Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-08-2018, 07:51 AM   #1
serpentine

Default The Lights are going out over Europe.

Anyone still using old type glass bulbs?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...an-halogen-LED
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:24 AM   #2
bamboozooka

i've started going back to them for bedside lamps. my sons led lamp broke so i bought a new one with an old type bulb, i'm sure he sleeps better.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:51 AM   #3
oz93666

The video refers to the EU banning halogen light bulbs ...well presumably this won't effect the UK ???

LED lights are very fine , it's all I use ... but you must use Warm White , and know what electronics is contained inside since they can be used to flicker and pulse and mind/mood control you ...especially when connected through a smart meter ...

Halogen cannot be used effectively for flicker mood control ...

You cannot trust any LED light you buy for plugging into the mains , there's electronics in there , who knows what ...

You have to buy the basic LED chip yourself , like these from eBay ...

No electronics , just the basic LED emitter, they run on low voltage DC (like a car battery) ... I'm moving my house away from the grid over to solar panels and batteries ... the AC from the grid transmitted around your house in the ring main creates electrosmog ... no need for it.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 AM   #4
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No electronics , just the basic LED emitter, they run on low voltage DC (like a car battery) ... I'm moving my house away from the grid over to solar panels and batteries ... the AC from the grid transmitted around your house in the ring main creates electrosmog ... no need for it.
One perhaps could argue a case now for installing separate low voltage circuitry just for lighting and low current/low voltage equipment in all new house builds with perhaps a new design of low voltage wall sockets and plugs. Mass production of led emitters will certainly increase the number of rechargeable lighting products.

Quote:
...You cannot trust any LED light you buy for plugging into the mains , there's electronics in there , who knows what ...
It would be an obvious thing to do but it would be a very crass thing to do as the technology would be easily fall into the hands of and be used by undesirable regimes to oppress millions of people much like deep packet inspection technology designed in the West is currently being utilized.

That's possibly why they are pushing smart technology as a "lifestyle" choice first.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #5
sparkplug

The local ASDA swapped all their lights to LED recently, they don't light the store up properly. It always looks a bit dark.

I have some LED bulbs in our living room, they warm up instantly when compared to the energy efficient ones.

It's a bit odd how the prices of LED bulbs are twice the price of the older style ones, I hope they come down as £4 a pop for a light bulb is very expensive considering how cheap they should be.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:50 AM   #6
berten60

Quote:

You cannot trust any LED light you buy for plugging into the mains , there's electronics in there , who knows what ...
Have you opened up a LED lamp?
I did.There's not much in it beside a rectifier and
of course the leds themselves.These are split up in two
groups,in such a way that one group is always active,
whether the voltage is negative or positive...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #7
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Have you opened up a LED lamp?
I did.There's not much in it beside a rectifier and
of course the leds themselves.These are split up in two
groups,in such a way that one group is always active,
whether the voltage is negative or positive...
In there simplest form yes they use a very basic circuit, a capacative dropper to get the mains down to a lower AC voltage then a diode.
However some of the more expensive ones do have some quite sophisticated circitry in them useing a switch mode power supply (anything that pulses at a high frequency can never be good) I need to find a few bad ones to i can reverse engineer the circuit,
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
oz93666

I've just checked out with a fan one of the many led torches I have ... these all have three settings ... full power , low power and flash ...

In a dark room I shone the torch onto a fan. At full power nothing unusual ,but at half power the fan appears to be stationary/moving backwards , this shows at low power it is pulsed very fast !!!

At what frequency ??? what effect does it have on us ???

Who decided what frequency?? perhaps the illuminati , it's a possibility...

Do domestic LED mains lights pulse???? very easy to check.

Also nearly all domestic LED's are cool white ... very high in blue , many youtube videos saying this is not good .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 02:17 PM   #9
jaybigjay

Quote:
I've just checked out with a fan one of the many led torches I have ... these all have three settings ... full power , low power and flash ...

In a dark room I shone the torch onto a fan. At full power nothing unusual ,but at half power the fan appears to be stationary/moving backwards , this shows at low power it is pulsed very fast !!!

At what frequency ??? what effect does it have on us ???

Who decided what frequency?? perhaps the illuminati , it's a possibility...

Do domestic LED mains lights pulse???? very easy to check.

Also nearly all domestic LED's are cool white ... very high in blue , many youtube videos saying this is not good .
At the medium power setting it will be using PWM (pulse width modulation(, so yes it will be pulsing at a very high rate. that rate will determin the intensity of the led by rapidly turning it off and on. what effect that frequeny can have on the hyman body im unsure of.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:56 PM   #10
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Anyone still using old type glass bulbs?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...an-halogen-LED
Yes. I won't touch those twisty-looking things. Toxic as fuck.