Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 22-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #81
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
I agree with this. A lot of what happens is creating a false security bubble for the woman, where she thinks she is in control but is actually leading herself to ruin.
The females are generally very 'masculine' if we are to use this terminology. Often men are more caring and thus more 'feminine''. the whole thing is a load of bs it has nothing to do with gender, rather it is an issue of culture. The suggestion druids sent young people off to fornicate in the woods is part of this culture sabotage. it is obvious bs if we are to suppose druids were wise they would not encourage such shenanigans having children on a whim. In a healthy culture there is no great divide between the sexes and both are 'feminine' although such terminology is problematic being of latin origin when they already were using males as soldiers and females to raise soldiers. this is what the divide is about for purposes of imperialism rather than there being any truth to the hunter gatherer myths or that males are inherently bad and females inherently good.both would have been home makers involved in the nurturing of children. it is just for imperialism it was deemed better to use males as the soldiers and keep the females safe to recharge the supplies so they developed these gender stereotypes and for such function. preparing a child to become a blood thirsty killer or to incubate such is hardly a feminine endevour.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 22-10-2017 at 10:53 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #82
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
The females are generally very 'masculine' if we are to use this terminology. Often men are more caring and thus more 'feminine''. the whole thing is a load of bs it has nothing to do with gender, rather it is an issue of culture. The suggestion druids sent young people off to fornicate in the woods is part of this culture sabotage. it is obvious bs if we are to suppose druids were wise they would not encourage such shenanigans having children on a whim.

In a healthy culture there is no great divide between the sexes and both are 'feminine' although such terminology is problematic being of latin origin when they already were using males as soldiers and females to raise soldiers. this is what the divide is about for purposes of imperialism rather than there being any truth to the hunter gatherer myths or that males are inherently bad and females inherently good.both would have been home makers involved in the nurturing of children.

It is just for imperialism it was deemed better to use males as the soldiers and keep the females safe to recharge the supplies so they developed these gender stereotypes and for such function. preparing a child to become a blood thirsty killer or to incubate such is hardly a feminine endevour.
Good post.

Women with child cannot be warriors, and hold all of the natural tools needed for feeding and raising children, even other womens children, IE, wet nursing, where as men can be expendable for battle, also one man can fertilize many females so fewer are needed for breeding purposes, in breeding dairy herds the bull is in with his females 24-7 in large open sheds, when he is spent, they insert another and its off to the pet food factory for him.

We also see in the same dairy factory farms who do not want male calves, which are often raised and live a very short life and killed for veal or have their lives ended shortly after leaving the womb, which I have seen being done.

However, today our numbers are larger than the farmers need due to new technology, so both sexes are now being sacrificed and destroyed faster than any other time in history. As the technology increases so will our numbers be reduced until a happy medium is gained, but those who are left to breed will be the elite themselves. No one else will be born unless they are needed for the system they are building using us as slaves in the process. If we could cherish our children more and breed less we could take back control of our immediate environment and the elite could no longer use us as pawns in their game.

This is where I think we are heading if we don't get our act together.

Last edited by the apprentice; 22-10-2017 at 12:25 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 10:14 PM   #83
mightiswrong
Banned

hmm well they want to go to explore space that is their plan. probably it is possible to beat them too it using teleportation. they think they can travel in space with nuclear power or something but it is just not possible to travel like that over such distance. with good nutrition and thought power then we can teleport. if they try to do then they will turn into nice people and alternative is blow up in a nuclear reactor in the middl of space. they are so dumb thinking it is possiblle to go in other solar systems using their crude technologies and slow witted brains

Last edited by mightiswrong; 23-10-2017 at 10:46 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 12:14 AM   #84
rooey

well In my experience something's have definitely beat them to space, interdimensional travel and teleportation [seen 2 types] ..
Old 24-10-2017, 09:08 AM   #85
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Good post.

Women with child cannot be warriors, and hold all of the natural tools needed for feeding and raising children, even other womens children, IE, wet nursing, where as men can be expendable for battle, also one man can fertilize many females so fewer are needed for breeding purposes, in breeding dairy herds the bull is in with his females 24-7 in large open sheds, when he is spent, they insert another and its off to the pet food factory for him.

We also see in the same dairy factory farms who do not want male calves, which are often raised and live a very short life and killed for veal or have their lives ended shortly after leaving the womb, which I have seen being done.

However, today our numbers are larger than the farmers need due to new technology, so both sexes are now being sacrificed and destroyed faster than any other time in history. As the technology increases so will our numbers be reduced until a happy medium is gained, but those who are left to breed will be the elite themselves. No one else will be born unless they are needed for the system they are building using us as slaves in the process. If we could cherish our children more and breed less we could take back control of our immediate environment and the elite could no longer use us as pawns in their game.

This is where I think we are heading if we don't get our act together.
Women with child cannot be warriors and raise children ha ha - tell that to Boudica and the many hundreds of female warriors that had kids around the world.
Or to women in armies around the world who have kids.
This is not a new thing.

The elite would be men like Elon Musk who has 6 children by in vitro fertilisation (giving him triplets and twins) and then goes on to tell poor people to stop reproducing - so he'd be happy for the masses to stop populating as long as the elite keep doing it though.

Last edited by Daisy101; 24-10-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 12:25 PM   #86
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Women with child cannot be warriors and raise children ha ha - tell that to Boudica and the many hundreds of female warriors that had kids around the world.
Or to women in armies around the world who have kids.
This is not a new thing.

The elite would be men like Elon Musk who has 6 children by in vitro fertilisation (giving him triplets and twins) and then goes on to tell poor people to stop reproducing - so he'd be happy for the masses to stop populating as long as the elite keep doing it though.
If you read my words as they are written you will see that it says with child, IE, carring the child.

We all also fail to realise that the general public are also capable of creating life as the elite do, there are very many intelligent people around us, many who we walk past every day, who can create anything if they wanted, but are told they cannot or are incapable of doing so.

Please read my post correctly instead of cherry picking what one want to see.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #87
Daisy101

Quote:
If you read my words as they are written you will see that it says with child, IE, carring the child.

We all also fail to realise that the general public are also capable of creating life as the elite do, there are very many intelligent people around us, many who we walk past every day, who can create anything if they wanted, but are told they cannot or are incapable of doing so.

Please read my post correctly instead of cherry picking what one want to see.
I don't recall ever carrying a child constantly - during war people had to protect their children from danger - you fight to save them - there are family, elders etc... and husbands that can 'carry' a baby.
That's a very weak argument. Women also get stronger during pregnancy - I dug up the whole garden at 8 and a half months pregnant aint no one was gonna stop me - I pulled them bushes up by the roots - I couldn't do that now.

Do you really think women are weak little fragile creatures? ha ha - why do you think God chose women to give birth?
I'll give you men are stronger usually compared to women but the female figure was born to fight to protect a child - usually from the males.

Last edited by Daisy101; 24-10-2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #88
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I don't recall ever carrying a child constantly - during war people had to protect their children from danger - you fight to save them - there are family, elders etc... and husbands that can 'carry' a baby.
That's a very weak argument. Women also get stronger during pregnancy - I dug up the whole garden at 8 and a half months pregnant aint no one was gonna stop me - I pulled them bushes up by the roots - I couldn't do that now.

Do you really think women are weak little fragile creatures? ha ha - why do you think God chose women to give birth?

I'll give you men are stronger usually compared to women but the female figure was born to fight to protect a child - usually from the males.
My wife has had several children, so I know what they are capable of doing, they are very strong.

I do admire the female lionesses and their ability to chose when they want to breed, but it does not stop the rouge male from killing all of the previous masters children.

Today the onus on female is under great threat and I do not like that.

My wifes mother carried children constantly with only a very short break between the six of them.

I like to debate not argue.

Last edited by the apprentice; 24-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #89
Daisy101

Quote:
My wife has had several children, so I know what they are capable of doing, they are very strong.

I do admire the female lionesses and their ability to chose when they want to breed, but it does not stop the rouge male from killing all of the previous masters children.

Today the onus on female is under great threat and I do not like that.

My wifes mother carried children constantly with only a very short break between the six of them.

I like to debate not argue.
When you start a line with 'Women with child cannot be warriors' which is a lie
you think that is debating? ....

Last edited by Daisy101; 24-10-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:43 PM   #90
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
When you start a line with 'Women with child cannot be warriors' which is a lie
you think that is debating? ....
How many heavily pregnant women does one see fighting in war if ever?? not a lie, "a fact", which is what I was pointing to.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:30 PM   #91
Daisy101

Quote:
How many heavily pregnant women does one see fighting in war if ever?? not a lie, "a fact", which is what I was pointing to.
Hmmm here are a few...

Empress Jingo Kogo led a Japanese invasion of Korea whilst pregnant and had adjustable armour made.

Phung Thi Chinh fought alongside other women and gave birth whilst doing so, carried the newborn and the sword at the same time.

Freydis Eiriksdottir whilst pregnant , grabbed a sword, faces down her attackers and stabs herself in the chest to intimidate the native Americans into running away.

Mandikhai Khatun gave birth to twins during a fight and kept going.

Ilona Zrinyi a hungarian noblewoman was left alone to defend a castle for 3 years whilst pregnant.

Teurai Ropa Nhongo was a guerilla fighter in the 70's who fought days after giving birth and later took office.

Lorena Barros a filipino revolutionary , fought while pregnant, tortured into miscarrriage and died.... etc...

So you keep changing the meaning of what you said but the women still keep on proving you wrong huh? lol

Last edited by Daisy101; 24-10-2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:33 PM   #92
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Hmmm here are a few...

Empress Jingo Kogo led a Japanese invasion of Korea whilst pregnant and had adjustable armour made.

Phung Thi Chinh fought alongside other women and gave birth whilst doing so, carried the newborn and the sword at the same time.

Freydis Eiriksdottir whilst pregnant , grabbed a sword, faces down her attackers and stabs herself in the chest to intimidate the native Americans into running away.

Mandikhai Khatun gave birth to twins during a fight and kept going.

Ilona Zrinyi a hungarian noblewoman was left alone to defend a castle for 3 years whilst pregnant.

Teurai Ropa Nhongo was a guerilla fighter in the 70's who fought days after giving birth and later took office.

Lorena Barros a filipino revolutionary , fought while pregnant, tortured into miscarrriage and died.... etc...

So you keep changing the meaning of what you said but the women still keep on proving you wrong huh? lol
Nah here is the best one

Aided and distracted by a boy of course from behind.

She is not with child though.

Last edited by the apprentice; 24-10-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:56 PM   #93
Daisy101

Quote:
Nah here is the best one

Aided and distracted by a boy of course from behind.

She is not with child though.

Or this one.....

Old 24-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #94
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Or this one.....

Meet the boss of them all.

Old 24-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #95
rooey

I hate to say this, but imo men are in crisis, because of the problems between man and woman. A woman can make me or break me, but for some reason all the women in my life have shot me down instead of raised me up. They don't love themselves, their special centres are full of gunk, while men have been turned into salivating sex monsters for a dollar, but whom actually just want good connection with a woman. except she has been turned into slave of the state, is totally disconnected from her intuition, and sides with women all the time, never seeing any point a man could make for face value or really ever having a good look at herself. His feelings really don't count, they are just something to be navigated while she gets what she wants. Everything gets dumped on the man.

Womens liberation was a joke, they have bought this line that somehow man is responsible for all woes and now they are making us suffer. however they are just puppets being used to crush their own race into oblivion.

So right now im blaming woman. Damn you woman can't you see the effect you have on me? you don't support the good men, while opening your legs to absolute chumps in the universal scheme of things. just for some material gain or an ego boost. then when the ground turns red again because of the blood spilt by men fighting men, you will hide away and cry, unwilling to see your role in the scheme of things. Blaming men for their angry violent ways, when you are the one keeping us that way. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!*

*I desperately want to be wrong about this more than anything, but sorry that's how I see things currently.

Last edited by rooey; 24-10-2017 at 09:32 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 10:15 PM   #96
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I hate to say this, but imo men are in crisis, because of the problems between man and woman. A woman can make me or break me, but for some reason all the women in my life have shot me down instead of raised me up. They don't love themselves, their special centres are full of gunk, while men have been turned into salivating sex monsters for a dollar, but whom actually just want good connection with a woman. except she has been turned into slave of the state, is totally disconnected from her intuition, and sides with women all the time, never seeing any point a man could make for face value or really ever having a good look at herself. His feelings really don't count, they are just something to be navigated while she gets what she wants. Everything gets dumped on the man.

Womens liberation was a joke, they have bought this line that somehow man is responsible for all woes and now they are making us suffer. however they are just puppets being used to crush their own race into oblivion.

So right now im blaming woman. Damn you woman can't you see the effect you have on me? you don't support the good men, while opening your legs to absolute chumps in the universal scheme of things. just for some material gain or an ego boost. then when the ground turns red again because of the blood spilt by men fighting men, you will hide away and cry, unwilling to see your role in the scheme of things. Blaming men for their angry violent ways, when you are the one keeping us that way. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!*

*I desperately want to be wrong about this more than anything, but sorry that's how I see things currently.

My grandfather said to me way back in the early sixties, stay well clear of the good lookers, what you need is a women who wears national health glasses and thick wooly socks and can bake a decent cake, I have known both and the latter came up trumps and is one hell of a home maker, never wears makeup or shaves, top dollar now for over 30 years, can't beat her heart or her mind.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:22 PM   #97
Daisy101

Quote:

You and the apprentice are wrong to blame all women you've only known a few.
I've been hurt really bad and should hate men but I don't because I know there are good men out there - I just haven't met any yet - so technically I have no proof other than I see them on the television so they must exist somewhere lol.
Maybe you should think about where you found these women - were they drinking at the time? Most men only chat me up if they are drinking.

As for the ugly woman being a nicer woman - that's not true - my ex cheated on me with a really non attractive to the average male type woman (Ugly is what society calls her) - - because he thought the same as you - my crime was to refuse to say yes to things I did not want to do on moral grounds - being a perfect housewife and running the company and bringing up kids alone and keeping my looks and figure wasn't enough - it was all about how far he could control me to do anything he asked - so he thought dating an ugly woman she would be so glad of the attention she'd do anything he actually told me he was doing this after he got caught ( it took me a while as no one believed he could be dating her lol ) - well turned out she wasn't holier than thou - she'd slept with over a hundred men and was only 21 and had stds and did drugs - she also proved by the things she did that ended with me calling the police that she was truly ugly on the inside.
His next unattractive girlfriend was also a nasty woman and also yet again I had to call the police on her.
His third one - also nasty to me - but by then I divorced him -but he keeps dating these monstrous women that have no dignity for marriage or respect for the mothers of their boyfriends children. Now I cut all contact as I realise that he winds them up like toys to attack me - that's his fault not mine - I was always civil to him and his girlfriends. Oh yeah and he even dated a prostitute and every one of these women refused to do the things he asked ha ha.

So yes I know there are same nasty women out there - but - they were fuelled by him telling them lies about me - I know that. It's easy for them to hate me as he tells them women that look good are nasty inside like you guys are saying and their jealousy kicks in. He can't date attractive women anymore as his looks have gone so it works both ways - young unattractive women only date him if he flashes the cash now. You attract a certain type of woman if you do that.

I've tried just being friends with men but they are not interested they want a full on relationship straight away.

I thought I married a good guy but I was too young to see the red flags - but I see them now and avoid that type - problem is that type have the confidence to ask women out so that's why women date them - the good guys just sit and stare I presume as I've never been asked out by one to be able to turn them down.

I'd love a nerdy good guy to come along but you can't judge people by looks so that won't work. You have to get to know someone. Problem is I attract psycopaths and narcissists.

I refuse to turn into a bitter old woman though - and I hope you guys don't turn into bitter old men. I think you have to hold your hand out and trust the opposite sex - yes your hand might get bitten but then again it might not.....

I've never had a male friend since school and in school I had loads. I see them now and they just want to date me even if they are married. They say I am still a friend but that's not how they treat me.
I really want to be friends with men because I prefer men's company to women - so I will be alone lol because they all think like you guys at my age - they've been bitten so just want to use my body and not be friends - but I'd rather be alone than in a relationship where I am not best friends with the man I am with.

Don't give up or get bitter - try talking to women instead of staring at them with hate and lust lol.
I'm going to try talking to men more...same applies to me I know.

Last edited by Daisy101; 25-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:34 PM   #98
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
You and the Apprentice are wrong to blame all women you've only known a few.

I've been hurt really bad and should hate men but I don't because I know there are good men out there - I just haven't met any yet - so technically I have no proof, other than I see them on the television so they must exist somewhere lol.

Maybe you should think about where you found these women - were they drinking at the time? Most men only chat me up if they are drinking.

As for the ugly woman being a nicer woman - that's not true - my ex cheated on me with a really non attractive to the average male type woman (Ugly is what society calls her) - - because he thought the same as you - my crime was to refuse to say yes to things I did not want to do on moral grounds - being a perfect housewife and running the company and bringing up kids alone and keeping my looks and figure wasn't enough - it was all about how far he could control me to do anything he asked - so he thought dating an ugly woman she would be so glad of the attention she'd do anything he actually told me he was doing this after he got caught ( it took me a while as no one believed he could be dating her lol ) - well turned out she wasn't holier than thou - she'd slept with over a hundred men and was only 21 and had stds and did drugs - she also proved by the things she did that ended with me calling the police that she was truly ugly on the inside.
His next unattractive girlfriend was also a nasty woman and also yet again I had to call the police on her.

His third one - also nasty to me - but by then I divorced him -but he keeps dating these monstrous women that have no dignity for marriage or respect for the mothers of their boyfriends children.

Now I cut all contact as I realise that he winds them up like toys to attack me - that's his fault not mine - I was always civil to him and his girlfriends. Oh yeah and he even dated a prostitute and every one of these women refused to do the things he asked ha ha.

So yes I know there are same nasty women out there - but - they were fuelled by him telling them lies about me - I know that. It's easy for them to hate me as he tells them women that look good are nasty inside like you guys are saying and their jealousy kicks in.

I've tried just being friends with men but they are not interested they want a full on relationship straight away.

I thought I married a good guy but I was too young to see the red flags - but I see them now and avoid that type - problem is that type have the confidence to ask women out so that's why women date them - the good guys just sit and stare I presume as I've never been asked out by one to be able to turn them down.

I'd love a nerdy good guy to come along but you can't judge people by looks so that won't work. You have to get to know someone. Problem is I attract psycopaths and narcissists.

I refuse to turn into a bitter old woman though - and I hope you guys don't turn into bitter old men. I think you have to hold your hand out and trust the opposite sex - yes your hand might get bitten but then again it might not.....

I've never had a male friend since school and in school I had loads. I see them now and they just want to date me even if they are married. They say I am still a friend but that's not how they treat me.

I really want to be friends with men because I prefer men's company to women - but until I find someone willing to be my friend I am not dating them - so I will be alone lol because they all think like you guys at my age - they've been bitten so just want to use my body and not be friends - but I'd rather be alone than in a relationship where I am not best friends with the man I am with.

Don't give up or get bitter - try talking to women instead of staring at them with hate and lust lol.
I'm going to try talking to men more...same applies to me I know.
In my era the paradigm was just beginning to fall apart, sex on tap came in like a dose from a one night stand, glue sniffing began and heroin was already common.
I have know many women but managed to stay away of those who were not firing on all cylinders, my siblings also found their life long partners and are still with them.
Bitter old men hey, not so much of the old not just yet, just try not to turn into Nora and you will get on fine.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #99
Daisy101

Quote:
In my era the paradigm was just beginning to fall apart, sex on tap came in like a dose from a one night stand, glue sniffing began and heroin was already common.
I have know many women but managed to stay away of those who were not firing on all cylinders, my siblings also found their life long partners and are still with them.
Bitter old men hey, not so much of the old not just yet, just try not to turn into Nora and you will get on fine.
Guys -look at yourselves - men are always telling me that women my age let themselves go - yet men my age
look 30 years older than they should - usually due to alcohol and overeating. I don't fancy men younger than me but I
also find it hard to date guys my age that look like they are my father's age.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:53 PM   #100
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Guys -look at yourselves - men are always telling me that women my age let themselves go - yet men my age
look 30 years older than they should - usually due to alcohol and overeating.

I don't fancy men younger than me but I also find it hard to date guys my age that look like they are my father's age.
If you hold onto looks as a prize winning technique nothing will ever please you, a rich fat farmer has all the land and the money and a combine harvester too.

When we were in Berlin certain night clubs were full of young men, but it was hard to tell the difference, boys from Brazil we used to call em, well you have to check out what the older men were warning us all about.

Soon you won't be able to tell at all then what, glad I found my soul partner 35 years ago.