Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 07-02-2018, 08:01 AM   #1
size_of_light

Default Top 5 Good/Bad Trump Achievements & is Icke anti-Trump Propagandist?

Hi,

Please list the top 5 things you think Trump has gotten right, and the top 5 things you think he has gotten wrong.

Or...on balance, do you consider Donald a force for good/a positive course correction, or is he furthering the evil agenda of the globalists?

Also add your opinion on Icke's treatment of Trump: Is he bang on the money, are his cartoonish, childishly one-dimensional and petulant meme putdowns of Trump a manifestation of a woefully uninformed grasp of the internal factional warring in the Deep State, is his bewilderingly over-the-top hatred of Trump an ego/"No, I'm the Messiah!" jealousy thing, or is he finally revealing himself as just another Deep State lapdog anti-Trump propagandist puppet activated in the service of Hillary Clinton?

Last edited by size_of_light; 07-02-2018 at 11:03 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
oz93666

Woooow ...don't hold back sol .... No I believe DI is a genuine honorable person ...what you see is what you get ... he's just become cynical over the years , and is overly suspicious of all politicians ... believes anyone with billions must be on the dark side.

It's hard to know what trump is trying to do , he is not all powerful and is surrounded by the old regime ... His manifestation is a reflection of the mass mind of the Americans , many love israel and the military , as does trump , but he definitely is not NWO , and a battle has been going on for a year ..I think those living outside the US don't see or get this ...

Many esteemed sources , Simon Parkes ... Corey Goode ... David Wilcock ,,(the late) William Tompkin ...Andrew Bartzis , are all of the same opinion ,which is that he's no angel , but he's not NWO.

As for the five things he's got wrong and right ... I don't follow politics that closely , but he hasn't attacked any country yet !!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
size_of_light

Thanks for the thoughtful answer, Oz.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have asked for 5 good and 5 bad and just asked people's opinions.

I feel like Icke is being deliberately silent on the fact that Trump has the entire msm against him and is obviously making a lot of bad guys in the establishent feel extremely nervous.

Instead of focusing on this, Icke is making silly little meme posters criticizing Trump for being an ardent supporter of Israel.

Well no shit, Sherlock.

Grow the fuck up.

Nobody is going to get into the position Trump is and have the opportunities he now has without kissing Israel's ass...

...at least to begin with.

One step at a time.

I'm unashamedly a fan of the Magnificent Golden Toad and what he's doing right now.

Icke is letting his supporters down and I can't help feel it is for deeply selfish reasons.

He's terrified to be seen to be even slightly supportive of a sitting President because he thinks it will undermine his body of work and reputation. He condescendingly underestimates the intelligence of his viewership and thinks they're incapable of understanding complexity, subtly and nuance.

So he just demonizes Trump in the most idiotic, one-dimensional way...with a noticeable touch of jealousy.

Then again, perhaps he is just UTTERLY INCAPABLE of analyzing the situation in a more mature, insightful way.

P.S. If a kindly moderator can please hide this thread from the forum's equivalent of Donald Trump Jnr. it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by size_of_light; 07-02-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:09 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: this thread is being moved to 'All things Trump town'.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:06 AM   #5
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Please list the top 5 things you think Trump has gotten right, and the top 5 things you think he has gotten wrong.
Why do you ask but don't give your own list of 5-5?

Donald Trump is a pathological liar that has only 1 interest, his own.
I've compiled a list of some of the lies by Donald, here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320216
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:12 AM   #6
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Why do you ask but don't give your own list of 5-5?

Donald Trump is a pathological liar that has only 1 interest, his own.
I've compiled a list of some of the lies by Donald, here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320216
Thanks.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:46 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

If trump were really taking the fight to the cabal then why is he not waging war on their covert agenda:

-geoengineering
-the SMART grid
-vaccines and endocrine disruption
-control of the money supply

wouldn't a true warrior for truth try to slay those sacred cows?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:55 AM   #8
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Woooow ...don't hold back sol .... No I believe DI is a genuine honorable person ...what you see is what you get ... he's just become cynical over the years , and is overly suspicious of all politicians ... believes anyone with billions must be on the dark side.

It's hard to know what trump is trying to do , he is not all powerful and is surrounded by the old regime ... His manifestation is a reflection of the mass mind of the Americans , many love israel and the military , as does trump , but he definitely is not NWO , and a battle has been going on for a year ..I think those living outside the US don't see or get this ...

Many esteemed sources , Simon Parkes ... Corey Goode ... David Wilcock ,,(the late) William Tompkin ...Andrew Bartzis , are all of the same opinion ,which is that he's no angel , but he's not NWO.

As for the five things he's got wrong and right ... I don't follow politics that closely , but he hasn't attacked any country yet !!
Uhm ... Bill Clinton took 5 years before attacking, Barack Obama 3 years. However it seems that Donald tried to start a war but various problems have stopped the plans, until up now.

The phrase "he is not NWO" is uncomplete, because this NWO is not a monolitic block, it's done of diferent consorteries, one worst than the other.

Last edited by alfredo79; 07-02-2018 at 10:56 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:23 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
The phrase "he is not NWO" is uncomplete, because this NWO is not a monolitic block, it's done of diferent consorteries, one worst than the other.
you think all this division is real? I'm pretty sure at the top it all merges and that the REAL new world order is the SMART grid and while everyone is distracted by infighting the SMART grid agenda moves on apace

this cross talks episode looks at how the corporate media is polarising america (US) and how each side triggers the other:

Two Americas

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/4...democrats-gop/
Old 07-02-2018, 11:57 AM   #10
size_of_light

Reagan - Pedophile, Probable Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bush Snr. - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bill Clinton - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bush Jnr. - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Obama - Probable Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Hillary Clinton - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer

Trump - Smart-Assed Douchebag, Non-Pedophile, Non-Satanist, Non-Mass Murderer

...And yet Icke and most of you fuckers treat him as NO DIFFERENT/NO BETTER than any of those other demonic cunts listed above.

Last edited by size_of_light; 07-02-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #11
alfredo79

Quote:
Reagan - Pedophile, Probable Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bush Snr. - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bill Clinton - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bush Jnr. - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Obama - Probable Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Hillary Clinton - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer

Trump - Smart-Assed Douchebag, Non-Pedophile, Non-Satanist, Non-Mass Murderer

...And yet Icke and most of you fuckers treat him as NO DIFFERENT/NO BETTER than any of those other demonic cunts listed above.
The accusations of pedophilia and satanism have to be proved, for Trump and for the others as well.
The previuos characthers were not mass murderer before having public positions. Trump was not a mass murderer before being presidend, after becoming president, he has expanded the ray of action for drone attacks, military operations in war theatres.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:59 PM   #12
size_of_light

Quote:
The accusations of pedophilia and satanism have to be proved, for Trump and for the others as well.
The previuos characthers were not mass murderer before having public positions. Trump was not a mass murderer before being presidend, after becoming president, he has expanded the ray of action for drone attacks, military operations in war theatres.
So desperate to put him in the same category as the others when there is daylight separating them.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:59 PM   #13
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you think all this division is real? I'm pretty sure at the top it all merges and that the REAL new world order is the SMART grid and while everyone is distracted by infighting the SMART grid agenda moves on apace

this cross talks episode looks at how the corporate media is polarising america (US) and how each side triggers the other:

Two Americas

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/4...democrats-gop/
Look, none of us is into the secret rooms. I think that there are conflicts among the diferent consorteries of the NWO, then it's possible that exists a central unity of controll. I don't know, but it's not strange that there are conflicts for profits, power, positions and strategies. None is contrary to SMART grids because all of them know that this thing offers power and easy management of the masses.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #14
alfredo79

Quote:
So desperate to put him in the same category as the others when there is daylight separating them.
You have the right to dream.

At the moment the reality tells diferently, but keep your dreams.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:15 PM   #15
size_of_light

Quote:
You have the right to dream.
You have the right to mindlessly parrot opinions that aren't your own.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #16
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Trump has already killed more civilians in less than a year than Obama killed in 8 years through drone strikes and US airstrikes. This feat was achieved months ago. He has softened the rules of engagement.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:50 PM   #17
fairyprincess

Trump is just like every other elite scumbag.

The only difference is, he's as imbecilic as the average American voter. That why his their guy. The average American is suspicious of the intelligent......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 07-02-2018 at 01:51 PM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:07 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Trump is just like every other elite scumbag.

The only difference is, he's as imbecilic as the average American voter. That why his their guy. The average American is suspicious of the intelligent......
i disagree

I think the imbeciles are the progressive urban psuedo-culture drones who want everyone to become mindless, alienated automatons like them run by an AI powered technocracy

idiots
Old 07-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Look, none of us is into the secret rooms. I think that there are conflicts among the diferent consorteries of the NWO, then it's possible that exists a central unity of controll. I don't know, but it's not strange that there are conflicts for profits, power, positions and strategies. None is contrary to SMART grids because all of them know that this thing offers power and easy management of the masses.
i read an article recently where there was a 'conservative' debating with his college buddy 'liberal' friend

he argued that crypto-currencies were libertarian whilst artificial intelligence was communist

Communist governments want to know what the yield is of all farmers for example and even their future yield and thats the kind of central control mindset that is so in favour of artificial intelligence

Cryptos on the other hand they say offer decentralised transactions and yes that is possible however the technocrats that are pushing the AI SMART grid on us also want digital currencies which they can control centrally

So i don't see a divide there....i still see two sides that ultimately are moving us in the same direction: towards total centralised control

Yes there are people within the right who are against that but there are also many people on the right who support it

Neither side is opposing the REAL agenda and instead is distracting everyone from that
Old 07-02-2018, 02:30 PM   #20
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Trump has already killed more civilians in less than a year than Obama killed in 8 years through drone strikes and US airstrikes. This feat was achieved months ago. He has softened the rules of engagement.
You're just parroting this article:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-al...st-isis-653564