Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 09-02-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
sofdmc

Default Alan Watt's Questionable Intentions

I have come across people who say great things about Alan Watt, but at the same time my suspicions were raised when these same people were heavily critical of David Icke's second and more recent donation drive for TPV, repeating the same old mantra of the usual paid trolls that he is taking your money.

Perception Deception page 616, line 6 onwards:

"There is a researcher in Canada called Alan Watt who has claimed on American Radio that I am an agent of British Intelligence. I contacted him when I first heard to ask him to send me all the evidence that he had to back up his claims and I would once again post every word unedited on my website. The evidence he produced? Zilch. The big zero.

Mr Watt has said that there is a British Intelligence training operation for people like me at 'the Cotswolds in London' when the Cotswolds is nowhere near London, never mind 'in' it. The Cotswolds is a tourist region way out of London in the west of England, but again don't let the facts spoil a good hatchet job.

An 'alternative' website had my picture permanently displayed with 'British Intelligence' underneath. I asked them for the evidence and it turned out to be what Alan Watt said! You can take the conspiracy 'researcher' out of the system, but you can't take the system out of the conspiracy 'researcher'."

Later on:
"In the same way, [like politics] infighting, feuding and competing with other researchers is far more important to many in this field than actually what we are supposed to be working for. Have they not looked around the world and their own country and seen what is happening?

But their prejudices and jealousies are far too powerful and consuming... The self indulgence is breathtaking and when the knock comes on their door they will be screaming for their mum."
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com

Last edited by sofdmc; 09-02-2014 at 02:49 PM.
sofdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:45 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

At the end of the day we are all taking the Kings shilling knowingly and using that shilling to get more Wonga via the Ex post justifications and history lessons of past hence.

History is all good but what about the future, if we continue speaking of the past we will never see our future, we are all born ignorant but not stupid.

The way forward is to use our own hands for good, for our own well being, this can never come from ANY book, it is an act of kindness to ourselves.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:50 AM   #3
sofdmc

You could have said it a lot simpler but I will assume you were saying there is little point in posting about this as it is in the past.

I posted it because on reading this section in Perception Deception, this was news to me. And it needs to come out there are many who follow Alan Watt as well and this needs to be put out as soon as possible.
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com
sofdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #4
gremlin

Gould everything I thought when reading books by certain authors was good spiritual information and now I can see a possibility that these people and the views are so wrong. If you have a go at someone you need at some evidence.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Alan is a great historian and has given us a very valuable window into how TPTB think and have managed to get what they want the rest of us to do, nothing else.

If we can start to take longer to work out how to do the things we need instead of wanton desire at the cost of others, we could eventually get everything we need without every hurting others.

Remember the elite do not actually lift a finger to create the damages and heady murder we have so often witnessed, we do that ourselves by being lazy and greedy.

What the elite are very good at is, getting us to be lazy and greedy with expensive advertisements made by us, so we are all contributing towards our unseen demise in many ways, it is as soon as we try to fight this model we end up in the mess we see as a result.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote