Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 22-04-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default Robert Newman- Hilarious!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...uration%3Along

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I learned a thing or two from that show. I never knew that WWI began in Iraq, and that scam Salvador Dali pulled was a cracker! Maybe when I'm a famous novelist I can do the same by writing a short sketch on the back of every cheque.

The fact that we Brits first used chemical weapons in WWI is often forgotten by history, in the same way that these "Axis of Evil" countries only have them because we sold them to them. Have you read the poem "Dulce et Decorum Est" by Wilfred Owen? It gives the reader a in-your-face grisly desription of what it's like to die from a chemical weapon attack.

I was delighted by the bloke on an excersise bike. It was funny and nice to see Newman practicing what he preaches about alternative energy, but I think he needs to be aware of a few things. He's correct when he says that it's no good waiting for someone else to lead us; we have to do something for ourselves, but I'd take it a stage further: Even if politicians do take a lead, we should not follow. This is because they will use the threat of environmental destruction to introduce even more authoritarian laws and increase their power; and of course this process has already started.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #2

Default excellent video

Nice one for posting that .Everyone should watch , it should be taught in schools , like thats going to happen some time soon .Did you know that the british invented concentration camps as well in the boer war holding
116572 people in their concentration camps and killing 27 000 Boer women and children and a further 24,000 in the second war of independance .Makes you proud dont it !
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Nice one for posting that .Everyone should watch , it should be taught in schools , like thats going to happen some time soon .Did you know that the british invented concentration camps as well in the boer war holding
116572 people in their concentration camps and killing 27 000 Boer women and children and a further 24,000 in the second war of independance .Makes you proud dont it !
That's right. The very word "concentration camp" was coined by Lord Kitchener, the man who's face and pointing hand appeared on the posters and ads to persuade the youth of Britain to be blown to bits for the Warburg family in the trenches of the Somme and Verdun. In South Africa there's a famous memorial to the victims of the British and in Nick Broomfield's film "His Great White Self" you see a Boer couple visit it. This scene was cut from the final version, but it appears on the DVD special edition.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote