Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 28-10-2007, 04:09 PM   #21
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
I do think he is very intelligent, and maybe he is very clever with the way he words things etc. Perhaps he has learnt alot about NDE's but I don't remember him saying anything like that in his book I will have another read of it.

What do people think of gordon Smith though? The Barber I have read one of his books too.
He says it quite often on his shows- when he refers to a part of the body using 'medical jargon' he'll often apologise and explain that he was a phlebotomist and used to work in hospitals, ive heard him mention it may a time! He uses the right jargon i couldnt fault him on that!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #22
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

You ladies heard of James Van Du-Pragh(?) or somthing like that? I read his book years ago- again another one i'd give credibility to!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 28-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #23
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
He says it quite often on his shows- when he refers to a part of the body using 'medical jargon' he'll often apologise and explain that he was a phlebotomist and used to work in hospitals, ive heard him mention it may a time! He uses the right jargon i couldnt fault him on that!
Ahh ok I didn't know that, I must admit I did used to enjoy watching his shows though and I still do occasionally.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 04:12 PM   #24
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
You ladies heard of James Van Du-Pragh(?) or somthing like that? I read his book years ago- again another one i'd give credibility to!!
Yes he used to mainly help parents who had lost a child if I remember rightly. His shows always had me in tears. He seemed very genuine and caring.
Old 28-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #25
nuit
Banned

do any of you manage to see phsycic private eyes on reality channel?
nuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #26
nuit
Banned

Quote:
He's Scottish and not too well known, but seems very accurate. He is also the 7th son of a 7th son and was apparently supposed to be helping the mccanns trace maddie.
well if he is of scots descent i will definately be interested
Old 28-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #27
nuit
Banned

Quote:
lol
Old 28-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #28
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuit View Post
Seen it a few times, but not always convinced, but interesting all the same.
Old 28-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #29
nuit
Banned

Quote:
Yes he used to mainly help parents who had lost a child if I remember rightly. His shows always had me in tears. He seemed very genuine and caring.
ah he is a rounded balding moustached guy if i am correct?
Old 28-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #30
nuit
Banned

Quote:
Seen it a few times, but not always convinced, but interesting all the same.
yes you feel their info they picked up from newspaper clippings
Old 28-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #31
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
yes you feel their info they picked up from newspaper clippings
Yes definately.

Who are the mediums on most haunted at the moment?
Old 28-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #32
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Is that the american one? i saw a few episodes of the american version- it was good- i love shows about stuff like that!!

Yeah nuit- van de-pragh is the bald headed moustached one!

Old 28-10-2007, 04:26 PM   #33
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
Is that the american one? i saw a few episodes of the american version- it was good- i love shows about stuff like that!!
me too, anything with mediums lol
Old 28-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #34
nuit
Banned

Quote:
Yes definately.

Who are the mediums on most haunted at the moment?
david welles on the live one that is running for the following 4 nights last night was first live show
Old 29-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #35
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
which do you believe? and which do you think generalise their answers too much?

John Edwards
Sylvia Browne
Colin Fry
Doris Stokes
David Welles
Derek Achorah
my aunt went to see colin fry only a month ago up in birmingham. she and i were "hoping", as you can imagine, to get a message from my mam who passed away a year ago...but there were about 2 thousand people there my aunt said, and well no messages, i think it's all a con myself.

Colin fry makes business, just like the majority of them. They sell their beautiful gift to the devil. lol a figure of speech, i don't mean it literally...

but in fairness, if colin was true, he'd be happy enough to use his gift to make an honest living, but primarily to help people.

From what i know about him so far it doesn't look that way to me.

How are you supposed to channel so many spirits trying to send messages to their loved ones in an audience of 2 thousand people or more? It's not possible.

he could give private readings and not get hyped up in the media swooning over him, just making money out of him...but he does it himself too, like prostitutes himself lol he's not innocent being swindled cause of his "gift".

my aunt really liked him and was so disappointed.

Last edited by celtic isis; 29-10-2007 at 05:23 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2007, 03:13 AM   #36
blah
Inactive

Default hmm

TV psychics are trained to tell people what they want to hear. Body language, someones background, even their looks can all go towards someone coming to conclusions about that person. They create a persona and most likely even if they cannot answer someones question, make up some stuff just to keep them happy anyway. Ive had some psychic experiences and would never ever go to one. I think the best psychics dont shout it to the world, but go about their work quietly and genuinely.
blah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2007, 07:01 AM   #37
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
my aunt went to see colin fry only a month ago up in birmingham. she and i were "hoping", as you can imagine, to get a message from my mam who passed away a year ago...but there were about 2 thousand people there my aunt said, and well no messages, i think it's all a con myself.

Colin fry makes business, just like the majority of them. They sell their beautiful gift to the devil. lol a figure of speech, i don't mean it literally...

but in fairness, if colin was true, he'd be happy enough to use his gift to make an honest living, but primarily to help people.

From what i know about him so far it doesn't look that way to me.

How are you supposed to channel so many spirits trying to send messages to their loved ones in an audience of 2 thousand people or more? It's not possible.

he could give private readings and not get hyped up in the media swooning over him, just making money out of him...but he does it himself too, like prostitutes himself lol he's not innocent being swindled cause of his "gift".

my aunt really liked him and was so disappointed.
I went to see him the same time as you in birmingam i didnt get a message and the people that did i would of gave him 1 out of 10. He eard £23000 that night He as been caught as a fraud before then changed hes name to colin fry
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #38
nuit
Banned

i saw one the other night that has a psychic profiler, a medium and a paranormal investigator as the presenter/team and they go around working with law enforcement on cold cases

the results they achieve are amazing
Old 07-12-2007, 03:47 AM   #39
nuit
Banned

it is called "haunting evidence" it was on living tv last night
Old 07-12-2007, 10:55 PM   #40
indigo
Inactive

My sister went to see Derek Acorah the other night, and he had 'plants' all over the audience. lol. she said it ws embarrassing as most of the people there didn't get a message, but the 'plants' were all going ott with their emotions, crying and stuff It was so obvious. Still ''Mary loves dick, Mary loves dick''