Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #1481
spectero666
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Not my beloved wolf 424 anymore thats f'sure...
Posts: 3,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrepressible View Post
False.

The person below me is starving and is about to stuff their face.
False..I've just eaten.

The person below doesn't read books.
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #1482
neila
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 883
Likes: 14 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectero666 View Post
False..I've just eaten.

The person below doesn't read books.
Wrong, I read loads of 'non fiction' books the person below me has long hair
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #1483
irrepressible
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,837
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
Wrong, I read loads of 'non fiction' books the person below me has long hair
False. I wish! It used to almost touch my arse. Blondish with flecks of metalic gold natural not dyed. Now I'm a shaven headed balding greying git

The person below me is a balding git.
irrepressible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #1484
humanspirit
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,302
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

False.

The person bellow me has cut their toenails today.
humanspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #1485
irrepressible
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,837
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanspirit View Post
False.

The person bellow me has cut their toenails today.
False. Although I ought to.

The person below me is developing a deeper understanding of the nature of reality.
irrepressible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #1486
neila
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 883
Likes: 14 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrepressible View Post
False. Although I ought to.

The person below me is developing a deeper understanding of the nature of reality.
True
the person below me is a veggie
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #1487
hugo_rune
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
True
the person below me is a veggie
False, I eat flesh

The person below me could murder a bacon sarnie. With brown sauce, of course.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #1488
spectero666
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Not my beloved wolf 424 anymore thats f'sure...
Posts: 3,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo_rune View Post
False, I eat flesh

The person below me could murder a bacon sarnie. With brown sauce, of course.
Yummers...True...no brown sauce though.

The person below knows a extremely funny joke...and will share..
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #1489
hugo_rune
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectero666 View Post
Yummers...True...no brown sauce though.

The person below knows a extremely funny joke...and will share..
True and I shall. (you can play along at home by doing your finest Sean Connery accent at the appropriate time)

Sean Connery gets a phone call from his agent on a Saturday morning.....

Sean - Hello, yesh?
Agent - Hello Sean, would you be interested in some work at the BBC?
Sean - Yesh
Agent - They want to see you at broadcasting house on Monday morning.
Sean - Exshellent
Agent - Can you be there for 10ish?
Sean - 10ish? But I haven't got a racket.

Badum-tish! Thank you! I'm here all week.

The person below thinks that a glittering career in showbiz is waiting around the corner for me.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #1490
spectero666
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Not my beloved wolf 424 anymore thats f'sure...
Posts: 3,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo_rune View Post
True and I shall. (you can play along at home by doing your finest Sean Connery accent at the appropriate time)

Sean Connery gets a phone call from his agent on a Saturday morning.....

Sean - Hello, yesh?
Agent - Hello Sean, would you be interested in some work at the BBC?
Sean - Yesh
Agent - They want to see you at broadcasting house on Monday morning.
Sean - Exshellent
Agent - Can you be there for 10ish?
Sean - 10ish? But I haven't got a racket.

Badum-tish! Thank you! I'm here all week.

The person below thinks that a glittering career in showbiz is waiting around the corner for me.
I had to read it twice just to get it....funny though...

True.

The person below was once very famous.

Last edited by spectero666; 30-01-2012 at 04:15 PM.
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #1491
hugo_rune
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectero666 View Post
I had to read it twice just to get it....funny though...

True.

The person below was once very famous.
False. The fewer that know of my existence the better.

The person below me lives in a haunted house.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #1492
spectero666
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Not my beloved wolf 424 anymore thats f'sure...
Posts: 3,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo_rune View Post
False. The fewer that know of my existence the better.

The person below me lives in a haunted house.
False...at least i think so...

The person below would have loved to have been a pirate.(as in blackbeard etc...not somalis)..

Last edited by spectero666; 30-01-2012 at 04:59 PM.
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #1493
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Wink

False.... Not unless you mean 'video'.

The person below me won't stop licking.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #1494
hugo_rune
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
False.... Not unless you mean 'video'.

The person below me won't stop licking.
False. I have a court order telling me to quit it.

The person below me swims like Patrick Duffy in The Man From Atlantis.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #1495
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

False... I swim like airel from the little mermaid.

The person below me like to eat raw meat.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #1496
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
False... I swim like airel from the little mermaid.

The person below me like to eat raw meat.
Eugh no. I have tried it, but eugh.

The person below is Pisces.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #1497
spectero666
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Not my beloved wolf 424 anymore thats f'sure...
Posts: 3,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Eugh no. I have tried it, but eugh.

The person below is Pisces.
False...cancer.

The person below likes to fly kites
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #1498
hugo_rune
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectero666 View Post
False...cancer.

The person below likes to fly kites
False. I've never flown a kite before.

The person below me will come and fix my boiler so I can have some sodding heat in this place. If you're not qualified to fix it then at least come round and give me a warm hug. It's colder than a witches tit!
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #1499
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

True! I'll be over shortly!!



The person below me fancies a curry tonight - followed by a blowjob!!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #1500
plucky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 405
Likes: 46 (23 Posts)
Default

False and False.

I am baking cookies at the moment and although I like a good curry my taste buds are anticpating chocolate chips. Oh, and as I have nothing to blow (that I now of) I am not really fancying it nor do I fancy giving one. it must be the chocolate. I've heard that it triggers the same sensors as sex.

The person below me is drinking alcohol to keep warm.
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.