Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 09-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #1
furling

Arrow ITV Referendum debate 9-6-16

Did you see the ITV Referendum debate on tonight? A lot of arguing on there and sturgeon don't know when to stop.

Sorry got to say this, seems sturgeon likes her nipples showing through her white jacket. Well that is what it looks like to me.

It were for two hours btw and too long in my view, with the same panel. One hour is plenty.

I uploaded best I could here if you want to see it

9-6-16 ITV Referendum debate - part one
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4f...-part-one_news

9-6-16 ITV Referendum debate - part two
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4f...-part-two_news

The panel were.

- Amber Rudd
- Andrea Leadsom
- Gisela Stuart
- Nicola Sturgeon
- Boris Johnson
- Angela Eagle
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 09-06-2016 at 10:56 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #2
strummer101
Banned

I thought that the 'Leave' people had a powerful strap-line, that they repeated throughout, which was 'Take Back Control', I lost count of the number of times that was said.

'Remain' seemed disorganised, three women good on paper, not sure they knew that would be faced with two women and Boris.

Boris added the, er.... stardust shall we say...

I watched it all, I would call it a clear 'Leave' win for me.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:06 PM   #3
knightofalbion

It was good. The Leave team came out on top, definitely.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:29 AM   #4
dave52

Felt like the leave people were working as a team... I thought the remain people were playing the man, not the ball, most of the time.

I was impressed with Gisela Stuart.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:55 AM   #5
aurum
Inactive

Yes, Gisela Stuart and Andrea Leadsom were excellent in my view. Calm, measured, astute and sincere.

As for the three demonically possessed shrews on the other side... Well what can you say?!! Eughhhhh. What with the vile Angela Eagle (voice like Domestos) continually jabbing her finger at the opposition whilst struggling to put a coherent sentence together (if all else fails, goad Boris); bobble headed wee Jimmy Krankie (with a rather unfortunate VPL) completely contradicting herself over her passion for 'independence' whilst hypocritically extolling the virtues of the EUSSR; to the utterly, utterly loathsome Amber Rudd- who looked to be on the verge of a psychotic break towards the end of the segment... They did the Remain campaign absolutely zero favours whatsoever- despite the utterly biased reporting by ITV News straight after. Who seem to think that the general public now like to make their political decisions by watching the reactions of other families- gogglebox style.

Unfortunately, subjecting myself to Question Time afterwards just pushed me over the precipice.

This about summed it up for the Remain team:
Socrates — 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:32 AM   #6
aurum
Inactive

Comments on the DM with regards to Eddie Izzard's shambolic performance last night on QT:

Quote:
Izzard, when asked about the Euro, said he had never campaigned for the Euro. Go to the bbc news website and put in 'Izzard urges euro embrace' into their search. A BBC article, dated Monday, 31 December, 2001, 16:09 GMT, confirms he did. The man [...] is an utter liar. Or the BBC is - you decide.
Quote:
Come on now, let's show how tolerant we are to Eddie. All chip in and we can fund him a nice little visit to the Middle East. Make sure he doesn't forget his lipstick and nail polish. I'm sure they will treat him just fine. The reason why this man gets to act the way he does, dress and opinion is not because of the land he is standing on but because of the people surrounding him. The British... Naive fool.
Quote:
We are living through the abolition of Britain.
Quote:
That is what I fear - but it will be the naïve young that will live the tragedy , and they will have voted for it - we can only point this out , but we can't make them hear and understand this . As they sow , so shall they reap - but the harvest will not be a pleasant one .

Last edited by aurum; 10-06-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:46 PM   #7
aurum
Inactive

Also, two of the main arguments for immigration seem to be effectively pyramid schemes (what a surprise!):
1- The idea that we somehow lack skilled workers in certain fields, and therefore need to hire immigrants (resulting in a disincentive for employers to offer actual training, which going forward will only exacerbate the "skills shortage" even further unless we continue to import more and more immigrants indefinitely)...
2- The notion that our ageing population requires more "young blood" to be paying into the system to fund pensions and NHS care for the elderly. Again, this overlooks the fact that the immigrants will get old eventually too. Do we then invite in yet more immigrants to continue 'propping up' the system?

Last edited by aurum; 10-06-2016 at 01:53 PM.