Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 19-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
There you go again!!!
Not understanding what I wrote...
Fuck my old boots Jimmy, you and making sense are not great pardners You talk so much bollocks it's rare you break through to even reasonable

Quote:
If these videos were so damn important, they would have saved the lot on the moon and took the tapes back to earth!
THE WHOLE POINT....DUHHHHH!!! They weren't important and it was ONLY APOLLO 11. They had all the tapes in other formats.

Quote:
Of course it's much easier to do special effects when the visual quality is much lower.
What a load of shit. It was a fixed camera with hardly any activity. Show the speshul effex

Quote:
But the transmission argument is just as ridiculous as just about all the gibberish you post...
What transmission argument? Every single minute was transmitted and apart from Apollo 11 which had to be converted seconds before transmission, EVERY transmission was broadcast live.

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/Apo...pes_Report.pdf

"In the triumph of the day, no one at the tracking stations considered these differences and certainly the public was unaware. The engineers boxed the one-inch telemetry tapes wound onto 14-inch canister reels-which served no other purpose than to provide backup if the live relay failed-and shipped them to the Goddard Space Flight Center. From there, the tapes were sent to the Washington National Records Center (WRNC) in Suitland, Md."

Can you read? EXACTLY as I said.

Note to all people reading this thread. Not ONE of these pathetic HBs has responded to a single thing posted in the OP or either of the follow ups. Even the follow up points to their off topic shite are being ignored.

We went, landed 6 times. The evidence says so and not one of these people has the balls to debate the evidence provided. NOT ONE!
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:55 PM   #22
billybleach

So, what about this new radiation belt that was discovered in 2013?

https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/201...bes_Belts.html
Old 02-01-2019, 09:10 PM   #23
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
So, what about this new radiation belt that was discovered in 2013?

https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/201...bes_Belts.html
Yeah Biily...come on what about it. They went around on a wide 30 degree trajectory through the weaker areas.

Last edited by truegroup; 02-01-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:04 AM   #24
size_of_light

I've got no idea what the real.deal is with the Moon landings, never have.

Is it possible there's a combination of real footage (whether on the Moon or in some different gravity environment) and also faked terrestrial footage?

They do like to fuck with the public mind for a multitude of reasons, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Truegroup, is there anything at all about the Apollo missions you personally find dubious or suspicious, or do you find the official NASA story 100% reliable and trustworthy?

I've only looked at the first vid in the OP and am wondering if all those calculations are dependant on the soil type to reach an accurate conclusion.

Could a wind machine (hell, I dunno, even fake metallic soil particles and a powerful off-screen magnet) theoretically account for the allegedly impossible terrestrial speed of the kicked up dirt?

Last edited by size_of_light; 03-01-2019 at 01:21 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:36 AM   #25
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Is it possible there's a combination of real footage (whether on the Moon or in some different gravity environment) and also faked terrestrial footage?
Not really.

Quote:
Truegroup, is there anything at all about the Apollo missions you personally find dubious or suspicious, or do you find the official NASA story 100% reliable and trustworthy?
Not one thing is iffy. I struggle to understand how anyone could think such a massive and totally consistent thing could be faked.

There are enough crazy hoax threads on this forum.....this isn't one of them. I want the explanations for my evidence....as I always give for the hoax crap.

Quote:
I've only looked at the first vid in the OP and am wondering if all those calculations are dependant on the soil type to reach an accurate conclusion.
Nope.

Quote:
Could a wind machine (hell, I dunno, even fake metallic soil particles and a powerful off-screen magnet) theoretically account for the allegedly impossible terrestrial speed of the kicked up dirt?
Kind of desperate and unfeasible. No, I can't even imagine why let alone how. I mean 6 missions each one longer and more evidence than the last?

Watch them all. None explainable except that they are on the Moon. I can provide untold examples more of this. Not one person has explained any of it.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:38 AM   #26
size_of_light

OK. Thanks.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:51 AM   #27
JumpRogue

TG

Is the majority of your info from NASA?
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:09 AM   #28
bamboozooka

truegroup watching the new china footage
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 11:28 AM   #29
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
TG

May I step in here?

A number of radio amateurs received and tracked the Apollo radio signals. They came from expected regions in the sky, with appropriate path loss, Doppler shift and polarisation. One of these groups was Kettering Grammar School in December 1972.

This specific radio technology is not appreciated by the general public, and presumably completely unknown to Apollo conspiracy nuts. But just becasue something is difficult to understand does not mean it's fabricated.

Unfortunately those who believe the Apollo missions were faked don't bother to unpick this data. It's just dismissed (if it's acknowledged at all) with a wave of the arm.

thermion.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #30
truegroup

Quote:
TG

Don't play that "dodgy source" card.

Let's assume the bullshit. NASA are evil and lie all the time. Here is their evidence about the Moon landing.....debunk it!

And THAT is the bottom line. They have given every scrap of evidence and it all stacks up. Just click that link in my signature for unbelievable consistency over the whole program.

This isn't a magic trick.....it's hard evidence and the hoax claimants should be able to easily explain the OP videos. They can't even come close, nobody has even tried.

Yet every single daft hoax claim has the arse torn out of it.

I haven't even started on the rocks, examined by thousands of non NASA geologists around the world. It comes from off world, low gravity, not meteorites, bone dry and verified as fully consistent with what is claimed.

Last edited by truegroup; 03-01-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:06 PM   #31
berten60

And now they landed on the other side:

Come on,hoaxtards! Debunk it !!

Last edited by berten60; 03-01-2019 at 12:07 PM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 12:36 PM   #32
JumpRogue

TG

I just asked a simple question.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
Old 03-01-2019, 12:49 PM   #33
truegroup

Quote:
TG

I just asked a simple question.
No is the answer. Your implication was what I responded to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-..._Moon_landings

There's lots of stuff not in that list.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:51 PM   #34
JumpRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No is the answer.
Thankyou for your answer TG.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:21 AM   #35
decim

Talking

37 seconds of CGI.
Next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:04 AM   #36
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
...the Apollo radio signals. They came from expected regions in the sky...Kettering Grammar School ....
The implication is school kids wouldn't be in on a conspiracy ... no but they're easy to fool all they know is they have the end of a wire , and believe it goes into their antenna on the roof ... very easy to feed in a signal from a recorder , get the press in and make a big publicity stunt out of it ...

http://

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
With such scant information available we have no proof one way or the other .
Apollo on the other hand we have Mountains of information and it's been proven a fake in 100 different times for a 100 different reasons ...

With modern tech there is no great difficulty in landing an unmanned probe on the moon , I would bet it's genuine, but we just don't have enough information to know with any certainty.

But this whole Apollo issue has become a waste of space .... 50 years ago this happened ... Those who haven't got the technical acumen to see it's fake will still be hashing it over in 50 years time ... the cutting edge is now SSP information.

Last edited by oz93666; 04-01-2019 at 07:21 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The implication is school kids wouldn't be in on a conspiracy ... no but they're easy to fool all they know is they have the end of a wire , and believe it goes into their antenna on the roof ... very easy to feed in a signal from a recorder , get the press in and make a big publicity stunt out of it …
You have been asked to address the FUCKING videos in the OP, not very minor stuff like this!!! So, to make this work, we now have NASA coming over to Britain with some random bloke clipping in a feed wire to their antennae because they had to have told them in advance?? that they were going to do this??

Are you for real? Do you seriously think they did this just in case??

Try not to litter this thread with a video from that rather stupid individual from youtube "hunchbacked". This bloke has the understanding of a turnip. He's like the equivalent of firing an Uzi into a saucepan full of fish.

YOUR ENTIRE JODRELL BANK VIDEO DEBUNKED from just one comment! - "You imbecile, they WERE NOT using radar, they were tuned to the frequency of the LEM's AUDIO carrier, what a TOTAL fool you just made of yourself!"

Quote:
With such scant information available we have no proof one way or the other .
Oh fuck off. There isn't scant information, there is documentation that could fill a thousand bibles!

Quote:
Apollo on the other hand we have Mountains of information and it's been proven a fake in 100 different times for a 100 different reasons
Debunk the videos in the OP!!! Not one single piece of the idiotic hoax proof stands up to scrutiny. NOT ONE.

Quote:
But this whole Apollo issue has become a waste of space .... 50 years ago this happened ... Those who haven't got the technical acumen to see it's fake will still be hashing it over in 50 years time ... the cutting edge is now SSP information
You don't have any technical acumen, you are a big coward who runs away from debate time and time again. You don't have the balls to even respond to the opening post!! You have not the slightest clue about the depth of the lunar missions and how every single piece of the puzzle fits together with such complete and infallible consistency.

Last edited by truegroup; 04-01-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:50 AM   #38
don coyote

I love the Hoaxers and Deniers. If there had only been ONE mission to the moon, ... I might be a denier, myself. I love how the deniers think that we had HD Video Cameras and one terabyte memory cards back then, and can't fathom the "Poor Resolution" of the era's technology. People believe that we faked the Lunar Missions..... but they BELIEVE in BIGFOOT???!!!

I love the Hoaxers and Deniers. They are so very entertaining.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 04:21 PM   #39
truegroup

Any takers on this? I mean surely you HBs have some bloody explanation for this, that doesn't rely on gibberish, bullshit or diversion.

HELLOOOOOOOO??????
Old 03-02-2019, 07:11 PM   #40
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Any takers on this? I mean surely you HBs have some bloody explanation for this, that doesn't rely on gibberish, bullshit or diversion.

HELLOOOOOOOO??????
Thanks for this . It is a great help. Again. Thanks.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote