Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 17-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #101
jake_ball

Also Geta, why should he be ultra polite to her ? Someone needs to start saying it as it REALLY is. That's what we all want isnt it ? People pussy-foot (pardon the untended pun there lol) around too much, and no-one says it how it is. Trump says it as it is, and all the snowflakes start screaming and crying.

Straight talk is good. Especially nowadays.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 09:14 PM   #102
getagrip
Inactive

I dunno Jake, I feel that anyone who has been allowed to sit in the chair as 'President' is there because it suits tptb.
He fulfils the latest soundbites - against being 'politically correct' pro 'free speech' " "Build that wall" "I calls it how's I see it" I can guarantee that he is not a 'man of the people' He is someone who has the money and decided he wanted to relish the 'power' he is a useful tool, no more than that. I don't believe he is fully aware of just how much he is being played.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 09:25 PM   #103
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I dunno Jake, I feel that anyone who has been allowed to sit in the chair as 'President' is there because it suits tptb.
He fulfils the latest soundbites - against being 'politically correct' pro 'free speech' " "Build that wall" "I calls it how's I see it" I can guarantee that he is not a 'man of the people' He is someone who has the money and decided he wanted to relish the 'power' he is a useful tool, no more than that. I don't believe he is fully aware of just how much he is being played.
Well I am willing to wait and see. If I am wrong, I am strong enough to say so. And I WILL say so, publically on here and in real life. I have NOT invested in Trump. Other people have invested a hell of a lot into being anti-trump, and those people will NEVER admit if they turn out to be wrong. Those people may actually turn out to be right, but they're gambling their reputation TOO MUCH - And reputation is important WAY TOO MUCH for some people - So they can NEVER EVER admit that they got it wrong, even if the proof is right in front of them. Me, like I said, I dont care about all the reputation shit, I will hold my hands up, and say it, and I will not stop talking just cos I make a mistake once in a while.

I will hug you and Vancity Eagle and the like, when I am proved wrong and say "You got it right mate (re Trump)". But I dont think anyone is gonna do that if the opposite turns out to be true. And that is cos no-one really gives a shit about anyone else, or even about truth.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 17-03-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 17-03-2017, 09:40 PM   #104
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Well I am willing to wait and see. If I am wrong, I am strong enough to say so. And I WILL say so, publically on here and in real life. I have NOT invested in Trump. Other people have invested a hell of a lot into being anti-trump, and those people will NEVER admit if they turn out to be wrong. Those people may actually turn out to be right, but they're gambling their reputation TOO MUCH - And reputation is important WAY TOO MUCH for some people - So they can NEVER EVER admit that they got it wrong, even if the proof is right in front of them. Me, like I said, I dont care about all the reputation shit, I will hold my hands up, and say it, and I will not stop talking just cos I make a mistake once in a while.

I will hug you and Vancity Eagle and the like, when I am proved wrong and say "You got it right mate (re Trump)". But I dont think anyone is gonna do that if the opposite turns out to be true. And that is cos no-one really gives a shit about anyone else, or even about truth.
Haha! I always look forward to free hugs! Don't get me wrong here, I would dearly love to believe that there are people in positions of power who are there for the good of the people. Sadly, my sceptical side doubts that very much. Surprisingly, politics do not really grab my attention for the most part but my gut tells me that Hillary desperately wanted the top job before it was 'explained' to her why that was never going to happen.

The more Trump pisses people off with his outrageous behaviour, the more people will demand something be done about it. This could be a massive exercise in PRS. I feel he is so much a puppet that I can just about see his strings when he appears on TV.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 09:49 PM   #105
jake_ball

Quote:
Haha! I always look forward to free hugs! Don't get me wrong here, I would dearly love to believe that there are people in positions of power who are there for the good of the people. Sadly, my sceptical side doubts that very much. Surprisingly, politics do not really grab my attention for the most part but my gut tells me that Hillary desperately wanted the top job before it was 'explained' to her why that was never going to happen.

The more Trump pisses people off with his outrageous behaviour, the more people will demand something be done about it. This could be a massive exercise in PRS. I feel he is so much a puppet that I can just about see his strings when he appears on TV.
My hugs arent free!
Old 17-03-2017, 10:29 PM   #106
jake_ball

I just watched the video of Trump supposedly not shaking hands with Merkel. It was the press trying to create a story yet again (ie the press asked them to shake hands).

Also, Merkel pulled a face which showed disrepect to Trump when he said that Merkel and him had some common ground (ie they both got wire tapped).

Anyway, why should Trump show any warmth towards someone who is part of a conspiracy to destroy America and to destroy freedom on a global level ? The NWO needs to be shown that they cannot push people around.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:33 AM   #107
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post

That's just so insane. But it is so SO accurate!!

Last edited by lavendersky; 18-03-2017 at 01:35 AM.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 02:41 AM   #108
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
A random thought on Trump: Was watching the news tonight; Merkle and Trump sat side by side. Trump refused to give any eye contact let alone a handshake. What a petulant arse this man really is.

I truly believe he will be taken out in the very near future it will be straight forward - with no conspiracy to his demise. It will be a simple case of someone who cannot bear to have this man in power for one moment longer.
Absolutely. The way he behaved to this woman leader was disgusting. Not even the common courtesy of eye contact or a handshake. How can so many people be fooled by this clown?
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 02:51 AM   #109
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
You Are absoluely right and the proof is so obvious ! FIVE of his treasury team - FIVE of his treasury team are GOlden Sachs men!!!
Old 18-03-2017, 02:59 AM   #110
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
I just watched the video of Trump supposedly not shaking hands with Merkel. It was the press trying to create a story yet again (ie the press asked them to shake hands).

Also, Merkel pulled a face which showed disrepect to Trump when he said that Merkel and him had some common ground (ie they both got wire tapped).

Anyway, why should Trump show any warmth towards someone who is part of a conspiracy to destroy America and to destroy freedom on a global level ? The NWO needs to be shown that they cannot push people around.
Stop talking such garbage. Tump is also part of the same group. Or else explain why he has employed vitually all golden Sachs men to run his treasury department.

Tump is an egomaniac and sex pest. And he has simply done a deal with the financial elite to let him enjoy all the benefits of being president ( I.e access to all the presidential mind control sex ' kittens') while the elite maintain total control of the financial system.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:03 AM   #111
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Also Geta, why should he be ultra polite to her ? Someone needs to start saying it as it REALLY is. That's what we all want isnt it ? People pussy-foot (pardon the untended pun there lol) around too much, and no-one says it how it is. Trump says it as it is, and all the snowflakes start screaming and crying.

You are so brainwashed by Tumps nonsense that it is frightening.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:24 AM   #112
Cryptoverse

I'm not a fan of her either (Merkel)...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 18-03-2017 at 04:24 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #113
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickepower View Post
Stop talking such garbage. Tump is also part of the same group. Or else explain why he has employed vitually all golden Sachs men to run his treasury department.

Tump is an egomaniac and sex pest. And he has simply done a deal with the financial elite to let him enjoy all the benefits of being president ( I.e access to all the presidential mind control sex ' kittens') while the elite maintain total control of the financial system.
Shut it snowflake.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:59 AM   #114
alfredo79

Quote:

But he doesn't explain the monetary system or the lies of the organized religions, for example. He says the same things that can says the ignorant housewife of the my town. During the electoral campaign he said particular things about "NWO" but however put in the contest of the paradigm left/right, and with the goal to get elected capturing the attention of the alternative public.
Then I think that a political guide at a certain point has to use a rethoric less offensive, telling the truth but in less trivial ways.

Last edited by alfredo79; 18-03-2017 at 09:05 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 09:17 AM   #115
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickepower View Post

You don't think as a billionaire, he can afford his own sex kittens?

tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #116
jake_ball

Default "The Boss Baby" kid's movie is obviously a Trump piss-take

There is a new cgi-animated movie out soon called "The Boss Baby". By the looks of it, it's about a baby who goes around in a black suit and is a secret mafia boss. It's obviously been made to take the piss out of Trump. And guess who plays the part of the baby ? - Yes Alec Baldwin (the dodgy fucker who's whole family's arses are owned) - And yes the other week he did that piss take of Donald Trump that was all over the MSM.

Notice how the Dreamworks logo below resembles a Hammer and Sickle ?

Last edited by jake_ball; 20-03-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #117
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
That's just so insane. But it is so SO accurate!!
Here's Paul Watson's video about the same topic: liberal lunatics.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 31-03-2017 at 01:56 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote