Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 25-05-2018, 04:23 PM   #1
deca

Default Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison

Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #2
deca

Reaction to Tommy Robinson's arrest [Ex British Police Officer]

Quote:
Ex British Police officer reacts to Tommy Robinson's arrest video. On 25 May 2018 Tommy Robinson was arrested outside the Leeds court house. His crime was that he was reporting about a trial of a "grooming gang" that was happening inside.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 25-05-2018, 04:44 PM   #3
white light

As much as I think Tommy Robinson and Lauren Southern are idiotic right wing tools, being jailed for it is an outrageous human rights violation. Not that I know the full facts of the case though.

Last edited by white light; 25-05-2018 at 04:46 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:47 PM   #4
oneriver

Video of his arrest...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ActivePat...061313/video/1
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 04:55 PM   #5
the nine

I think we ALL know why they dont want this case reporting...

Hats off to Tommy Robinson for exposing this at great cost and potentially a life threatening situation he is now facing.

I think good muslims should be outraged at these monsters inside, using their Religion like that to commit acts of vile lust on societies most vulnerable.
When the good muslims stand against these monsters and with the rest of us, then we can build a society together, this could be a tool of unity, but it will be twisted into division
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:03 PM   #6
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I think we ALL know why they dont want this case reporting...

Hats off to Tommy Robinson for exposing this at great cost and potentially a life threatening situation he is now facing.

I think good muslims should be outraged at these monsters inside, using their Religion like that to commit acts of vile lust on societies most vulnerable.
When the good muslims stand against these monsters and with the rest of us, then we can build a society together, this could be a tool of unity, but it will be twisted into division
You seem to not understand how much the life and actions of Mohammed influences Islamic morality.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:05 PM   #7
deca

Orwellian Police arrest Tommy Robinson for journalism 25.5.2018
Old 25-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #8
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
As much as I think Tommy Robinson and Lauren Southern are idiotic right wing tools, being jailed for it is an outrageous human rights violation. Not that I know the full facts of the case though.

Tommys just old school liberal
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:34 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Tommys just old school liberal
No wonder they are locking people up, with that kind of dishonesty. Lol.

Everyone claims to be liberal. It's the new fashion.

Last edited by white light; 26-05-2018 at 01:31 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:39 PM   #10
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
You seem to not understand how much the life and actions of Mohammed influences Islamic morality.
Especially the Pakistanis
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 05:54 PM   #11
deca

Old 25-05-2018, 05:55 PM   #12
deca

Old 25-05-2018, 09:04 PM   #13
deca

BREAKING : Tommy Robinson Arrest At Alleged Grooming Gang Court Case Leeds
Old 25-05-2018, 10:35 PM   #14
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Mossad useful idiot

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 11:38 PM   #15
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Mossad useful idiot
oh you cheer now

how amusing that Robinson is going to be jailed for REPORTING THE TRUTH

and you think it's a victory for who ?

do you support jailing British people who don't accept Islam ?

how do you like the idea of Polygamy for Islam but not for you in the UK you useless **** ?

and BTW yeh I am UK citizen by birth and not allowed to return to UK with wife and two kids because I do not meet the magic number of income because in their own words :

I can never become a burden on society

But Polygamy ? Arranged marriages ?

no fkin problem ey ?

are you even surprised Mossad contacted Robinson considering who he decided to act against ?

you do realize everything Robinson has said in the past has been entirely true right ?

grooming gangs / forced marriages / FGM / extremists invited into the country left right and center promoting Jihad ..............

but nevermind ey ? as long as Israel is fucked up beyond recognition then Islam will calm down right ?

wrong

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 11:39 PM   #16
mranderson

thanks for posting Deca

spineless pigs work for Islam now I see

whats the point in even pretending anymore ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 01:08 PM   #17
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Yeah it's every one of them in your eyes!

I know Muslims who are fucking sound people and raping children is as abhorrent to them as it is to you and I.

Have you ever wondered who supplies the elite with their favourite playthings and food delicacies now the children's homes and saviles connections were semi exposed???
Well one group of people seem to be getting a helping hand from the law.. hmmm
Are these really terrorists who are a threat to out nation?
Why would the administrators of law protect potential terrorists and allow them to control the prison system?
Why would it be in British interests to impose a media d-notice yet again on a case that would highlight organised paedophillia in the uk?

I suspect this thread in out of today's news forum by order of the D-notice?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 26-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #18
the nine

Are there demonstrations going on right now in Downing street regarding Tommy Robinsons arrest and committal to prison?

These media blackouts are a pain to get information from arent they?
Old 26-05-2018, 03:21 PM   #19
JumpRogue

Looks like he was arrested for saying the word paedophile.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #20
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Yeah it's every one of them in your eyes!

I know Muslims who are fucking sound people and raping children is as abhorrent to them as it is to you and I.
I have no doubt you do know Muslims like that, but they are good people in spite of Islamic teachings and not because of them.
I knew a Pakistani "Muslim" girl at Uni who was pretty much "English", she drank, had boyfriends had sex the whole lot.

So no, its not "every one of them" but you have to be pretty slow off the mark to not see a specific pattern of abuse and not be able to link it back to the example of Mohammed, sexual slavery of "the other gangs" women was part of life in his day.

Last edited by da2255; 26-05-2018 at 03:22 PM.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote