Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 09-02-2019, 11:44 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Waking up to the Subjective Truth

Someone may see the colour Red and believe it to be Blue.
As to them it appears Blue.
It’s not that they’re lying and deliberately not telling “the truth”.
To them it is their truth, their reality as it’s what they experience.

022-E4-F57-7868-45-BD-9-A47-DB55-F1-D95-C2-E

This could be the same with any colour and it being perceived differently by one or two from a collective majority whom have a different idea of what they’re looking at and interpreting.

The truth is therefore subjective to each and everyone and their experience.
We may make the definitive reality as being what the collective majority believe it to be and experience it as. It is this that can be labelled the system.
If the collective majority are hypnotised into a certain experience of reality due to their conditioning, whom’s not to say it’s all of them who can’t see things as they really are beyond what they’ve been hypnotised to believe?
If this system of collective governance, instead of being a system of input and acknowledgement of what the majority believe, actually became a system telling a majority what to believe?
Who would tell the difference?
How would you tell the difference?

Those that wake up understand that at sometime we have all agreed on certain values, labels and ideas for everything we perceive and so overlook, oversimplify and make quick judgements based upon reality and so accept that as our ultimate experience.
We never look beyond them caught up within a projected reality.

We make assumptions on how things exist based upon the simplified interface we project like shrink wrap on everything we see, which is rather convenient in a world where this corruption comes at a price, it can be bought and the true value of things remains unknown, oblivious, because it’s overlooked.
It’s not cared about beyond the bounds of an artificial construct we project as reality. Instead the simulation becomes more important as it feeds our emotions due to being conditioned to experience reality in such a manner.
The brain responds likewise to our conditioning and makes it appear all the more real.

Those that wake up one day will say they don’t remember agreeing to all of this, they remember these thing being imposed by someone else whom had already made definitive assumptions based on something they had been kept out of the loop of and so reanalyse everything for themselves.
Maybe this may seem like cynicism but if this is the case it’s usually because of acknowledging a deep feeling you’ve been running away from that such a state of affairs does exit but you can’t quite put your finger on what it is.

2117-ECFC-5-BB1-476-B-BEE1-FF5248763-A46

The truth is the system and the hypnotised majority can’t tolerate a person like that as it can be disruptive to their own world view, so they instead chose to ignore them and their ideas. That’s exactly why we have so many problems.
That’s exactly the problem of ignorance people find out about and want to wake up from, that still those people they’re trying to make aware of this can’t see beyond. This is conditioning and an automated response to it, so the hypnotised police themselves and one another.

This is just my Subjective Truth.
Should it really be so damaging of your world view that you’d have to go out of your way to ignore it?

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 09-02-2019 at 11:56 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:06 AM   #2
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
What have you woke up to?
Seems a bit pseudo spiritual
Do you perceive the story as being me personally or me my experience?

The waking up and who you’re are the same thing.
But it’s a distinction here that is needed, that is the thing that’s overlooked.

It’s the limitations of who and what you’ve been led to believe you’re for the most part that is pseudo and it’s system at war with spiritual.
It’s a system designed to control.
It doesn’t and can’t comprehend spiritual.
It can only systematise and imitate.

It’s the spiritual that is a “glitch in the Matrix”.

This text is a myth to tell a story.
An attempt to speak about what can’t be spoken.
It certainly is sincere from my experience.

What makes you assume it’s insincere spirituality or that I’m insincere?
Is that bound by my limitations or your own?

Last edited by dannyuk; 10-02-2019 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:14 AM   #3
dannyuk

Last edited by dannyuk; 10-02-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:23 AM   #4
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
Do you perceive the story as being me personally or me my experience?

The waking up and who you’re are the same thing.
But it’s a distinction here that is needed, that is the thing that’s overlooked.

It’s the limitations of who and what you’ve been led to believe you’re for the most part that is pseudo and it’s system at war with spiritual.
It’s a system designed to control.
It doesn’t and can’t comprehend spiritual.
It can only systematise and imitate.

It’s the spiritual that is a “glitch in the Matrix”.

This text is a myth to tell a story.
An attempt to speak about what can’t be spoken.
It certainly is sincere from my experience.

What makes you assume it’s insincere spirituality or that I’m insincere?
Is that bound by my limitations or your own?
Hi Danny, I deleted the post because I felt like it, but I wasn't accusing you of being insincere not at all. I was just wondering what you have woke up to as it is a subject that interests me very much and also if this war is spiritual, are you at war with spirits? and if so do you align yourself with these spirits as in are there a good and a bad spirit team to get behind?
Old 10-02-2019, 12:51 AM   #5
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
Hi Danny, I deleted the post because I felt like it, but I wasn't accusing you of being insincere not at all. I was just wondering what you have woke up to as it is a subject that interests me very much and also if this war is spiritual, are you at war with spirits? and if so do you align yourself with these spirits as in are there a good and a bad spirit team to get behind?
Ok well pseudo spirituality means insincere spirituality or an insincere person, perhaps speaking of spirituality but actually they’re not genuinely concerned with that spirituality but something else like having an alternative agenda.
Like they’re attempting to systematise your mind again by another kind of control. This is very common.

Well if you’re talking of me personally, I realised at a certain point I didn’t really have a thought or opinion of my own. I basically didn’t really care or concern myself with anything for the most part and was just accepting a certain reality that most people around me seem to be able to relate with.
Now, a long time after going through that, I’d assume a lot of people are in the same space but often don’t like to speak about it. They just do what they feels acceptable and expected of them, rather than speaking about how they truly feel. Through fear of feeling alienated and considered “not normal”. Often the feeling of belonging to a certain group can actually feel more important.

I had a few unsettling experiences that forced me to question certain things I hadn’t in past but had avoided. It was very confusing, disruptive and disassociating. After isolating myself for awhile I myself felt duty bound to figure out why this was the case...

So instead we put on masks.
Nothing is wrong with that.
We have to wear one form of mask or another.
Yet when the masks the majority of us wear are ones that make us feel insincere between how we feel, what we do and say then we have a problem.
A deception somewhere is taking place.
Nothing is worse than not knowing or feeling this but seeing other “fake” people put on obvious false personas and you think them disingenuous and don’t know why.
Such isn't always the case. It can be because something within them and how they present themselves as being out of alignment. They feel urged to act a certain way other than how they feel.
Such wouldn’t exist if we didn’t have a system or conditioning, we would just be as we are.

It is ultimately yourself doing this but it may take time to comprehend.
As it’s conditioning of your mind by a system that’s caused this in the first instance.

This feeling of doubt between creativity and systematic, is being abused in my opinion by the likes of the transgender agenda.
Children are being led to the transgender bandwagon by a false creative deception. When creativity is suppressed and the only door that’s open is this one and you feel there’s either something wrong with you or the world, or made to feel that way when at such a time no doubts exist at a young age you could very likely be inclined to take a certain route you may not have if you weren’t presented and conditioned into possibly accepting such an opportunity.

What I woken up to was it’s now taboo to think, feel and express yourself differently if it not be something that has a political correctness stigma that then prevents people from attacking you for having a different point of view.
When you have a different point of view and express it, you will soon understand the people that attack you say largely the same things to dismiss and undermine you and believe the same things, as no thoughts or not many thoughts of them are their own.
They’ve never really thought outside what they’ve assumed or been told about.
It almost feels to them duty bound to dismiss what you have to say because they themselves Vehemently don’t want to question that in their own reality and want you to be wrong.
It’s the spontaneous impulse that’s the most natural form of being, yet due to conditioning it is this which has been hijacked so our reflex actions are systematised, they have a governor, a go between so we’re bumping into ourselves and can’t get out of our own way, as many peoples lifestyles in systems and patterns so most people’s were abouts on the same day of each week is almost identical and the tasks they perform become monotonous that they may as well be machines and this is due to and over systematised reality. An over conditioned reality.

Thoughts and ideas seem detrimental to our state of being and these are what are being imposed by a system of governance and we ourselves are often projecting by the constant, unceasing chatter in the skull never being silenced so we just observe what is without projection.

This exists in the manner it does so a certain level of Control can exist where it didn’t exist before.
We have not a system of self discipline to cooperate with a spiritual state of being, instead we have a governor or big brother bossing us around like a bully.
A skill or discipline would be much more effective, the kind of system we have now isn’t for the majorities own good unless they’d live in a Psychiatry Hospital perhaps.
Instead it removes skill or discipline and reduces it to nothing more than conformity through imposition, to the decay of intent. No one knows how or why they do the things they do or why it is the imposition is the way it is, they just accept it as how things are. That’s due to conditioning.
It also does this to the detriment of spirituality altogether.
Nothing more than science is therefore said to exist.
That’s because it’s a system.
If it can’t be evaluated or measured then it doesn’t exist.
Yet if we look deeply into our experience, we know that not to be the case at all.
Not all the things we experience can we prove by measurements or evaluation.
That’s just an illusion we hold up over a certain framing of reality to justify or debunk it.
That’s the shrink wrap I spoken of in my O.P.

No. It most definitely isn’t a spiritual war.
True Spirituality is pure awareness and pure awareness just is, it doesn’t fight against anything or everything.
It’s doing is inline with its state of being. It’s doing actually becomes being it’s all one.
It’s our body’s that’s at odds with this and other entities you might say that interfere with us on a physical level not a spiritual one.
Our bodies are at odds with this due to the corruption of the brain by this system and conditioning.
It shuts off the heart as it doesn’t want heart as I’ve said it doesn’t want spirituality.
There’s no heart in A.I. as that’s our planned human evolution by this system...

It is everything and anything.
War and fighting is how we perceive different polarities in a constant energetic force that without, no other form of existence or concepts would be possible.
To be at war with this would be like fighting yourself in the mirror.
People do do it but they should be considered lunatics but instead we allow them to direct the majority of society by such a system...
War is a man made imposition by a being that hasn’t realised who or what he is and is fighting himself.
It’s the idea of man and the corruption of the physical bodily processes by these systems, not of the spiritual or divine. The source of the problem is an interception and rejection of the spiritual or divine by those who are trying to control society by pitting them at war against themselves.

A system can’t control spirituality and true creativity.
It’s that which is being suppressed by the system at the roots of spirituality.
So it doesn’t flourish beyond the bounds of which the system can’t control it.
So spirituality on mass isn’t experienced nor practiced on a day to day basis, otherwise they wouldn’t be enslaved and accept a certain conditioned reality to be the case. That’s why it’s so important for the system to rid the world of spirituality and creativity.

It’s prickles without goo to quote Alan Watts.
That’s what’s desired.

Instead, much of spirituality, even the ones that are somewhat genuine, have become how to accept being like a rat in a trap but carrying around the trap with you everywhere and worship the trap and so accept a system.
Instead true spirituality would be how to make more people aware of the trap so we wouldn’t be fighting ourselves and realise we can choose to be like rats in the trap or see that we are the rat and the trap at the same time. We don’t have to project the system we have now if as a mass society didn’t accept that system we have now. Hence we wouldn’t need to project our trap, worship or accept it and we would be free from it by not getting in our own way...

Understanding this and feeling alone while everyone runs around the mad house and you can’t get through them can be one of the most infuriating states of being. Especially seeing a mass deception.
You can kind of feel like the guy who wish he never knew and want to get plugged back in to the Matrix at some points. But you also know you’d just find yourself back to square one again...
It becomes a new form of trap, but temporary if you do something about it.
Mass awareness alone is enough to accomplish such a task, people don’t need to physical do anything beyond that. Although of course many people still will so long as they’re deceiving themselves.

The only people who fight systems physically are people whom don’t understand it’s themselves they’re fighting by being fooled and want to replace it and replacing it isn’t good enough.
We can instead change the way we perceive.
That’s the most dangerous thing to any such system of governance for control.

Last edited by dannyuk; 10-02-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The truth is therefore subjective to each and everyone and their experience.
is that the truth that's subjective or is it your PERCEPTION that is subjective?

you PERCEIVE something to be a different colour to how someone else PERCEIVES that colour

you are both picking up the same frequency though. Its just you are processing that frequency differently

The objective truth is the frequency and how you process it is your subjective perception

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-02-2019 at 12:13 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 02:42 AM   #7
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
is that the truth that's subjective or is it your PERCEPTION that is subjective?

you PERCEIVE something to be a different colour to how someone else PERCEIVES that colour

you are both picking up the same frequency though. Its just you are processing that frequency differently

The objective truth is the frequency and how you process it is your subjective perception
If there is no-one in the world that can experience that objective frequency in any way other than subjectively, then how objective is it?

You may have a different subjective perception to other people of what the words frequency and colour mean. So, how objective is your definition of what is objective? How would you know?

Frequency is a measure of time. Is time coloured?

You give no explanation of how frequency is related to colour. As such, your usage of it is just meaningless words on a page, or at the very least - highly subjective. Even if there were consensus opinion as to how frequency relates to colour derived from scientific principles, it remains a subjective view until such time as you have a complete understanding of how that works and could prove it.

How do you know that people pick up the same frequencies? Is every radio playing the same radio station? Seems like an assumption. Assumptions are subjective. That's my subjective assumption anyway.

The only objective reality that I see is that I can observe that in this universe 1 + 1 = 2 and I can derive a mathematical system from that. But as others have pointed out, when it comes to sexual relationships 1 + 1 can equal 3 or more.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 04:07 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 05:56 AM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post

You give no explanation of how frequency is related to colour.
Well, as colour is just the way we perceive light through its refraction and reflection.

Colour can change, look at oil on water and see the myriad and variations of colour as it catches and reflects the light.

Watch a seagull in flight and see how it merges with the sky, only to re-appear again as it starts to catch and reflect light differently.

Someone who is colour blind will see a colour differently, we may have an emotional or physical response to, for instance, the colour red, but they may see the colour orange and feel warmed by it - so the frequency they perceive is different to the one that we do.

Walking in nature, when nature is at it's most vibrant creates a different feeling within us than when we take the same walk in winter.

Coluor creates a frequency within the perceiver.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:52 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
If there is no-one in the world that can experience that objective frequency in any way other than subjectively, then how objective is it?

You may have a different subjective perception to other people of what the words frequency and colour mean. So, how objective is your definition of what is objective? How would you know?

You give no explanation of how frequency is related to colour. As such, your usage of it is just meaningless words on a page, or at the very least - highly subjective. Even if there were consensus opinion as to how frequency relates to colour derived from scientific principles, it remains a subjective view until such time as you have a complete understanding of how that works and could prove it.

How do you know that people pick up the same frequencies? Is every radio playing the same radio station? Seems like an assumption. Assumptions are subjective. That's my subjective assumption anyway.

The only objective reality that I see is that I can observe that in this universe 1 + 1 = 2 and I can derive a mathematical system from that. But as others have pointed out, when it comes to sexual relationships 1 + 1 can equal 3 or more.

what you rothschild commies want to do is argue that morality is subjective and that actually it is just your subjective opinion that it is ok to fuck kids and that because opinion is subjective your view is just as valid as everyone elses

well some may have an opinion that it is ok to use extreme force to prevent you from doing that
Old 11-02-2019, 09:58 AM   #10
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
"https://www.youtube.com/embed/7DQUYRRku08"
https://www.youtube.com/embed/VIRkqIoE0jg"
have you played The Stanley Parable? similar to that Simulacra video, but a game
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:29 AM   #11
white light

Quote:
what you rothschild commies want to do is argue that morality is subjective and that actually it is just your subjective opinion that it is ok to fuck kids and that because opinion is subjective your view is just as valid as everyone elses

well some may have an opinion that it is ok to use extreme force to prevent you from doing that
Is that an objective or subjective view? or are you just trolling this thread?
Old 11-02-2019, 10:34 AM   #12
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Well, as colour is just the way we perceive light through its refraction and reflection.

Colour can change, look at oil on water and see the myriad and variations of colour as it catches and reflects the light.

Watch a seagull in flight and see how it merges with the sky, only to re-appear again as it starts to catch and reflect light differently.

Someone who is colour blind will see a colour differently, we may have an emotional or physical response to, for instance, the colour red, but they may see the colour orange and feel warmed by it - so the frequency they perceive is different to the one that we do.

Walking in nature, when nature is at it's most vibrant creates a different feeling within us than when we take the same walk in winter.

Coluor creates a frequency within the perceiver.
My right eye sees slightly different shades of some colours to my left eye.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:43 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Is that an objective or subjective view? or are you just trolling this thread?
no i'm explaining to you the tectonic plates that underly the narratives

the narratives are just a mask

what matters are the IMPLICATIONS and CONSEQUENCES of the shifts in the tectonic plates

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:05 AM   #14
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
we have blood vessels in front of our retina yet we blank them out.

inconvenient positioning makes us deliberately ignore them?

just saying that they are staring us in the retina but we dont notice the vessels without intervention.

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 11-02-2019 at 11:05 AM.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:12 AM   #15
white light

Quote:
no i'm explaining to you the tectonic plates that underly the narratives

the narratives are just a mask

what matters are the IMPLICATIONS and CONSEQUENCES of the shifts in the tectonic plates
Well, you make no attempt to respond to my post but instead accuse and threaten me. If I am innocent of your accusations then your threats are akin to evil Nazi-ism. Is that an objective or subjective narrative?

Do you think that evil Nazi-ism should be stood up to or not?
Old 11-02-2019, 11:12 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Some people speak about our 'assemblage point' and about how shifting the assemblage point can then change how we perceive the holographic reality

even something as trivial as a cup of coffee will cause a slight shift in your assemblage point while something potent like ayahuasca will cause a radical shift in your assemblage point allowing you to perceive the holographic reality differently

So in terms of living a good and vital life within a harmonious society where the maximum amount of other people are also able to lead good and vital lives then we have to consider what form that society will take

There are visions for society being sold to the public at the moment for example cortez's 'green deal' so we have to stand back and look objectively at that

Will it allow individuals to lead good and vital lives?

I once visited a zoo in argentina. The cages were terrible and cramped and the animals looked wretched. In one was a bear. The bear was sitting completely still and staring into the distance. Its eyes were completely vacant

The bear was fed and it was housed but it was not vital

I don't want to become that bear

Quote:
Well, you make no attempt to respond to my post but instead accuse and threaten me. If I am innocent of your accusations then your threats are akin to evil Nazi-ism. Is that an objective or subjective narrative?

Do you think that evil Nazi-ism should be stood up to or not?
its interesting that both you and justme have returned to the forum on the same morning of the same day after a long absence from you both!

My views on nazism?

I am all about decentralised power therefore i am fundamentally opposed to nazism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:32 AM   #17
white light

Quote:
Some people speak about our 'assemblage point' and about how shifting the assemblage point can then change how we perceive the holographic reality

even something as trivial as a cup of coffee will cause a slight shift in your assemblage point while something potent like ayahuasca will cause a radical shift in your assemblage point allowing you to perceive the holographic reality differently

So in terms of living a good and vital life within a harmonious society where the maximum amount of other people are also able to lead good and vital lives then we have to consider what form that society will take

There are visions for society being sold to the public at the moment for example cortez's 'green deal' so we have to stand back and look objectively at that

Will it allow individuals to lead good and vital lives?

I once visited a zoo in argentina. The cages were terrible and cramped and the animals looked wretched. In one was a bear. The bear was sitting completely still and staring into the distance. Its eyes were completely vacant

The bear was fed and it was housed but it was not vital

I don't want to become that bear

its interesting that both you and justme have returned to the forum on the same morning of the same day after a long absence from you both!

My views on nazism?

I am all about decentralised power therefore i am fundamentally opposed to nazism
Well, my subjective view is that you and others on the Alt Right are anti- spirituality and pro-occult. Your adherence to and promotion of something called "objective reality" falls into a political and occult vying for power. Politics and the occult rely on a belief in objective reality for it to work in any way, whereas spirituality does not. And that's why you stamp on any spirituality and higher reasoning on the forum and promote this system pandemic notion of "objective reality" and make posts like the one you did on this thread.

Isn't subjectivity wonderful. Yay!

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:40 AM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, my subjective view is that you and others on the Alt Right are anti- spirituality and pro-occult. Your adherence to and promotion of something called "objective reality" falls into a political and occult vying for power. Politics and the occult rely on a belief in objective reality for it to work in any way, whereas spirituality does not. And that's why you stamp on any spirituality and higher reasoning on the forum and promote this system pandemic notion of "objective reality" and make posts like the one you did on this thread.

Isn't subjectivity wonderful. Yay!
well the occult is hidden where as i speak openly and freely to people

re the alt right i agree with a lot of its talking points but i believe that there is a psyop within the alt right that is about taking the legitimate dissatisfaction of people and then turning that ire on muslims. I'm not down with that

do i believe that there is an underlying morality underpinning the cosmos?

yes I believe that some things produce better results than others

i believe that somethings will poison peoples experience

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:44 AM   #19
white light

Quote:
well the occult is hidden where as i speak openly and freely to people

re the alt right i agree with a lot of its talking points but i believe that there is a psyop within the alt right that is about taking the legitimate dissatisfaction of people and then turning that ire on muslims. I'm not down with that

do i believe that there is an underlying morality underpinning the cosmos?

yes
I believe that some things produce better results than others

i believe that somethings will poison peoples experience
As do I. But the cosmos is within me. And some things that are presented as moral dilemma may well be something else entirely.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:52 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As do I. But the cosmos is within me. And some things that are presented as moral dilemma may well be something else entirely.
your actions will produce results. Those results can enrich society or they can poison it. Sometimes actions people think will enrich society will actually poison it; the challenge therefore is to distinguish which actions will be positive and which will not

There was an article recently in the papers that claimed that all cultures had seven rules they abided by:

Everyone everywhere shares seven universal moral rules, Oxford University finds
By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
8 February 2019 • 5:52pm

All societies are held together by seven universal moral rules, which include deferring to superiors and respecting the property of others, Oxford University has concluded.

Although many western cultures are moving towards more liberal, less hierarchical organisations, the new research suggests that traditional power structures and basic values of charity and fraternity are the cornerstones of successful societies.

The huge study of 60 different cultures around the world found that all communities operate under seven basic moral codes.

Those universal rules are: help your family, help your group, return favours, be brave, defer to superiors, divide resources fairly and respect the property of others
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...rd-university/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 11:54 AM.