Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #101
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedesuperman View Post
I noticed one of my colleagues at my work have this formation of veins on his forehead and it seem normal.
I think you should capture him to hand over to the reptilian hunters as he's obviously reptilian according to the level of evidence Mr Whale uses.

Whilst you're at it, round up a posse and capture this one as well. She obviosuly doesn't know she's a reptilian so won't suspect anything.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurolo...ad/show/355349

Last edited by wispy; 26-08-2011 at 06:03 PM.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #102
whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
I think you should capture him to hand over to the reptilian hunters as he's obviously reptilian according to the level of evidence Mr Whale uses.

Whilst you're at it, round up a posse and capture this one as well. She obviosuly doesn't know she's a reptilian so won't suspect anything.

remind me again why you are on a reptilian website and thread?
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #103
whale

Default Interview with Barbara Bartholic

http://whale.to/b/bartholic.html
[2007] Interview with Barbara Bartholic
To demonstrate this archaic response, consider the case of three attractive psychiatric nurses, working together at the same psychiatric hospital, who decided to spend their summer vacation together in New Mexico. While enjoying the spectacular mountain scenery, they agreed to turn off the main roadway onto what appeared to be a short-cut to their destination, which was a health spa. Fearing they were lost after hours of driving, they stopped at a small store in the middle of nowhere. It was actually the entrance to an underground facility, camouflaged by an old storefront. Hypnosis revealed three matching descriptions of a large underground reptilian alien base. As the women left the store, they were disoriented, unable to speak properly, and barely able to reach their destination. One nurse sitting in the back seat was writhing in considerable back pain. They begged me to work with them to see what had happened. After extensive regressive hypnosis, they were all in agreement that they had been abducted and subjected to forms of mental and physical abuse.
Old 26-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #104
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
remind me again why you are on a reptilian website and thread?
To put a nonbeliever view over otherwise you'll all be patting yourself on each others back and building up the woo frenzy.

Oh, and pointing out the absurdity of some of the claims.

I see it as my mission in life.

Next.
Old 27-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #105
harleyzero
Banned

if you want to get into deep cult hyonosis as a personal crusade.
log on to www.wingmakers.com.
reptilian artwork.
cult of hypnotists.
talk like the world is love and light, but rip you up behind the scenes..
no woo or wow factor just business
harleyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 04:17 AM   #106
dedesuperman

Quote:

Currently the person is not a woman but a man and it is homosexual and a tendency effeminate.

I realized of that (veins in form of y) when he discussed with a girl at the cafeteria when I had sat in front of him. Since I looked at it video of Frequency Fence I try to see whether I meet people having these veins or arteries on the forehead. I even saw some in the Hollywood artists as the actor who played the part of JFK of the televised series Greg Kinnear (The Kennedy) for example.

Check at 1min 4 and 1min 09 if you have a good eye you will see the vein
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3607076121/

And the screen-cap I traced a parallel red line on the right of the vein of Kinnear while indicating by an arrow.

I tried to speak about this kind of odd anomaly with certain people and some say that they has some which have that, not knowing only possibly that it is a reptilian characteristic. I believe that I am the only one in the building where I work who am aware of the subject of the reptilian thing.

In the same time I would try to take a picture with my cell phone of him but discreetly if the opportunity arises.

Last edited by dedesuperman; 27-08-2011 at 04:27 AM.
dedesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 05:23 AM   #107
dedesuperman

I have another example (veins in form of y) it is about a singer of a trash metal band Dissection and the name of the singer is Jon Nödtveid and the song are Starless Aeon:

Check at 54 sec. you clearly see the veins on the forehead

And the screen cap with the 2 red arrows which I drew

Currently this singer died it committed suicide and he was a member of the Misanthropic Luciferian Order founded in 1995.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissect...eidt.27s_death

Last edited by dedesuperman; 27-08-2011 at 05:34 AM.
dedesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #108
whale

Quote:
To put a nonbeliever view over otherwise you'll all be patting yourself on each others back and building up the woo frenzy.

Oh, and pointing out the absurdity of some of the claims.

I see it as my mission in life.

Next.
a.k.a disinfo agent

'Woo' is a giveaway, it is a term invented by the Skeptic/HealthFraud community, the group CSICOP being the pinnacle of that network protecting the psychopathic/reptoid control grid around medicine and science. http://whale.to/p/quacks.html

Last edited by whale; 27-08-2011 at 08:04 AM.
Old 27-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #109
wispy
Banned

Quote:
a.k.a disinfo agent
An agent means I work for others.

I do this because I want to.

And what disinfo have I given?

The evidence on your site and what you post is the disinfo.
Old 27-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #110
whale

Quote:
An agent means I work for others. I do this because I want to. And what disinfo have I given? The evidence on your site and what you post is the disinfo.
you could be one of the army of mindless MKKids

I have to say. Bit like one of those annoying bluebottles, but at least u know you are close to the carcass.
Old 27-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #111
driscol

Quote:

I have to say. Bit like one of those annoying bluebottles, but at least u know you are close to the carcass.
Good god you are arrogant. I am seriously starting to suspect you are here to make the rest of us look as arrogant and hostile as you have acted on this forum. It's quite disturbing.

Not everyone that disagrees with you is MKed or a disinfo agent, get over it.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 08:38 AM   #112
wispy
Banned

Quote:

Mr Whale.

I think you are either deluded and believe the crap you post and link to, or you snigger up your sleeve posting rubbish to keep others deluded and lead them on.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #113
mum2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum2 View Post

Hi there, for really significant shapeshifting evidence, check this link out. This evidence rocks!!. All cudos to the guy who made the vid. I'd appreciate your views too. Cheers for now and have a pleasant week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbfW8TzL4fs

M.
Hello everyone. The information I previously presented on this gent was incorrect. I’d like to share some new information as correction to the video of Andrew Ross Sorkin and his wife Pilar Queen that I posted here previously. New info that I have been able to review by others who are awakened and have kindly shared reveals that based on this video evidence, Mr Sorkin and his wife are not shape-shifters.
The new evidence;
1: the clip is faulty hence the apparent manifestation in the Sorkin gentleman's wife’s dress. The photo can be viewed on Google Images.
2: Mr Sorkin has an eye condition known as Coloboma which is responsible for the strange appearance of his eye. Info about Andrew Ross Sorkin's eye condition is available on Wikipedia and other health information websites.

I have it on my conscience to present factual information and now that I have obtained the correct factual information around Andrew Sorkin and his wife Pilar Queen I am presenting it. Sorry has taken a while to point this out. I feel it is better for me to share this truth with you now that I have it. I wish you all well.
mum2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #114
whale

Dancing Israelis on 9/11 http://youtu.be/X63CQ-dXkwU at about 0.7
or 1:38

neck is real weird

Last edited by whale; 13-09-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 13-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #115
cannasnow

Quote:
Dancing Israelis on 9/11 http://youtu.be/X63CQ-dXkwU at about 0.7
or http://youtu.be/W8FlSWitOpg 1:38

neck is real weird
Really good find! That neck does look odd!

I've seen other possible possible reptilians on video wandering around in Manhattan on the same day. The smoke and mirror surrounding 9/11 is one of the biggest mystery of the 21st century. Really wonder on how many percent of population are really not humans.
cannasnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #116
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedesuperman View Post
I would like to know by looking at this woman having these veins or arteries on the forehead if that is normal in the human being to have this configuration on the forehead?

Can somebody having a certain knowledge on human physiology say if we find that in the human being in general?

Or it is only me which finds that very strange!
I was blow drying my hair the other day in a hurry and turned my head hoizonally like I was sleeping and the same veins appeared, I am certainly not inhabited by a reptilian. So yes this is normal for some people.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 13-09-2011 at 09:37 PM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #117
sloughi
Banned

sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:22 PM   #118
sloughi
Banned

sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #119
eggs of satan
Inactive