Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #121
deca

unfortunately Stewart Swerdlow claims he can "time travel".... ..... I personal find his stuff a mush of info and tries to drag it into nonsense theory's...

the documents point to government > agency's/military/industrial complex
who has a history of experimenting on unwitting humans and in mind control > government agency's/military/industrial complex
who have the know how and capability to do this > government agency's/military/industrial complex

who would get away with this government agency's/military/industrial complex

who do the "government agency's/military/industrial complex " deceive /manipulate /mind control there victims into believe who is doing it ?.....yep everybody else but them....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 16-04-2013 at 09:23 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #122
klara

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
unfortunately Stewart Swerdlow claims he can "time travel".... ..... I personal find his stuff a mush of info and tries to drag it into nonsense theory's...
Well, not if you view it like seeing the past lives, for example.

I read of karmic healing, when one is 'reliving' events from the past. Changing the energy we carry as memories induced healing in the present.

Considering all matter is in fact energy and seeing all the potential that quantum physics tapped into, I decided to be opened to any possibility, no matter how incredible might sound like.

Weather or not Stewart done this or not is another issue entirely. Maybe he did, or maybe not.

Not sure where you pointig to by "government agency's/military/industrial complex". Perhaps this is how he understood that organization that he was(or not) part of at a time.

Last edited by klara; 16-04-2013 at 09:41 AM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #123
deca

this thread about "mindwar"

MindWar paper by NSA Gen. Michael Aquino (#20)

NSA Satanic Long Range Takeover of America

http://miragemen.wordpress.com/2010/...gical-warfare/
RAND, Superstition and Psychological Warfare

Quote:
‘What types of superstitious appeals will be best adapted to the various audiences to be propagandised?… A study of local supserstitions as relected in popular folk lore might be profitable in providing answers to these questions.’

When they weren’t designing rocket ships or calculating how long it would take to cook the world with nuclear warheads, the RAND Corporation kept themselves busy working out how best to scare the hell out of ‘peasants, old people and… ignorant workers’, particularly in the Soviet Union. That anyway, was the aim of this fascinating 1950 paper, The Exploitation of Superstitions for Purposes of Psychological Warfare (PDF here).

‘It seems likely that superststitions flourish in an atmosphere of tension and insecurity’, writes its author, Jean Hungerford, and her timing couldn’t have been more perfect. The paper was published for the US Air Force on 14 April 1950, just as Cold War tensions were first reaching levels of serious discomfort. In the previoust six months, the Soviets had detonated their first atom bomb, China and the USSR had signed a pact of allegiance and Los Alamos physicist Klaus Fuchs had confessed to passing atom bomb secrets to the Soviets. While, curiously, no mention of it is made in Hungerford’s paper, America’s enthusiasm for flying saucers was also ratcheting up to dizzy new heights, one sighting at a time.

The previous December had seen Donald Keyhoe’s electrifying ‘Flying Saucers are Real’ article appear in True Magazine, just as the USAF, doing its best to keep the lid on a boiling pot of saucer stew, had published its own internal Project Grudge report, which recommended seriously downplaying flying saucer reports and keeping military sightings out of the public domain. The critical point, the Air Force realised, was to halt the spread of exactly the kinds of superstition and fear-mongering that Hungerford was writing about before things got out of hand.

Although Hungerford doesn’t mention flying saucers directly, her discussion of the use, or abuse, of superstitions in psychological warfare (or Pyschological Operations, PSYOPS, now MISO), is critical to understanding the role that PSYOPS played in the development of the UFO mythology, and recognising the phenomenon’s potential operational value to the military and intelligence agencies.

The paper discusses PSYOPS missions that successfully exploited local superstitions; for example in the 1920s on Afghanistan’s Northwest Frontier, the British planted loudspeakers in planes warning tribal peoples that God was angry with them for breaking the peace with India, while in World War II the Germans projected imagery (though it doesn’t say what) onto ‘drifting clouds’. Hungerford goes into some detail on the use of chain letters to clog up enemy communications networks (does this sound like the SERPO spam attack?), and the use of bogus fortune-tellers and false astrological data to dampen morale amongst both civilians and their leaders, a technique used extensively by both Allied and Axis powers during WWII.

Hungerford also references the activities of Captain Neville Maskelyne, the wartime illusionist most famous for his inflatable tanks and making the port of Alexandria ‘invisible’ to German bombers. In his 1949 book Magic Top Secret, Maskelyne gleefully describes other devilish antics that he and his team got up to:

“Our men…were able to use illusions of an amusing nature in the Italian mountains, especially when operating in small groups as advance patrols scouting out the way for our general moves forward. In one area, in particular, they used a device which was little more than a gigantic scarecrow, about twelve feet high, and able to stagger forward under its own power and emit frightful flashes and bangs. This thing scared several Italian Sicilian villages appearing in the dawn thumping its deafening way down their streets with great electric blue sparks jumping from it; and the inhabitants, who were mostly illiterate peasants, simply took to their heels for the next village, swearing that the Devil was marching ahead of the invading English. Like all tales spread among uneducated folk (and helped, no doubt, by our agents), this story assumed almost unimaginable proportions.”

Researcher Nick Redfern, who first drew my attention to the RAND paper, wonders whether Maskelyne’s scarecrow was an ancestor of the 1952 Flatwoods Monster. I would also suggest that famed cold warrior Air Force Colonel Edward Lansdale, a former advertising executive turned intelligence operative, read the RAND paper before being deployed in the Philippines to quash the Communist uprising there in the early 1950s. As well as broadcasting the ‘Voice of God’ from a plane (as the British had done in Afghanistan), his team exploited local superstitions about a vampire-like demon called the Aswang, a ploy that successfully drove the Commie guerrillas from their jungle stronghold.

Hungerford advises PSYOPS operatives to research the superstitions prevalent amongst their intended targets to learn how best to scare the crap out of them:

What superstitions are peculiar to Eastern Europeans, to Russians, to the various nationalities of the Soviet Union. What superstitions are prevalent amongst peasants, among combat troops or airmen, among civilians? What evidence is there that given members of the enemy elite are addicted to certain types of superstitions? What evidence is there that some types of superstitions lose their credibility after enjoying a brief vogue?

While the paper makes no explicit mention of flying saucers, it’s hard not to draw parallels to the craze that the USAF optimistically thought it had put a cap on. The saucer problem would soon flare up again in spectacular style, reaching its first climax with the July 1952 Washington DC ‘overflights’ that, I suggest, appear to have been a staged operation. Could Hungerford’s paper have played a role in changing the USAF’s mind about how best to deal with those unstoppable flying saucers?

Air Force attitudes towards UFOs changed dramatically between 1949′s Grudge report – which advised a strict lock down on media and internal military reports – and the famous LIFE magazine article of April 1952, in which the Air Force told America’s most popular magazine that UFOs could not ‘be explained by present science as natural phenomena — but solely as artificial devices, created and operated by a high intelligence.’

By the time that the CIA got involved with the UFO problem in 1952, they focused almost exclusively on the psychological warfare implications of the phenomenon. Surprisingly, given that UFOs were by now a top level concern for both the CIA and the Air Force, the CIA’s own 1953 summary makes no mention of Hungerford’s paper. Had her RAND report just not been read by the right people, or was it one of the secrets that the canny Air Force was keeping from the Agency for reasons of their own?

Whether the Air Force and the CIA were aware of it at the time or not, flying saucers proved to be the answer to two of Hungerford’s key concerns: they provided a superstitious framework that could be deployed to potent effect anywhere in the world and one that, 60 years later shows no signs of losing its credibility, despite the occasional dip in its profile. From a PSYOPS tactician’s perspective then UFOs were a gift from the gods as great as the fabled purse of Fortunatus – a gift that has never stopped giving.

However, before we crack open the PSYOPS champagne (or MISO soup?) we should remember that UFOs come bundled with their own unique set of problems. As I show in Mirage Men, the potential for ‘blowback’ from what we might call ‘lore operations’ gets stronger the more deeply and successfully the seeds of superstition are planted. And UFOs are in deep. Hungerford is fully aware of the issue:

It should be pointed out that democratic as well as totalitarian elites may be susceptible to superstition. Various American generals and admirals are noted for their stock of superstitious notions…

and ends her paper on a prescient note of caution:

What may be the boomerang effects of attempts to exploit popular folklore?

As the media is once again deluged with reports of UFO encounters from US military whistleblowers and intelligence insiders, some of them no doubt sincere, we would do well to consider this last question rather carefully.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 16-04-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #124
klara

Quote:
this thread about "mindwar"
Unfortunately looks like it makes perfect sense as a weapon.

Have you watched Stargate? There is a very interesting episode, Revisions - http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Revisions

Mind, as we perceive it looks like it was designed to create illusory realities. Perhaps this is what DI meant by it being hijacked by "aliens". And I agree that the moon has a heavy role in all this.
Maybe what we see today is a copy of that, done by other, more earthly organizations.

Being oversensitive about this, or specifically targeted must be very hard.

Don't know about you, but for me, after putting the pieces together became paramount to find out the Truth, which is outside of the mind.

I now started to better discern between vibrations, and become 'transparent' to various kind of energy.
It is not easy, and takes some personal 'sacrifices', but i find it worth.
Probably what DI refers as "remembering who you are".

Last edited by klara; 16-04-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #125
klara

I used to ask myself who would make such long therm plans. for decades, even hundred of years.
And the logical answer was - entities which either live very long time, or are 'outside' of what we perceive as linear time.
Old 16-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #126
bluetopaz
Inactive

Yes Klara I think so too....funny I used to have this convesration about this very topic quite a while back. Its food for thought...

Last edited by bluetopaz; 16-04-2013 at 02:32 PM.
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #127
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Unfortunately looks like it makes perfect sense as a weapon.

Have you watched Stargate? There is a very interesting episode, Revisions - http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Revisions

Mind, as we perceive it looks like it was designed to create illusory realities. Perhaps this is what DI meant by it being hijacked by "aliens". And I agree that the moon has a heavy role in all this.
Maybe what we see today is a copy of that, done by other, more earthly organizations.

Being oversensitive about this, or specifically targeted must be very hard.

Don't know about you, but for me, after putting the pieces together became paramount to find out the Truth, which is outside of the mind.

I now started to better discern between vibrations, and become 'transparent' to various kind of energy.
It is not easy, and takes some personal 'sacrifices', but i find it worth.
Probably what DI refers as "remembering who you are".
no I have not watched stargate or fallow any type of TV "program" for years basically since I been targeted 8-9 years ,and even before that as I worked anti social hours ....worked in the evening/ nights I missed things like that anyway plus I preferred spending my time on my PC .

so your information comes from TV programs and not direct experience like me who can actually detect the ELF and also work with many others to expose these crimes ?

This video is public. emf e.l.f from above

and yes I have read a lot on "perception" and how or brain actual functions ( neuroscience)

Last edited by deca; 16-04-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #128
klara

Quote:
emf e.l.f from above - YouTube

and yes I have read a lot on "perception" and how or brain actual functions (neuroscience)
I think that even with this, is like with hypnosis - you can only influence some which are susceptible. Most of us are, but to more or less degree.

You done a similar scanning?

Do you think that was from a satellite? Perhaps there was a GSM transmitter close by. Or maybe neighbors at the upper level... Hopefully.

Last edited by klara; 16-04-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #129
deca

Quote:
I think that even with this, is like with hypnosis - you can only influence some which are susceptible. Most of us are, but to more or less degree.

You done a similar scanning?

Do you think that was from a satellite? Perhaps there was a GSM transmitter close by. Or maybe neighbors at the upper level... Hopefully.
ok how about this one

emf head2

ok we know they are using Psychotronic /electromagnetic weapons on us ...

I did both these videos

but people I know do some better scans here

http://icaact.org/

Quote:
ICAACT was created to bring awareness to the general public and the legal systems around the world about serious human rights abuses utilizing remote influencing technologies. Our aim is to obtain evidence.

Last edited by deca; 16-04-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #130
klara

Quote:
ok how about this one

emf head2
emf head2 - YouTube

ok we know they are using Psychotronic /electromagnetic weapons on us ...

I did both these videos

but people I know do some better scans here

http://icaact.org/
I take it that the source was in your head, not behind it or above...
Weird.
Have you done Xray?
Old 16-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #131
deca

Quote:
I take it that the source was in your head, not behind it or above...
Weird.
Have you done Xray?
that will be my next stage but I know many others who have and they are showing weird things on them that should not be there

again I not sure if I have an implant or if possible my body/skull reflects a signal ...

so there is sometimes a weird signal from my body and also others times weird signals in my environment ...not from my electrical gear or anybody else`s in my area

this was in a power cut.....not just my house but the whole of the area half the town was out
This video is public. strange ELF/EMF even in a power cut
Old 16-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #132
deca

at the end of the day will live in a world were humans have this technology and illegally using it on unwitting human beings .....once they are caught and put on trial and in front of a judge & jury they can use we got it from the"aliens" or the "reptilians" made us do it but don`t expect me to fall for it and be deceived and misdirect from making these humans that are using this technology today on me and many others from making them accountable for their actions and crimes against humanity
Old 16-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #133
klara

Quote:
that will be my next stage but I know many others who have and they are showing weird things on them that should not be there

again I not sure if I have an implant or if possible my body/skull reflects a signal ...

so there is sometimes a weird signal from my body and also others times weird signals in my environment ...not from my electrical gear or anybody else`s in my area

this was in a power cut.....not just my house but the whole of the area half the town was out
This video is public. strange ELF/EMF even in a power cut
strange ELF/EMF even in a power cut - YouTube
When there is a power cut, at least in my area, the telephonic lines still have electricity. So does the GSM - meaning the mobile network antennas are powered in another way.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #134
klara

Quote:
at the end of the day will live in a world were humans have this technology and illegally using it on unwitting human beings .....once they are caught and put on trial and in front of a judge & jury they can use we got it from the"aliens" or the "reptilians" made us do it but don`t expect me to fall for it and be deceived and misdirect from making these humans that are using this technology today on me and many others from making them accountable for their actions and crimes against humanity
But will that be done in our lifetime...?
Old 17-04-2013, 05:25 AM   #135
deca

Quote:
When there is a power cut, at least in my area, the telephonic lines still have electricity. So does the GSM - meaning the mobile network antennas are powered in another way.
Barrie Trower: Microwaves in Weapons and Wireless communications
Old 14-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #136
maquino
Banned

Post MindWar Updated/Clarified/Extrapolated/Applied

I've just read through the previous seven pages of this thread. Evidently there is a lot of confusion on this topic, and what confuses people can also scare them. Let's try to reduce both a bit.

First the 1980 "From PSYOP to MindWar" paper: The reality of this was just that Colonel Vallely and I were both disappointed in the use and ineffectiveness of U.S. Army PSYOP in Vietnam, and were looking for a way to inject some innovative thinking into the community. One thing that particularly bothered us was PSYOP's relegation to merely support of conventional combat operations. It seemed to us that PSYOP's greatest value would be in its preemptive use, to lessen or eliminate the need for killing people and blowing up stuff. That was the reason for proposing to control as much of the local information environment as possible, that's all. Judging from feedback within the Army (where the paper was addressed), this was understood. Had I expected that the paper would go public, I would probably have been at greater pains to clarify this!

The state of MW today: Nothing much has really changed. The Army is still using PSYOP as a "battlefield janitor", [attempting to] clean up after the physical war (PW) forces have conducted their operations. We're still looking at a high level of human death, injury, and livelihood destruction.

It still seems to me that a species that is smart enough to travel to the Moon ought to be able to find a better way to resolve international crises than PW. Therefore I've just updated and expanded MW into a book, MindWar, presently circulating through the government. If you decide to take a look at it, I'll welcome your comments, criticisms, and suggestions.

Michael Aquino

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 15-06-2013 at 08:04 PM.
maquino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #137
deca

if you are Michael Aquino then I and others I know have a load of questions we like to ask you and your buddy Colonel John B. Alexander.

beam me up Spock

http://www.icomw.org/documents/alexander.pdf

you can email me up if you like

PS hows things at PSI TECH

Last edited by deca; 14-06-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 14-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #138
maquino
Banned

Smile The Good, the Bad, and the Tricky

Quote:
if you are Michael Aquino then I and others I know have a load of questions we like to ask you and your buddy Colonel John B. Alexander.
John's off chasing UFOs at the moment.

Quote:
beam me up Spock
The whole "First Earth Battalion" affair, formally "Project Jedi", is discussed in my MindWar book, along with other pre-MW programs such as MKDELTA/MKULTRA/MKSEARCH and Project Stargate. In a nutshell none of these worked: The MKs failed because they were based on inaccurate ideas about thought architecture, and both Stargate and Jedi on invalid assumptions about ESP.

Thought output is a product of thought construction, and that's where you have to focus if you actually want to accomplish something. However, as I also discuss in detail, there are several different ways in which your brain processes and interprets information. I touched upon that in another thread here.

MW is a two-edged sword: It has the potential to replace the horrors of physical war (PW), but it requires strict ethical guidelines if it is not to turn into something Orwellian. This too I discuss, and it is something that can be codified only so far; ultimately it boils down to the ancient question of whether humanity is inherently Good or Evil. Plato and I believe the former; theorists like de Sade and Hobbes the latter.

Quote:
PS hows things at PSI TECH
I assume they're making money off the gullible. "Remote Viewing" doesn't work, as I detailed in an intelligence community paper back in the 1980s that rather pissed off SRI. Basically they got suckered by stage magicians such as Uri Geller. Old story: Scientists think that because they're in a lab setting no one's going to prank them. Wrong.

True story: One evening at the Magic Castle I was chatting with another magician about UG, and he said, "Nothing to it; got a quarter?" I gave him one. He massaged it for a moment, handed it back bent 90°. I said, "You switched it." He replied indignantly, "Not at all. I'll prove it to you - Give me your car keys." I said, "I believe you."

Michael Aquino

Last edited by maquino; 15-06-2013 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Removal of link to _MindWar_s Amazon page.
Old 14-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #139
theroach
Inactive

Hey Mike...isn't posting in BOLD great....?

The Pedophocracy

The Pedophocracy, Part III: Uncle Sam Wants Your Children

One of the names raised at the Bonacci trial was that of Michael Aquino. Aquino is the ‘High Priest’ and chief executive of the Temple of Set, an overtly satanic cult that split off from the Church of Satan in 1975. Besides tending to those duties, Aquino also has occupied his time serving as (according to an official biography once circulated by the Temple) a “Lieutenant Colonel, Military Intelligence, U.S. Army.”

Aquino was accused in court by the mother of a victim as being a key player in a nationwide pedophile ring. Paul Bonacci himself has also positively identified Aquino as an associate of King, known to the children only as 'the Colonel.' King's personal photographer has identified Aquino as the man to whom he saw King hand over a suitcase full of cash and bonds.

http://www.whale.to/b/pedophocracy.h...Brussels_...__

Last edited by theroach; 14-06-2013 at 07:16 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #140
maquino
Banned

Thumbs down "SRA" Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Hey Mike...isn't posting in BOLD great....?
Very impressive, but it still doesn't make falsehoods true. Neither Lilith nor I have ever harmed any child, period.

All of the "SRA" copycat lies concerning Lilith and myself are simply the aftermath of the extremely-sensationalized scam attempted against us in 1987 by an Army Christian chaplain and his wife in their effort to defraud the U.S. government out of $3 million in a fake claim. You can read the details here.

I don't bother with the lowlife scum who attempt subsequent copycat lies simply because to do so would give them the attention and glamor they crave.

Michael Aquino