Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 05-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #181
lavendersky

One thing that really stood out about DT was when a woman in San Francisco was knifed to death by an illegal right around the time DT started campaigning. The family was grieving the loss of their loved one and DT used the tragedy to push his agenda. The timing of it all was no coincidence IMO and it wasn't just some random crime, but a very strategic crime involving a system-bred psychopath. The attack on that woman brought the whole illegal immigration problem to the forefront and Trump used it to push an agenda and the victim's family called him out on it and did not want her death used as propaganda. After that happened Trump recoiled and proceeded by playing it cool. He's holding back a lot and trying to "get down" with the everyday people and putting on an innocent face like he's just a hard working American businessman wanting to make America great again.It's bullshit,but he has succeeded at fooling a lot of people.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #182
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
One thing that really stood out about DT was when a woman in San Francisco was knifed to death by an illegal right around the time DT started campaigning. The family was grieving the loss of their loved one and DT used the tragedy to push his agenda. The timing of it all was no coincidence IMO and it wasn't just some random crime, but a very strategic crime involving a system-bred psychopath. The attack on that woman brought the whole illegal immigration problem to the forefront and Trump used it to push an agenda and the victim's family called him out on it and did not want her death used as propaganda. After that happened Trump recoiled and proceeded by playing it cool. He's holding back a lot and trying to "get down" with the everyday people and putting on an innocent face like he's just a hard working American businessman wanting to make America great again.It's bullshit,but he has succeeded at fooling a lot of people.
So you think that Hillary is a better choice? Because ultimately- rightly or wrongly- that is the choice. Personally I can't fault someone for highlighting the problems that arise as a consequence of illegal immigration- sadly, it's reality. I agree that people shouldn't be used as political weapons but at the same time should her death just go in vain? Be forgotten in the name of political correctness? If it was a member of your family, murdered by someone who by rights shouldn't have even been in the country at all- would you say NOTHING?

I like you LavenderSky so this isn't a personal attack at all, just a point of contention.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:37 PM   #183
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
So you think that Hillary is a better choice? Because ultimately- rightly or wrongly- that is the choice. Personally I can't fault someone for highlighting the problems that arise as a consequence of illegal immigration- sadly, it's reality. I agree that people shouldn't be used as political weapons but at the same time should her death just go in vain? Be forgotten in the name of political correctness? If it was a member of your family, murdered by someone who by rights shouldn't have even been in the country at all- would you say NOTHING?
No, I don't think Hillary is a better choice.I cannot stand her. But they are playing the good vs. evil game and either way it goes it is meant to deceive and dominate the masses. The radical left has pissed so many people off with their "anything goes-do it if it feels good" way of thinking and the perversion of basic beliefs many hold dear, so much that people are begging for a more conservative way of life. They want the iron fist to come down even if it means surrendering their cherished freedoms. They want protection from the boogeymen crawling out of every corner and preying on their families. Right now the world is being invaded by system bred psychopaths that have helped steer all of this with their fear mongering. More federal intervention and surveillance is on it's way to "protect" the citizens from the psychos it bred and possibly women having no choice but to cover up from head to toe because these psychopaths cannot resist even the slightest bit of flesh!

Quote:
I like you LavenderSky so this isn't a personal attack at all, just a point of contention.
No probs. We all have our personal views and angles from which interpret things
Old 05-11-2016, 06:55 PM   #184
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
No, I don't think Hillary is a better choice.I cannot stand her. But they are playing the good vs. evil game and either way it goes it is meant to deceive and dominate the masses. The radical left has pissed so many people off with their "anything goes-do it if it feels good" way of thinking and the perversion of basic beliefs many hold dear, so much that people are begging for a more conservative way of life. They want the iron fist to come down even if it means surrendering their cherished freedoms. They want protection from the boogeymen crawling out of every corner and preying on their families. Right now the world is being invaded by system bred psychopaths that have helped steer all of this with their fear mongering. More federal intervention and surveillance is on it's way to "protect" the citizens from the psychos it bred and possibly women having no choice but to cover up from head to toe because these psychopaths cannot resist even the slightest bit of flesh!

No probs. We all have our personal views and angles from which interpret things
I'm not denying that we're seeing a Hegelian dialectic playing out- not at all. But we know what the problem is. What reaction is most appropriate in terms of the solution?
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:29 PM   #185
bendoon

Quote:
A Governments primary responsibility is the safety of it's citizens above all other considerations. Thousands of American citizens have been killed by illegal aliens. Someone running for office is not pushing an "agenda" by pointing this out and saying he is going to stop it, that's his job if elected. The people who are pushing an agenda are the ones trying to cover up for illegal immigration and not attempting to prevent it.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 05-11-2016 at 11:45 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 01:52 AM   #186
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
A Governments primary responsibility is the safety of it's citizens above all other considerations. Thousands of American citizens have been killed by illegal aliens. Someone running for office is not pushing an "agenda" by pointing this out and saying he is going to stop it, that's his job if elected. The people who are pushing an agenda are the ones trying to cover up for illegal immigration and not attempting to prevent it.
Why not bring some facts and statistics as to how many murders per year are carried out by immigrants as opposed to US citizens. Until then all you are doing is just useless talk. Trump exploited that woman's death for political points, it is disgusting, and the woman's family even called him out.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:08 AM   #187
vancity eagle
Banned

Why does a black supremacist cult support Donald Trump ?

Why does the Trump campaign run by the Council for National Policy have these black supremacists always in the background of Trump speeches ?

What is the agenda here ? Strange bedfellows no ?

Here is the cults website

http://gods2.com/

Last edited by vancity eagle; 06-11-2016 at 05:10 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:08 AM   #188
alfredo79

It's all people who lives fooling the bollocks. I don't know if it is part of some specific agenda, but surely it needs to bring how much people as possible as to vote the testimonial.

Last edited by alfredo79; 06-11-2016 at 07:08 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:30 PM   #189
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
I'm not denying that we're seeing a Hegelian dialectic playing out- not at all. But we know what the problem is. What reaction is most appropriate in terms of the solution?
For real change to happen we have to take a leap of faith and be willing to see the world in a different way. I think most people want change but they don't want to let go of the things they are most comfortable with. With every election people believe there will be change but it is never really change, just another illusion to make us believe things are changing. Maybe it all comes down to how badly we want it. Is our will to end the chaos and suffering of the world greater than the elite's will to keep it all going?
Old 06-11-2016, 02:42 PM   #190
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
For real change to happen we have to take a leap of faith and be willing to see the world in a different way. I think most people want change but they don't want to let go of the things they are most comfortable with. With every election people believe there will be change but it is never really change, just another illusion to make us believe things are changing. Maybe it all comes down to how badly we want it. Is our will to end the chaos and suffering of the world greater than the elite's will to keep it all going?

I'm quite old.
Seen a lot of changes, many of them for the better.
Democratic politics can improve society. It aint perfect but the alternatives are a lot worse.
Somebody on here the other day was wishing for 'enlightened people' to run the show.
That'd work!
NOT
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #191
lavendersky

Sorry, I basically answered my own question in the last post. The elites will to remain in control is greater than the people's will for change because the people are afraid to let go of the things/beliefs they are comfortable with. If people would take a leap of faith and open themselves to the same understanding of the world the elite use to control us then I believe this would all end very quickly.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:52 PM   #192
paddy_blake

Quote:
Sorry, I basically answered my own question in the last post. The elites will to remain in control is greater than the people's will for change because the people are afraid to let go of the things/beliefs they are comfortable with. If people would take a leap of faith and open themselves to the same understanding of the world the elite use to control us then I believe this would all end very quickly.
There's a thing in Eastern martial arts, where you use the energy of the enemy and throw it against them. Might be something in that.

Peace.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:58 PM   #193
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
There's a thing in Eastern martial arts, where you use the energy of the enemy and throw it against them. Might be something in that.

Peace.
That kinda works in MA by redirecting an opposing force.
The attacker still 'owns' the force s/he is using against you but ends up on his or her erse.
Say, for example; somebody aims a kick at you. If you can catch their ankle with your own foot or a hand and then lift it ever so slightly.
They fall backwards.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 06-11-2016 at 03:01 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:02 PM   #194
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Why does a black supremacist cult support Donald Trump ?

Why does the Trump campaign run by the Council for National Policy have these black supremacists always in the background of Trump speeches ?

What is the agenda here ? Strange bedfellows no ?

Here is the cults website

http://gods2.com/
When you click on the link it says "Blacks, Latins and whites must unite" how does that make them a black supremacist cult ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Why not bring some facts and statistics as to how many murders per year are carried out by immigrants as opposed to US citizens. Until then all you are doing is just useless talk. Trump exploited that woman's death for political points, it is disgusting, and the woman's family even called him out.
Again he is not exploiting anything, he is doing his job. The people who really killled that woman and the thousands of others are the politicians who have deliberately ignored and even encouraged illegal immigration. One day if there is any justice in the world they will be brought to task for their crimes.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 06-11-2016 at 11:05 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote