Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 01-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #1
demonsnare

Default the terror raids of manchester

just when tony balir is about to be exposed for the corrupt reptile that he is along with the other shapeshifting reptilian slevy suddenly the terror police manage to discover a terror plot to behead muslim soldiers.......all in conjunction with the full moon.... funny that .. no chance of a cover up and blaming the muslims for blairs mass murder hmmmm
demonsnare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #2
funky rusty sherrif star
Banned

mancunian cunts
funky rusty sherrif star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:16 AM   #3
lu tze

In the interest of accuracy, yesterdays anti-terrorism raids happened in Birmingham

Rule Nineteen Remember Never to Forget Rule One. And always ask yourself: How come it was created in the first place?
lu tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #4
demonsnare

Thumbs down mistake oops!

yes i made a mistake....but wherever it happens....and happened I pinpoint the fact That your third dimensional reality is being manipulated by demons better known as reptilians......tony reptilian shapeshifting child eating blair....is in the shit....real deep shit....and from the spirit world the message comes that many h

Last edited by demonsnare; 02-02-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
demonsnare

yes i made a mistake....but wherever it happens....and happened I pinpoint the fact That your third dimensional reality is being manipulated by demons better known as reptilians......tony reptilian shapeshifting child eating blair....is in the shit....real deep shit....and from the spirit world the message comes that many high ranking masons are fed up with tony blair...he is seen as a threat to the old established order......and there are many high ranking souls and masons in the specific departments of govt,military,police and intelligence services who do not actually want a new world order style type of world.....much of which stems from the greed and selfish desire to maintain the corrupt fingers in the bloodsoaked pie......and indeed these masons who channel reptilian energy get wealth and power as do their immediate blood first brons etc...but in this sphere of influence of earth gravity...the rules of balance take place...and for money and power blood and flesh usually fresh young flesh is demanded in exchange for wealth and power.........the reptilian demons are conjured up through the various dark mantra's and prayers which are only known to certain high ranking masons handed down over hundreds and thousands of years.....hence mysterious train crashes....and no matter which masons get rich and powerful in the end the demon world and demons take their souls.....i.e robert maxwell and gianni versace....versace was a heavy satanic practitioner......but he angered the demons who gave him wealth with his arrogance.....and things can be arranged in space time if you have the know how.....so these masons who worship Jab-u-lon....jab-u-lon is only a low level trickster demon as a most banking heads,and intelligence and military heads...and how do they do it ...all through fear and suggested inacarceration execution...fear is justr low level vibration and love is higher....I see angels and spirits and demons and can tell you that there are many many powerful celstial beings much and way more powerful than jab-u-lon....jab-u-lon is finished and his time has come to an end...and he through his high ranking freemason servants is becoming ever the more desperate...give up your trickery and fear for truth love and light...or ye shall perish and face divine wrath.....your choice.....levy is finished he has run out of sacrificial bargaining power ...his master demon has finished with him and no longer requires his services for chaos seeding on earth in this dimension...i predict that soon blair will be assasinated ,or be injected with something russian made to induce a massive heart attack....just in time to allow the next reptilian,demonic plane illuminati child sacrificing slave david cameron in.....if its not cameron it will be davis...they talk opposite but in fact serve jab-u-lon .....but all we need do as concious enlightened souls is to breathe gold light deep into the hara or solar plexus to ascend to divine love and our collective soul birthright....freedom to love ...freedom to dance .....freedom to sing and not this ridiculous illuminati method of fear through police violence and state orchestrated teror attacks ...amen