Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #241
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
I have to say Sabrina that is one of the most eloquent, insightful well observed posts I have ever read on the internet. I am not exaggerating.

In a succinct and flowing way you have completely defined and revealed deep truth.
I think i just threw up in my mouth a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
There is deep hurt in men and women who hate (or compete with to prove they are 'better' then them or gain control over) each other and their relative genders. Men's Rights is a reaction to that hurt in men. One thing some people don't understand is that the 'hurt' of individuals is stored collectively and then it manifests as groups getting angry at each other. That hurt needs to be healed and it needs to be healed on a deep level. Of course it is in the interest of certain people, the elite in particular, to prevent that healing, so the elite keep pitting one side against another.

Anyone focused on gender and gender differences should ask themselves this - in whose interest it it to pit two (apparently different) groups against one another? Certainly not either of those two groups!
so the question is: ''are there people able to meddle with society ie through social engineering in order to degrade relations between men and women and if that's possible is it in fact going on right now in our societies?''
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 08:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:22 PM   #242
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so the question is: ''are there people able to meddle with society ie through social engineering in order to degrade relations between men and women and if that's possible is it in fact going on right now in our societies?''


__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 08:24 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:37 PM   #243
Seeingithowitis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 426
Likes: 321 (215 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post

Whatever faults women have are specs of dust in comparison to the magnitude of error perpetrated by men. This doesn’t mean we should turn on people because they are male. All it means is that men will have to recocgnise that on most things, especialy when it concerns women, they are wrong. If they continue to persist in looking through the antifeminine lens, then all humanity is in jeapardy. That men who look through the old lens of the church and state are in crisis is a positive sign of change in the direction we want to go.

That is absolutely true (as well as the rest of what you wrote in your post).

If people refuse to see both aspects of 'gender' in themselves they are subjecting themselves to the Fall all over again.
Likes: (2)
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:42 PM   #244
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
That is absolutely true (as well as the rest of what you wrote in your post).

If people refuse to see both aspects of 'gender' in themselves they are subjecting themselves to the Fall all over again.
and if you fail to see the el-ites gender bending agenda then you will fail to see how societies ability to reproduce is being subjected to a massive fall

you'll also fail to see how the destruction of the normal functioning of the human animal feeds into the elites eugenics agenda and their transhumanism agenda

but you just crack on attacking masculinity if you want and i'll keep on pointing out how you are playing right into the hands of the elites
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #245
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
If they continue to persist in looking through the antifeminine lens, then all humanity is in jeapardy.
humanity is already in jeapardy

male fertility has halved in the last 40 years

gender identity issues are skyrocketting

autism is hitting epidemic levels

dementia is affecting people at younger and younger ages ('early onset dementia')

the elites who are eugencists and want to cull the population are actually doing that and are intent on enslaving the survivors within a 5G SMART grid technocracy

we are already in jeapardy

the destruction of male / female relations is just one more aspect of their attack on society
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 08:46 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:01 PM   #246
Seeingithowitis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 426
Likes: 321 (215 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
The woman can in effect for minimal reason divorce the man and deprive him of the right to see his children.
Why should any man or woman need a reason to divorce someone? Marriage is agreement BETWEEN two people and if either wants to leave they should be able to. No one should be forced to live with someone they don't want to live with, that's not marriage that would be a prison!

That is factually incorrect. A man has the legal right to see his children if he has not abused them, or he is not a danger to his children. Obviously if he is violent or abusive he would have restrictions on him for good reason.

It was a long time (read thousands of years or more) before women even had the right to see their children, or make any decision about them, that only changed recently. Historically it is women who had been denied the right to see their own children or make decisions for them as men controlled the children, even where they lived, how they are educated or medical care and the women had no say, and in many parts of the world, including, but not limited to, the middle and some of the far east, women still have little or no rights over their own children they gave birth to. But it is good that is changing.

Some perspective.
https://www.parliament.uk/about/livi...custodyrights/
Likes: (2)
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #247
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
Why should any man or woman need a reason to divorce someone? Marriage is agreement BETWEEN two people and if either wants to leave they should be able to. No one should be forced to live with someone they don't want to live with, that's not marriage that would be a prison!
what if a woman was aware of her rights and then saw men only as sperm donors that she could use to get pregnant and then demand child support payments from until the child was an adult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
That is factually incorrect. A man has the legal right to see his children if he has not abused them, or he is not a danger to his children. Obviously if he is violent or abusive he would have restrictions on him for good reason.
what if women are more likely to use violence against men then visa versa?

In the recent public break up of the celebrity couple brad pitt and angelina jolie, it said in the press that divorce lawyers were now encouraging their female clients to use an approach they called ''shock and awe'' where they get them to make as many accusations against the man that they can to put the man on the back foot and to give them leverage in the divorce negotiations for example with child custody

what if women are never really punished for making false accusations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
It was a long time (read thousands of years or more) before women even had the right to see their children, or make any decision about them, that only changed recently. Historically it is women who had been denied the right to see their own children or make decisions for them as men controlled the children, even where they lived, how they are educated or medical care and the women had no say, and in many parts of the world, including, but not limited to, the middle and some of the far east, women still have little or no rights over their own children they gave birth to. But it is good that is changing.
what if a man could make accusations against a woman but did not want to damage her because he was afraid that the state might take the children into care or it might destroy his chances of working with her after the divorce in a civil way therefore affecting his future relationship with his children?

what if the man just wasn't as heartless as the woman and actually loved her and didn't want to cause her any harm?

karen raises these sort of points; i recommend her posts, she's very insightful and honest. She blogs under 'girl writes what'
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 09:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #248
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think i just threw up in my mouth a bit



so the question is: ''are there people able to meddle with society ie through social engineering in order to degrade relations between men and women and if that's possible is it in fact going on right now in our societies?''

My first reaction was to laugh...but I'm actually concerned...

Have you lost your ability to control your gag reflexes?
Most people can make it to the toilet...

are you ok?

Or are you being sarcastic because someone complemented me and you can't take it. Reminds me of my ex and why he is my ex....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:23 PM   #249
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
I have to say Sabrina that is one of the most eloquent, insightful well observed posts I have ever read on the internet. I am not exaggerating.

In a succinct and flowing way you have completely defined and revealed deep truth.

There is deep hurt in men and women who hate (or compete with to prove they are 'better' then them or gain control over) each other and their relative genders. Men's Rights is a reaction to that hurt in men. One thing some people don't understand is that the 'hurt' of individuals is stored collectively and then it manifests as groups getting angry at each other. That hurt needs to be healed and it needs to be healed on a deep level. Of course it is in the interest of certain people, the elite in particular, to prevent that healing, so the elite keep pitting one side against another.

It is a cycle that won't stop if people keep going at each and falling for *their* divide and rule tactics. Here are some suggestions for people to consider and do to heal this reality.

1.Forgiveness, of self and others.
2.People stop trying to control others.
3.People stop trying to define what others should be.
4.Heal your own pain, loss and sense of grief.
5.People stop seeking dominance of anyone.
6.People stop judging people.

One thing to consider, that seems to be a big part of the gender discussion is relationships and how in an intimate relationship women and men need to be a particular something for the relationship to be a success (which is apparently a measure of who you are as a person - by whose standards you might ask?). But two things to consider, homosexual civil partnership 'divorce' rates are as high as heterosexual divorce - it isn't gender that defeats relationships!

If men and women realised, with deep awareness, we share the same emotions, desires and psychology, and that everyone wants to be loved, valued and needed they would stop focusing on the fake *gender*(read A-genda(er) - see it people? that *they* have imposed on people in this 'reality'),then people would heal and so would reality. People are not their gender they are a greater infinite awareness than mere gender implies.

Anyone focused on gender and gender differences should ask themselves this - in whose interest it it to pit two (apparently different) groups against one another? Certainly not either of those two groups!
Brilliant post - a-gender that makes sense when you step back and see it for what it is.
Likes: (1)
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:26 PM   #250
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
My first reaction was to laugh...but I'm actually concerned...

Have you lost your ability to control your gag reflexes?
Most people can make it to the toilet...

are you ok?

Or are you being sarcastic because someone complemented me and you can't take it. Reminds me of my ex and why he is my ex....
I must confess i do have a low tolerance for bullshit these days
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:35 PM   #251
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Lets return to a point i made earlier in the thread about women sometimes not really loving men but rather respecting them for example because they can provide status or security or self validation of public image or whatever, then lets tie it in with some of the points karen is making in that clip i posted above...

If the woman then loses respect for the man then her 'love' can get turned off like a tap. BOOM...OFF, just like that...'on a dime' as the americans might say

The man meanwhile is left wondering where the woman he loved has gone and who the screaming harpie is that is now in her place

Perhaps he can't switch off his emotions so easily. The intimacy in the relationship dries up rapidly.

he doesn't want to leave the relationship because he still loves the woman and because he does not want to walk out on his children. So instead he looks elsewhere to have his needs met. That flirty girl at work who's been smiling at him.

He has an affair! The wife finds out and then uses that against him in court to destroy him.

Society demonises the man. they say he was a 'cheat' even though he still loved his wife and they say she was a poor victim even though she had become hostile towards him and withdrawn her intimacy from him thereby trapping him in a loveless relationship

The man will suffer the judgment of society AND the penalties of the law. He will also, i'm guessing, have to battle for the custody of his children and continue to pay child support money to his now ex wife
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 09:38 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:01 PM   #252
tamlinn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,901
Likes: 824 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Lets return to a point i made earlier in the thread about women sometimes not really loving men but rather respecting them for example because they can provide status or security or self validation of public image or whatever, then lets tie it in with some of the points karen is making in that clip i posted above...

If the woman then loses respect for the man then her 'love' can get turned off like a tap. BOOM...OFF, just like that...'on a dime' as the americans might say

The man meanwhile is left wondering where the woman he loved has gone and who the screaming harpie is that is now in her place

Perhaps he can't switch off his emotions so easily. The intimacy in the relationship dries up rapidly.

he doesn't want to leave the relationship because he still loves the woman and because he does not want to walk out on his children. So instead he looks elsewhere to have his needs met. That flirty girl at work who's been smiling at him.

He has an affair! The wife finds out and then uses that against him in court to destroy him.

Society demonises the man. they say he was a 'cheat' even though he still loved his wife and they say she was a poor victim even though she had become hostile towards him and withdrawn her intimacy from him thereby trapping him in a loveless relationship

The man will suffer the judgment of society AND the penalties of the law. He will also, i'm guessing, have to battle for the custody of his children and continue to pay child support money to his now ex wife
Today we have no fault divorce so whatever happened, affairs or whatever, have no bearing on the outcome of the final settlement. And the truth is, divorces rarely ever go to court, they are settled out of court. And most men who ask for custody receive shared custody at the least and very often full custody. And then if the woman earns more money than the man, she will pay him child support.
Likes: (1)
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #253
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Today we have no fault divorce so whatever happened, affairs or whatever, have no bearing on the outcome of the final settlement. And the truth is, divorces rarely ever go to court, they are settled out of court. And most men who ask for custody receive shared custody at the least and very often full custody. And then if the woman earns more money than the man, she will pay him child support.
unless as karen says the woman is one of those women who want to use the system to her advantage...

in which case, as karen highlights, the man can do nothing

so my guess is that many of those MGTOW guys are people who have been through a horrific experience with a woman or know someone who has and they are now telling other guys about what a minefield dating and marriage is for men now
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 10:07 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #254
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Lets return to a point i made earlier in the thread about women sometimes not really loving men but rather respecting them for example because they can provide status or security or self validation of public image or whatever, then lets tie it in with some of the points karen is making in that clip i posted above...

If the woman then loses respect for the man then her 'love' can get turned off like a tap. BOOM...OFF, just like that...'on a dime' as the americans might say

The man meanwhile is left wondering where the woman he loved has gone and who the screaming harpie is that is now in her place

Perhaps he can't switch off his emotions so easily. The intimacy in the relationship dries up rapidly.

he doesn't want to leave the relationship because he still loves the woman and because he does not want to walk out on his children. So instead he looks elsewhere to have his needs met. That flirty girl at work who's been smiling at him.

He has an affair! The wife finds out and then uses that against him in court to destroy him.

Society demonises the man. they say he was a 'cheat' even though he still loved his wife and they say she was a poor victim even though she had become hostile towards him and withdrawn her intimacy from him thereby trapping him in a loveless relationship

The man will suffer the judgment of society AND the penalties of the law. He will also, i'm guessing, have to battle for the custody of his children and continue to pay child support money to his now ex wife
First of all I am an empath and I can tell you a bit about this Karen you keep referring to after listening to her for the first few mins.
She is talking about her boyfriends ex wife.
She also identifies with the male gender so is lying about her relationship status to us or herself or both.
I picked up on lesbian because she is identifying herself as a male gender - sorry if that is wrong - maybe there is another word for that...
She also thinks highly of a male 'Jordan Peterson' that is known for being a 'Masculism' which is the opposite of feminism but just as extreme in it's belief system against the opposite sex.

Her anger is so upsetting that she actually made my heart beat faster and I wanted to cry listening to her.
But her emotions are ruling her head. She is dangerous. She put me in fight or flight mode as she wants to hurt someone.

What she wants to believe is that her ex boyfriend is so emotionally abused by his goldigging wife that everything he says must be true and he had a valid excuse for cheating with a prostitute and abandoning his children..

This one sided argument is fine - if you want to go there- maybe you identify with her story as you refer to it often.

But her boyfriend is lying to her. Hence her extreme anger aimed at the ex boyfriends wife whom she sees as a threat (by the way it could well be a woman she is dating as she is a lesbian - or maybe she is making the story up to validate her own cheating and is talking about herself - she identifies very closely with this male she speaks about).

I know a few women that have had husbands go to prostitutes and you know what - they were having sex with their husbands - all of them.

I also know a prostitute (she calls herself an escort but she is a prostitute and a goldigger and resembles the wife this women is describing perfectly - she is not a friend she just used to live near a friend of mine)

Even this prostitute is being lied to by the man. He told her he wan't having sex with his wife so it was safe to have unprotected sex. He told her he loved her. He told her a lot of things whilst paying for sex with handbags and rent.

The guy Karen is describing is talking about the prostitute not the wife - and even the prostitute is being lied to.

Don't trust a cheater. They will cheat again.

A real man would have ended the relationship before cheating and would have got 50/50 custody and paid 50/50.
Ok not many people have the guts to do that - but putting your wife/mother of your kids at risk of STD's is never going to end good.
The wives I know that got cheated on with prostitutes found out this way.
It also means your next partner won't trust you (see Karen).

The fact that he talks trash about his ex wife and cheated on her yes that does mean he is a bad guy. If the wife cheated she would have been talked about even worse.
If you trash your ex to family court guess what? you lose custody until you learn to be respectful of the mother or father of your children.
You trash your ex you trash your own kids as they are part of that person.


So happy now? Next time how about you use a woman to speak on behalf of women that actually loves herself and other women.
Or a man that loves himself and doesn't trash his ex to speak on behalf for men.

Thanks.

I hope you are not Karen - but you did keep asking for us to discuss the video about 10 times.
Karen needs therapy to get over her anger and jealousy issues.
She feels threatened by his ex wife - why? she is so bad isn't she? yeah right.

Last edited by Sabrina; 04-04-2018 at 10:29 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:23 PM   #255
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
First of all I am an empath and I can tell you a bit about this
oh you're an 'empath'!

thankgod you are here to rescue me from my lack of insight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Karen you keep referring to after listening to her for the first few mins.
She is talking about her boyfriends ex wife.
yes, therefore she is speaking about a situation she is well informed about and about a guy she can vouch for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
She also identifies with the male gender and is a lesbian so is a bit messed up.
that's not very PC of you but you are a woman and therefore you can say whatever the hell you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
She also thinks highly of a male 'Jordan Peterson' that is known for being a 'Masculism' which is the opposite of feminism but just as extreme in it's belief system against the opposite sex.
i don't know about 'masculism' and i don't know if jordan would identify with that; it also sounds like you are trying to use a word to dismiss every single thing another human being says without actually having to look at each statement he says and assessing that to see if its true or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Her anger is so upsetting that she actually made my heart beat faster and I wanted to cry listening to her.
But her emotions are ruling her head.
ah i see.....she is not able to think rationally because she is drunk on the feels....

I guess we should just dismiss her too hey? maybe we should just listen to people who say things that YOU like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
What she wants to believe is that her ex boyfriend is so emotionally abused by his goldigging wife that everything he says must be true and he had a valid excuse for cheating with a prostitute.
maybe she is raising an important point about one of the pitfalls of modern relationships but perhaps some people don't want to look under those rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
This one sided argument is fine - if you want to go there- maybe you identify with her story as you refer to it often.
actually i only learned about her yesterday after watching a video by james corbett that was posted on davids headlines. james speaks to a guy who recommends karens work and i checked out a couple of her vids. I thought they were interesting and that james's interviewee was right that karen was exposing some of the darker side to feminism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
But her boyfriend is lying to her.
oh i see...you just used your psychic powers to see into that situation and know that everything he said was a lie while his ex partner was a poor little victim....ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Hence her extreme anger aimed at the ex boyfriends wife whom she sees as a threat (by the way it could well be a woman she is dating as she is a lesbian - or maybe she is making the story up to validate her own cheating and is talking about herself - she identifies very closely with this male she speaks about).
wow so that's some pretty harsh accusations you are making there. got any proof of that or just confident that as a woman no one will ever pick you up for making unfounded accusations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I know a few women that have had husbands go to prostitutes and you know what - they were having sex with their husbands - all of them.
do you have evidence they were sleeping with their husbands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I also know a prostitute (she calls herself an escort but she is a prostitute and a goldigger and resembles the wife this women is describing perfectly - she is not a friend she just used to live near a friend of mine)

Even this prostitute is being lied to by the man. He told her he wan't having sex with his wife so it was safe to have unprotected sex. He told her he loved her. He told her a lot of things whilst paying for sex with handbags and rent.

The guy Karen is describing is talking about the prostitute not the wife - and even the prostitute is being lied to.
so because you tell us this little story karens situation is exactly the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Don't trust a cheater. They will cheat again.
interesting perspective...that cheating is an innate quality that some people are infected with like HIV or something

So have you ever told a lie? does that mean i can now define you as a 'liar'?

what if female sexual libido IS in decline like we discussed the other day? what implications would that have for relationships where the couples libido don't match up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
A real man would have ended the relationship before cheating and would have got 50/50 custody and paid 50/50.
karen explained why he couldn't do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
The fact that he talks trash about his ex wife and cheated on her yes that does mean he is a bad guy. If the wife cheated she would have been talked about even worse.
I don't think so and also you are assuming that the wife isn't a 'bad' person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
So happy now? Next time how about you use a women to speak up for women that actually loves herself and other women.

Thanks.

By the way if you are Karen I apologise if the truth hurts - but you did keep asking for us to discuss the video about 10 times.
Karen needs therapy to get over her anger issues.
wow....read for that women that you should never speak up for men or the sisterhood will get the daggers out for you!

what you've done is your usual trick of seeking to CHARACTER ASSASSINATE the people you disagree with instead of addressing their points. You've done this to both peterson and karen and her partner and some prostitutes and me...harsh!
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 10:32 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:27 PM   #256
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

here's the james corbett video in which they mention karen...good clip! well worth a watch and not really about male / female relations but v. interesting anyway!

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 10:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #257
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

You know what yes I can make a judgement based on peoples body language, facial expressions and the emotions they are giving out and even the words they write.

That is what an empath is. Sometimes I wish I was wrong but it has served me well to avoid certain people.

You and Karen are angry at women . And you don't need to be an empath to pick up on that.

I wouldn't give that woman a hug while she is in anger mode - you don't have to be an empath or genius to pick up on that.

Yes people have their own stories and opinions. I prefer to listen to both sides - that's why I gave the prostitute, the wife and the husbands take on my story.

You just gave us angry jealous Karen's version of a story her boyfriend told her (so a second hand one sided story).


Goodnight.

Last edited by Sabrina; 04-04-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Likes: (1)
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:57 PM   #258
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
You know what yes I can make a judgement based on peoples body language, facial expressions and the emotions they are giving out and even the words they write.
and people can make the same assertions about you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
That is what an empath is. Sometimes I wish I was wrong but it has served me well to avoid certain people.

You and Karen are angry at women . And you don't need to be an empath to pick up on that.
are you sure you carry no anger towards men?

as for me i wouldn't say i carry anger towards women. I carry a certain frustration with society in general that they are not really seeing the conspiracy but that's not directed particularly at women. I'm frustrated at all the aspects of the conspiracy. The orchestrated 'battle of the sexes' is just one area i cover but there are a number of areas that concern me far more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I wouldn't give that woman a hug while she is in anger mode - you don't have to be an empath or genius to pick up on that.

Yes people have their own stories and opinions. I prefer to listen to both sides - that's why I gave the prostitute, the wife and the husbands take on my story.

You just gave us angry jealous Karen's version of a story her boyfriend told her (so a second hand one sided story).


Goodnight.
Concerning your point about karens boyfriend sleeping with a prostitute i'm not sure she said that. I just rewatched part of the clip to see if that was the case and she mentions a scenario at 7 mins 34 seconds where she says a 'what if' scenario about how her boyfriend would be perceived by society if he had actually cheated

I'm not sure she says he did though. i think she was running a 'what if' scenario to make a point about how society is more sympathetic to women

I might be wrong about that...maybe she says something else in the clip but anyway here it is again:

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-04-2018 at 11:10 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #259
Seeingithowitis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 426
Likes: 321 (215 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
Today we have no fault divorce so whatever happened, affairs or whatever, have no bearing on the outcome of the final settlement. And the truth is, divorces rarely ever go to court, they are settled out of court. And most men who ask for custody receive shared custody at the least and very often full custody. And then if the woman earns more money than the man, she will pay him child support.

The no fault divorce is a move in the right direction as it was wrong that people had to shame or bad mouth a partner to get a divorce. You're right about most divorces never make it to court. Many couples do have joint custody these days. I know of several women who pay their male ex partners and that is becoming more common.
Likes: (1)
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:43 AM   #260
Seeingithowitis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 426
Likes: 321 (215 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
First of all I am an empath and I can tell you a bit about this Karen you keep referring to after listening to her for the first few mins.
She is talking about her boyfriends ex wife.
She also identifies with the male gender so is lying about her relationship status to us or herself or both.
I picked up on lesbian because she is identifying herself as a male gender - sorry if that is wrong - maybe there is another word for that...
She also thinks highly of a male 'Jordan Peterson' that is known for being a 'Masculism' which is the opposite of feminism but just as extreme in it's belief system against the opposite sex.

Her anger is so upsetting that she actually made my heart beat faster and I wanted to cry listening to her.
But her emotions are ruling her head. She is dangerous. She put me in fight or flight mode as she wants to hurt someone.
Karen gives off really bad vibrations. Distance is an illusion and I could pick up that she has serious issues deep down. It's like she is pulling herself down into a dark hole and wants to drag others in for the company. It's like when people look at a politician, or some celebrity who has been heavily programmed, you can tell. In fact many people on here post whole threads about what they can pick up from mind controlled celebrities and politicians and so they can't then turn around and deny this!

Quote:
What she wants to believe is that her ex boyfriend is so emotionally abused by his goldigging wife that everything he says must be true and he had a valid excuse for cheating with a prostitute and abandoning his children..
Karen is lying to herself as it is easier for to blame another woman than to admit her own judgment is impaired when it comes to her choice of boyfriend.

Quote:
But her boyfriend is lying to her. Hence her extreme anger aimed at the ex boyfriends wife whom she sees as a threat (by the way it could well be a woman she is dating as she is a lesbian - or maybe she is making the story up to validate her own cheating and is talking about herself - she identifies very closely with this male she speaks about).
That is definitely a possibility as I've noticed Karen deflects quite a bit and her body language and eye movements indicate she is putting a 'story' together from different pieces that may or may not be what really happened, or indeed if she is lying to herself about those aspects of her life as well.

The other thing is that Karen knows it wouldn't play well with her target audience if she came out as a lesbian.
Quote:

Even this prostitute is being lied to by the man. He told her he wan't having sex with his wife so it was safe to have unprotected sex. He told her he loved her. He told her a lot of things whilst paying for sex with handbags and rent.
The guy Karen is describing is talking about the prostitute not the wife - and even the prostitute is being lied to.

Don't trust a cheater. They will cheat again.

A real man would have ended the relationship before cheating and would have got 50/50 custody and paid 50/50.
True.

You also have to wonder why Karen is using all of this, why do it? Who wants to do that to themselves and their ex partner and everyone involved, including the children! Those videos are not going to go away and then others who were involved will have to have their personal life put all over the internet. Karen only cares about herself.
Quote:

...putting your wife/mother of your kids at risk of STD's is never going to end good.
The wives I know that got cheated on with prostitutes found out this way.
It also means your next partner won't trust you (see Karen).
Good point.

Quote:
The fact that he talks trash about his ex wife and cheated on her yes that does mean he is a bad guy. If the wife cheated she would have been talked about even worse.
If you trash your ex to family court guess what? you lose custody until you learn to be respectful of the mother or father of your children.
You trash your ex you trash your own kids as they are part of that person.
And, as is shown by how Karen is parading it all over the place, the cycle of pain, hurt and damage to all involved just keeps rearing its ugly head over and over again. You wonder if one day Karen will look back on those videos and realise what she has done to herself and others.
Quote:

I hope you are not Karen - but you did keep asking for us to discuss the video about 10 times.
I was wondering that too about someone.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.