Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 09-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #61
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
A dad kisses his daughter, and that makes him a pedo ? Get real.
I really don’t think it’s “normal” for a father to be pictured like this with his teenage daughter repeatedly.
If this isn’t a sexual thing, there must be similar pictures with his other children (including his 3 sons)...

You could try an image search with “daughter lap father” for comparison; there aren’t many pictures of teenage girls sitting on daddy’s lap.
With an image search with “son lap father” I immediately get 2 pictures of a teenage boy sitting on the lap of his father though...

Here's a 1996 photograph showing 15-year-old Ivanka sitting on Donald Trump's lap during a concert at the Mar-a-Lago.

What kind of father would be pictured with his daughter in bed like this?

Here are some more (innocuous) pictures, including Donald Sr. and Jr. in bed together: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fter-side.html

What would a father reply to the question “What's the favorite thing you have in common with your daughter?”;
In 2013, Trump answered:
Quote:
Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her.
In 2003, while talking to Howard Stern on his radio show, Donald said:
Quote:
You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody.
And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall, she's got the best body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ars-later.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 09-02-2018 at 10:14 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 09:06 PM   #62
jake_ball

Not convinced.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:17 PM   #63
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Not convinced.
You're not convinced that he has said he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter?

that he has 'sex' in common with her?

Or, that he said 'what a beauty that one... if i weren't her father...'

https://youtu.be/DsOVVqubBus?t=125

Still not convinced?

And people laugh it off, it's just a Donald-ism, isn't it? Donald clowning about?

Also, look at Ivanka's facial expression (especially in the third video) - everything is forced... She and Melania are playing a part.

Ivana claims Trump raped her - then went very quiet.

Couple that with Melania's frown:

They are both afraid of him - what the hell does he do to them, one really does have to ask.

The man is a fucking monster, and the things he says about Ivanka are un-natural.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 09-02-2018 at 11:26 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:29 AM   #64
jake_ball

No Zhiba, not convinced by your use of MSM propaganda.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 10-02-2018, 11:46 AM   #65
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
No Zhiba, not convinced by your use of MSM propaganda.
its not msm propaganda, it is his own words.

Are his own words not damning enough?

Ya know, if it was someone like Blair saying these things, or someone like Savile saying these things, then they would be clear evidence to damn them.

But when it is saviour Trump saying them, suddenly 'nothing to see here' - and nothing will convince those who do not want to see.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:45 PM   #66
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
its not msm propaganda, it is his own words.

Are his own words not damning enough?

Ya know, if it was someone like Blair saying these things, or someone like Savile saying these things, then they would be clear evidence to damn them.

But when it is saviour Trump saying them, suddenly 'nothing to see here' - and nothing will convince those who do not want to see.
Even if it was Blair saying that stuff, yes I would cringe, but no, it isnt damning evidence. Sorry.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:14 PM   #67
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Even if it was Blair saying that stuff, yes I would cringe, but no, it isnt damning evidence. Sorry.
So, you think it is ok for a man to say he wants to have sex with his daughter and that he finds her more attractive than his wife?
Old 10-02-2018, 08:45 PM   #68
jake_ball

Quote:
So, you think it is ok for a man to say he wants to have sex with his daughter and that he finds her more attractive than his wife?
I didnt say that. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I just think that youre pushing mainstream media propaganda.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #69
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
I didnt say that. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I just think that youre pushing mainstream media propaganda.
no i'm not pushing main stream anything.

And neither did i try and put words into your mouth. i asked you a question, whether you think what he said was ok.

i am quoting the exact words that Trump uses and you claim that you are 'not convinced.'

Not convinced of what?

He said that he thinks his daughter is more attractive than his wife, that he would date her if he wasn't her father and that he has 'sex' in common with her.

So, i'll ask you jake: do you think those words are appropriate for any man to say about his daughter?

Do you think it is ok for him to say these things about his daughter given that he is president?

What are you not convinced of?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-02-2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:34 AM   #70
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Reagan - Pedophile, Probable Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bush Snr. - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bill Clinton - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Bush Jnr. - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Obama - Probable Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer
Hillary Clinton - Pedophile, Satanist & Mass Murderer

Trump - Smart-Assed Douchebag, Non-Pedophile, Non-Satanist, Non-Mass Murderer

...And yet Icke and most of you fuckers treat him as NO DIFFERENT/NO BETTER than any of those other demonic cunts listed above.
I agree with this. I think Trump should at least be given a chance and given credit for all the stuff he's doing behind the scenes cleaning out the swamp listed above. He's done a lot so far, more than any establishment president.
Its just not reported in the mainstream media, none of it. And the stuff he's doing bringing business back, lowering black and Hispanic unemployment...why doesnt the Guardian and the BBC report these things? Its either true or it isnt, time for the media to start being responsible and reporting the truth. People are sick of lies.

On the downside he's clearly in the grip of the Zionists (though maybe another of his red herrings playing the game for a reason), and the thought of military parades seems like such a huge backward step, the signs of insecurity of any country. The world needs peace and negotiation, not pointless macho displays of war. Its 2018, time for a new way of doing things and showing ways of greatness other than weapons whose only purpose is to kill people.

But its curious David Icke doesnt acknowledge whats going on behind the scenes, even though he is maybe right to be cynical about the whole system. But with Qanon, incredible progress is being made to free the US and the world from the fascist globalist agenda which Hillary would have had securely in place by now had she been voted in. In that sense, Trump might have just saved the world, cleaning out the swamp.

I just hope the US moves forward in peace, realising all wars are pointless. What has 15 years in the middle east achieved for anyone on either side? Its made much of the Middle East poorer, and America poorer too (apart from those at the top of the wealth pyramid) Trump has to turn this around.
Military for defence maybe, but as an ongoing offensive war against poor countries, this has got to stop. Trump could go down in history as being the president of peace, its the only way he will achieve a legacy superior to those who preceded him. I think he's a good chess player and is playing the game accordingly and cunningly behind the scenes. He cant overturn hundreds of years of the establishment (satanic, paedo etc) overnight. And most of the criticism from the left is ill thought out and increasingly desperate. They should be attacking those mentioned at the top of this post, if they really cared about the world.

Last edited by northern star; 11-02-2018 at 01:05 AM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:33 AM   #71
jake_ball

Quote:
no i'm not pushing main stream anything.

And neither did i try and put words into your mouth. i asked you a question, whether you think what he said was ok.

i am quoting the exact words that Trump uses and you claim that you are 'not convinced.'

Not convinced of what?

He said that he thinks his daughter is more attractive than his wife, that he would date her if he wasn't her father and that he has 'sex' in common with her.

So, i'll ask you jake: do you think those words are appropriate for any man to say about his daughter?

Do you think it is ok for him to say these things about his daughter given that he is president?

What are you not convinced of?
Not convinced that he is a pedo who is molesting his daughter. Youre convinced though, so I hope you are happy now.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:09 AM   #72
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Not convinced that he is a pedo who is molesting his daughter. Youre convinced though, so I hope you are happy now.
i'm always happy thanks, it is my natural demeanour.

Old 13-02-2018, 05:40 AM   #73
northern star

This video, made last year, is really excellent and puts the Trump presidency in context (imo)

Kicks in at 11.00 about Trump himself, but the whole thing should be listened to for the big picture.

https://youtu.be/B1jCCFKip2E
Old 22-02-2018, 06:44 AM   #74
size_of_light

When history finally grabs you whiney little anti-Trump assholes by the lapels and pins you up against the locker door to judge your sorry asses, the first thing he's gonna whisper mockingly in your ear is:

"Rosie O'Donnell was anti-Trump.

...And still you didn't cut the guy any slack."

"Enjoy the lake of fire, fuckers!"

* Ka-boom! *
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 06:18 AM   #75
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Hi,

Please list the top 5 things you think Trump has gotten right, and the top 5 things you think he has gotten wrong.

Or...on balance, do you consider Donald a force for good/a positive course correction, or is he furthering the evil agenda of the globalists?

Also add your opinion on Icke's treatment of Trump: Is he bang on the money, are his cartoonish, childishly one-dimensional and petulant meme putdowns of Trump a manifestation of a woefully uninformed grasp of the internal factional warring in the Deep State, is his bewilderingly over-the-top hatred of Trump an ego/"No, I'm the Messiah!" jealousy thing, or is he finally revealing himself as just another Deep State lapdog anti-Trump propagandist puppet activated in the service of Hillary Clinton?
your vision is clouded and has made your thinking erroneous.

wake up and see the bigger picture.

that the Trumpeter is part of a much bigger plan.

Do you understand the basics of social engineering?

you probably don't or you would know that one of the basic techniques for engineering a society is to create a villain for it to gather against .

It's quite simple I don't know why people don't see it.

if you want people on board for your plan, you create a villain in the minds of those people, and have him promoting all the things you're actually against, so that the people gather together in support of those things.

you are blind if you can't observe such a simple method of social engineering.

in fact even a blind person could see it its so obvious.

and you say Icke underestimates his reader's capacity for subtly but you can't see such a simple plan.

Pathetic.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 06:26 AM   #76
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
When history finally grabs you whiney little anti-Trump assholes by the lapels and pins you up against the locker door to judge your sorry asses, the first thing he's gonna whisper mockingly in your ear is:

"Rosie O'Donnell was anti-Trump.

...And still you didn't cut the guy any slack."

"Enjoy the lake of fire, fuckers!"

* Ka-boom! *
shame you're really, really bitter...

it must be a Trump-supporter thing

my advice: join "the Donald", a section on Reddit for people to circle-jerk abou how great Trump is...

thy would love you there and there's a lot of them, you'll be right at home
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 06:35 AM   #77
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
shame you're really, really bitter...

it must be a Trump-supporter thing

my advice: join "the Donald", a section on Reddit for people to circle-jerk abou how great Trump is...

thy would love you there and there's a lot of them, you'll be right at home
Hehe. Thanks. Duly noted.

You're totally wrong about Trump.

Deep down you don't like his hairdo and resent his success and the fact that he has the brass balls to publicly tell horrible lesbian pigs to go fuck themselves.

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-02-2018 at 06:35 AM.
Old 23-02-2018, 08:23 AM   #78
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Hehe. Thanks. Duly noted.

You're totally wrong about Trump.

Deep down you don't like his hairdo and resent his success and the fact that he has the brass balls to publicly tell horrible lesbian pigs to go fuck themselves.
There is something about Trumpo that makes me want to punch him, really, really hard. I'm talking punch him with the ferocity of a Lenox Lewis uppercut hard.

Now, he hasn't done anything to offend me, perse - even though i think he is generally offensive - but me, personally, i can't say that he's done anything to make me really angry or mad.

It isn't his hairdo or his arrogance or his success, or the 'fact that he has brass balls,' or any of his policies. It isn't even his inappropriate comments about his daughter or women in general or even his 'you can't touch me' attitude....

He just has a face that is begging to be punched. Really really hard.

And the fact that no-one, not even HC, has actually stood up to him lol

Alan Sugar is another one, and Simon Cowel.

Although, having said all this, i am seeing the irony of an innocuous pacifists people who need punching list
Old 23-02-2018, 08:28 AM   #79
size_of_light

Quote:
It isn't even his inappropriate comments about his daughter or women in general or even his 'you can't touch me' attitude....
Trump is a douchebag, a prick, a smart arse, and a total 'fuck you!' tonic for every SJW on the planet.

But I truly don't think he is a child molester.

The very fact that he has made such admittedly sick and creepy remarks about his own daughter in public is strong evidence to me that he has never actually done anything like that for real.

Can you imagine either of the Bushes or Clinton daring to make jokes about incest on TV?
Old 23-02-2018, 08:46 AM   #80
size_of_light

The real point, imo, is that Trump represents a factional shift behind the scenes; a faction that hasn't had a controlling influence for a long time, if ever, had the ability to put their man in office.

Did anyone get the chance to read the thread I posted on the Trump family background in the secret space program or breakaway civilization going back to the 19th century Airship Mystery?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320734

There's much more to all this than just whether you like or don't like the personality of Donald Trump.

I've always admired Icke but sadly, he has been left in the fucking dust on this issue.

It seems all he can do nowadays is sulk at his fanboys about another bad President.

Pull your finger out, Dave, and get back to serious research!

They came after you about the reptilian stuff and you blinked.

But the reptilian stuff is more real and relevant than it ever was.

Quit bitching about mundane political issues.

Last edited by size_of_light; 23-02-2018 at 08:47 AM.