Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 16-02-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
morning

Default "Surreal" Conference, Trump Lanches War On "Out Of Control" Press

In Fiery, "Surreal" Press Conference, Trump Launches War On "Out Of Control" Press: Main Highlights

President Trump blasted the "out of control" dishonesty of the mainstream media during a Thursday press conference, accusing reporters of distorting facts to help special interests.

At the start of a nearly two-hour announcement, which was meant to introduce the new pick for Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta and promptly turned into a fiery, at times rambling back and forth with members of the press more reminiscent of his campaign speeches, which covered leaks to the media, Russian relations, immigration policy, the final fate of ObamaCare and a multitude of other subjects, President Trump rejected portrayals of chaos in his administration and claimed "incredible" progress in his first four weeks in office, lashing out at media organizations he said "will not tell you the truth."

"I'm not ranting and raving, I'm just telling you you're dishonest people,"
Trump told the press.

Trump opened the speech with what Bloomberg dubbed a 25-minute tirade in which he pointed to the stock market’s performance as evidence of his early accomplishments and said news organizations work "for the special interests and for those profiting off a very, very broken system." He mentioned that a Rasmussen poll found that he had 55 percent approval - Gallup’s most recent tracking poll found he had 40 percent support -- and said "the stock market has hit record numbers, as you know."

"I’m here today to update the American people on the incredible progress that’s been made the last four weeks since my inauguration," Trump said. "I see stories of chaos. It’s the exact opposite. This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine." "There’s zero chaos" he claimed, and pivoted to Obama: "To be honest I inherited a mess," Trump said. "It’s a mess. At home and abroad."

The president then launched into a laundry list of issues on which he has claimed victories and progress, including border security, combating the Islamic State, job creation and a reduction of government regulation.

“In each of these actions I'm keeping my promises to the American people. These are campaign promises,” Trump said. He said the steps he’s taken in the four weeks since he was sworn in should surprise nobody, especially in the media.

But the highlight was his all out attack on the press :

“I'm making this presentation directly to the American people with the media present, which is an honor to have you, this morning, because many of our nation's reporters and folks will not tell you the truth. And will not treat the wonderful people of our country with the respect that they deserve."

"Many of our nation's reporters and folks will not tell you the truth and will not treat you with the respect you deserve"

"Much of the media in Washington, D.C., along with New York, Los Angeles in particular, speaks for the special interests and for those profiting off the obviously very, very broken system.

“The press has become so dishonest that if we don't talk about it we are doing a tremendous disservice to the American people. Tremendous disservice. We have to talk about it. We have to find out what's going on because the press honestly is out of control."

“In other words, the media is trying to attack our administration because they know we are following through on pledges that we made, and they are not happy about it, for whatever reason. But a lot of people are happy about it."

Full article:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ain-highlights

Last edited by morning; 16-02-2017 at 08:13 PM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

The corporate-fascist media was bought up long ago by the people behind the cartel of private banks which created the federal reserve bank and who own the corporations that make up the 'military industrial complex' eg oil and weapons manufacturers

Those people want war with russia and they have their people in the intelligence agencies. The operations side of the CIA is essentially the military wing of the CFR which is itself merely the public face of the corporate network

The corporate media is their attack-dog and their assets in the intelligence agencies are feeding them the info they need to launch attacks at trump to ensure that there are no obstacles to war with russia
Old 16-02-2017, 08:21 PM   #3
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The corporate-fascist media was bought up long ago by the people behind the cartel of private banks which created the federal reserve bank and who own the corporations that make up the 'military industrial complex' eg oil and weapons manufacturers

Those people want war with russia and they have their people in the intelligence agencies. The operations side of the CIA is essentially the military wing of the CFR which is itself merely the public face of the corporate network

The corporate media is their attack-dog and their assets in the intelligence agencies are feeding them the info they need to launch attacks at trump to ensure that there are no obstacles to war with russia
the media doesn't have to do a damn thing.

the "alternative media" is just as bought and controlled by corporate interests. Breitbart is a perfect example. Trump wants to deligitimize all media, except for deep state outlets like Breitbart and Infowars. So only his version of reality is worth anything.

Trump already chose plenty of Russiaphobes in his cabinet. Add in all the Islamophobes, and you can see the path traveled along is already chosen.

Flynn was likely a trojan horse for the Russians. It's all comming apart now.

Trump has demanded that Russia return Crimea, and has stated that Obama was "weak on Russia" when it came to responding to the annexation of Crimea.

seems you just want to blame everyone else but the source of the problem.

Trump and those behind him, who put him into the whitehouse.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 16-02-2017 at 08:22 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 08:26 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
seems you just want to blame everyone else but the source of the problem.

Trump and those behind him, who put him into the whitehouse.
ah the 'deplorables'

yeah...those pesky working people huh?

why can't they just curl up and die quietly?

why did they have to pick someone other then pizza loving clinton?

they just complicate everything! war with russia was coming so smoothly under clinton and obama

i guess they could genocide them....oh yeah....they are already doing that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2017 at 08:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
ah the 'deplorables'

yeah...those pesky working people huh?

why can't they just curl up and die quietly?

why did they have to pick someone other then pizza loving clinton?

they just complicate everything! war with russia was coming so smoothly under clinton and obama

i guess they could genocide them....oh yeah....they are already doing that
No I was talking about the deep state.

Thats who put Trump in office.

Trump didn't even get the popular vote, so it wasn't "the people" but I'm sure the controllers had the electoral college all figured out.

I see you are still buying into this charade.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 16-02-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:32 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No I was talking about the deep state.

Thats who put Trump in office.

Trump didn't even get the popular vote, so it wasn't "the people" but I'm sure the controllers had the electoral college all figured out.

I see you are still buying into this charade.
no vancity LOTS of people voted for trump

regardless of whether trump is legitimate or not MANY people voted for what trump was selling

Trump ran on an anti-corporate-globalism ticket and that is what MANY people voted for ie those people clinton called the 'deplorables', who are a vast swathe of honest, hard working, tax paying americans!

"...the American people have to know that there's a game going on inside the intelligence community... at the bottom of all this is the fact that there are those that seek to separate US from Russia to reignite the cold war... wake up America!!''- Dennis Kucinich

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned

[QUOTE]
Quote:
no vancity LOTS of people voted for trump
LOTS of people voted for Hillary too, despite her being a shitty candidate. Shows how shitty Trump was.

Quote:
regardless of whether trump is legitimate or not MANY people voted for what trump was selling
Yeah but this proves nothing. Many people voted for what Hillary "was selling" Why do you keep trying to legitimize Trump ? He is no different than any other politician, a liar selling what certain demographics WANT TO HEAR.

Quote:
Trump ran on an anti-corporate-globalism ticket and that is what MANY people voted for ie those people clinton called the 'deplorables', who are a vast swathe of honest, hard working, tax paying americans!
Obama ran on an anti war, anti corporate ticket, and thats what MANY people, FAR MORE THAN TRUMP, voted for. They were also a vast swathe of honest hard working, tax paying Americans too. Or where they not "REAL AMERICANS"

I'll say it again. All you are doing is trying to legitimize Trump. There is nothing different about him. He is only playing to a different base. THAT IS ALL.

Quote:
"...the American people have to know that there's a game going on inside the intelligence community... at the bottom of all this is the fact that there are those that seek to separate US from Russia to reignite the cold war... wake up America!!''- Dennis Kucinich
Why did Trump ask for Russia to return Crimea ?

Why did Trump call Obama "weak on Russia" ?

Do you remember when Obama was voted in. He too wanted to have "better relations" with Russia.

How did that turn out ?
Old 16-02-2017, 08:47 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
LOTS of people voted for Hillary too, despite her being a shitty candidate. Shows how shitty Trump was.
people voted for clinton because they have bought into the 'progressive' agenda

Quote:
Yeah but this proves nothing. Many people voted for what Hillary "was selling" Why do you keep trying to legitimize Trump ? He is no different than any other politician, a liar selling what certain demographics WANT TO HEAR.
hilary was selling more of what obama had given ie the destruction of the US and endless war

Quote:
Obama ran on an anti war, anti corporate ticket, and thats what MANY people, FAR MORE THAN TRUMP, voted for. They were also a vast swathe of honest hard working, tax paying Americans too. Or where they not "REAL AMERICANS"
yeah but he wasn't in the race...it was clinton or trump so i don't know why you've brought him up there

Quote:
I'll say it again. All you are doing is trying to legitimize Trump. There is nothing different about him. He is only playing to a different base. THAT IS ALL.
No i don't see centralised control as legitimate

my major concern as i have explained to you for a long time is that we might all be dragged into world war 3 by the neocons and democons

If flynn for all his faults was trying to build bridges with russia as some believe then his departure should be concerning for anyone who does not want confrontation with russia; but maybe you'd like to see the US go toe to toe with russia

Quote:
Why did Trump ask for Russia to return Crimea ?

Why did Trump call Obama "weak on Russia" ?

Do you remember when Obama was voted in. He too wanted to have "better relations" with Russia.

How did that turn out ?
the deep state are very good at getting their way

Lets say they manage to find some proof that trump was speaking to the ruskies before he took office, the deep state could use it to impeach him or they could use it as leverage over him

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:04 PM   #9
sambrokyl

Tell you what, like him or not. American politics are interesting again
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:06 PM   #10
morning

Trump taking a position against the MSM raises eyebrows. It is easy to jump to the assumption that this indicates him as being against the deep state, there are factions who he is seriously at odds with. But that doesn't mean we should ignore key players of the military-industrial complex who he is aligned with, who put him into power and whose agenda he is continuing. Being realistic, what are the chances that he is going to promote genuine independent media (and yes it does exist - not all "alternative" is controlled). The deep state is funding fake "alternative" media, is Trump's attack on the press part of this effort to promote the fake alternatives? It seems very likely, given his close association with notorious alt right media figures. This is also adding fuel the divide and conquer fire, both sides are duped and turning against each other in a frenzy. They still can't stop the real independents who are exposing the circus.

Last edited by morning; 16-02-2017 at 09:08 PM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:19 PM   #11
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
Trump taking a position against the MSM raises eyebrows. It is easy to jump to the assumption that this indicates him as being against the deep state, there are factions who he is seriously at odds with. But that doesn't mean we should ignore key players of the military-industrial complex who he is aligned with, who put him into power and whose agenda he is continuing. Being realistic, what are the chances that he is going to promote genuine independent media (and yes it does exist - not all "alternative" is controlled). The deep state is funding fake "alternative" media, is Trump's attack on the press part of this effort to promote the fake alternatives? It seems very likely, given his close association with notorious alt right media figures. This is also adding fuel the divide and conquer fire, both sides are duped and turning against each other in a frenzy. They still can't stop the real independents who are exposing the circus.
A ray of wisdom on this forum.
Cheers!

Last edited by alfredo79; 16-02-2017 at 09:20 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:20 PM   #12
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post

You are very spot on with your analysis.

That is what I'm trying to tell people. This is all a psy op that has been built up for decades.

Trump's chief strategist, who has been elevated to a position no previous strategist has been, was the former head of notorious fake "alt news" website Breitbart.

Breitbart is the Trump state propaganda arm. It was built in Israel. This is no exaggeration.

So when people jump on the "Trump is calling out the MSM" meme, its just a fucking joke, because all he is doing is promoting his corporate controlled alternative masquerading as "alt media" or "truth"

This is a completely controlled psy op. In fact I reckon currently that the MSM has more truth than the likes of Breitbart.

Every word that comes out of Trump's mouth was crafted by Steve Bannon who is a member of the CNP. The CNP is probably the closest we can come to the deep state. The deep state is essentially speaking through Trump and Bannon. Bannon is an "alt right" propagandist. So they are speaking to an audience. An audience that is significant on this forum.

Breitbart, and Infowars entire purpose is to spin the NWO controlled Trump outfit into being the hero or protagonist, who is actually fighting against the NWO.

Its something that many people on this forum just cannot seem to see beyond. People have been conditioned for too long by these fake "alternative sites".

Last edited by vancity eagle; 16-02-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:25 PM   #13
aurum
Inactive

Well worth the watch imo. Esp 60 mins or so in, best press conference ever hahaa!

Last edited by aurum; 16-02-2017 at 09:28 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #14
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post

lol handling of the BBC guy 1 hr 13mins in!
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:54 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Tell you what, like him or not. American politics are interesting again
that's not a good thing

it would be better if everyone ignored politics and instead pursued grassroots decentralised solutions

now everyone is giving away their psychic energy to these billionaire fuckers
Old 16-02-2017, 10:00 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

i can't watch all that press conference it's just reality TV

what a fucking circus
Old 16-02-2017, 10:16 PM   #17
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
i can't watch all that press conference it's just reality TV

what a fucking circus
I enjoy his refreshing candour.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:20 PM   #18
cont

I don't know whether it was the camera but it looks like Trump at that press conference was projected against a green screen. his body seemed cut-out against the backdrop.

probably not an important thing to notice. you do wonder whether he could be performing in another room and replaced in the press room by a hologram.

sound from his voice could come out the microphone.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 11:09 PM   #19
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
that's not a good thing

it would be better if everyone ignored politics and instead pursued grassroots decentralised solutions

now everyone is giving away their psychic energy to these billionaire fuckers
I have to disagree with you on this. It IS a good thing, in my opinion anyway, because people are finally starting to wake up and take a bit of an interest in what's going on around them. People have been far too immersed in their own little bubbles for too long. Ignoring the wider agenda for an easy life.

It may well be better, in the long game, that people simply ignore politics and pursue grassroots decentralised solutions... But that's simply not where we're at, right now, for the most part. It's far, far easier said than done- it really is.

I'd love to pursue a grassroots decentralised solution... In fact, it's the only smart thing to do in the current climate. But as of now I'm pretty much stuck, and there's nothing I can do about that. Many other people are in a similar boat.

No one has to give their psychic energy away to anyone. I don't envy 'billionaire fucker' Trump, no way & no how would I want to inherit nor try to fix the fucking shitshow that he's taken on- as a business proposition the USA is beyond fucked. They are 100% broke, insolvent. The sheer scale of the corruption is beyond belief. I couldn't do it. But if no one does it, or tries to do it, then what happens next?? Can everyone just pack up their possessions in a hanky and go off on their merry way to find some grassroots decentralised solution somewhere? WHERE?? So we have to get real in the interim. I don't dispute your ideology, I don't. People with the eyes to see will already be onto it, if they're smart. Doesn't take much research to discover how many are doing just that. But many, many people don't have the eyes to see, or especially the means to make that change- normal, hardworking people.

That's the current situation as it stands, and you go from there.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:09 AM   #20
paddy_blake

paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote