be shrewd to keep it under wraps for a while at least so as not to completely and rapidly disrupt the world economy. In the long run that would be good, but so many of us have our lives and those of our families more or less OK based on the way things are right now.

It should be let out gradually, but once you demonstrate a D-cell battery with the power density of 10 car batteries for example, the genie is out of the bottle.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #72
hister67

Quote:
You have completely missed the point!

A free-energy device is not just a clever collection of magnets, wire, gears, plasma, etc. It can only work if the laws of physics as we understand them are wrong or incomplete, and I think most physicists will agree they are incomplete.

So a free-energy device operates by 'exploiting' a physics we don't understand.

Let's just assume that new physics might be our understanding and accessing zero-point energy. How do you make sure it's only used to run industry, run our homes, transport, endlessly recycle stuff? That would be great. But someone is going to use it as a weapon. It's possible it would make hydrogen bombs look like small fire-crackers. Wouldn't it be prudent for this breakthrough to be suppressed to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands - despite all the good it could do?

We all know the vested interests in the petrochemical industry would do all they could to keep a lid on this. And even if it couldn't be used as a terrible weapon, it might be shrewd to keep it under wraps for a while at least so as not to completely and rapidly disrupt the world economy. In the long run that would be good, but so many of us have our lives and those of our families more or less OK based on the way things are right now.

It should be let out gradually, but once you demonstrate a D-cell battery with the power density of 10 car batteries for example, the genie is out of the bottle.
You make some valid points....but who shall decide when it's the right time for release...
I mean they have no qualms about releasing smart meters or 5G without any stringent long term testing on the detriment to public health ...such as the effects on blood cells etc

I notice when 'they' push for something the safety bar is always raised to accommodate the agenda.

Old 29-10-2018, 05:27 PM   #73
The God Particle

Quote:
He went along with the nazi agenda to further his own science, ultimately benefitting the US, though at a cost of tens of thousands of UK citizens.
Tens of thousands???? 2,754 more like, two people killed per rocket on average, not what you would call a weapon of mass destruction. Lets also not forget von Braun was arrested by the Gestapo and put in jail on charges of deliberately stalling the program and planning to steal a plane and escape.
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #74
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Particle View Post
Lets also not forget von Braun was arrested by the Gestapo and put in jail on charges of deliberately stalling the program and planning to steal a plane and escape.
Lets also not forget that he officially applied for membership in the Nazi Party on November 12, 1937 and in 1940 joined the SS...

Old 29-10-2018, 07:56 PM   #75
The God Particle

Quote:
Lets also not forget that he officially applied for membership in the Nazi Party on November 12, 1937 and in 1940 joined the SS...

Not disputed by me or anyone else, your point is?
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 08:53 PM   #76
JustMe418

Quote:
Tens of thousands???? 2,754 more like, two people killed per rocket on average, not what you would call a weapon of mass destruction. Lets also not forget von Braun was arrested by the Gestapo and put in jail on charges of deliberately stalling the program and planning to steal a plane and escape.
Are you seriously trying to apologise for the man? even if he was working under duress he was still developing powerful weapons. Maybe if the war dragged on he would have made even more destructive weapons. Im quite sure that many German scientists were happy to go along with the regime because it gave them access to resources that would usually be forbidden, such as slave labour and test victims.

OK, I guess I overstated the figure but ths sources says over 7000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onths-WW2.html
Old 29-10-2018, 09:29 PM   #77
hister67

Apparently an estimated 20,000 slave labourers died in the in the making of the V-weapons...and there were about 30,000 British casualties from bombardment.

Old 29-10-2018, 09:32 PM   #78
hister67

Quote:
Not disputed by me or anyone else, your point is?
Balance

Old 30-10-2018, 04:05 AM   #79
oz93666

Quote:
Well the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 didn't stop:
QEG and Hope Girl
The Keshe Foundation
Steorn Ltd...
Precisely ..... hope girl is well meaning but knows nothing of science or engineering , being led by her uncle( I think) who is equally clueless ....

Keresh is another thing... the most barefaced conman in recent history, swindling people out of $100,000's on the promise he can regrow limbs ...selling magic machines which can remove CO2 from the air, and free energy . He'll sell anything the people want, trouble is none of it works !! many lawsuits.

the other companies I haven't investigated.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:48 AM   #80
thermion

https://youtu.be/_7--G5qSDag
Quote:
Precisely ..... hope girl is well meaning but knows nothing of science or engineering , being led by her uncle( I think) who is equally clueless ....

Keresh is another thing... the most barefaced conman in recent history, swindling people out of $100,000's on the promise he can regrow limbs ...selling magic machines which can remove CO2 from the air, and free energy . He'll sell anything the people want, trouble is none of it works !! many lawsuits.

the other companies I haven't investigated.
I find it fascination how these companies can get so much traction. Keshe had hours and hours of 'training' sessions. A dozen or so videos. Plans, demos, etc!

Then there's the QEG lot. Look at this video from them. Were all the people in the room duped? Or actors? Or so poorly educated in basic science they thought what was demonstrated was the real thing? I bet they're all pretty pissed off they haven't got one yet in their homes.

Einstein must have turned in his grave so often that he's fallen through the bottom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7--G5qSDag
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote