Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-10-2016, 09:45 PM   #1
baboshka1
Inactive

Default Plastic bags

The damage these bags do to our enviorment is insane.

cheers itsy
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 10:05 PM   #2
serpentine

Personally I'm for banning the use of plastic containers for liquids.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 11:07 PM   #3
decim

Talking

My place is overflowing with the feckin things.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 11:35 PM   #4
jupiter12

Default Plastic bags

Why couldn't all bags have been made from bio degradable recycled material?

And not plastic?

I suspect! It's all about money and profit!
Old 29-10-2016, 12:22 AM   #5
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post

And not plastic?

No
Its all about ease for the lazy fuckers who cant take a bag to the shop with them

How do Tesco?asda?whoever? make a profit of something they used to give away??
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 12:25 AM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

America uses lots of brown paper bags for grocery shopping but we have too many rainy days in the UK which makes it useless.

Last edited by elshaper; 29-10-2016 at 12:25 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 12:28 AM   #7
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
America uses lots of brown paper bags for grocery shopping but we have too many rainy days in the UK which makes it useless.
I use my rather cool No Fear rucksack for small things....or one of those brown hessian affairs that really ought to say "Im a greentard" on it for larger items
Old 29-10-2016, 12:30 AM   #8
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
No
Its all about ease for the lazy fuckers who cant take a bag to the shop with them

How do Tesco?asda?whoever? make a profit of something they used to give away??
Yeh! there's never just one reason!

Plastic bags could be used over and over!

Obviously it's a profit machine for the supermarkets/shops. $$$$$$$

Government legislation to make the rich even richer!

If they were made of bio degradable recycled materials the impact on wildlife wouldn't be quite so bad maybe!

But ,, ching ching ,, it's always about money! (for the elite).
Old 29-10-2016, 12:43 AM   #9
sevenhills

Quote:
Yeh! there's never just one reason!

Plastic bags could be used over and over!

Obviously it's a profit machine for the supermarkets/shops. $$$$$$$

Government legislation to make the rich even richer!

If they were made of bio degradable recycled materials the impact on wildlife wouldn't be quite so bad maybe!

But ,, ching ching ,, it's always about money! (for the elite).
If that is how your thought proesses work i suggest you sit down chill with a beer
You cannot make money out of giving something away...
Old 29-10-2016, 01:06 AM   #10
oz93666

This is not an important matter IMO ...

Activists only have so much time and energy to devote to issues , and the NWO is more than happy we spend our time ninnying about plastic bags , hen -pecking those we see useing them , feeling selfrighiouse about using paper bags ...

Much better when in the supermarket queue you talk to any mother you see about the poisions they put in vaccines , and the importance of breastfeeding.... not talk about about what bags she uses.

As covered in the video, this minor problem is being fixed by countries increasingly banning them.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 01:15 AM   #11
decim

There's a 1000x way more toxic shit polluting the environment.

In water, air, soil, food, household, there's pharmaceuticals, chemicals, pesticides, particulate etc
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 02:01 AM   #12
bobski

Quote:

And not plastic?

isn't everything.
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 08:39 AM   #13
Rogue

Brown paper bags are so much better.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
They had them when I was a kid and they were great except when it was raining and also the strings cut into your hand.

We do not need plastic and there are very good alternatives but they wont use them.

I have gone back to using mostly glass things and cloth bags etc.

Drives me barmy when people are blamed for all the plastic around rather than those who make the stuff.

I would love to take a step back in time to the old way of shopping where people ate to live and not the other way round. I know Im going OT here but its all connected and part of making us disconnected
Old 29-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #15
jake_ball

Next they will be telling us that we can't even GO shopping any more, and that it has to be delivered to your door...."to save the planet".

But yes the people who make those bags are the problem. We dont really need those bags. I only used them cos they were free and I could use them as bin bags too. But now that they are NOT free I hardly EVER buy one.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 09:36 AM   #16
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Next they will be telling us that we can't even GO shopping any more, and that it has to be delivered to your door...."to save the planet".

But yes the people who make those bags are the problem. We dont really need those bags. I only used them cos they were free and I could use them as bin bags too. But now that they are NOT free I hardly EVER buy one.
I have a car full of reusable for life bags. I take my trolley to the car as always forget my bags.
But now do have to buy bin liners so using the same amount of plastic bags. Trouble is unlike the carrier bags the bin liners are thicker than carrier bags and take longer to rot down.. so really not sure of the purpose. Just being seen to be doing something BUT as always the public pay the price.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #17
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I have a car full of reusable for life bags. I take my trolley to the car as always forget my bags.
But now do have to buy bin liners so using the same amount of plastic bags. Trouble is unlike the carrier bags the bin liners are thicker than carrier bags and take longer to rot down.. so really not sure of the purpose. Just being seen to be doing something BUT as always the public pay the price.
Yes I'm exactly the same Kizzie lol

The thing is, the ptb are wanting to replace capitalism for a communist style society. This green agenda will close all the business' down and create the new society - That is what they are trying to do - That is the real truth behind it.

I'm not saying that those plastic bags are good - They are not IMO.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 29-10-2016 at 09:41 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 09:55 AM   #18
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Yes I'm exactly the same Kizzie lol

The thing is, the ptb are wanting to replace capitalism for a communist style society. This green agenda will close all the business' down and create the new society - That is what they are trying to do - That is the real truth behind it.

I'm not saying that those plastic bags are good - They are not IMO.
That is the thing though.. if you call them out on the BS others will say "so you think plastic is OK"
I keep posting on FB about man made climate change and people keep pulling me up and say "so what if its not true it cannot hurt to recycle etc" We know what its going to lead to but others just see us idiots trying to stop others being kind to the planet, no matter how much you explain that actually recycling is a good thing , composts are good things, in their mind you are trying to point out its all bad.

I even confuse myself trying to explain what I am trying to say
Old 29-10-2016, 11:08 AM   #19
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Apparently not. Interesting fact number 956 : Did you know that making paper bags creates 50% more water pollution and 70% more air pollution than plastic bags, take 4 times as much energy to produce and 91% more energy to recycle than plastic bags. ( source : New Scientist magazine)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 29-10-2016 at 11:13 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 11:12 AM   #20
busa

Saving the world one carrier bag at a time
Charging 5p a carrier bag is about as dumb as it gets..

The shops and suppliers are still heavily over packaging goods.
The latest genius idea is to wrap cardboard packaging in a printed plastic layer
which is inseparable from the cardboard. Pure fuctardedness.
With Christmas coming there will be even more unnecessary packaging.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 29-10-2016 at 11:13 AM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote